All Comments on 'Mom Spreads Her Legs'

by SimonDoom

Sort by:
  • 93 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
WELL DONE

GREAT STORY, WE WILL NEED TO KNOW MORE. A SECOND CHAPTER WILL BE APPRECIATED.

swfb70swfb70about 6 years ago
hot. damned hot. hot as hell

needs a couple more chapters please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Masterful

Please continue the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Excellent writing.

Very erotic, crafted with consummate skill.

ryeandgingerayle2@yahoo.ca

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518about 6 years ago
Beautiful!

Every now and then I come across a story where I wish there were 10 stars to give...and this was definitely on of those stories.

Your writing is patient, descriptive and flawless. The characters were textured and behave like rarhiobal adults, not like porn film extras. There were no 12 inch cocks or other distracting or unnecessary details.

For me, the allure of incest stories is the long, slow build up that brings the characters to cross that uncrossable line, and this story was all about that. I love how they didn’t fuck immediately upon him walking in on her. And how the open door suggests she was thinking of it well before the idea came to him!

Five stars hardly seems like enough!

boaman007boaman007about 6 years ago

I agree with UAlbanygirl518 I would also give you 10 stars on this one. Thanks and is there any chance that we might see a sequel? Great story.

jsmangisjsmangisabout 6 years ago
Excellent Story

I really enjoyed this one. It was well written with just the right amount of buildup. I'm not sure if any more chapters are necessary, but would work if more characters join in on the fun.

Harvey_32Harvey_32about 6 years ago
No. No. No more

That was done to perfection and it really must not be spoilt by becoming a fuck fest with a selection of random sister, aunts etc.

It's done and that's it.

Please write more stories but this needs to RIP

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Nice

Good build up, awesome story.

BG187BG187about 6 years ago
Very predictable

*** written well enough but I'm not sure about the believability of this one. Plot felt stale and I knew what was coming.

NatashaBlackNatashaBlackabout 6 years ago
Great job

Loved it. Really sexy. I loved the dirty talk aspect.

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsabout 6 years ago
Bravo

Another excellent story. I was just a little disappointed the pictures (some of them, anyway) did not make it to a web site, and that there was no dating and perhaps some jealousy before the inevitable incest with her son. Personally I can handle sibling incest, but not parent-child, but that's just me, and obviously many people enjoy this paradigm. I read the story anyway because you're the author, and I have to say I was not disappointed! As UAlbanyGirl said, it was the patient build-up and rising tension that made the story so very good. Five stars, it goes without saying.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Mmmm good

As a mom I too enjoyed my son but I am still with his dad

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Nice

I was most enthralled as she reminisced her time with her husband. Very nicely written for the imagination.

sensualstoriessensualstoriesabout 6 years ago
Very sensual

It isn't that incest in real life interests me. But, it is these kind of stories are more sensual than other stories. They move slower, they slowly develop, making the reader hope more and more is going to happen. The taboo of it is very, very sexy. The reader sees themselves as one of the people in the story and they feel what that person would feel - privileged that they are experiencing this taboo.

You REALLY hit it all in this story. Very well written, believable, and extremely hot story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great

So good I read it twice.

Robinius1Robinius1almost 6 years ago
Very Good!

Very well written and well paced. They don't get much better than this and I thoroughly enjoyed it.

I was a little surprised by the comment that the reader could see it coming - no kidding. Billed as a mother-son incest story and he new that the mother and son were going to have sex. Maybe he will next predict the sun will rise in the east tomorrow morning.

Thank you for a believable and very HOT story. I fear a sequel would not live up to the original so I hope you'll let this one stand alone.

SimonDoomSimonDoomalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Feedback to the feedback

Thank you to everyone for taking the time to comment. I appreciate all comments, including praise and criticism.

To those who've either supported or opposed further chapters in this series, it was my firm intention when I wrote this story, and it remains my intention, to let it stand alone, so I have no plans to continue the tale. I think it's better to end a story too soon than too late.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

It is basically "My Mom is a hot Mom" - just shorter. It is a good read, but I always thought, that I already know that story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Don't stop!

More... Chapters!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Fuck mom

Glad you got to fuck your mom. Mine is to prudish to come get my cock though I know she wants it. One thing though,you never mentioned how big your moms Tits are.

x_pac6969x_pac6969almost 6 years ago
Has to be more to this story

Next chapter please. Maybe mother keeps fucking son and may be just maybe he knocks her up.

FLSr5rFLSr5ralmost 6 years ago
Excellent Story!

Started slow, just the way I like it. Then it built to an awesome crescendo. Great development. Keep it up.

guiltypleasureloverguiltypleasureloveralmost 6 years ago
Frisson!

Double letter score!

And a great yarn!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
great, when is the next installment

a really great fiction waiting for th update

jneric2691jneric2691almost 6 years ago
Great story!

Hard to say anything better than was already said!

GREAT STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 6 years ago
WOW....soooooooo HOT!!!!!!!!!

What a rush...what passion!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
LOVE IT. LOVE IT. LOVE IT. YOU WROTE AN EXCELLENT STORY, I GAVE YOU A 5 (☆☆☆☆☆)!

The story is totally my cup of tea and then some!

It's very EROTIC, reasonably REALISTIC, even quite ROMANTIC.

Hi SimonDoom:

Thank you for this story.

I am not thatgood with words, but i can tell you i still vividly remember how much, how intensely i lusted after my mom. At the same time i loved her as a son, very much so.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
5 stars isn't enough

One of the best I have read in a very long time!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great story

OMG! One of the best stories on here. I loved that she didn't keep him from eating her pussy and went straight to letting him fuck her pussy. Loved the way she talked dirty to him too. My pussy is on fire and dripping wet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Lovely sexy story.

My, this is as romantic as anyone, who has had a sexy mum, can want. I fancied my mum too, especially finding photos of her naked, so I can sympathise totally. Great!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
cumming everywhere.

superb story.

courtjester369courtjester369over 5 years ago
Great story

In hopes that there is more coming with them

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Damn

Long but hot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
hot momma

wide open and wet,,,,not just them ME

i had an orgasm wet and hot just as they came

jenk40a@aol.com

2

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Fantastic

Among the best stories I've read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Slow pace wins

It was the slow pace of this story that turned me on and kept my attention right up to my rousing orgasm almost the same time as theirs. It is the evolution from an innocent relationship to a sexual one that is such a major turn-on. Once they have crossed that line, I can't imagine a sequel, for it was that long slow buildup that matched my personal desires, just right. Well done, writer! Look forward to another, different story from you, of the same delicious quality. 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
My mother

Ka minul õnnestus oma ema ära rääkimine mis kestis aastaid.Lõpetasin gümnaasiumi kiitusega ja kodus tähistasime seda.Siis sain söögilaua taga esimest korda oma elus ema suudelda mis kujunes väga kirglikuks.Ema läks väga ekstaasi täis ja ma sain talle kiiresti käe püksi ajada.Langesime sealsamas põrandale ja tegime selle asja kirglikult,kirglikult ära.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Jack & Jill didn't go up the hill.

Instead they fucked each other senseless like two horny lovers. That's the way I like it! Talking dirty was great. Jill really shouldn't have made Jack work so hard when she rode him, after all he requested the position.Over 2 years old, but a first time read. Five Stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Awsome

Let the story continue. JACK N JILL need to ride again

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
dumped

on the shave job. I hate hairless child pussys...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
SO Hot!!

Love all your writings. They are well written and so fucking

hot. The dirty talking makes them so much hotter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Out of 10 I give it a 15 the best I've read

LegallySaneLegallySanealmost 3 years ago

Great story. A little too much talk, especially her questions, but still a 5.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This story has finally convince me that I always wanted my mum to see my naked, to see me masturbate and cum in front of her. All over her. It's too late now, she's gone, but there are plenty of girls who like to watch. Thank god!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great incest story! :-)

DT

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hot mom, hot story. 5 stars for sure. I like it that mom at times takes on an assertive role, too- instead of being perpetually submissive. But again, like in many other of SimonDoom's stories, there's a moment before the action starts when the male says "I'm going to fuck you now", as if the female has no say in the matter any more. I don't think that it's always necessary to utter verbal consent. But than it's alright to just let the intercourse begin. There is no need to have the man stating the obvious regardless, unless you feel the need to establish male dominance. To me it signals insecurity, immaturity, a lack of confidence instead of an abundance of it. I guess I should be thankful that mom in this tale doesn't beg to become her sons sex slave.

mondodog51mondodog51over 2 years ago

Hot as fuck,definitely 5star

KW51KW51over 2 years ago

Wow loved this story, wish I was Jack, I would fuck her every day and every night.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Certainly needs a sequel. Or even a series!

GrandEagle53GrandEagle53about 2 years ago

WOW!!! Just WOWWW!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You have a great mind for incest you covered all the bases for a young man to have sex with his mother.The love she has for her son and husband is original. You have written a wonderful incestuous love story .I praise you use your talent

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story again 5 stars

Tica21Tica21almost 2 years ago

So, hot! Lucky son.

Merlin_the_MagicianMerlin_the_Magicianalmost 2 years ago

One of the best mother-son stories I’ve ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Lucky mom to have a son with a big fat cock to fuck her wet old pussy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

that made me wank off

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Excellent story and well told. I'm enjoying reading your contributions.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So well written. I won't forget this story, the way my imagination pictured everything from the moment she was in the room with her pussy spread open. To her feet on the arms of the lounger sitting down on him. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A steaming hot story with a rather abrupt ending. However, great job by the Author with the vividness of the set-ups and encounters. Really enjoyed it all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Of all the incest genres I'm a big fan of the mother/son relationship. It started off as they flirted and played around with each other. Until the son knew he had to have his mother. Once he made up his mind, he was going to have her. And then once he tasted that sweet pussy, he knew he wasn't going to share her with anyone.

I was living in San Diego when I was attending San Diego State. I would home back to Los Angeles to visit my mother and sister. Mom lived in her own home and my sister lived next door in her own home. I was visiting them one weekend working on my mother's property. I slept over at my sister home when I spent the weekend in Los Angeles.

After I showered and ate dinner at my sister's we drank some wine and smoke some killer weed. In our conversation my sister told me that she dated this guy we both knew in high school, and she had mentioned that he was on the small size. I was fairly high and I stood up and slid my shorts down along with my briefs exposing my manhood to my sister. "So do you think I'm average or so so," I ask my sister as she stared at my cock. Standing up Elena walked up to me and was standing about 2 feet from me and said: "I've never seen a cock as big as you Tomas. God, you're big." Wrapping her hand around my cock I told her did she think her pussy could hand me cock.

I led her to the sofa, and she sat down. I slid her shorts off and spread her legs apart and brought my mouth to her moist pussy and began licking her pussy. Her moans and sighs told me that I was pleasuring her. I was a very competent lover, and I knew how to make a woman cum with my mouth and I intendent to do just that. I wanted to Elena to cum in my mouth. After eating her pussy out and licking and sucking on that sweet pussy she came hard in my mouth. I positioned myself to enter her. As I gently entered her wet sopping pussy we looked into each other's eye and I whispered to Elena: "If we do this I will not share you with anyone Elena. Your pussy will belong to me and only me baby."

So, you see a man and a woman know when they fall for one another and at that defining moment they will commit to one another. Elena moved down to San Diego and we purchased a 5 bedroom, 3 bath, 4 car garage together. 4 of the bedrooms are occupied by our 2 sons and our 2 daughters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awesome story gave it a 5 but you can't just leave it you need to continue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved it. I wish I had a mother like her!!! I did love my mother, she was wonderful and full of love and happiness!!! She never knew a stranger and she loved life!!! only one time did I see her cry and that was the time my father got cough with another woman riding his cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If I'm going to have sex with a mature woman I want her to look like a mature woman with plenty of pussy hair. I don't want her to look prepubescent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You are getting better at writing taboo tales. I think you need a bit more intense situations in your writing. And, I think you can make the mother and son sex parts come together more beautifully.

Keep the possessive nature a mother has over her son, but add more of a teasing and relentless aspect that builds up, backs off and builds up once more. In other words TEASE the FUCK out of your readers, and make them beg for the ultimate mind-fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fabulous story, erotic, fun, and with some emotion

Big tits are not particularly believable in a former gymnast who is still in shape and flexible, and really not necessary to the story. The glory of small-breasted women should not be avoided....

... also, not a critical error

Five for you

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I’m jealous of Jack. Great story and I would love to read a follow up of them becoming permanent lovers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"'Look at my body over you as you fuck me. Look how much I like it. Look how my pussy is swallowing up your hard cock.'" She pushed down when she said it and her spread lips mashed over his pubic bone." Can you just imagine?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sensual, erotic.. one only imagines her wide spread enjoyable to view, lick, tease her clit then to enter such wetness while her lips surround his cock, holding firm till orgasms.. tease of a story well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The idea had potential then you made them talk to one another like totally fake porno performers in any random sex scene. That indicates you have only that example of sex to draw upon.

MartyMBMartyMBover 1 year ago

A bit abrupt. It would be better, in my opinion, of course, to be more subtle. Perhaps go a bit slower.

Merlin_the_MagicianMerlin_the_Magicianover 1 year ago

This is absolutely one of the best stories I’ve read on Literotica. The dialogue and emotions were great and the pictures you drew in my mind were truly erotic. It’s hard to improve on what you’ve written. Keep up the good work. MtM

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A great read!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

5 stars. Hope they fucked forever

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A bit too quick. The idea is good but I hardly imagine a mother accepting to touch herself before her son so quickly. From mother to hot partner in a couple of minutes ... there would be something to improve here.

tachikomatachikomaabout 1 year ago

Well done, again! The idea is hot, as is the follow through. I agree with some other commentors that it was too short and without a good plot device to sell why the mom would fuck her son, simply being horny doesn't go far enough for me. Would probably need a few separate incidences to escalate things, maybe multiple shoots (son posts them online and they get lots of likes/upvotes and mom is intrigued/turned on to go further).

Harley008Harley00812 months ago

Amazingly hot story. I would love to read another chapter or 2.

StrappySandalsStrappySandals12 months ago

5- Stars. It was quick, and to the point, but it was very good sex. Mom being a flexible gymnast helped my visuals for sure!! SimonDoom is good!!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

The near perfect incest - mom and son telling each-other in no uncertain terms that what they were doing was OK between them. Mom was hot and dripping and her son was forever going to keep this between them. Now for the pictures of their incest to be online - HOW HOT IS THIS?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

The fantasy would have worked better if she hadn't started talking like every porn starlet the writer ever heard. She was almost believable as a horny mom up to then. The amount of conversation between them while in the middle of vigorous sex is also completely unreal but by then the fantasy had broken. The exhibitionism tease also isn't my thing but at least you didn't have the son withdraw before cumming and the dad was safely out of the picture. 3/5

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

One mom should let her son or sons fuck then even takin chance o getting pregnant i know two got pregnant and their husbands left one was my aunt and other my mom both live with me

ForsakenGray1928ForsakenGray19288 months ago

!!!OUTSTANDING!!!

This is the first time on this site that the mother does be honest with her son. She is nervous but she allows her feelings to surface without doubt clouding her mind.

Thanks for sharing

enmividalocaenmividaloca6 months ago

Was progressing nicely.......until she squirted on his face and then the boom chicky wow wow theme started and turned it into a 70s porn story.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Chapter 2- Jack and his mother Jill did not know it at that moment when they finished fucking. Jack's mother Jill had been ovulating when Jack pumped his multiple jet-streams of hot thick sperm-filled cum deep inside of Jill's womb. One of the millions of Jack's sperm would connect with one of his mother Jill's eggs and penetrated it, fertilizing one of his mother Jill's eggs, impregnating Jill. Nine months after their first fuck together, Jack's mother Jill gave birth to twins, one baby daughter that looked just like Jill and one baby son that looked just like Jack.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

good story and unique way for him to get into mom

I liked her better when she was still a demure mother

And would have preferred she not shave her little bush before getting into her suit

but glad him came in her, rather than spraying on her face...would have been too trite

PiercedClit1717PiercedClit1717about 1 month ago

And they fucked for ever!

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

That was so hot you need to continue the story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSimonDoom@SimonDoom
I am a long-time reader of stories on this Site, and I began publishing stories in late 2016. I enjoy a variety of erotic stories, and I hope to publish stories that explore many different aspects of erotica. Comments and constructive criticism are welcome.