Mom was No Quitter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Momstheboss
Momstheboss
3,117 Followers

"Now, is a good time, dammit!" She stammered, with a desperate tone. "If we fuck now, it will not be lustful. We can screw in a civilized manner and enjoy each other and our first intimate coupling. Look at you! Your cock is standing at attention, curving upward, begging you to find a tight hole to stick it in. You know you want to. Come on, do it for me - your cock - if not for you."

"You're still horny?" He asked, with curiousness showing in his face.

"Yes." She answered sheepishly. "I want to feel intimacy."

"I'll give you a treat if you behave."

Tony returned to the bed with the clean items of clothing. He stare down at his mother as she looked up expectantly. Tossing the clothing to the bottom of the bed, he gathered her up and placed her in the middle of the bed. Slowly, reluctantly, he kneed himself onto the bed, lifted and spread her legs, moving in between them, She reached to support her legs. He carefully placed his firm shaft along her pussy crack. With enough pressure to keep his cock in place, he pushed against her with pulsing pressure.

"Uuhhh. Yes. There! A little harder. AAhhh! Ahh yea! Right there!" She directed.

Long minutes passed.

"Stop torturing me, dammit!" She exclaimed, struggling with her right hand to grasp his cock, placing it to her.

"Alright, Mom, alright."

Tony pushed and penetrated deep inside his mother. He held there for long moments, his mother hugging him tightly. Then, he began to push lightly, not withdrawing any of his length, in effect, compressing her clit, causing her to moan. He continued this for long, long minutes. Gertrude tired of supporting her legs and let them down, placing her feet flat on the bed, in affect, withdrawing a bit of her son's shaft, causing a different type of pleasure, reflected in a long low groan. Now, Tony began slowly stroking inside of her, his shaft raking her clit.

Long minutes slipped by. Tony gathered up her legs lifting her ass high and once more penetrated deep.

"OOOhhh, Mercy!" Gertrude moaned. "Your cock is wonderful! I love the way you fuck me. I can feel it poking deep inside my belly. Reach down and grab my ass."

"I will hurt you, mom."

"No. I will be fine. I want to feel you heavy on top of me. Just keep fucking me slow, but do it like you're making me submit to being taken. Take your trophy. Take your mother's pussy "

Tony did as directed, lifting her ass high as he continued with an ultra-slow rhythm, but withdrew half his length before penetrating her deep, pushing firmly. Her breathing became labored and her moans and groans louder. Tony's cock became stiffer and pulsed deep inside her, causing the domed head to expand, technically creating pressure on her vaginal wall as he pulled partially out of her.

"Agggg, FUCK! DON'T STOP!" She lustfully shouted. Gertrude was literally crying as her son continued his slow concentrated rhythm. "You're driving me crazy! FUCKIN CRAZY! Googgggggggggggggg! DO ITTT! FUCK, I'M CCOOMMiinngggggg!" She bellowed. "Take me now! Take Mama's pussy, now! Fuck my ass off!"

Tony exploded in a frenzied fuck, gripping his mother's ass tightly, locking her in tight against him. Her labored and loud moaning taunting him to make her pussy his - to soil her treasure with his sterile semen.

"Fuck me, baby!" She demanded. "Come me inside of me!"

"I will. I'll fuck your ass off!" He assured her.

"DO IT! YOU BIG COCK MOTHER-FUCKER! DO IT!" She bellowed.

"I'll FUCK YOU! I'll FUCK YOUR TIGHT PUSSY!"

"DO IT, DAMN YOU! FUCK ME TIL YOU COME IN ME! FILL MY PUSSY! FILL MY BELLY!"

Intoxicated and nearly out of his mind with incestuous lust, he was hammering into his mother's pussy, clutching her buttocks tightly. Both were silent now, Gertrude, concentrating on the feeling of his cock stabbing her, him, determined to come inside her, fucked her with abandonment. He groaned loudly as his cock erupted. He shoved deep and hard into her, making her gasp with pain and surprise. She issued the pain aside as she vocally praise his ejaculation into her.

"Give me every fuckin drop!"

With labored breathing, he slowed to a stop. He stayed inside of her, maneuvering to cradle her tenderly again, until his limp cock slipped from her. He pushed, trying to keep it inside of her. It pushed against her ass causing her to moan in pleasure.

"Damn! It still sensitive. Push against me." She directed. "I could fuck all night long."

Tony pushed against her crotch until she tapped him on the shoulder, asking him to take her to the shower one more time. Once more, giving her minimum scrubbing, concentrating his attention on her pussy, he became hard once more, causing her to chuckle and tease his quick recovery.

"You had better watch her mouth woman, or, I will take your ass back to your bed and give you what for." He warned.

"Promises, promises, promises." She teased. "Your cock will give out before Mama's pussy! To keep it hard, I bet you would have to do something real frisky, like fucking doggy style?"

"Are you offering!" He challenged.

"Damn right! You don't have to worry about hurting this frail woman? But, maybe I won't give you the satisfaction of fucking me like the bitch I am."

Tony snatched his mother up in his arms and defiantly marched back to her bedroom. She berated him in a teasing fashion all the way. "I'll teach you to mock me, you little hellion!" He assured her.

Talking and acting boldly, he still deposited her delicately on the bed. Try as they both did, she did not have muscle density to stay on her knees in the desired position. Neither would be deterred, finally placing her on her belly across the bed, he mounded her buttocks, spread her legs, and poked, until he found her hole. "Got you now. So, what kind of canines are we?"

"I am a cute little, light brown Chow bitch. You are a big bold, big cock, Burmese Mountain dog. You have been sniffing my furry ass...Ohh fuck yes!"

Having penetrated her, Tony began humping his mother's ass, stroking inside of her with a quick paced rhythm. He occasionally shoved deep, causing her to suppress the groan by pressing her face into the bed. Repeatedly, he lifted his torso to study his mother's ass as he flattened it, pushing deep into her. The view inspired him, but after long, long minutes, he had to admit that he was not up to another orgasm. He slowed to a stop and inquired as to her desires.

"I'm fine, sugar." She sighed happily. "You've finally given me what I wanted and I love you more for it. I hope you will not judge me too harshly but there was no one else."

"I'm can only apologize for resisting so long. But now that I've had a taste of your pussy, I hope you will not tire of me trying to get between your legs?"

"I seriously doubt that will happen any time soon. Just promise me we will fuck no matter how weak I get?"

Momstheboss
Momstheboss
3,117 Followers
12