All Comments on 'Mommy Made for Me Ch. 04'

by Tacocarnitas

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
tenbears43tenbears43over 11 years ago
Great Birthday!

I wish my mother would've given me a birthday present like that. Let's hear more of his story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
About time!

As one of my favorite writers its great to see you posting again. Keep it up!

TacocarnitasTacocarnitasover 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks! And a note

Thanks for the early reaction to the new chapter. Much appreciated -- and if you haven't voted on it yet, please do!

A note to readers: I didn't include either pregnancy or anal here. I know both got a lot of requests, but neither are my thing. Sorry. Hope you liked it anyway!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

would like to see where they go in the future. maybe a permanent triad with him maybe marrying the teach and keeping mommy around while in college?

brian358brian358over 11 years ago
Hmmmm...

I like the idea of Brian getting to know Becky even better!

And perhaps she could try some of Mommy's breast-growth creams?

I'm sure that would make for interesting results for all three of them... and us! :-)

Thanks!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
A very hot fantasy style story

Little women with big tits are a hot fantasy especially when they like to fuck as much as a horny young male stud.

A great read, thanks

DDDDaveDDDDaveover 11 years ago
A Worthy Follow Up!

Your stories are all on my Favorite list! And this one fits right in! Thanks for the effort. Now if you could shorten the lead time between stories?

Becky Dononvan is a great character to add to your cast of busty beauties! Hope to learn more about her in the future. I'm sure she has a great, BIG future!

Thanks Again!

chaospezchaospezabout 11 years ago
need pregnant mom

The only way your stories could get hotter is if mom gets pregnant and they have sex when she has a huge belly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
" "

Two talons up from the Eagle!

You know......

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
INCEST IS BEST

Good story. In next story have both mommy and Ms. Donovan come up pregnant by son's love making. Have school teacher move in with son and mommy and continue the fucking for years and produce many children from both women.

rightbankrightbankover 10 years ago
silly

beyond belief!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
hot titted pregos

almost sounds like mommy wants another child. He needs to get her and teach pregnant and have them go find other little big titty women.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
anonymous

I agree with the other anonymous person who suggested for both mother and teacher to become pregnant and for the teacher to move in with them and begin to have many children forever more. I simply loved all the chapters so far. I'm looking forwards to any more on this storyline

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Next Chapter

I would love to see the mother and teacher become pregnant with the sons children, maybe even make the teacher his sex slave even during school time, and they end up living together

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
horny aussie

I liked all the chapters that you've written so far, but this story needs another chapter or so to really finish by as the other people are requesting to be getting mother and Teacher both pregnant and maybe with twins or even quads and maybe get the Teacher to become Brains wife where over the following years he gets them both pregnant on a regular occasion. It would be nice to see if his mum has got any sisters about who could become a part of his child bearing harem, hell!! maybe chuck in grandma as well and maybe his Teacher's sister and an auntie of hers, the possibilities are endless. That's enough from me so hears hoping for some more on this story.

RasmatRasmatover 8 years ago
Obviously NOT realistic, as TC forewarned,

But still hilariously twisted in a juvenile sort of way. I Halfway expected, at the ending, for him to awaken from a very WET dream on the morning of his birthday.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Milky

I love this story. I only wish the teacher had milk filled tits too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
mommy made for me series.

Read them all! Outstanding! Got more like this massive milky mom and son?

RanDog025RanDog025about 6 years ago
GREAT STORY A FIVE STAR ALL THE WAY THROUGH

I LOVED IT. TOO BAD THE AUTHOR HAS BEEN INACTIVE SINCE 2015. GREAT JOB! ANOTHER ALMOST LIKE IT ON PAGE 150 INVOLVING THE SONS SCHOOL PSYCHOLOGIST AND THE BIG BOOBIE GIRLS CLUB! MOMS MASSIVE TITS AND ALL THE BIG TITTED OUTCAST GIRLS IN SCHOOL IN SEX ED.

LOVED THE STORY. WISH THE AUTHOR WOULD COME BACK AND WRITE MORE! THANX

PrinzmettlePrinzmettlealmost 5 years ago
Wonderful Fantasy

I loved it. It was so hot! Only question is: What did this horny busty milky Mom do for 18 years? (Or even 18 weeks?) No sex except a vibrator? C'mon!

Also: MORE MORE MORE!

Snipe85Snipe85almost 4 years ago
Amazing Story

So Hot and a awesome build up.

I hope you will continue with the story. As Becky becomes Brian's submissive, and the Three of them continue their lives together. Ultimately Both Mommy and Becky becoming pregnant with Brain's Child.

Please Continue !!!!!!!!!!!

Five Stars for each Chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Dose he get his mother and teacher pregnant?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTacocarnitas@Tacocarnitas
My stories are not for everyone. They are not intended in any way to be realistic. They are stroke stories, not masterpieces. They include (really) huge breasts on very petite women, mother-son incest and sexual use of the word "Mommy." Some readers seem to like them, but if y...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES