All Comments on 'Mom, You're a Hucow!'

by SimonDoom

Sort by:
  • 43 Comments
Rip142Rip142almost 3 years ago

I REALLY enjoyed that! Well written and fun! Five stars!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story. I loved it. Five stars.

The only thing that bothers me is that she would very likely be dripping some of the time, and especially during sex. But hey, it’s your fantasy. Thanks for sharing.

Tc

oldsage_1oldsage_1almost 3 years ago

Nice story, a bit of a different flavor but enjoyable. Thanks for sharing your fantasies and your writing talents.

Cheers

SAGE

ElectricBlueElectricBluealmost 3 years ago

As usual, Simon, when you put your mind to something, you... deliver.

"her cow cunt clamped down on me again, and that set me off."

Lol. Seriously, out loud. I should be slightly disturbed, but picturing your idiot grin as you wrote this, I can only say, bemused!

How your usual clientele will cope with this, God only knows. But from me, for sheer chutzpah, a five.

Suzie, however, is appalled. She's just told me your mom isn't like that at all, and when did you change your name to Tim?

nicho1855nicho1855almost 3 years ago

Well! That was different.

grayge37grayge37almost 3 years ago

A very different storyline, but one that held the reader's attention. Five stars for excellent writing and editing. A good read!

muskyboymuskyboyalmost 3 years ago

Would have been better without the prostitute stuff. The milk part was well written but the hooker Mom part wasn't needed for the set up to the story and made Mom mainly just seem a needy slut and her son just another cock. 4/5.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Interesting.

WritingwhatIlikeWritingwhatIlikealmost 3 years ago

I'm not much of a voter, I'm not sure why. I should fix that, show my appreciation.

I didn't realize you had written some of my fav stories here! I'm super dense.

Just this afternoon I found the hucow thread, saw the updates from you and then that your story had been published today. All I can say is: Bravo. 5 stars

DocWordsDocWordsalmost 3 years ago

Well done. I enjoyed that. Thanks.

LittleBigDaddyLittleBigDaddyalmost 3 years ago

Not bad. Didn't care for the beginning but enjoyed a lot of the end, even if it got a little eye-roll-worthy sometimes.

LAHomedogLAHomedogalmost 3 years ago

Prior to the thread I'd never heard of this kink, and I thought I knew them all. Goes to show that one never actually learns the entire human experience. I thought it was great and well written as always and very hot. 5*****

macymadisonmacymadisonalmost 3 years ago

I love this story because it made me laugh. It might be the best title on Lit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Sorry 1 star

Not interested in WHORE stories.

Gelatin443Gelatin443over 2 years ago

Great story. Loved all of it except writing that all her “clients” had sex with her as the machine sucked out her milk. Made her out like a slut. That is demeaning to women. You could’ve written that the “clients” masturbated as her breasts got emptied. Otherwise a wonderful story so 5 stars from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Pure White Hot Sex. I Love It.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

hucow mom needs a series.

KnightDomKnightDomover 2 years ago

Not a fetish I'm familiar with but this was a hot story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

THE STORY WAS GREAT!!!!!!

The only disturbing part was the breeding part. I know it goes with the whole incest fantasy stuff that is written a lot about in such stories! MOM breeding with son. Daughter breeding with Brother. Grandma breeding with Grandson. etc. etc.

Incest in the purely sexual nature is fine erotica, fantasy, and in real life sometimes. From Kissing Cousins, (sisters, moms, aunts grandmas), to manual stimulation (making out, groping, massage, second and third base, etc.), to actual intercourse, fucking, etc., to toys., to anal fucking, etc., (facials, pearl necklaces, enemas, including golden, Dutch ovens to your sister, and all manner of fetishes are great fodder.

But actual breeding within the confines of ones family should not be encouraged. Just look at small remote populations, what some might call mountain people, or inner city, ghetto people, and the rich people trying to be pure breed, (the best examples is the royal families of Europe).

It causes harm to the DNA in such small groups that are so closely related, with birth defects, diseases, and immune compromisd, etc.

Not only in humans but in all higher animals, like Collies, Dalmations, etc.

Cheetahs may go extinct in a couple more generations.

Domestic birds raised for food can be wiped out by disease, etc due to a virus, dna target disease, etc.

MasconMasconover 2 years ago

Loved it! Great story that got me off!

Panty WranglerPanty Wranglerover 2 years ago

Great story! Five stars all the way!

This was the first hucow story I've read and I really enjoyed it. Very well written and very hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm glad I looked up what the heck a hucow was. Being somewhat appalled I still was intrigued enough to glance over this story and at least the mother gave up on being a whore, which she effectively was, even if the money was presumably paid for the milk. I must admit I could have warmed up to the whole thing if not for the drugs and the sex slave talk.

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

Love the story, I think it is great. AAAAAA++++++

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another chapter of this goodness!

Jutah3995Jutah3995over 2 years ago

Gawtdamn I thought I heard it all when I read the word "Hucow" and what it's meaning is. I got so damn pissed when I read the dudes were coming and going like a freight train out of the filing room and this poor kid had to endure the mental agony of wondering WTF was going on, but I guess it all worked out in the end..lol..your story was very catchy I gotta say..Fkn 5 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 you!! 🤘👊👊

finegoldwinefinegoldwineabout 2 years ago

👏 😮 🔥 5 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟

SatyrDickSatyrDickalmost 2 years ago

Very Funny und Twizted!

11/10 Briefcases of Milk!!!!!

Merlin_the_MagicianMerlin_the_Magicianalmost 2 years ago

Strange but interesting. I’d Like to see that on the big screen in my living room.

randysbrandysbover 1 year ago

More stories about lactating mothers please. Love this story.

christi11christi11over 1 year ago

That was awesome! Very unique, thanks for sharing. :-)

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

More lactating stories!!!

NesticNesticover 1 year ago

FANTASIC... Loved it. Very good story. Please, please more lactating, incest stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fucking what?? Hucow?? That's a prostitute...a whore. I wish I could fucking unread it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I don't mind the fetish angle but his mom is indeed a whore. A specialist one but still a whore. It ruined any possible enjoyment of imagining the fantasy aspect of the various other taboos.

RanDog025RanDog025over 1 year ago

Cute story! 5 BIG ONES!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

5 stars. Pity the farmers don't call anymore though

tachikomatachikomaabout 1 year ago

Great story, just wish it were longer, with a before and after contrast between normal mom and then horny, hucow mom. Then having the son along for the ride as she changes, with flirting and teasing ramping up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So all the "Clients" couldn't make her Pregnant by fucking her everyday, but son could, that doesn't Make sense. Maybe the author could have just said she stopped taking her birth control after he started fucking her? Maybe the son should put a collar on her and keep her chained in the barn most of the time. Who said he wants to keep the baby, as it will Interfere with his fucking her in the barn everyday to make money, because all she is now is a cashcow..

honkehonke8 months ago

so good wonderful pussyfuckmeat for son

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

In the title or tags you should mention that the mother is a whore..... everyone who comes over to the house gets a ride. Disgusting

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Slut moms are not erotic. His mom was just another whore, sad story. Like none of the endless daily stream of customers knocked her up??? Wise up kid.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I completely agree with the anonymus comments between mine and honke's and the one made before the latter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Very different but so sexy hot

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSimonDoom@SimonDoom
I am a long-time reader of stories on this Site, and I began publishing stories in late 2016. I enjoy a variety of erotic stories, and I hope to publish stories that explore many different aspects of erotica. Comments and constructive criticism are welcome.