Mom, You're Naked!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SimonDoom
SimonDoom
5,354 Followers

Connor stood naked in front of his mom. He closed the distance between and gripped her sides in his hands, resuming the position they'd had moments before. It was the first time Lara had seen her son's penis since he'd become a man. It stood straight and erect and veiny away from him, its bulbous head poking into her torso. As he pushed closer the head tipped up, moving against her body until it lay hard and lean between their bodies.

Lara noticed she was breathing harder.

She and Connor looked closely and deeply into each other's eyes. She wanted to grab him, but she couldn't. The cuffs wouldn't let her. She'd have to wait for Connor to make the first move.

She didn't have to wait long. He put a hand behind her head and pulled her closer. Their lips met and he kissed her again. He kept kissing her, on and on, his mouth moving in an oval all around her lips, kissing them, biting them. His hands gripped her ass. Lara loved the rough, strong fingers that mashed and squeezed each cheek.

Without ceasing the assault of his mouth on hers, his hands lifted off her ass and swept around to the front of her thighs. Lara felt her left leg lifted off the floor. She no longer supported herself. She was held up by the cuffs, the rope around her right leg, and her son's hands. He pushed her legs back, spreading them wide. Lara knew what was to come and she knew she couldn't stop him.

"Are you sure?" she asked him.

"Yeah, Mom," he said. "I'm sure. I can't even think. I need this."

He'd no sooner finished speaking when Lara felt the big, firm bulb push against and part her wet, waiting lips. They gave way easily. His cock was thicker than the toy that had been inside her minutes earlier. It filled her and stretched her, and she moaned again.

"Connor -"

"You like that, Mom?"

"I love it. Oh, I love it."

"I'm fucking you, Mom."

"You're . . . " She didn't want to say it - didn't want to give in to the use of obscenity. But the word seemed right. "You're fucking me. Keep fucking me."

"I will, Mom. I will. But you have to tell me. How does it feel?"

"It feels fantastic, Connor. So good. I feel so naughty."

She got the words out, somehow, between gulps of air as his cock picked up speed in its thrusts into her. She was completely helpless. She couldn't push back against him or pull away from him. Her hands were still bound, and her feet were off the ground. All she could do was feel his control over her body.

She knew, dimly, someplace deep inside, that she shouldn't be doing this, but it seemed like she'd crossed the moral redline so long ago she no longer cared. She wanted only to surrender to the moment and the sweet, insistent pulse of her son's thick cock inside her. All redlines dissolved to a blur against the onslaught of their mutual lust and need.

Connor, silent for a while, suddenly growled.

"Aggggh, Mom! It feels so good. Your pussy feels fantastic."

It sounded weird to Lara to hear her son talking about her pussy, but she couldn't stop him, and had she been able to she doubted she would have. She thrilled to his hard, furious fucking of her, and if he wanted to tell her how good it felt that was fine with her.

He pushed her back against the post as he fucked her. He pulled one hand away from her thigh. It shot up and roughly grabbed one of her breasts, kneading it with strong fingers. She marveled at her son's strength, and his ability to hold her up with one hand and the weight of his body pressing her against the post. She felt a sharp pinch as he squeezed a hard nipple between his fingers. Then his hand moved to do the same thing to the other breast.

She felt the rise in her, again. She was going to orgasm. Her body shivered and a high-pitched squeal escaped her lips. She watched her son's strong face, his square jaw clenched, and his dark eyes cast down to watch their fucking.

"You're going to make me come again," she said.

Connor didn't look up, but he changed his rhythm. He sped up, grabbing her butt cheeks harder with his hands and pushing inside her with even more vigor. Lara almost felt like she'd be split in two, and she loved it.

"I want you to come, Mom," he said. "I'll come with you."

Then he looked up, into her eyes, and Lara and her son stared at each other while their bodies, now slick with sweat, rocked together.

She could tell he was getting close, too. His breaths came faster and louder. His hips pressed against hers with more urgency. The thick rod of his flesh seemed to press more deeply into her with each stroke.

"Oh, yeah," he said. "Oh, Mom."

His voice did it. The dam broke and she cried out a in great shriek that filled the room.

"Connor!"

The orgasm shook her to the core, touching something deep inside her, something Chuck had never touched. Lara couldn't name it. But it didn't need to be named. It enveloped her with overwhelming force, and she surrendered to it, utterly.

Moments later she heard her son.

"Here it comes, Mom. Here it is."

Connor pushed three times more, deeply, and then Lara felt his body shudder against hers. They shook together, Lara's left leg entwined around her son, his arms embracing her. Their bodies stilled after a while, and they stood together for a long time. Lara heard the ticking of the clock on the wall.

After a minute or two, Lara could see Connor trying to say something, but the words didn't come right away.

"That was . . . That was -"

"Yes, it was," she finished.

"I can't believe we did that."

"I know. But we did."

Connor pulled out and let his mother down. Lara's left foot hit the floor again. Her son stepped back from her and they stared at each other, eyes wide and shining with wonder at what they'd done. Cum dripped from Connor's penis, Lara saw. She felt his cum at her entrance and trailing down her thigh. The house was warm, and their bodies were damp. The smell of sex and sweat filled the air. Lara became aware again that her hands were still cuffed over her head and they were growing weary. She also realized the time was drawing nearer for Chuck to return. She couldn't let him find her like this.

"Connor, please get me out of this. Find the key. Get the shears. It doesn't matter. Just get me out."

His eye glinted.

"OK, Mom. I'll look for the key again. If I can't find them, I'll get the shears."

Connor, still naked, rounded the sofa and lifted a cushion. He reached forward and held his hand up.

The key was in it.

"Found it."

Lara's suspicion rose.

"That was awfully quick. You didn't see that before?"

"Of course not," Connor said, grinning. "I wouldn't do that."

Before Lara could reply Connor came around and put the key in the cuffs. They opened at once and Lara lowered her hands to her sides. Her right leg was still bound. Connor played with the loops and knots until at last he loosened them. He set Lara free.

Lara's hands felt tingly from having been cuffed so long. She shook them.

"I don't want Chuck to see me like this. Here. I have an idea."

Lara fetched her phone from a nearby table.

"Take this," she said to Connor.

"What for?"

"Take a picture of me. From the shoulders up."

Lara held the cuffs in front of her face. Connor snapped the photo. Lara took the phone from her son and tapped her thumb rapidly over the touch screen.

"I'm texting Chuck."

"What are you saying to him.?"

"I told him I got out of the cuffs, but I'm not telling him how. I told him not to come back to the house. Ever."

Connor smiled, and Lara enjoyed the sight of her son running his eyes over her still nude, messy body.

"Sounds like a good call, Mom."

Lara smiled, too.

"I think so," she said. "I don't need him. I've got somebody better."

THE END.

SimonDoom
SimonDoom
5,354 Followers