All Comments on 'Mom was No Quitter'

by Momstheboss

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Yuck

No thank you.

live4thebjlive4thebjover 7 years ago
I have to agree with yuck

When I was around 23 (best guess) I fucked this woman old enough to be my grandmother. Truly disgusting hygiene but sure was good at sucking cock and we did almost everything. Funny thing is I was her first to do doggy. Anyway it grosses me out still even though I am in my 40s. Your story reminds me of that instead of all the moms I fucked. *

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
???

"I am a cute little, light brown Chow bitch. You are a big bold, big cock, Burmese Mountain dog. You have been sniffing my furry ass...Ohh fuck yes!"

Bernese, not Burmese, different parts of the world entirely. Check before you write, idiot.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 7 years ago
Repulsed and Simultaneously Fascinated

Excellent writing . Seriously the son should take massage courses to deflect at least partially the sexual demands from mommy dearest. She's turning into a maternal succubus. I wonder if mom can attract a caretaker boyfriend ? There's When men who would assume bulk of household duties just for carnal tradeoff.

Anyway I'll say excellent writing once more . It wasn't erotic, but the desire for an intimate connection burned in this depiction.

Full marks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I agree that the writing is excellent

but don't go along with the story not being erotic. I love the line, "Take your trophy. Take your mother's pussy." I sure wish that had been my own mom's attitude!

Epiphany_JonesEpiphany_Jonesover 7 years ago
I am a fan of most of your work. I was not a fan of this story.

I couldn't get into the whole "MD" thing. Just didn't draw me in. I'm confident that you'll have another story up fairly quickly, and I expect I'll enjoy it. This one? Not so much.

LatchonmeLatchonmeover 7 years ago
Old moaner

Needs it up the arse to liven her up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
good story

It is a very realistic situation of grown son taking care of mom. After initial awkwardness, both become more comfortable. Often progresses to some kind of sex. It can be wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

I beg... yes beg of you to proof read your work a lot before submitting it.. I don't like working so hard to get off. OMG!! learn English before trying to write stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMomstheboss@Momstheboss
68yr old male. I have been writing for years for self. Finding Literotica.com is a blessing. If you choose to contact me, pp1266@cox.net, I will endeavor to answer your questions. Hope you find my writting to your liking.