Mom, Then and Now Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He unzipped her skirt and let it fall to the floor. His eyes widened there was no underwear. She was only wearing sheer nylon thigh-highs. He bent to his knees and swallowed at the sight of her neatly trimmed 'V'. Her glistening pussy lips beckoned to him.

She broke his concentration. "Take the stockings off, I don't want anything between us."

He moved in close and placed a hand on either side of her leg. He held his palms flat against the hem of her nylons. He adored the feelings that were driving him now—the wonderful scents drifting to his nose. Her perfume mixed with the fragrance or her womanhood. It made him feel almost lightheaded. He curled his fingers into the hem of the stocking and inched it downward. His face was so close to her sex now. He couldn't resist placing a kiss on her mound and sneaking a quick taste.

"Ohhh, GOD!" Judith moaned, as her head jerked backward.

She ran her fingers through his hair holding him in his position. He took another taste, then another. She reluctantly released him and he continued removing the stocking.

He proceeded to the other leg and completed the task more quickly. He looked up at her, her breasts seemed huge from this angle. He couldn't help himself—her amazing scent was so thick around him now. He reached behind and grabbed her ass with both hands. He pulled her to his mouth as kissed and licked her sex furiously.

Judith bent forward to slow his enthusiasm. "Let's get in the shower," she said, in a hoarse voice.

Josh stood and followed.

Judith turned on the water and then spun around to face him. They kissed passionately as their hands probed each other's bodies. Judith whimpered as the intensity of their kissing exploded. Josh grabbed a bottle of shower gel and squirted it over their heads, dousing their bodies with the fragrant slippery liquid. They rubbed against each other as their hands continued to probe their most private and sensitive places.

"Ohh Josh, I want you, I want you now. Let's go back to the bed."

But Josh couldn't wait—he pinned her against the glass wall and drove his aching cock up between her legs. Their tongues locked in battle while he guided himself into her warm dripping opening. He slipped into a heavenly warm place and it was done—he was inside her. He'd wanted this all his life and here it was—the circle complete—mother to lover. He paused to welcome the moment but only for an instant.

Judith's eyes looked distant and crazed but she was fully aware of what she was doing. She was too far-gone to change her mind now. She was in this to the end now. She bent her knees, angling her pelvis forward. She wanted as much as he did.

He rammed himself upward into her, over and over. They made primal sounds as they coupled against the glass. Soon, he felt the familiar tightening in his testicles. He tried everything stop them—anything to prolong these moments of ecstasy. She felt his rock hard erection become even harder as it seemed to grow inside her.

He came, and it felt like the tip of his cock was detaching. With each gush of semen he flooded her womb. The warm rushes filled her with bursts of thick warm love and he groaned repeatedly with every thrust. Finally, he was spent. He pressed up against her, staring into her eyes—willing his love over to her.

"Oh God I love you so much. I wish you could sense what I'm feeling for you right now," he finally spoke. "I love you Mom."

Then he slid down her body until his mouth lined up with her pussy. He sucked on her clit with a desire he'd never known. She arched her body forward, pushing her sex into his face as he probed her ass and wormed a finger into her.

"Oh God, too much, too much," she cautioned, but Josh continued. He inserted another finger into the sensitive opening. "Please stop, I can't take any more, it's too much."

But Josh kept going, licking, kissing and sucking at her delicate clit, pushing her higher towards her inevitable climax. She let out a hoarse kind of scream that was mostly air. She grasped frantically around her and then gripped his head with both hands. She pulled at his hair and scratched his scalp in desperation. Josh ignored the pain as he pumped his fingers into her hungry ass and devoured her pussy.

She pushed his head away and he reluctantly stopped. She slipped down the glass wall and sat with her legs spread widely and flat on the tiles. She breathed heavily as she desperately ran her hungry hands over Josh.

"I feel like I could pass out," she said softly.

She looked into Josh's eyes—her gaze was disoriented. She tried to focus on her son's smiling face.

"Josh, I've had more sexual experiences than you could imagine but this one tops them all. Maybe it's because you're my son or maybe it's just been so long. What ever it is, I don't know, that was just so wonderful."

"I know what you mean," he said. "I can't imagine sex ever being better than that. I've never felt this way with anyone before. You know Mom, I never imagined you had so much experience," he nuzzled into the side of her neck. "Sounds like sex was a big part of your life."

"It was, and one day I might tell you about it but not now. Right now I just want to hold on to these wonderful feelings you've given me. How did you do that? I'm still shaking and tingling all over."

"I feel the same way, Mom. We were meant for this. You made me to be here with you right now, felling what we're feeling."

"Nice as that sounds, and as much as I wish it were true, it isn't. Life presents us our great loves to share. We were lucky and we were both ready for each other. Oh Josh, you've woken something in me that was long gone and it scares me. This time it's so much stronger and more powerful. Keep making love to me, keep me feeling this way—I never want to live without it again."

Josh stood and helped his mom to her feet. He turned off the water and after they toweled off, they wandered back to the bed. They crawled under the covers and Josh spooned her tightly as they both drifted off to sleep.

Later that evening Josh awoke. They were still spooning and he inhaled the clean perfumed smell of his mother's hair. Her skin felt inviting and his hand wandered up to her breast and he gently massaged it. Her nipple became erect, boring a hole into his palm. Judith began to stir. She moaned lightly as she wiggled her ass up against his rapidly growing cock. She rolled over and looked him in the eyes.

"What a nice nap, I really needed that. You know my son finally had his way with me today. He was wonderful but he left me so terribly weak," she pouted like a child.

"And now?" he asked, "Are you still so weak?"

"Oh no," she giggled, "I feel so much stronger now. I'm sure he could have his way all over again. That's if he wanted to?"

He grabbed her breast and kissed her passionately. He felt a fire in his chest and it burned white hot as his tongue tangled with hers. He never knew kissing could be so erotic and his emotions exploded. Tears streamed down his face to hers. She moaned pleadingly as they kissed.

He broke away from her embrace. "Help me, please tell me what you like to do. I'll do anything to please you. Please," he begged.

"My ass," she whispered, "I love having my ass played with and made love to. Not fucked, not yet anyway."

He sat up as she rolled over. He straddled her legs and grabbed her hips. He lifted her ass until it was sticking up and her head and shoulders were down against the mattress. He ran his hands all over her cheeks. She felt so soft and supple and he kissed each cheek then ran his tongue up in between them. She squirmed beneath him squealing in ecstasy. He parted her globes exposing her little pink rosebud. He kissed it and pried at it with the tip of his tongue.

"Put two fingers in my pussy," she instructed softly. "Rub my 'G' spot while you do that."

He loved having his fingers in her warm slippery pussy. He located the spongy soft spot under her mons and rubbed it. He massaged her clit at the same time with his thumb. Judith became incredibly aroused—her moans grew louder and louder until they became screams. She wriggled under him—she was thrilled at his lovemaking ability.

"Don't ever stop, Josh, please don't stop. I can't remember feeling this good. You're driving me crazy. SHIT, I'm coming again, I can't believe it."

She buried her face in the mattress and let out a blood-curdling scream as she attempted to grab at his head reaching behind her. Her feet beat against the mattress and her toes flexed and curled repeatedly. She let out a great big sighing breath into the bed and her whole body seemed to slump at once. She toppled over on her side and he spooned her once again. He hugged while he kissed her neck and shoulders.

"Oh honey, what are you doing to me?" she said, "After so long, you dish out the best lovemaking ever. I don't understand it, how are you so good at this?"

"I don't know, I'm just doing what you ask me to Mom, plus anything else I can think of. Nothing is more important to me than making you feel good. I only wish I could pour myself into you so you could feel how much I want you and need you. You're everything to me."

"That's so sweet, thank you my little lover. I just couldn't adore you any more. You know what? I think it's time for you to make love to me again. I want that beautiful cock of yours deep inside me."

Josh eagerly rolled on top of her as she parted her legs. He sucked on each of her nipples, nibbling and toying with them. Judith's arousal grew more intense and she placed her hand at the back of his head, holding it against her breast. He shifted up further and their lips met as they resumed their passionate kissing. He probed between her legs with his cock and quickly found her sweet opening. He slid into her with a few short thrusts. He withdrew his member halfway and grabbed her shoulders from underneath. He rammed himself in until he hit bottom. She turned her head to the side and moaned out loudly. Her legs rose up and her heals pushed his ass from behind.

"Oh God, you feel so good in me, go slow for a little while, I want to feel every inch of you with every thrust. Make love to me, baby, some your mom how much you love her."

He adored how she spoke to him now, so loving and free. Slowly he slid almost all the way out and then all the way back in until he hit her cervix again. She turned her head back and looked him in the eyes. It was the look of someone lost and bewildered. Her breathing was becoming erratic and strained.

With each deep slow thrust she groaned like she was possessed. Over and over he skewered her and he was beginning to feel things he never new existed. He could feel every inch of her inside—she felt like nothing he had ever experienced. Every part of his mom's body seemed to respond to him as he rode her slowly and effortlessly.

All too soon, he could feel his orgasm approaching. Once again he tried and tried to slow it down but it wouldn't. His cock stiffened more and Judith immediately responded to his need. She hastened her actions as they gradually increased speed to a feverish pace, growling and grunting. He pulled on her shoulders again, thrusting himself ever deeper inside her as he shot load after hot load into her starved pussy. Two, three, four more desperate stabs, each one unloading his fluid love until he was spent. Exhausted, he collapsed on top of her and she lovingly caressed his back.

He lifted himself off and his limp phallus uncoupled from her. Cum drooled from her throbbing opening and oozed to the sheets. They turned on their sides facing each other as Josh ran a hand along the topside of her body. He traced her gentle rolling curves with his fingers as he leaned in for a sweet kiss.

"You're very good at this Josh but I guess I shouldn't be surprised, it's in your genes. I'm glad you only got the best ones from us."

"Anything I'd get from you would have to be good Mom. Why are you always so down on yourself?"

"Oh Josh, you don't know much about me or my past. All the terrible things I've done to survive. The stupid moves that were just for kicks."

"Tell me. Believe me, there's nothing you can say that could change the way I feel for you. I really want to know, Mom. Maybe it will help you feel better about yourself."

"Josh, I'm fucking my son. Maybe this isn't the best time to rebuild my self-esteem. I'm okay. I've dealt with my past for longer than you've lived—I can handle it."

"Wow, now I really want to know more. Mom, I know you can deal with things. I'm just saying, maybe you don't have to any more. Maybe, just maybe, I can lift some of that burden from you. I just want to help and maybe learn more about the woman I adore."

"You know, I could just eat you up, you're so sweet. I'll think about it, it's stuff I've had bottled up in me forever. No one, not even my best friend Jane or your dad knows the whole story. Let's just hold each other close for now, okay? Maybe we can finally get some sleep."

She looked down and saw Josh's fully erect cock.

"I can't believe it. My God honey, you're hard again. It's been a long time for me but you're making me catch up pretty quick. How about doing it doggy style this time, and you can go any speed you want."

"Works for me, that way I can see that magnificent ass of yours."

"Ohhh, I love you so much, honey, more and more by the minute," she laughed as she assumed the position.

Josh got up behind her and parted her cheeks. He licked her ass copiously from top to bottom. He toyed with her clit at the same time and she squirmed her happy rear end, pushing it toward his face. He rose, presented the head of his cock at her entrance and then slipped it in. He reached forward and grabbed hold of her hanging tits, massaging them as he pumped his rod into her. He still couldn't believe how good she felt as they continued for quite some time. They both came again and collapsed.

Josh was insatiable. They made love twice more that night leaving them both pretty groggy in the morning. They hugged after they woke and cuddled until the last possible moment. Finally they got up and Judith insisted they take separate showers, or they'd never get to work.

During breakfast Josh had something on his mind. "Mom, what about Colin? Can I tell him about us? You know, that we made love? I'm asking because I'll do whatever you want, even though he's my best friend."

"You know I'm pretty lucky. You're not just the best son and lover, but now you're acting like a partner too. This will take some getting used to honey. Sure, tell Colin everything, every sexy little detail. Get him super horny and bring him home to me. Tell him I have a special gift, for being such a good friend to my lover."

"Holy mackerel, he's going to go out of his mind. You really have no idea how crazy he is about you. I can't wait."

"Alright then, so I'll see you both tonight."

She got up and put the dishes into the dishwasher. As she bent over, Josh slid his hand up under her skirt. His fingers touched the fabric of her thin panties.

"Your wearing underwear today?"

Judith chuckled. "Yes, I don't have anything special planned today. I only go commando when I need an edge for a meeting. Clients can feel it when you feel sexy and a bit horny—even the women react to it. Still think your mom is so sweet?"

"Sweet? I don't think I've ever thought that about you. You're strong—way too beautiful and sexy for sweet. It's a real turn-on that my sedate mom walks around without undies. I'm getting hard just thinking about it."

She stood and lifted her skirt. She slipped off her panties and tossed them on the counter.

"Now we'll both have something to keep us horny until tonight," she said.

Then they both left for work but not before sharing a few deep, loving kisses before leaving.

At the store, Josh worked harder than ever despite his long, nearly sleepless night. Colin was having difficulty keeping up.

"Say what's with you today?" Colin asked, "Did your mom let you play with her some more this morning?"

Josh stopped dead in his tracks and glared at him. "Listen, buddy," he whispered sternly. "You may be my best friend, but if you ever say something like that in public again, I'll crack your head open like a melon. GOT IT?"

"Whoa! Take it easy, I'm sorry I wasn't thinking."

"Well think, and then keep thinking. I was going to fill you in on what happened last night, but now, I'm not so sure. Do you have any idea how your blabbing could hurt my mom? DO YOU?"

"Okay, okay, message understood. I'll never do it again you have my word. I'd rather die than hurt Judith, you know that."

"Alright then, let's have lunch later and I'll tell you everything. I also have a message for you from Mom."

"Oh come on, that's an hour from now, give me the highlights until then."

"No way, I'll give you the details later."

The next hour went slowly until the two met and walked to a nearby park for lunch. As they strolled, Josh told Colin every sordid detail of how he and his mom had made love all night. Colin was shaking he was so excited. When he heard Judith's message, Colin looked as though he might have a heart attack. He couldn't breath and his eyes were popping.

"Oh man, I just can't believe this," Colin frantically blurted out. "This is impossible. How can the woman of my dreams just invite me to bed with her? I mean, these things just don't happen to me, I'm just not that lucky. This will be the longest shift of my life."

He gave Josh a look and Josh knew exactly what he wanted. "Come on man, it's lunchtime. We don't have time."

"I know," Colin said. "But I'm so excited about your mom. Just a quick one to get me through the afternoon, we've done it before."

They often ate lunch in this park. Long ago they had found a few secluded spots where they could enjoy some quick relief. They hurried to a spot behind the washrooms.

Colin dropped his trousers and his hard cock sprang out. Josh knelt and engulfed him, enthusiastically sucking Colin's throbbing cock. He loved having him in his mouth as he pumped on his member rapidly. He especially loved the taste of Colin's cock and now that he sucking him, he wanted to make it last as long as he could. In no time though, he was swallowing gobs Colin's thick cum. He loved the taste of it—he could never get enough. Colin was more relaxed afterward and they both returned to the store.

Meanwhile, at Judith's office, her day wasn't going very well. She had trouble keeping her mind on her appointments and she often drifted off in thought. She kept thinking about the night before and her marathon lovemaking with her son. Then she thought about that evening and all the possibilities it held. Would she do each one alone or take them both on at once? She quivered at the possibilities and her pussy tingled.

"What are you still daydreaming about," she heard a voice behind her. It was Jane, one of her brokers and her best friend.

"You've been somewhere else all day," Jane continued. "You weren't even listening during the Johnston briefing. That little job could be our biggest deal this year."

"I know I'm not completely here today," Judith said. "Could you be a dear and take my open house tonight? I really need to go home and get some sleep."

"Not sleeping eh? Well it sure can't be a man. Beyond our little fun times now and then, you don't get any at all. What is it, trouble with Josh? He's not into drugs is he?

"No, of course not, Josh is the perfect son," she swooned. Suddenly she realized how emotive that response was. She straightened up. "So can you cover for me?"

"Of course I can, you know I never turn down a commission. You're sure everything's okay with Josh? You sure sounded funny a minute ago."

"Yeah, everything's fine, I just need some sleep is all."