All Comments on 'Mom Teaches Me Pt. 01'

by pudman

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
NevadidNevadidover 9 years ago

How many pairs of pants did she have? Seemed like several/

doug_noughtdoug_noughtover 9 years ago
Hot!

I thought this was a great, hot story. Well done for your first mom-son submission. Hoping to read more parts soon.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 9 years ago
very hot

Very well written and believable. She didn't have 44GG tits and he didn't have a 12" cock. Hope chapter 2 is on it's way.

girdlelovergirdleloverover 9 years ago
Good story

I'm looking forward to the next chapter! Nice work on this one.

GL

literman41literman41over 9 years ago
Good story:

You got me going, waiting for more "Mom-Son" stories...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
***

Keep it up but you need to slow down a little. The transition happened too quickly. You could have spent maybe a few more paragraphs of seduction before she tells him she wants him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

great story keep writing 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Dave is one lucky motherfucker

Dave's an 18 year old guy, horny as only a boy around his age can be. Even seeing his mother in just her panties and bra has him practically creaming his pants. Dave's mom's got urgent needs between her legs, but lucky for her her boy's got what can satisfy those needs. It's right there, swinging between his legs--his hard young cock. When his mother presents that wonderful hole between her legs to be licked and slurped by her boy, his young mind is overwhelmed: "The sight and smell of my mom's cunt hovering over my face was beyond words." He gives his mother the hot incestuous fuck she desperately needs, and he ends up blowing his young balls up the same cunt he came out of. Ever the loving, concerned mother, mom tells him, "from now on all of your cum is going to go where it belongs, in me or on me." How lucky can one motherfucker get?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great

Hmmm............. Mom really is a big time slut and that turns the son on. Going to the next one

beeboy63beeboy63over 9 years ago
Lucky Davey

As I started reading I started jacking my cock because it made me think back to when I experienced the greatest day in my life, when I was stroking my cock. And looked up just as my mom was sitting down on my bed, I shot a load that reached my face, landing on my own lips! She leaned down and kissed me licking up all the cum she could. Please write more !!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It was incredible...i got so aroused

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous