All Comments on 'Mom to the Second Power Ch. 02'

by bigd52

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
It will take a hell of a good man to satisfy both of those horny women.

Good story, erotic and smooth flowing, well thought out storyline.

What's not to like about a 30 year old guy finally getting his fill of pussy.

Thanks for the story

nippelfansmall2nippelfansmall2over 13 years ago
hmmm dont know

the granny stuff fucked it up :(

1/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great Threesome

I would love to read about their night of lovemaking, when he shoots big loads in each mom, and they suck a big load out of him. The two women then shsre the load by licking and sucking each others tongues in kisses. Later the women have him tonguefuck their assholes, which make them cum very hard. After showers and a good breakfast, it is back to bed for a day of anything goes. What a life for this man. Wish I was him. Lots of love, Don

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Granny makes it HOT!!!!!

The fact that Mom and Granny are together make this incredibly hot and exciting. For all you who are making negative assumptions about women in their 60's, you are making a huge mistake. Yes, there are women at any age who have not taken care of themselves and that is what you might using as your example. Most mature women are still very beautiful but underneath, the vast majority have amazing sexual needs and desires. Many have husbands who have stopped sex a long ago, or they are divorced or widowed, they need and want sex. Do not stop writing. Keep digging into the real needs of those wonderful women who will do almost anything for the thrills.

LittleprickLittleprickover 12 years ago
go go granny

The story was good. For those who don't like granny, don't read the story. Personnally I don't have a problem with it and find it hot. It's a story and I can imagine the granny as I like her to be so I don't find this "gross".

I hope there will be threesome and maybe a foursome (he IS married). It should be hot.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a28 days ago

Although this story is fiction and I know times have changed, I wonder how many women, in real life, have been deprived of experiencing their true sexual self?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous