Mommie and Her Lance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DDDDave
DDDDave
2,189 Followers

Lance's eyes dropped to watch her and he groaned deep in his chest at the sight of his Mommie plumping her bosom. Right in front of him!

A rapid swelling began in the crotch of his pants. As Mommie watched his cock expanded and swelled alarmingly. The bulge raced down his pant leg until it almost reached his knee. Becoming thicker and harder, it pushed upward and outward against the light fabric of his sweat pants. She had seen this before, but this was the first time she had such a close look and was able to study the process from start to finish! She felt her heart beat accelerate as she gaped at the sight.

She watched, transfixed. The bulge in his pants twitched and flexed. He was staring at her chest and to her surprise she found that she was still cupping her bosom from below. And now she was opening and closing her hands, kneading her tits while her darling son ogled his Mommie's lewd display.

As she watched, a damp spot appeared at the end of the tube that had pushed its way into prominence. Slowly the spot spread as her son panted while watching her. Her heart was racing while she ogled the incredible bulge that had formed so quickly in her sons sweatpants.

"Oh, Mommie," he moaned, "Mommie, I'm sorry, I can't help it! I get hard when I see..." he trailed off into silence while still staring at his Mommie's hands as they closed and opened on the underside of her chest.

"It's okay, Lance. It's not your fault. I hid myself from you for so long. But I'm not doing that now. I want you to become comfortable, acclimated, to how I look. I don't want this to come between us any longer." She pulled her hands away and they both watched while her bosom dropped and shivered to a halt.

"Thank you, Mommie! I want things to be right between us, also!" he exclaimed.

"Now, Lance, I must tell you that I'm worried about you. You've spent so much time in your room, alone, doing, that is by yourself, um, I mean... Well, I think I should, ah, could you, um..." she was stumbling badly. This wasn't going the way she had though it would. What was she going to do? She struggled to regain her composure.

"I know that I am better endowed, that is, bigger... I mean it isn't often that you might see a woman who looks like I do." She she sat up straight and inhaled strongly to emphasize her meaning. And in response she saw his penis twitch and pulse in his sweatpants.

Experimentally she wiggled her shoulders softly. Again his dick twitched and shifted in his pants. She could make his cock react just by taking a deep breath or making her breasts shimmy, she realized. And it was fun! She liked watching him react to her, she realized!

"And I want you to become comfortable with me. To become acclimated to my appearance!" she continued. "You need to be acclimated to how large my, um that is, how big I am in the chest. In order to help you become acclimated I've been wearing fewer of my old cover ups. And I can see that you notice the difference." As she spoke she had rotated her body from the hips, causing her oversized mams to sway in front of him. His penis was straining to be free of his sweatpants as she watched.

"But I think I need to become acclimated, too. To you! Your penis, your member, is so large! So long and thick that is," her voice held a note of awe as she watched him respond to her words. "And acclimation to you would be as good for me as you becoming acclimated to me should be for you!"

"Alright, Mommie. I suppose that makes sense," he gasped.

"But I'm mostly worried that you are spending so much time alone in your room, Lance."

She paused momentarily. She didn't know how to proceed. But it was just concern for the health of her son! She had to continue. No matter how embarrassing it might be for the two of them.

"Lance, pull down your pants for me. I'm concerned that you may be harming yourself!" she blurted out finally.

"Mommie?" His voice held huge question marks in it.

"You heard me, young man. I need to see, that is, um, I want to be sure that you have not hurt yourself. I am given to understand that too much, um, you know, that you can harm yourself and I want to be sure that you haven't ..." again her voice trailed off.

Slowly Lance shifted his hips from side to side and he started to slide his sweat pants down.

"Alright," he whispered.

"Oh, look!" she exclaimed, "Lance! Your member is all chafed! The skin on your, I mean, um, you've rubbed yourself raw! Stay right here!" Only a few inches of the base of his enormous shaft had been exposed but the skin was reddened from his almost constant manipulation. She was up and out of the room before Lance could react.

And she was back in a trice. Carrying a pump bottle of lotion.

"Skootch over, honey," she directed as she sat down even with his calfs, his legs stretched out along the divan.

Mommie squirted some lotion onto her finger tips and began to stroke it onto Lance's penis. Slowly she worked the lotion into the exposed flesh. He was so warm. Her finger tips spread lotion across the broad expanse of the shaft's top. Three fingers did not come close to covering the width of his shaft!

As she worked, as she spread the lotion further down the shaft, she began to use more than her finger tips. His shaft was thick. So thick that she found that she was not able to circle his shaft with a single hand. Slowly she spread lotion further and further down his penile shaft. She swirled her hand around the thickness that throbbed and grew harder as she worked. Pushing his pants lower as she worked, she eventually had exposed the whole of his immense stalk. She had added more moisturizer as she worked, making sure that the entirety of his erection was covered in the soothing lotion. His pants were below his knees when he kicked them off and spread his legs to give her enough room to use both hands.

The incredibly thick shaft arched over his ball sack, quivering, as she worked. Using both hands she stroked up and down. She was a little stunned by how hard, how warm, and how thick his shaft was. She was shocked to find that she liked stroking Lance with the lotion. She was really enjoying what she was doing! It felt so GOOD to slather the lotion richly over the massive cock that she was holding. Her son's immense cock!

She had never thought in terms like that, COCK! She had always been more clinical in the choice of words. Penis, erection, vagina were words she used. But now she found herself thinking other words. COCK, dick, hard-on, Thinking the words as she worked she found herself becoming more and more excited.

As she worked closer and closer to the head, precum that had seeped from his dick head joined with the lotion making the shaft even more slippery.

Every movement of her arms jostled her bosom and caused her breasts to rise and fall, wobbling under the close fitting sweater. Lance's eyes took in each movement as his Mommie stroked and stroked.

"Mommie, that feels so good! So good! Don't stop, Mommie!" Lance gasped. Mommie had been so intent on what she was doing that she had not realized that Lance was now panting and writhing as she worked.

Her hands were joined together, fingers interlaced, thumbs almost touching, as she stroked up and down in rhythmic motion. Each stroke was over a foot long. She was twisting her hands as they rose and fell, adding even more pleasure to what he was feeling.

"Oh dear, I didn't mean..." her voice was a husky whisper as she became aware of what she had been doing without thinking. "Do you like this, Lance? Does it really feel that good?" She knew the answer. She was sure that he was enjoying her manual ministration to his mammoth, megalithic member.

As she kept up her work her breasts rose and fell, surging and ebbing in time with the movement of her arms. Her breasts were compressed between her arms, exposing more of her cleavage while Lance stared in wonderment. Rising and falling, her breasts over rode her fore arms, lifting and dropping as she worked. Her erect nipples could be seen thru her bra and sweater.

She had been watching as his dick grew and swelled, becoming harder and harder, larger and larger as her hands swooped up and down his shaft. Gently, then with more pressure she had been massaging the combination of lotion and precum into the entire length of his penis (COCK) which now stood rigidly projecting so far above his groin that she had no real idea how long it was. At the base her hands could barely meet. At the head she massaged the softer flesh between her palms like a pitcher preparing a baseball. A constant stream of white liquid spilled out of the meatus at the apex of his glans penis (COCK HEAD).

"So good, Mommie! So good," he sighed while his hips continued to move against the cushion.

Her tongue licked her lips quickly, once and again as her hands worked on auto pilot.

As if in response Lance groaned again while thrusting against her rhythm.

"Mommie," he gasped, "I can't stop it, Mommie! So good! Oh, Mommie!" With a convulsion that pulled his feet and head off the pillows, his dick gained it's ultimate hardness and she could feel it swell beneath her hands as the cum rushed up and ejaculated forcefully out of the prick she was stroking!

Again and again he came! Each rope of cum flew high into the air before landing on his chest, groin and pants. Streams of ejaculate landed on Mommie's sweater and slacks while more flowed down his shaft to coat her hands which had never varied in their strokes.

Finally, after having coaxed every drop out of his spasming dick and letting him go, Mommie cleaned off her hands with a tissue while Lance regained his breath.

"Uh, I'm sorry, Lance. I didn't realize..." her voice faded away. Lance was panting. Sweat was rolling off his face. And his eyes were still locked on his Mommies breasts. She was also breathing heavily from her work.

The neckline of her sweater now exposed her upper chest, the top of her bra and a line of cleavage that shifted and surged with her heavy breathing.

Lance's dick had started to soften but now it began to regain its rigidity! Without realizing it Mommie again started to massage her huge boobs as she watched his dick revive.

"Lance! You just...! You can't want to... I mean, it's not possible! You can't be getting another... Oh, dear!" She couldn't believe what she was seeing! But there it was! Lance's dick was as hard as it had been just moments ago before he came all over the two of them!

In a daze she reached out and caressed the length of the huge shaft in front of her. It was rock hard, and pulsed in her hand. Slowly she drew her hand down to the root and then, gently, up to the dick head! It was so big! So long! It was so exciting! The feel of it in her hand was amazing! She started using two hands again.

Suddenly she stopped in mid stroke.

"Lance," she said severely, "this is unacceptable! This can never happen again, do you understand?"

"Yes, Mommie. I'm sorry. But you are so pretty and sexy! I can't believe how sexy my Mommie is! So hot and sexy! Your breasts are incredible!" His eyes were flitting between her eyes and her chest as he spoke.

His Mommie said nothing as she finished cleaning up and left the room. She was determined to never let something so dirty happen again between her son and herself! Behind her she heard Lance groan as he rose from the divan and headed upstairs. He didn't come down the rest of the night and Mommie didn't go upstairs until she was certain he had gone to sleep. She could never allow that to happen again, she thought to herself. She could never allow herself to stroke his massive, his hard, so HARD, so LONG cock! No matter how it had felt in her hands. No matter how much juice he shot out for her! No matter how badly she wanted to watch her boy spasm in ecstasy while she ministered to the largest COCK she had ever imagined. She could never let that happen again she decided as she lay in bed.

Her dreams were filled with erotic images. Images of her darling son cumming all over her and himself. Images of her hands locked around his gigantic cock. And other images that she didn't want to try to recall. It was too disturbing.

And the next day it DID happen again! Lance sprang a massive hard-on as he came into the home and found his Mommie wearing a tight denim skirt and a red and white striped top. The stripes were pulled out of shape by the massive curves they covered. Lance thought she looked terrific!

Almost before she knew what she was doing Mommie had retrieved the new bottle of lotion she had bought and was again massaging her boy's steel hard shaft. The redness that had been evident the prior day had mostly faded but Mommie convinced herself that she was just providing first aid. And second aid too as it turned out. Her son was a cum factory! So much! So often! All she had to do was take a deep breath and his prick sprang to attention! It was embarrassing! And it was flattering. She had to help her son! And so she had given in to the urge to help him achieve relief! Twice!

And this time, as she left the room in a daze to take a shower, she was licking off her fingers and the back of her hands where so much of his jism had landed. It had been SO exciting! The images running thru her brain, the feel of his flesh; her mind was filled with unfamiliar feelings. Feelings that she had never before felt!

"I can't let this go on," she thought to herself. "I just can't!"

But she did. She no longer tried to pretend that she didn't enjoy ministering to her over endowed son! Her outfits became tighter, more revealing. The buttons on her sweaters were pulled taut, gaps appearing between them. And her skirts grew shorter. Her pants tighter. It all served to cause Lance to sprout a hard-on when he saw her! And she loved watching him grow an immense bulge in his pants! She would watch in awe and amazement as he reacted to her outfits. Seeing how she bulged from her tops, how tight she was wearing her new shorts and skirts would cause him to spring a massive hard-on. And she would let him gaze at her while she looked at his rapidly growing COCK!

After all, she rationalized, he was looking at her beyond gigantic chest. Why shouldn't she get to watch his dick grow into a hugely erect, massively oversized, cock? She loved watching the change. As much as Lance enjoyed watching her amazing body as she strutted in front of him in her new, more form fitting outfits! And at least he wasn't risking his health by self stimulation. She was providing the stimulation. And that was better for Lance. And they both enjoyed it!

Some times she would do things that would incite Lance to even greater reactions. She would arch her back, pushing her enormous breasts into greater prominence. Taking large breaths she would expand her rib cage to allow Lance to see just how enormous she truly was! Her breasts, their tops exposed by her low cut sweaters and blouses, would quiver and shake as she strutted by Lance, the tall, stiletto heels she now favored causing her chest and butt to jut out for his viewing pleasure!

By the end of the next week it was a new routine that neither Lance nor his Mommie spoke of to each other. He would arrive home from school, take a careful look at what ever outfit his Mommie was wearing and spring a boner. Some times, his boner preceded him as he anticipated what she might be wearing. But in any case he would be sporting a massive hard-on with in moments of arriving home. And Mommie would sit him down while she spread lotion up and down his massive member. This caused him to writhe in pleasure. And soon enough he would be spurting his cum over the two of them. As often as not they would repeat this activity and then do it again after dinner before they went to bed. After each episode she would change into another outfit. If the first outfit didn't seem to bring him to erection fast enough she would don something tighter, shorter, sexier. And she would strut around the house in those high heels, allowing her massive breasts to shiver and bounce in too tight, too small, inadequate bras that served only to emphasize how truly huge her tits were!

"Lance," she said, looking up at her son after yet another session of applying lotion and watching him spouting an incredible fountain of jism. "I know that we started this because the therapist said that you need to become acclimated to my, um, well, you know. The way I look." Today she was wearing a tight white sweater under which her red bra glowed like twin roses. She shivered her shoulders to emphasize her tits and to assure that he was looking at her. She smirked as she watched his gaze lock onto her chest. Just the way she liked it, she thought!

"Lance, I've had a chance to watch you grow hard, so hard, and long, so long, while you look at the outfits that I wear. I know that you like to watch me move around in these new clothes! When I wear these tight little outfits I can see you reacting. I can see how you, that is, how, um, how you grow so large.

"But there is more to learn. Watching you react to me in these teasing little outfits that I love to wear for you is only the start, I think.

"I think that you should have an idea of what my bosom, that is, how my breasts... Lance I want you to feel me, here!" Grasping his hands in hers she drew him to her and placed his hands on the outside of each breast. His hands were separated by feet of breast flesh enclosed in her bra and tight sweater.

"Oh, Mommie," he moaned as he gently moved his trembling hands over his Mommies huge breasts. "So firm! So large!"

"Squeeze me, honey, squeeze my breasts!" she commanded.

Disregarding her command Lance continued to run his hands over her massive mounds of breast flesh. Encased as they were in a tight sweater and too small bra he caressed the bulges of flesh that were trying to escape from her bra! The mounded cleavage drew his fingers to run up and down the exposed chasm between her boobs.

His hands felt terrific as they roamed over the incredible swells of flesh she carried. His hands explored every millimeter, softly caressing, cupping both breasts together.

"Wait, darling," she commanded, pulling slightly away from him. "Let me..."

Reaching down she struggled to pull the sweater over her head. She made sure to shimmy and shake as she did so, allowing Lance to watch her boobs quiver and bounce. The enormous ovoids collided, pressed against each other by the slightly undersized bra. Handfuls of flesh squeezed out from behind the under wire, more was exposed above the side panels. It was a cock hardening sight. And Lance's cock was standing to attention, as expected!

She smiled at her enraptured son.

"Go ahead, Lance. Go ahead," she urged.

His hands were warm and soft as they caressed her enormity. After a few moments of this gentle ministration Mommie reached out and drew her son's head to her.

His face disappeared between her breasts as she shimmied her shoulders. He could feel her bosom wobble and shake against the side of his head as her hands drew him deeper and deeper between her boobs.

"Oh, Lance, I like that so much. Lick me, darling, lick my giant titties for me!" she moaned. Pulling back a little she smiled down at him. "Do you feel like you're becoming more acclimated to Mommie, honey?"

"Maybe, a little." He told her before driving his face back between her titties.

"All right, then, that's all right," she moaned.

A few moments later she pulled back again. While Lance had been entombed between her vast mounds she had managed to remove her bra. He was now able to see her titties, complete with the sight of her stiff nipples. As big as her boobs were, now that they were freed from the bra they seemed to be even larger! Separating a little, no longer crushed together, they settled and spread out even wider than before.

DDDDave
DDDDave
2,189 Followers