Mommy Falls for Black

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Maybe we could have a little fun... whilst you're at work?" Callum texts her.

"I don't know, I don't think I could risk you coming here." Bailey replies, surprised he would suggest it. Then, her phone vibrates again.

"Oh no not that, I have something else in mind." He texts her.

"Such as?" Bailey asks, her interest peaking.

"You'll see tomorrow, we will see how well you follow orders." Callum texts her.

Orders? Bailey thinks to herself, just reading that word has her pussy clenching with pure pleasure. Her husband used to be the dominant one in their relationship and Bailey loved being his submissive.

If I'm going to do this with a 19 year old, then I might as well go all in. Bailey thinks.

Smiling to herself, she starts to type back.

"I can follow ANY orders." She replies.

"Good, I'll let you know what they are." Callum replies.

Smiling at her phone, Bailey puts it down and finds herself extremely turned on.

The rest of the day Bailey tries to carry on with her work, as hard as that is with Callum in her mind. Getting home, Michael is already there and Bailey cooks his dinner.

"So, any plans this week?" She asks him at the dinner table.

"No not much, what about you?" He asks.

"No plans yet." Bailey tells him.

"No other dates lined up?" Michael asks.

Bailey stops eating and looks at him for a second, she panics that somehow he knows about her and Callum.

"No...." She replies.

"Fair enough," Michael replies as if nothing is going on and Bailey's nerves settle, "Well if you want to carry on dating, it's fine with me."

"Thank you, that means a lot." Bailey tells him.

After they eat and watch TV for a bit, Bailey takes herself to bed. She lies there for a minute and thinks about making herself cum, however with the excitement of Callum's "Orders" Tomorrow, she decides to hold out.

The Next Day

Waking up, Bailey jumps into the shower and gets ready for work and a text comes through from Callum.

"Are you ready for your orders?" It reads.

Typing back, Bailey replies.

"Definitely, what are they?" She asks.

"First, what are you wearing to work today?" He asks.

"I have my black heals, tights, black thong, pencil skirt, black bra and a white blouse." She replies wanting to be detailed.

"Good choice, very hot!" Callum replies and another text follows it, "Firstly, you're not allowed to cum until I say you are allowed. Understand?"

Reading this and sensing his dominant nature, Bailey's pussy starts to twitch with pleasure.

"I understand, shouldn't be too hard at work." She replies.

"We will see, before you go to work, I want you to get onto your bed and edge yourself." He texts her.

"Edge?" Bailey replies, not sure what he means.

"It means play with your pussy until you're about to cum... and then stop." Callum texts her.

Oh interesting. Bailey thinks.

"I can do that." She replies.

Lying back in her bed, Bailey pulls her tights down along with her thong and starts to slowly rub her clit.

Taking a photo of her fingers on her clit, she sends it to Callum.

"Good girl." He replies and Bailey has to bite her lip to stop from moaning reading it.

Bailey keeps rubbing her clit, feeling herself getting more and more turned on at the thought of Callum taking charge of her.

A few minutes in, Bailey is already getting close to cumming, thinking about having his cock down her throat again.

"Fuck!" She whispers, pulling her hand away just before cumming.

Grabbing her phone, she texts him.

"Done it!"

He quickly replies.

"Good, I'll keep you updated with your orders." He says.

Bailey goes to her car and drives into work, the entire time she's wondering what Callum has in mind.

I can't believe I'm doing this! This is so unlike me, but so dam hot!! She thinks.

Getting into work and sitting on her desk, Bailey starts to work for an hour and her phone vibrates.

"Go to your work bathroom and edge yourself again." Callum orders.

"Whilst at work?" Bailey texts back, partly excited, partly worried.

"You said you will follow ANY orders." Callum replies.

"Very true, I'll do it now." Bailey texts him.

Standing up, she walks to the bathroom and no one in the office thinks anything of it.

Stepping into the stall, Bailey locks the door and sits down. Hiking her skirt up, she pulls her thong to one side and starts to rub her clit. Her pussy is still soaking wet from almost cumming this morning.

Closing her eyes, she pictures being on her knees with Callum standing over her, thrusting his cock in and out of her mouth as she fingers herself on the floor.

"Mmmm." Bailey moans, biting her lip to not make toom much noise.

A few minutes in, Bailey feels herself on the verge of cumming and stops.

Pulling her skirt back down, she heads back to her desk.

"Done." She texts him.

"Good girl. How do you feel?" Callum replies.

"Fucking horny!" She replies back laughing to herself, not believing she is sending these sorts of texts to him.

"Good, you're going to be begging me to let you cum by the end of the day!" Callum texts her and Bailey feels her pussy gush at the thought.

She attempts to get back to doing her work, the whole time feeling her wet pussy between her legs.

One more hour in, her phone vibrates again.

"Time to go edge again." Callum simply says, then follows is a picture.

"Oh!" Bailey gasps loudly, looking around she sees her colleagues looking at her and she tries to laugh it off.

Going back on her phone, she stares at the photo of Callum's hard, black cock that he sent her.

"On my way." She replies.

Once again going to the bathroom, Bailey sets herself up in the cubicle and rubs her clit whilst looking at the photo of Callum's dick.

Feeling incredibly horny, she slides a finger inside of her pussy and imagines what it would feel like to have that big, thick cock stretching her.

"Oh god." She pants out fingering herself.

Moving back to rubbing her throbbing clit with her soaked finger, it takes seconds for her to get close to cumming.

Oh god, stop, stop, stop! Bailey thinks to herself, having to pull her hand away to stop from cumming.

Going back to her desk, she texts Callum.

"God, I need to cum!" She says.

"Not yet." He replies.

"When?!" Bailey texts back.

"See how well behaved you are." Callum replies and Bailey has to clench her legs tight.

Having him telling her what to do is making Bailey hornier than she's been in a long, long time.

"You're evil!" Bailey texts him jokingly.

"You love it though!" Callum replies.

"That I do!" Bailey tells him, smiling to herself.

She attempts to continue with her work as normal but she has a burning desire between her legs to cum.

Thirty minutes before lunch she gets another text.

"Go to the bathroom and edge again!" Callum tells her.

"I don't know if I will be able to stop myself from cumming!" Bailey tells him.

"Well, you will have to be punished then won't you." Callum replies and Bailey has to stop herself from moaning in the office.

"Mmm maybe I want to be punished." She replies.

"You're fucking amazing!" Callum replies. Bailey sits back and thinks about this young, hot stud that's at home horny as fuck with his hard cock thinking of her.

"So are you! Right, I'm going to edge." Bailey texts him.

Getting into the cubical, Bailey pulls her skirt up and pulls her thong to the side, she can feel how absolutely drenched her thong is.

Her pussy is swollen and the slightest touch makes her legs tremble.

"Oh god." She moans out.

Bailey rubs her clit for only eight seconds before the feeling of cumming rises throughout her body.

"Oh god, okay, stop!" She says out loud to herself, trying to stop herself from cumming.

Her body begins to tremble and her body feels like it's about to explore.

"No!" She says to herself and pulls her own hand away.

Oh god, I need to cum! Bailey says to herself, breathing heavily. She takes a minute or two to compose herself before going back to her desk.

"Oh my god! That was tough then! I very nearly came!" She texts Callum.

"I'm proud that you didn't." Callum replies.

"Have you cum today?" She asks him, wondering if he's wanked whilst thinking about her.

"No not yet, I'm making myself wait just like you." He replies and Bailey smiles to herself.

Her colleagues go for their lunch and Bailey comes up with a wicked idea. Going into the bathroom whilst everyone is out, she unbuttons her blouse and pulls it wide.

Grabbing onto her bra, she pulls it down and lets her tits free.

Grabbing her phone, Bailey takes a selfie of her smiling and with her tits uncovered.

Not even hesitating, any fear of sending messages to Callum has now gone, she sends it to him and texts him.

"If you can tease me, then I can tease you." She says.

"Fuck! You're so fucking hot!" Callum replies, "Edge again right now!" He sends in a second text.

Knowing she doesn't need to rush as everyone is out of the office, Bailey sits down and pulls her thong to one side.

Holding her phone, she hits record and films as she slides two fingers knuckle deep into her soaking wet pussy. Pushing them in and out, she lets out a loud moan as she hits her own G-spot.

Rubbing her clit, it's only for a second before she has to stop to not cum.

Sending Callum the video, she puts her clothes back to where they belong and gets her lunch from the fridge.

Eating at her desk, she receives a text from Callum. It's a video of him wanking his cock, she gets lost staring at it. Just wishing she was there to play with it.

"Looks delicious." Bailey texts him.

"What I'd do to have your lips around my cock again!" He texts her.

"I'd have that black cock down my throat until your begging me to let you cum!" Bailey replies, loving teasing this younger man.

"If it's like last time I won't take long to cum!" Callum tells her.

"Well next time... You can cum wherever you want." She texts him, feeling horny and naughty.

"I think we're going to have a lot of fun together!" Callum replies.

Looking around, the office is still empty and Bailey feels brave. Sitting back, she aims the camera between her legs and hits record.

Slowly, her one hand pulls her thong to one side and shows her smooth, wet pussy. Bailey slowly fingers herself, pumping a finger in and out of her pussy. She has to bite her lip to stop from moaning.

Not wanting to be too risky, she pulls her finger out, however she's not done yet. Moving the phone to point at her, Bailey opens her mouth and slides her wet finger inside, running her tongue along it she wraps her lips around it and sucks her own pussy juices off.

Ending the video, she sends it to Callum.

"That just nearly made me cum!" Callum replies.

"If I can't cum then you can't either!" Bailey replies.

"Deal!" Callum texts back.

"Out of interest, when can I cum?" Bailey asks him.

"If you carry on obeying, I may let you cum tonight." He texts her.

Bailey, absolutely loving his dominant nature, feels the need to cum more than ever. Typing on her phone, Bailey is about to ask Callum to come over tonight so she can finally have sex with him.

However, before hitting send she re-reads it.

Not yet. She thinks to herself, not ready to cross that line.

"I don't think I'm ready for you to come over again yet, I'm sorry." She texts him instead.

"That's fine, I was more thinking of facetiming whilst I tell you how to fuck yourself with your pink dildo!" Callum replies and Bailey lets out a loud gasp at reading.

Oh my god! He did see it! She thinks.

"How do you know about that?" She asks playfully.

"When you picked us up, I saw it very clearly on your bed. I guessed you were having a little fun before you got us." Callum replies.

"Would it surprise you to know I was picturing you as I slid that dildo in and out of my pussy?" Bailey replies back horny as fuck.

"Were you actually?" Callum replies and Bailey smiles, liking that she shocked him.

"I was imagining you had me bent over and were fucking me hard as I pushed that dildo inside of me, I even moaned your name." Bailey admits to him, wanting to tease him more.

"Fucking hell! How did you not let me fuck you that night in the kitchen?!" Callum replies.

"It was hard!" Bailey tells him.

"You're telling me!" Callum replies and Bailey laughs.

"So, facetime tonight then?" Bailey asks, liking the idea.

"Definitely!" Callum replies.

"Deal, but I will have to be quiet if Michael is in." Bailey tells him.

"Fair enough. I actually have to do some studying, you're to make yourself edge every hour for the rest of the day!" He tells her.

Bailey remembers how young Callum is, oh god, he is studying! Is this wrong? She thinks to herself.

"Are you sure you want to do all of this with someone my age?" She asks him, nervously.

"I only want to do it with you, no one else!" Callum replies.

Bailey smiles at that, amazed at how nice and mature this man is.

"Okay. I'll do as I'm told and I promise not to cum." Bailey tells him.

"Good girl." Callum replies and once again Bailey gets a shock of pleasure.

Bailey edges herself in the bathroom five more times before finishing for the day, each time harder than the last not to cum. By the time she finishes work, it feels like a gust of wind could make her cum.

Driving home, Bailey's pussy feels absolutely drenched and she can't wait to finally get to cum whilst facetiming Callum.

CHAPTER 8

Facetime Fucking

"Hey hun." Bailey says whilst sat on her sofa as Michael comes through the door.

"Hey." He replies, kicking his shoes off and making himself a drink.

"Any plans tonight?" She asks him, hoping he might be going out.

"No, just chilling." He tells her coming into the living room and sitting with her, crushing her hopes of being loud whilst playing with Callum.

"Sounds good." She replies and smiles back at him.

Bailey cooks them both some dinner and at 9pm she goes to her room.

Getting her dildo out of the drawer, she texts Callum.

"I'm ready whenever you are." She tells him.

"Perfect, I'll call you now." He quickly replies.

Bailey listens out and can hear Michael is watching TV downstairs so he won't hear much if she's quiet.

Her phone starts to ring and she answer it with a smile on the camera.

"Hey beautiful." Callum says, forcing a bigger smile out of her.

"Hey, how you doing?" Bailey asks him.

"Even better for seeing you." He compliments her again.

"You're too sweet." Bailey says back with a little chuckle.

"Easy to be sweet to you." He tells her flashing her a grin.

"So," Bailey says with a cheeky grin, "How horny have you been thinking about me?" She asks.

"Does this answer your question?" He replies and moves the camera down.

Bailey stares at his perfect abs and finally his big, black cock just waiting for her.

"Oh god, I need that!" She tells him.

"I wish I was there!" Callum says to her, pulling the camera back to his face.

"Soon..." She tells him, "Maybe." Still not wanting to confirm it.

"That's okay, take your time." He says nicely.

"I do believe," Bailey says and holds up the dildo, "You've seen this before?"

"Yes, I have," Callum says back, "But I'd love to see it in action."

"Well, I am absolutely soaking wet because of you teasing me all day!" Bailey tells him.

"Good, start rubbing your clit now." Callum tells her.

"Mmm yes sir." Bailey replies, wanting to show her submissive side.

"You're fucking amazing." Callum tells her.

Bailey rips all of her clothes off and rubs her swollen, desperate clit.

"Oh god." She moans.

"Good?" He asks.

"Not as good as your tongue." Bailey moans back to him.

"I'd happily do that every day, getting to taste your sweet pussy." Callum whispers.

Bailey stares at this beautiful black man as she slowly rubs her clit, instantly wishing she invited him over to fuck her properly.

"I'm way too horny." Bailey moans to him.

"Good, start rubbing your dildo up and down your wet pussy." He orders her.

"Thank you." Bailey moans, moving the dildo around and instantly making it soaking wet.

"Do you wish that was my cock getting ready to fuck you?" He asks.

"God yes, your big, black cock getting ready to fuck me!" Bailey moans.

"You like that I'm black, don't you?" He asks with a laugh.

"I've never been with a black man before, but I don't know why!" Bailey tells him.

"Well soon hopefully you can say you have been with one." Callum tells her.

"Oh god, right now I just wish you were here to fuck the life out of me!" Bailey says, not believing the words are coming out of her mouth but her horniness has taken over.

"I'd have your legs on my ankles as you feel my big, black cock sliding deeper and deeper into your tight, white pussy. Feeling me stretching you out." Callum moans, clearly wanking his own cock now.

"Yes!" Bailey moans, "I need that, please can I put the dildo in?" She asks.

"Yes, slide your dildo into your tight pussy, picturing my black cock." Callum moans back.

"Fuuuckk." Bailey whispers as she feels her pussy wrapping around the dildo, pushing it deeper and deeper inside of her.

"What's your favourite position?" Callum asks her.

"Doggy!" Bailey admits.

"Good, imagine I'm there now, behind you fucking your little pussy." Callum moans.

"As you pull my hair back and spank me!" Bailey moans louder than she means to.

"Oh fuck." Callum moans back.

"I won't last long!!" Bailey tells him, after all the edging she's ready to burst.

"Get onto your hands and knees and fuck your pussy like that!" Callum orders her to.

"Yyyees sir." Bailey moans.

Propping her phone onto the pillow, Bailey gets onto her hands and knees so the camera is pointing at her face and has her tits below her. Her hand reaches back and grabs onto the dildo and she quickly starts to fuck herself with it.

"Oh god, I need your cock in me!" Bailey moans, staring at Callum's beautiful face.

"You love my cock, don't you? You love having me behind you fucking your wet pussy over and over." He moans.

"Yyyeees! I need it, I need that black cock to destroy my pussy! Fuck me until I cum around it again and again." Bailey moans, losing herself in the moment.

"Do you want me to fill your pussy full of cum? Feel me fucking you harder and harder as I cum inside you?!" Callum moans louder, wanking his cock faster and faster.

"Oh fuck! Yes, cum in me, on me! Wherever you fucking want!" Bailey moans, properly fucking herself faster and imagining it's Callum's cock.

"Cum for me Bailey!" Callum moans, "Cum around my big, black cock!"

"Ooooh ffuuuuuuccckkkk!!!" Bailey moans loudly. Going to bite her lip to stop from screaming as she hammers the dildo deeper into her. An earth shattering orgasm ripping through her. Bailey's entire body is shaking with pure pleasure.

"Yyyyesss!" Callum moans and she knows he's cumming at the same time.

"Oh god, so good." Bailey whispers, her orgasm lasting longer than any other.

"Yeah, it was." Callum moans back. "I'm absolutely covered in cum." He tells her.

"Mmm if only I was there to lick it all up." Bailey tells him, still holding the dildo deep inside her pussy.

"God you're perfect." Callum says to her.

Pulling the dildo out, Bailey sits up in her bed as she feels her cum leaking out of her.

"I can't believe we're doing this." She tells him.

Callum disappears for a minute to clean his own cum from his chest and stomach before coming back.

"Why's that?" He asks.

"You're just so young, I never thought something like this would ever happen." She admits.