All Comments on 'Mom was an Addict Ch. 02'

by Momstheboss

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Gary was completely dressed with his pants and underwear at his feet. He was not planning on staying very long, just some quick afternoon pussy and back to work.

The pussy Gary's after is his own mother's. He doubtless knows the wise old saying, "the best pussy you'll ever have is the one you came out of," and Gary does a masterful job of stuffing and stretching, slamming and pounding his own mother's cunt with his big hard cock in this excellent story. It's by MTB, the author of many fine tales of family fucking, especially of the most exciting and satisfying kind, motherfucking. Gary's mom Betty welcomes her big strong boy up between her legs, she revels in his steady pumping away, praises him for the power and size of his young cock, and blisses out when Gary blows his hot young balls and shoots her full of his creamy semen. Meanwhile, Betty's encouraging her internet friend Carol to make her own boy, 20 year old John, a grinning young motherfucker. I don't find Carol a sympathetic character at all. Sure, she has awful scars on parts of her body from a terrible accident, and her loathsome husband's left her, saying she disgusts him. But her son John loves his mother, he ignores the scars, and he only wants to show his love by fucking the living shit out of his mom and giving her his semen. Carol refuses her boy that simple, natural pleasure. All she does is spread her legs for him to gaze on the cunt of all his boyish dreams and let him jerk off while sternly denying him the loving use of her warm wet twat. So she goes off to get fucked by Gary, who couldn't care less for her and her twat. For him it's just another hole to unload his balls into. Carol's on the road to ending up a lonely and unloved old hag. In my opinion, that's exactly what she deserves. I only feel sorry for young Johnny.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
* * * *

I hope in Chap 3 Gary gets to fuck his Mom's sweet pungent asshole!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I just took a deep breath

I'm still not sure how I feel about this story. There's just something about the original mother and son that doesn't feel right. I hope you didn't give in to the commenters asking you to go anal with any story. That will definitely kill it for me.

Warren

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMomstheboss@Momstheboss
68yr old male. I have been writing for years for self. Finding Literotica.com is a blessing. If you choose to contact me, pp1266@cox.net, I will endeavor to answer your questions. Hope you find my writting to your liking.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES