Mom, Then and Now Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Judith packed up and drove home before the boys arrived. She took a quick shower and slid into bed. It had been a lifetime since she had pulled an all night sex session. She smiled as she remembered and drifted off.

Back at the store, Josh was just as tired. Unfortunately, he wasn't the boss where he worked. Just before quitting, the store manager asked him to work overtime. He wanted to refuse but the boss was giving him good shifts and he didn't want that to change. He went to Colin and told him to go home without him.

"Here's the key," Josh said, "just make yourself at home. Mom won't be there until late. I'll be home when I'm done here. Hopefully, we'll have a great evening when were all together later."

When Colin reached Judith's house, he went in and looked around for signs of life. He went to the kitchen and poured himself a pop and then he strolled into the living room. He turned on the TV and set it to the music channel. There was a sexy rap video on with half naked chicks twisting and rubbing themselves. He turned the volume up loud and unzipped his fly as he strolled to the couch. He pulled out his cock and stroked it as he watched.

The loud music woke Judith upstairs. At first she was concerned but what thief would turn the music in full blast—it must be Josh. Still, she thought it was strange. Josh never listens to that stuff, she thought. She got out of bed and put on a long silk robe. As she approached the living room she saw Colin playing with himself. The music was so loud he had no idea she was there. She watched him stroke his cock for a while as he looked at the girls in the video.

My god, these boys are so horny, she snickered to herself, they'll jerk off to anything.

She strutted into the room and stood in Colin's line of sight. Colin jumped, but then he relaxed when he saw her smile. He muted the sound.

"Wow, Judith, you really startled me. Josh said you'd be working late, he's working overtime at the store. He said I could come here to wait for you both. Did I disturb you? Do you want me to leave?" All the while he kept touching himself unconsciously as he talked.

"No, of course not," she said, as she watched him intently, "I'm enjoying your little show. Can I offer you some more tangible motivation?" She toyed with the lapels of her robe, opening them just enough for a tantalizing view of her cleavage.

"Oh God yeah, please," he said. "You're better than an army of those girls." He slid his pants off from under him and ripped his tee-shirt off as well.

"Wow, that was fast," she said. "I was just going to flash you my tits, but for a nice complement like that, you get it all. Spread your legs wider, I want to see your nice big balls too."

He did as she asked and she untied the robe and let the silken garment flow off her body. It piled in a shimmering mound at her feet and she stepped away from it to approach Colin. She went up to within a foot of him as he gawked up from the couch. She was absolute excellence to his eyes. He jerked his rigid cock furiously as his mouth gaped open. Her every sensual detail excited him in the extreme. Her large full breasts that stuck out defying gravity, her soft inviting tummy and beautiful pussy. It was just so pink and plump from her excitement. He couldn't wait to taste her again. He played with his balls using his other hand and that did it—he started to cum.

The first spurt was so strong it shot up, landing in his hair and down his face. The next had less velocity and made a slimy strip along his chest. Two more spurts landed near his groin and on his hand. She knelt in front of him, placing a hand on each knee. She leaned in and licked his hand and then continued up his chest to his face. She mussed his hair to blend in the cum and then they kissed passionately. She stood, took hold of his hand and tugged him to his feet.

"Let's take this up to my room," She said. "The next act will be longer now I think."

An hour later Josh arrived at the door. He knocked but no one answered. He walked back to the sidewalk and saw only one light on in his Mother's room. He smiled to himself, man, I've got to see this, he thought. He knew how much this meant to Colin but he was also dying to watch his mom fuck his best friend. He went around to the back and climbed the downspout to the top of the garage. He walked up along the roof to his bedroom window and easily climbed in.

He removed his clothes and stole down the hall to his mom's room. The door was open and they were on her bed. Colin was on his back while Judith rode him slowly, cowgirl style. He watched her beautiful ass grind and sway as she fucked the life out of his best friend. He tiptoed in quietly over to her lounge chair. He lay back on it and stroked his hard cock as he watched. Colin turned his head and smiled and then Judith did the same.

"Sorry honey, we started without you," she said, "Are you going to stay there and watch or join in?"

"I'll watch, for now," he said. "This is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen, not to mention the sexiest."

"Suit yourself," Judith said, "but I've got a nice warm mouth you could stick that cock into."

"Well, how can I say no to that," he said.

He got up from the chair and climbed onto the bed. He stood straddling Colin and faced his mom. She opened her mouth and took his cock in as he held her head. She licked, sucked and slurped away at his rigid cock never losing a beat as she rode Colin. Josh was impressed—she was a real pro.

A few minutes later, Colin screamed out Judith's name as he came. He professed his undying love for her and Judith let out a devilish little chuckle. Josh was only minutes behind and he filled her hungry mouth with his cum.

"Did you cum Judith?" Colin asked, "Or, if you did, maybe we can give you a better one?"

Judith laughed. "Yes I did, a few times, you boys are going to spoil me. I've never had so much romantic and sexual attention, it's really overwhelming."

"There's lots more to come," Josh said, "better get used to it."

"Can we try a double Judith?" Colin asked.

"Not tonight, honey, next time. Maybe we'll start off with that, okay? Doing it that way always takes a lot out of me and I'm pretty tired now. Besides, I want Josh to take me in the ass before that. Would you like that, baby?"

"I've never done it before, you'll be my first, beside Colin," he said.

"Me too," Colin echoed.

"I'm glad," she said. "It's exciting to be someone's first at anything. You never forget your first. You know, the two of you are a real... I was going to say a handful but I think pussy-full would be more accurate." She laughed.

"So you've done doubles before Judith?" Colin asked.

"That's not a gentlemanly question, Colin. Yes I did, a long, long time ago in my wilder days. Please don't push that any further, it's not something I talk about."

"It's already forgotten Judith, I won't mention it again."

"You're working your way into a very special place with me Colin. Besides my pussy, that is. I'm becoming more and more fond of you each day."

The three of them lay on the bed, and took turns pleasuring each other for the rest of the evening. Judith loved watching them suck each other and she especially loved when they'd both eat her at the same time, front and back. Around eleven, Colin needed to get home and he got dressed. Judith and Josh walked him to the door and he grabbed her one last time hugging her desperately. He kissed her deeply and then he left.

"Gosh hon, you were right about how strongly he feels," she told Josh. "It's terribly flattering. Forgive me, Josh, but is that how you feel too?"

"Oh God Mom, yes, and way more. I wish I could express just how much you mean to me. I'll never love anyone as much as I love you, it would be impossible."

"Oh. Oh my, I never considered that," she became flustered. "I... I don't know what to say now. Every woman wants to be loved that way, just not by her children. I feel like I'm robbing you of something wonderful—your first real love."

"Mom, you've always been my first real love. Besides, I have all the time in the world to experience other things, we, as a couple, don't. I realize that one day you'll think you're too old for me. You might even try to push me away. I'm just letting you know, I'll never let that happen, you'll always be my beautiful lover. All I want is your happiness, and the ability to show you my love as a man and your lover."

Judith began to cry and Josh took her into his arms.

"Josh, this is far more than I bargained for. I don't know what to do now. I can't let you throw your life away like this."

"Mom, come on, I'm not doing anything of the kind. Aren't we happy right now? Don't I make you feel loved and needed? How could you, of all people, possibly ruin my life? Can we please go to bed now?"

She nodded and he put his arm around her as they returned to her bedroom. They showered off the evening's lovemaking and changed the sheets. They climbed into bed and cuddled for short while. Soon, they were back at it again—serving up multiple orgasms, well into the night.

In the morning Judith turned to look at Josh as he slept. Maybe we can do this she thought to herself, maybe our love is strong enough. She kissed him and he woke with a smile.

"Either we need to get to bed earlier or we stop having sex so late at night," Judith said. "I love every second but I'm so tired in the morning, I can't work. Today will be another write-off for me and I can't unload all my viewings, I'll lose half my commissions."

"I understand," Josh said. "I should sleep in my own bed during the week or maybe we could alternate nights?"

"Josh, you know what our sex drives are like now. I don't know if we can resist each other any more. All right, so tonight you sleep in your own bed."

All that discussion was for nothing because that night Colin came over again. As they all made their way to the bedroom, Judith looked over at Colin.

"Maybe you'll get your wish tonight?"

Colin grinned from ear to ear. He knew what she meant.

Judith stood at the foot of the bed as the boys came up to her. She took a cock in each hand and massaged them. The boys caressed her breasts and kissed her neck and shoulders.

"Tonight we'll take it to the next level, boys," Judith said. "Colin, honey, we're going to do that double you wanted. But first I want Josh to break me in again. I haven't had anal sex in a very long time."

Their faces lit up like Christmas trees. Judith walked over to her nightstand and took out a tube of gel.

"Just to smooth things out. It's been a while," she said.

She gestured at Josh to come over. She took his hand and squeezed some lube into it.

"You have the honor of getting me ready, Josh. Let's see if you can make me cum while you're at it."

"I think I'm up to that challenge, I've made Colin cum a few times," Josh said. "Bend over at the edge of the bed."

Colin crawled up under her as she leaned over. He wanted to suck on her luscious breasts while they hung over the bed.

Josh smeared lube all along Judith's ass. He circled her rosebud with the tip of his finger and then inserted it. She tensed up and clenched the bed cover with her hands.

"GOD, I love that so fucking much," she said a she threw back her head. As Josh fucked her with his finger, she made a sound that was almost like growling. "MORE," she yelled, and Josh added another finger. She arched her back like a cat and threw her head back again. "OH GOD, PUT IT IN ME," she yelled.

Josh put the tip of his cock against her sphincter and popped it in. The pressure around the head was incredible. He kept still while Judith adjusted to the intrusion. Judith made deep throaty sounds that were either from anguish or ecstasy—it was hard to distinguish. He slowly eased more into her while she screamed with pleasure.

"OH FUCK THAT FEELS SO GOOD. MORE! DEEPER!"

He fed his cock all the way in and began to pump her ass slowly. Colin spun around on the bed so his head was between her legs and sucked on her clit. This was more than Judith could stand and she came so hard he legs almost buckled.

Colin flipped around again and slid under her again. Josh pulled out and Judith turned around and climbed up on Colin backwards.

"Put him in me," she asked Josh as she sat on Colin's cock.

"OH, OH MY GOD," she cried as he entered her ass.

Josh couldn't believe his eyes. Could this wicked lustful image be his mom?

"Your turn," she groaned, as she looked Josh in the eyes. "Come on, get that meat in me, I'm waiting."

Josh moved in between her legs and penetrated her waiting pussy. He slid all the way in and Judith screamed. "NO, NOT BOTH IN AT ONCE." Josh slid out again as Judith calmed down.

"You alternate," she said. "He goes out, you go in. Try it again."

Josh slid into her once more and this time she raised her ass off Colin and moved toward Josh. With Josh buried in her to the hilt, she reversed the process, letting Josh out as she took Colin back in. The boys swooned as they felt their cocks rub against each other inside Judith.

The three of them began to get into the rhythm of it and their pace quickened.

"Holy fuck, I've never felt anything like this," Josh said.

"Me neither," Colin said as he strained.

"Oh boys, you should feel it from my end. This is the ultimate way to fuck. I can't believe I'm doing it again, all these years later. Come on boys, keep it going, a little harder please Josh. Mm that's it."

Despite the physical difficulty of Judith's position, she kept fucking both boys for almost half an hour until they both came. She collapsed on Colin and then rolled off and on to her side.

"I can't move, my muscles are all seized up and cramping," she said. "But it was worth it though. I never thought I'd do that again. That's another little secret about me boys—doubles are my favourite way to fuck. There's lots more positions and I'm going to teach you each and every one."

Josh flopped down beside her. "Geez, I've never seen you this way Mom. You're acting sort of sex crazed. Not that I'm complaining, I love it."

"I'm just getting started, honey. You two have got me wound up and wanting things now—all kinds of things. I can't wait to show you. GOD I'm still so horny."

She was in luck, because that night Colin had so much pent up lust in him that he actually tired both Josh and Judith out. They kept trying to reciprocate but Colin wouldn't listen. All he wanted was to deal out orgasm after orgasm to the both of them. Finally, they pinned him down and with some skillful double oral techniques, they had him cumming in a screaming orgasm. Judith loved eating Colin's ass while Josh gave him head. They caressed each other intimately as they did it. It was another record number of orgasms.

Once more, Colin had to leave around eleven. There was another emotional moment at the door and Judith was overcome again with Colin's love for her.

"I don't think I'll every get used to his need for me," Judith told Josh after Colin left. "It's so all-consuming. Tonight I won't have any argument with separate beds hon, that little bugger just wore me out."

"Me too," Josh said. "Although, I think I could still go another round. Maybe you're right though, maybe we should get some sleep for once."

"Oh, tired of me already? Maybe I should call Colin back."

"If I thought for a second you meant that, I'd be all over you," Josh laughed.

They both went to their rooms and had the first solid night of rest in a while.

After a month of almost continuous sex between the three of them, things were still going strong. Judith still refused to share her mysterious past with Josh and she kept hoping their three-way sex-fest would get his mind off it.

She still couldn't believe she had two virile young men catering to her every sexual need. They were like sponges, dying to learn every new way to please her.

The boys were in heaven as well. There was no position they could come up with that Judith didn't already know or couldn't quickly adapt to. Her sexual prowess seemed limitless. As young and enthusiastic as both boys were, Judith could satisfy them both at the same time and still have staying power. Her sex drive just kept getting stronger.