All Comments on 'Mommie and Her Lance'

by DDDDave

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
GREAT START

hurry up with part 2

dfw713dfw713over 10 years ago
Nice start

Please don't forget the counselor...and any other ladies he may run into.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good read

You did a good job with this story so far but I for one hope that you do not have "Mommie" doing his friends she should be ONLY for him. Would be interesting if her and him get to enjoy the school counseler sexually even have her move in with them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
*

I stopped reading at the 42 inch stat. Hey. Please understand that 42 is a measure of her RIB CAGE, not her breast. So she is built like a linebacker. It's the letter, like a,b, c or d, that describes the breast size. Get it straight.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

The enormity of both characters ruined what could have a good story.

MaternalyObsessedMaternalyObsessedover 10 years ago
* * * *

As long as you send reality on a

vacation, its a pretty good story.

Just don't ruin it like most do

turning her into a used up

gang bang slut or pain freak.

Thats how most story's here

fade into dis-likeable absurdity.

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchover 10 years ago

The kid sounds a little childish. This definitely sounds familiar, inspired by another author or not. There are only so many premises, but I would suggest writing your own story, and not using another's template. A good story, to me anyway, is fantasy with enough reality to make it plausible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Interesting story

Some busty women enjoy teasing son and friends. They like to get them aroused and know the lads jo for them.

redlion75redlion75over 10 years ago

at 5ft tall with a 12in dickit would be at his knees. i did read the notice of big tits and big dicks but you didnt say elephant dick on a midget or basketball tittes on an elf.

AdrianBurnsAdrianBurnsover 10 years ago
Excellent Incest Story

I enjoyed your spin on the incest genre.

Like some of the other commentators, having Lance be so short is an interesting choice. I wonder about his dad. Was he as short as Lance? If not, was Lance in some sort of accident or something?

I'm interested in Lance's reaction to his "busty" classmates (the ones he was picking on prior to his Mommie's therapy) since none of them are probably as endowed as his Mommie. Although, having a classmate be bigger than his Mommie and a potential rival is always a possibility.

I like the characterization in this story. You showed a natural progression of the two relatives becoming sex partners.

Thanks for a teaser of the 2nd chapter. I can see how proud Lance would be of his mom but I'm wondering how likely it would be for him to share her sexually (assuming that's the direction of the 2nd chapter). And, unless the friends are as endowed as her son, I wonder what Mommie will get out of it.

I hope you have a confrontation scene between Mommie and the school psychologist; I'd love to see her advice lead to a comeuppance of sorts when her triple D's are compared to Mommie's much bigger endowments.

Looking forward to the next chapter and anything else you post.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
great first chapter

excellent start, well worth 5 *, but can't give mores stars. as previous commenter noted, a scene with the councilor would be great, maybe impregnate her as she submits to mom and son. It's your story, but I hope you keep his friends out of it, why should he share, and why should she settle? besides, after he's stretched her out who could satisfy her? looking forward to ch 2!

TacocarnitasTacocarnitasover 10 years ago
Thanks for the shoutout brother!

Really fun story. Look forward to... revisited it. :)

STARBLACKSTARBLACKover 10 years ago
wow

there has to be a part 2 and 3. one where she tells the therapist and she has her first lesbian. another where she gets her first anal. somewhere they get a 3sum and the therapists introduce him to other teachers

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 10 years ago
Fantastic

A great slow build to where he finally scores with his mom.

Thanks for the good read.

brian358brian358over 10 years ago
Woo Hoo!

Thanks for another great story (as always!).

Looking forward to the next part very much!

If possible, I'd like to see Mommie put the Counselor in her place too, and a rival from among Lance's fellow students (a new arrival?) would be very interesting.

And could I add a humble request to follow Mommie to the lingerie store to get a peek at her bra size? I'm sure Lance would love to go with her... I know I would! :-)

pgdubs79pgdubs79over 10 years ago
Fantastic

DDDDave, fantastic story. Tacocarnitas style that is always amazing. More please!?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please

MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please!!!!!!!! Good read please continue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Please write more

stories like this. Please. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Oh, Good God

Any "counselor" who would "diagnose" a kid with a stupid judgment like those first couple paragraphs would be eating her meals at the Salvation Army. Try for a little realism. It makes the fantasy so much better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Give me a break!

"Brobdingnagian"

congenialokicongenialokiover 9 years ago
Oliver said!

More please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Love mother and son sex

I loved this if you have questions about my mom text me at 209 587 7795

feelmorefeelmorealmost 4 years ago
Great Big Tit Story

Really enjoyed Mommie and Her Lance. You did an excellent job of describing her big tits and how much she enjoyed Lance's big dick. Something for everyone who likes Incest/Taboo

NonconsentembarrassedNonconsentembarrassedabout 3 years ago

You have the same talent for guiding breasts for my mind's eye as TLMorgan. I have been a bosom fetishist since I was a child. It was a dream to embed your actresses in a non consent story.

NonconsentembarrassedNonconsentembarrassedabout 3 years ago

You have the same talent for guiding breasts for my mind's eye as TLMorgan. I have been a bosom fetishist since I was a child. It was a dream to embed your actresses in a non consent story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDDDDave@DDDDave
When I first started posting here I was more than a little fuzzy on how things worked. As a result the stories first posted went up as separate stories instead of chapters. Sorry about that. But I've put together this index to try to help. Be aware that there is a chapter miss...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES