Mommy Falls for Black

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Instantly, Callum lets go of her and takes a step back with a confused look on his face.

"Is everything okay?" He asks.

"I... I don't know." She whispers, leaning back against the kitchen counter, Bailey feels like her head is about to explode.

"I'm sorry, should I not have done that?" Callum asks.

"I don't know," Bailey whispers, "It's just too much."

"I understand, I shouldn't have kissed you." Callum tells her, still staying a foot away.

"It's okay, I wanted it as well." Bailey tells him, looking into his eyes, "I just don't know if I can. You're... You're my son's friend."

"It's okay, I don't want to pressure you." Callum tells her.

"Thank you." Bailey tells him.

"Just, let me know when you want to talk." Callum says.

Bailey steps forward and Callum moves further away, showing that he does understand her confusion.

Leaving the kitchen, Bailey stops as Callum calls her.

"Bailey?"

Oh god, be strong Bailey! She says, not knowing if she can stop herself again.

"Your pizza?" He says with a little laugh.

"Oh," Bailey says sighing and laughing, "Thanks."

Grabbing the plate, she gives Callum one last smile before going to her room.

Lying down in bed, Bailey places her plate onto the bedside table and tries to stop herself from going crazy.

I can't believe it! I just made out with someone my son's age! My son's friend! It's so wrong... But it felt so right!

Bailey can feel how soaking wet her pussy is, although she is desperate to cum, she decides that she needs to control herself and attempts to go to sleep.

CHAPTER 6

The Talk

Sitting at her desk, Bailey hasn't been able to stop thinking about kissing Callum. How wrong it was, how she should never have done it, but how she really wants it to happen again.

She hasn't received a text from Callum since which leaves her both grateful for his understanding, but also missing texting him.

She hasn't played with herself since either, thinking she needs a clear head and to control herself.

Michael hasn't made any indication that he knows so Bailey assumes that Callum hasn't told anyone.

It's 4pm and Bailey is through with pulling her hair out and has decided the only way to get over this is to talk it out. She knows it's risky, but she needs to be alone with Callum and discuss everything.

Pulling her phone out, Bailey starts to type her message.

"Hey Callum, how're you doing?"

It only takes a few minutes for her to get a reply.

"Hey! Yeah, I'm good, I'm glad you texted me. How've you been?" He asks.

"Yeah, good thanks, I think we need to talk." Bailey replies.

"That sounds good to me. When?" He replies.

"Michael is out tomorrow night, do you want to come over?" Bailey texts him, finally setting it in.

"No problem, I'll be there about 6pm?" Callum asks.

"Perfect, see you then." Bailey says and goes off her phone.

Okay Bailey, this is it. You just have to talk it out with him, then you can finally stop it. She thinks.

Wednesday Night

Getting home, Bailey gets dressed into jeans and a t-shirt, thinking it's nothing too revealing. She makes herself something easy for dinner and waits for Callum to arrive.

Seeing his car pulling up outside, Bailey jumps out of her sofa. Both in excitement and panic.

Oh god, this is it! She thinks, preparing herself.

She hears him knock on the door and she goes to answer it, just seeing his smiling face has Bailey already worrying that she won't be able to control herself.

He's dressed in black jeans and a black polo, one that again emphasises his amazing body.

Why is he so hot! Why is he into me? Bailey thinks.

"Hey." He says to her.

"Hey, come in." Bailey says and opens the door for him to enter.

She watches him walking into the hall and once again she's filled with the smell of his aftershave and can feel herself already getting turned on.

"Can I get you a drink?" Bailey asks.

"Just a water will do thanks." Callum replies.

Going into the kitchen, where all this started, Bailey gets two glasses of water and goes to the living room.

Callum is sat on one side of the sofa and she can see, for the first time, some nervousness on his face. Handing him the glass, Bailey sits on the other side of the sofa. Not wanting to be too close, but also not too far and hurt his feelings.

"So," Bailey says awkwardly, not sure how to start this, "How are you?"

"Yeah, I'm good thanks, what about you?" Callum asks back.

"Bit of a mess since the other night." Bailey says with a laugh.

"I bet!" Callum jokes back.

"So, about the other night." Bailey nervously says.

"Yeah, I wasn't really expecting it." Callum says, taking a drink of water and then putting it down.

"Oh, come on, after our texts you must've thought about it?" Bailey asks, knowing she's thought about it.

"Well now you say it, I am glad it happened." Callum says with a little laugh.

"I don't really know what to think of it." Bailey tells him.

"Did you not like it?" He asks.

"Of course I did." Bailey tells him honestly, "It's just, you're my son's friend." Before she can finish Callum interrupts.

"Is that your concern?" He asks.

"What if he finds out?" Bailey asks him.

Although she set this up with the idea of ending it, just being alone with him, feeling so comfortable with him, she can feel herself getting drawn in.

"He won't find out from me." Callum tells her.

"You won't be bragging to your mates about the older woman you're trying to get with?" Bailey says as a joke but meaning it seriously.

"I'm not like that." Callum tells her with a serious tone, "I wouldn't tell anyone."

Callum sits up and moves a little closer to her.

"I'm so much older than you." Bailey tells him, not moving.

"That's not a problem to me." Callum says, again moving closer.

"Have you ever been with a woman my age?" Bailey asks, knowing this conversation is going down a route she wasn't expecting.

"No, but there's a first time for everything." He says with a smile in his usual charming way.

Suddenly, his hand appears on Bailey's thigh. Just his touch makes her hairs stand on edge. Looking at his dark skin on her thigh, she can't help but feel more turned on by this man.

"You don't have a girlfriend or anything do you?" Bailey asks, looking up from his hand to see he has gotten even closer.

"Of course not." Callum whispers back to her.

"And... And...." Bailey stutters, Callum moving closer and closer to her, "Is that what you're looking for?"

"I don't know." Callum replies, "I just know I want to."

He edges closer and closer to her face. Bailey can feel his warmth on her and her own chest starts to heave up and down in excitement.

"We shouldn't." She whispers, getting lost in his big brown eyes.

"If you want me to stop," Callum whispers back, his face only inches away from Baileys, "I'll stop."

"Callum," Bailey stutters.

His lips are so appealing, his smooth, dark skin, he's so... so... so beautiful.

Not hesitating, Bailey leans forward and pushes her lips against Callum's. Once again kissing this man her son's age.

She feels his hand firmly grip onto her thigh, pure excitement takes over her and she pushes herself further onto Callum. Opening her mouth, she pushes her tongue into his mouth. Running it against his tongue, she grips onto his face and makes out with him on their sofa.

I can't believe I'm making out with him again! Bailey thinks, but this time, she has no intention on stopping it.

Holding his face in her hands, Bailey passionately makes out with Callum and one of his hands lands on her back.

Moving her own hand onto his body, Bailey feels his hard abs, his solid chest and she gets herself more and more turned on.

This is it, I'm doing this. I need this, even if it's only the once!

Moving her hand down, Bailey grabs onto Callum's rock, hard cock from outside of his jeans.

"Mmmm." Bailey moans into his mouth, finally feeling his cock, even from outside his jeans, feels so big.

"Oh god, Bailey." He moans into her mouth.

Pulling her face a few inches away from his, Bailey smiles at him and places her hands on his chest.

"Shhh, just enjoy." She whispers.

Slowly moving herself onto the ground, Bailey gets onto her knees and in between his legs. Looking up, Callum's face is filled with joy and amazement.

Grabbing onto his belt, Bailey quickly undoes it and unzips him. Grabbing onto the waist, Callum lifts his arse up and Bailey pulls his jeans down.

Making sure to hold onto his boxers as well, she pulls them both down to the ground.

"Oh my god!" Bailey blurts out at her first sight of his cock.

"Everything okay?" He asks.

She stares at his perfect, thick, black cock. Standing up right, as thick as her wrist, she instantly starts to drool at the mere sight of it.

"Perfect." She whispers, not even able to take her eyes off his cock.

Taking it into her hand, marvelling at the touch, her fingers can't even wrap all the way around it.

Oh god, it's been so long since I've touched another cock! Bailey thinks, getting lost in the moment.

Sitting up, she pulls her hair back and ties it behind her head. Looking at Callum, she gives him one last smile.

Taking his big, black cock into her hands once more, Bailey licks her lips and leans down.

The first thing she feels is the warmth of his dick inside her mouth, followed by the old familiar feeling of the head of his cock pressing against her tongue. She wraps her lips around his shaft and for the first time in over a year she has a cock in her mouth.

"Mmmm." Bailey moans around his dick.

Lightly rolling her tongue up and along his cock head, her senses are filled with the taste of his delicious precum.

"Oh god." Callum moans.

"Mmmm." Bailey moans back, loving that he's enjoying it.

She massages the head of his cock with her warm, wet tongue. Feeling every groove and ridge as she covers it in her own spit.

She grips onto his shaft, opens her mouth a little further and pushes her head down. Wrapping her lips back around his cock, Bailey slowly starts to bob up and down, taking just past the head.

Oh my god, he's so big! She thinks.

Bailey uses her right hand to slowly wank the bottom of his shaft as lightly bobs up and down the head of his cock. Each flick of her tongue she can feel his cock twitch in her mouth.

"Ooh, that's so good." Callum moans and Bailey feels his big hands resting on her head.

"Mmmmm." Bailey moans around his cock. Picking up her speed she starts to bob faster and faster. Stroking his head with her tongue as she wanks his dick.

Her complete and utter horniness is taking over and Bailey starts to properly bob up and down on his cock, slurping around it as she covers it in her spit.

Pulling his cock out of her mouth, Bailey looks up at Callum who's smiling back down at her. Pushing his cock forward, she seductively sticks out her tongue and leans down, rubbing it along his big, smooth, black balls.

"Oh fuck." Callum moans.

"Mhmmm!" Bailey moans back to him, taking one of his balls into her mouth and lightly sucking on it.

Gathering spit onto her tongue, she goes to the other ball and does the same.

"Fucking hell, how are you doing that?!" Callum moans loudly.

"I fucking love this cock." Bailey whispers sitting back up.

"Bailey, did you just swear?" Callum laughs.

"You have no idea what you're in for." Bailey says with a grin.

Holding his cock, she opens her mouth and wraps her lips back around it. Bobbing up and down Bailey settles in on giving him a good, sloppy blowjob.

Sucking her first ever black cock, Bailey is in fucking heaven and can feel her pussy twitching in her jeans.

"Mmmmm!!" Bailey moans as she bobs faster and faster.

Taking more and more of his cock into her mouth, she takes a deep breath and pushes her head deeper. Feeling his cock hitting her throat, she attempts to stop gagging and keeps taking him deeper.

"Fuck... fuck..." Callum moans as Bailey deep throats his cock.

"Glllllgggggg!!" Bailey gags as she takes as much of his big, black cock down her throat as she can.

"I'm not going to last much longer if you keep up with that." Callum pants out.

Good to know my blowjob skills are still great. Bailey thinks to herself.

Sitting up, she wipes the spit from her mouth and looks him dead in the eye.

"Cum in my mouth, I'll swallow." She whispers.

"You're fucking amazing!" Callum moans.

Smiling at him, Bailey goes back to devouring his black dick and bobbing up and down on it.

"Mmmm!" Bailey moans, wanking his cock and playing with his balls at the same time.

"Oh fuck, Bailey, I'm gonna cum!" He warns.

"MMMMM!!!" Bailey moans louder.

"Fuuuuuucckkk!!" Callum grunts and Bailey gets the first taste of cum she's had in years.

The first stroke hits the back of her throat, followed by a gallon filling up her mouth. His warm, sticky cum tasting just as delicious as she had hoped.

Bailey greedily swallows down every drop, continuing to bob up and down on his thick cock to make sure to milk every bit of cum from his balls.

Pulling away, Bailey gives his dick one last, loving kiss before wiping her mouth again.

"Good?" She asks from her knees.

"Amazing! He pants, "Come here!"

He grabs onto Bailey and easily lifts her up in his strong arms. Callum places Bailey down onto the sofa and gets on his knees in front of her, the same position she was just in.

Watching this young, beautiful, black man's hands going to her jeans, Bailey can't believe what is about to happen but knows that she can't wait.

He unbuttons her jeans and just feeling the skin from his hands touching her waist has Bailey shaking already.

Lifting her arse up, she allows Callum to pull her jeans and her thong down. Callum quickly pulls it off and throws it to the other side of the room. Feeling his hands on her thighs, he pushes them so she spreads her legs and is showing him her bare, shaved, soaking wet pussy.

"Oh god, Callum." Bailey moans.

"Your turn to enjoy." Callum whispers.

Looking at his short, black hair, Bailey watches as his face lowers between her bare legs.

"Oooohhh fuuucckkk!!" Bailey moans loudly at the first touch of Callum's tongue warm tongue on her throbbing clit.

"Mmmm." Callum moans between her legs, tasting her sweet pussy.

Putting her hand onto his head, running her fingers through his hair, Callum masterfully massages her clit with his long tongue.

"Oh god, I've missed this so much!" Bailey moans out, "I've wanted this for so long." She moans, admitting her desires.

"I've wanted to be between your legs since I first saw you!" Callum whispers between licks.

"Oh fuck, don't stop." Bailey moans, holding his head and pulling him deeper into her pussy.

Callum's tongue flicks her clit over and over, forcing Bailey's legs to shake and tremble around him. Without warning, she feels a finger slide deep inside of her pussy.

"OH, fuck yes!!" Bailey moans, gripping his hair. "Finger me! Fuck yes!"

"Mmmm!!" Callum moans, pushing his finger in and out of her dripping wet pussy.

"I can't believe this is happening." Bailey pants out.

A second finger slides into her pussy and Callum pushes them knuckled deep, thrusting them in and out of her soaked pussy. Bailey's moans get louder and louder as her legs shake more.

"You're so fucking hot, I love it. I love your black cock!" Bailey whispers.

"Oh, you're going to get it all the time!" Callum moans as he fingers the older woman faster and faster.

"I fucking better!" Bailey moans, pulling his head back into her pussy.

His tongue flicks her clit over and over, Bailey's chest heaves up and down as her orgasm slowly rises to the surface.

"Oh yeah, right there! Don't stop, don't... fucking... stop!!" Bailey moans out.

Her back arches up, her moans grow loud and Bailey grips onto his hair.

"I'm fuuuckkiinnngg cummiinnnggg!!!" Bailey shouts out as an earth shattering orgasm wrecks throughout her entire body.

Her legs tense up and wrap around this young, black man's head, feeling his soft skin against her toned thighs.

"YYYYYEEESSSS!!" She shouts at the top of her lungs.

Callum finger fucks her faster and faster, never once letting his tongue go from her pussy until Bailey can't take it anymore.

"Stop, stop, stop!" Bailey pants pushing him away. Looking at his face Bailey breaths heavily, "Sorry, sensitive."

"Good?" He asks with a huge grin on his face.

"Get up here!" Bailey orders, grabbing his head and pulling him up. Forcing her tongue into his mouth the two make out passionately.

Callum climbs on top of her, grabbing her thighs and spreading her legs. Bailey can feel his cock, back fully hard pressing against her.

He's hard again? God this is fucking amazing! Bailey thinks to herself as she makes out with him.

She feels Callum grabbing his own cock and lining it up with her pussy, except, something stops her.

Holding onto him, Bailey attempts to pull herself back.

"Wait." She whispers.

"What's wrong?" He asks, inches from her face and looking into her eyes.

"I just..." Bailey stutters, worrying about how he will react, "I'm not ready for that."

"Oh," He says, his eyes clearly confused, "That's... okay." He whispers and pulls back a little.

"I'm sorry." Bailey whispers.

"Don't apologise." Callum says, giving back his usual smile. He leans forward and plants another kiss onto her lips.

"You're not mad?" Bailey asks, breaking the kiss.

"Not at all, there's no need to rush anything." He whispers to her, holding her face in his hands.

"Thank you." Bailey whispers back, kissing him again.

She watches Callum stand and pull his jeans back up, covering his amazing, big, black cock.

"That was amazing." Bailey tells him, wanting him to know how much she enjoyed it.

"It really was." He says with a huge smile.

He sits down next to Bailey and wraps his arm around her, Bailey leans into him, cuddling on the sofa.

Resting her head onto his shoulder, Bailey smiles to herself.

"You don't regret it?" He asks.

Thinking for a moment, deep down, Bailey knows this could turn out to be a big mistake but right now, she couldn't be happier.

"Not at all." She tells him.

CHAPTER 7

Work Time Fun

After Callum left, Bailey spent the rest of the night thinking about what's going to happen.

Could she really carry on a sort of secret affair with her son's friend? She knows the risks that come with it. However, something inside of her as awoken that has for a long time been asleep. Her sexual side, the floodgates have opened and Bailey doesn't know if she can close them again.

Sitting at her desk, it's nearly lunch time and her phone vibrates. Picking it up, she sees a text from Callum and she gets excited straight away.

"Hey, I had a great time the other night. How're you feeling about it all?"

Reading it, Bailey smiles to herself. She loves how understanding and considerate he is, one of the things that makes this situation much easier.

"Hey, I had a great time too. You know what, I'm feeling good about it. What about you?"

He quickly replies.

"Brilliant! I was dreading if you said you didn't want to again!"

Smiling at his text, Bailey types back.

"Oh, I definitely want to do it again! I can't stop thinking about it!"

"Same, if only you weren't at work, we could have some fun..." Callum replies.

"Oh, we would be having a lot of fun!" Bailey replies, already feeling herself getting turned on just by texting him.