Mommy Made for Me Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my god, sweetie! I'm cumming just looking at you fucking that slut! Uuuuuuggghhhh! Mommy's cumming!"

"I'm going to cum too, Mommy! I'm going to ejaculate inside of Ms. Donovan!"

All three began screaming as they came together, Brian shooting rope after rope into his teacher's pussy.

As he came down from his orgasm, he realized Ms. Donovan had actually passed out. He pulled her body off his still-rock-hard cock and placed her on the couch. He then turned to his insanely curvy mother, his prick sticking out toward her, coated with his cum.

"It's your turn, Mommy."

"Oh my god," his mother gasped, staring at his big cock. "Your penis - it's still so hard and long, even though you just came. Are you going to put it in Mommy's vagina? I'm so wet for you, baby. And my breasts are so swollen." She cupped her giant tits and squeezed, tiny droplets of milk dripping from her rock-hard nipples.

"I can see that, Mommy," Brian said, now lifting up his mother by her waist, ready to skewer her on his cock. "Get ready now. It's time for your fucking."

"Oh god, sweetie! I hope you've enjoyed your birthday present: your teacher and your Mommy. We're both your little sex dolls, ready to be fucked whenever you want."

"Yes Mommy. I love you very much, but now it's time to fuck again." With that, he lowered her gently onto his penis, splitting the folds of her dripping wet pussy as she moaned with pleasure.

As he began to move her up and down on his prick, he bent down his head toward one of her breasts. Seeing what he was up to, she pushed up a breast toward his mouth with one hand, clinging to his neck with the other. As she feed him her milky teat, he began to simultaneously suck on it and fuck her, slowly at first. It wasn't easy, but it took them both to a new level of horniness.

"Oh sweetheart! That feels SOOO good. Fuck Mommy and suckle on her gigantic tit! This is my dream come true, baby! I love you so much. I want you to fuck me forever, birthday boy!"

"I will, Mommy. I'm going to fuck you whenever I feel like it -- which I think will be a lot," he said with a grin, before going back to suckling at her breast.

Brian then heard some stirrings on the couch and looked over to see that Ms. Donovan had awoken and was groggily staring at the mother and son duo. She began to masturbate again as she watched the tiny mother being ruthlessly fucked by her son, who was at the same time draining one of her simply massive breasts.

Removing his mouth from her nipple with a "pop!," Brian carried his mother to the couch and, without letting his cock slip from her pussy, he sat down next to Ms. Donovan. Now his mother was on top and she began to fuck her boy with a fury, slamming up and down on his cock, her massive breasts quaking, droplets of milk flying everywhere. She turned her head and began to kiss the young teacher next to her, who was still masturbating wildly. Then she moved Ms. Donovan's face toward Brian, encouraging them to make out.

The three traded off as Brian fucked his mother and freely groped the two beauties. Even after the day he'd been through, Brian's mind reeled at this scene: fucking his insanely slim-and-stacked and petite mother and his beautiful, slutty, big-titted teacher... The whole thing was too much for Brian, even after his many orgasms.

"Mommy! I'm going to cum now, Mommy! I'm going to cum inside you!"

"Oh sweetie! Cum in Mommy's pussy! I'm going to cum with you! My vagina is spasming now, baby! I'm coming on your big penis! Shoot your sperm inside of me!!! I love you soooo much!!!"

As the mother and son came together, they each let out a roar that could probably be heard up and down the block. It was, by far, the best, most intense orgasm Brian had ever experienced.

As the two came back down to earth, his mother slumped onto his chest and she and Ms. Donovan began to gently kiss him all over his face, neck and chest.

"Happy birthday, my sweet, sweet boy. I love you so much."

"I love you too, Mommy. Thanks for the best birthday ever."

THE END

12