Mommie and Her Lance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a groan of lust he latched his lips on one of her straining nipples and sucked mightily. Running his tongue around her aureola he felt her nipple grow harder and longer while he worked.

At the same time that Lance was devoting his attention to her hardening nubs Mommie reached between them and, grasping his erection, drew it between her breasts. His cock was so long, so extended that she was able to enfold the top third of it between her boobs while he was hunched forward to suck at her titties.

Using both hands she mashed her enormity together. Captured between her boobies, Lance did not at first realize what was happening.

But the feeling of soft pressure against his dick soon penetrated his tit sucking consciousness. Leaning back he looked down to see his prick caught between her humongous tits. Lifting his gaze slowly up, up from her erect nipples, up over the saliva wetted surface of her upper chest his gaze travelled. Up still more to see her smiling, smirking lips and finally to rest on her smoldering, lust filled eyes. She had a sexy, "I got'cha" look in her eyes.

"Just lean back and enjoy Mommie doing some thing that few other women will be able to do to your huge, hard cock," she murmured. "I'm going to tit fuck your hard shaft until you spurt on my giant titties, Lance."

Suiting action to words she drooled some saliva into her cleavage and began to raise and lower her boobs around his fat hard on. While she worked she marveled at how good it felt.

And she realized how she too had changed in the past several week. How had it happened she wondered. How had she gone from prissy, overly protective mother to what she was now? The question faded away as she felt his hot, hard dick slide between her titties.

Her boobs rose and fell. Her hands manipulated her incredible masses of breast flesh. She was playing with his giant cock with her boobs. She had heard of it but this was the first time she had tried it. And she liked it! She enjoyed the look in Lance's eyes as she worked.

With in moments he was again anointing her upper chest and breasts with another series of fountain like spurts that she then spread across the wide expanse of her titties.

Once she was alone in her room she licked and sucked up all the cum that she had spread across her boobs and nipples. It made her so HOT! She thought back to how it had felt as his dick came and came between her tits and over her tits. And how nice it felt while she smoothed his cock over her nipples, spreading his jism over her.

The next day when Lance returned home he found his Mommie sitting in the living room. Next to her was the usual container of lotion and several towels. His dick snapped to attention as he took in the immense jutting bosoms almost half way revealed by the peasant blouse that she was wearing. Her shoulders were bared and the way her nipples dented the fabric told him that she was not wearing a bra. Her legs were mostly revealed by a short ruffled skirt, her bare legs ending in a pair of high heels that made her legs even curvier than usual.

Without breaking stride he dropped his trousers and was naked from the waist down, standing in front of him massive breasted Mommie.

No words were exchanged as Mommie squirted lotion on both hands and began to tend to his throbbing erection. As large as it was, she quickly had it glistening in the afternoon sunlight. Her entire attention was on the huge shaft and it's equally massive cock head.

Sitting up ram rod straight she pulled her blouse down into her lap to reveal her erect nipples sitting atop the largest breasts Lance could ever hope to see. Smirking up at him Mommie pulled him forward until his dick head and the first several inches of his prick were enclosed within her cleavage. She proceeded to give him a steamy tit-fuck. Using both hands she stroked him with her tits.

"Do it, Lance," she instructed. "Do it, fuck your Mommies big titties! Pound my boobs, honey! I want to feel you tit fuck me!"

And he did. His hips churned forward and back until, with a low groan of lust Lance erupted and spattered his jism all over her titties, chest and face.

Laughing gaily Mommie gathered up all of his offering and licked it off her self while he watched in stunned amazement.

"Now, darling, I think we should take care of one last thing. Just to see if we need to keep tying to acclimate to each other or not. Come with me!"

He followed obediently while she led the way to her bedroom. Slipping out of her skirt but leaving the blouse around her waist Mommie sat down on the foot of her bed.

"Come here, Darling" she said as she beckoned him to her. Again pulling him between her enormous titties she soon had Lance back up to full stiffness.

"Now, let's see how acclimated we have become, honey," she purred as she wiggled back onto the bed, pulling him with her until he was poised over her groin.

Using both hands Mommie fed the very tip of Lance's penis into her hot, wet cunt. Both of them groaned as they felt the contact.

"Now, darling, now, my love, my son, my Lance!" She was gazing into his eyes as she spoke. Her heels were softly pounding on his ass, encouraging him to lean forward and put more weight onto her.

Slowly, slowly, his immense cock head spread her cunt lips apart. Farther and farther they stretched until she feared that they might split from the pressure!

But they didn't, instead they snapped over the rim of his dick head and his just slightly smaller shaft began to slowly slide into her. Inch after inch penetrated her sopping wet pussy as she groaned and moaned in excitement.

Lance also was voicing his enjoyment. "So tight, Mommie, so tight! And wet. So slippery, so good! Am I doing this right Mommie? Does it feel as good to you as to me?"

"Oohhhh," she groaned. "My GOD! So good, so good! So big, so hard, so long, Ugggghhh! Don't stop, never stop!" she gasped.

She was taller than him. With his dick fully driven into her buttery fuck hole Lance's head was just at the level of her gigantic titties. He latched on to first one and then the other of her hard, straining nipples. Sucking and licking he feasted on her beyond massive titties while he continued to pound his dick into her time and again.

As she felt her very first orgasm wash over her, Mommie reached up and pulled Lance down between her boobs. As she held him to her he was shaking his head from side to side, motor boating between her Brobdingnagian breasts.

Smiling down at him Mommie shifter her grip and using her upper arms mashed her titties even tighter against his head. Her mounds were so large that they rose above his head on both sides. His ears were smothered as was his face. He could neither see nor hear except her gasping breaths as she came again while he was as deep into her as he could cram himself.

Finally pulling back he watched as her eyes slowly regained their focus. She smiled up at him.

"What a stallion! What a big dicked fucker you are! I love the feel of your huge hard cock slamming into my hot little pussy!" She didn't know where all the dirty talk was coming from but she was enjoying it and so was Lance!

"Oh, Mommie! SO fucking sexy! Your the hottest MILF I've ever seen!" She wasn't sure what 'MILF' meant but it didn't matter.

"You have the sexiest, prettiest biggest tits! I can't believe how huge you are! Those tight tops, those short skirts! I used to jack off to you every night, Mommie!" he gushed.

"I know, Lance. I could hear you. It made me so excited! I love watching you stare at me in my teasing little outfits!" She was rising quickly as she spoke. Her boobs were shaking and shimmying from the force of his fucking.

With out warning she crashed into another climax. It took her a minute to recover. When she regained herself she found that Lance had taken advantage by catching the back of her knees with his elbows and was slowly speeding up his movements.

He pulled strongly, rolling her up so that her ass was off the bed and her titanic melons were resting on the pillow to either side of her head. Her eyes could be seen between her monster boobs. They glittered with lust as he worked harder and harder. His strokes became longer and longer until he was giving her every bit of himself on each stroke!

Poised on tip toe he was bouncing off her ass with each stroke. Harder and faster, he kept up an almost inhuman pace while she felt herself building up and up to a climax that promised to completely overwhelm her!

"LANCE!" she screamed as she felt herself convulse. "GUH, God, God! HAAAAHHYA! Whoooh, muh, muh, mmmph!" She was clutching at his ass with both hands trying to hold him inside her as she came and came and came.

Tears streamed from her eyes and she kept coming! Her tongue wet her lips as she came again. Her eyes were closed in ecstasy. She was pulling on him as hard as she could and she felt her cunt spasm time and again. She couldn't stop cumming! She knew she would never get a fucking like this again in her life. She wasn't sure she would survive another fucking like this one!

With a roar that filled the room Lance began to spurt cum into Mommies clutching pussy. Two, three, four huge gouts of cum splashed into her cunt. Over flowing her snatch the cum jetted out of the junction of there loins to dribble onto the sheets beneath them. Twice more he shot into her before he slumped over, panting between her massive soft titties.

It took several minutes before either of the lovers could move. They finally separated as Lance slid off of her to lie cuddled up against her.

Panting together as they slowly recovered Mommie turned to face her son. Cupping her gigantic tit she hoisted it and teased his lips with the nipple.

"That was amazing, Lance," she murmured as she felt his lips tease her tittie. "I don't think I'll ever get acclimated to THAT!"

"Neither will I," he responded. "But I don't think I want to get acclimated to that! I want to try to. I want to try to get acclimated to that every day!"

"Me too," she responded. "I think it's important the we try as often as we can to acclimate ourselves to each other. It's what the counselor would want!"

Giggling at each other his hands sought out her immense breasts as she started to stroke his semi-hard cock. There was no time like the present to try again to acclimate themselves!

End Chapter One.

Mommie and her Lance

Chapter Two

by DDDDave

(With a nod to Tacocarnitas for the inspiration. A number of my readers have requested an "incest story'. Here it is.)

"Big Tits, Big Dicks and Fantasy Fucking"

( o ) ( o ) ( o ) ( o ) ( o ) ( o ) ( o ) ( o ) ( o ) ( o ) ( o ) ( o ) ( o ) ( o )

"Holy CRAP! Who is THAT?" said Rod looking over Lance's shoulder to the parking lot.

"Hell if I know," responded Pete reverently staring in the same direction.

Turning to look at what had caught his friends attention Lance grinned.

"That's my Mommie!" he told them. He didn't blame his friends for staring. He stared too!

She was dressed in a blue knit sheath dress that ended closer to her hips than to her knees. It was skin tight and showed off her amazing figure. She was wearing it with the shoulder straps pulled down onto her upper arms leaving her shoulders bare. There was a cleavage exposed with several inches of mounded bosom showing above the dresses neckline

Seeing Lance looking her way she waved energetically, her breasts bobbing and bouncing. She hopped a couple of times in excitement which cause even greater seismic reactions. Her tanned thighs glowed in the sunlight supported by the five inch heels she favored and which lifted her to just over six feet in height.

"Tha, tha, that's your MOM?" said Pete.

"Yeah, come on, I'll introduce you!" Lance was proud of his Mommie. He knew the guys would get a kick out of meeting her. And he suspected Mommie would get a kick out of meeting them.

To be continued in Chapter Two.