All Comments on 'Mommy Makes It Better'

by ThighhighMellie

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
Turtle1952Turtle1952almost 7 years ago
Great start

love how it was just so spontaneous. Where are they going from here?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
"Oh Yeah?"

'IMO' others can get a tip or clue here on a first page story as this one un like other's? Didn't leave me hanging with a morning wood and no place to go LOL. ......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Good

Good piece of work. It's nice when a writer refrains from the male character not have a 10 inch cock. This sounds and reads almost real.

doug_noughtdoug_noughtalmost 7 years ago
Hot!

That was a hot stroke story. Thanks for writing.

boatbummboatbummalmost 7 years ago
Short, Sweet, and Sexy

Loving moms and sons like these make life worth living! Thanks so much for this lovely little vignette!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Just One Thing

I agree with the other posters. It was a warm, loving, sexy story, almost real. I agree with a previous poster that leaving out a reference to a ten inch cock made the story more real. The only distraction was that, according to the stories on here, all sons have bigger cocks than their fathers. That was a distraction. Other than that, it hit all the right notes.

irishmike73irishmike73almost 7 years ago
Nice

I really enjoyed this. I usually don't care for shorter stories, but this was surprisingly good. Even though this was only one page, you were able to incorporate the sexual tension, trepidation and of course, the love these two have for each other.

I would love to see more stories like this one from you. Unfortunately, a majority of your work appears to fall outside my preferences. Hopefully this story marks a change in direction for your writing.

Keep up the great work!

ROCKY70ROCKY70almost 7 years ago
Very nice but!!!!!!!

Just a little short, how about a part two?. Did his arm heal,? did they keep on fucking or was this just a one time shot?.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
short and not so sweet

I thought your story was OK, but too short,and lacking in any tension. Either the son or the mother, preferably both, should feel and express genuine reluctance to fuck each other, and only gradually they should give in to their desire - perhaps in small steps, over a period of a few days.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Distractions?

I have to both agree and disagree with some of the comments regarding what makes for "distractions" in a Taboo story. I'll agree that reading that some teen has an 8" or 10" (or larger!) cock is a bit distraction. I disagree, with regard to the 'usual' comment by a mother that her son's cock is bigger than his father's, as far as being a distraction is concerned. I'm sure that, in many instances, it's likely true - especially for the tales that 'happen' farther back in time. Nutrition differences, alone, would account for much of that, considering that most of the Boomers or Gen X'ers are bigger than their fathers in other respects, such as height and bone structure.

Another possibility is that such a comment is simply a "little white lie" that a loving mom might tell her son, on their first night as lovers. In a great many of the real-life consenting incestuous relationships between mothers and sons, the son has had little or no real experience with sex, with the girls in his peer group. Mom, in many such instances, is his very first sexual encounter. He's going into it as a virgin, while she's an "experienced" woman. My mom had only had one lover - Dad - before they divorced, but they'd had sex plenty of times. I don't know whether I was truly "bigger" than Dad, or not, but it sure made me feel "good" when she told me that I was, and that my larger size was hitting spots that Dad never hit.

One thing I see, in quite a few of these stories, that always annoys me, is this idea of a "Stepford Mom" who's always "toned" and "fit" because she works out all the time - and that, apart from her desire for her son, she has no vices whatsoever. Give me a mom who at least occasionally smokes and drinks, any day!

prop69prop69almost 7 years ago
Awesome story...Mommy helped her son..5 stars

Great story. Short story with Mom and son

One of the best ...good sex and even better tenderness

prop69prop69almost 7 years ago
Second comment - loved the tenderness and love

Hope they continue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Soo good

This story is short but got me so close to mmaxing w/o even having to touch my pussy

kennyboy82kennyboy82almost 7 years ago

Left me hard - gotta be good!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I need to read more

Sister an I will give this a test. She already finger hersel sO we are ready to knock it out of the park. We want to ask for more what my dumb ass brother wants as well as myself another story plz

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
maybe

Mommy needs to get pregnant or mom and son get caught in the act.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
nice

reads real

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
☆☆☆☆☆ [(5) 4.8/5.0 = 96% = A] LOVED THIS STORY. IT IS SHORT, SWEET & ETOTIC!

Hi fellow readers:

You can't go wrong if you read this story (provided that you are into mother-son incest erotica).

MicheleNylonsMicheleNylonsalmost 7 years ago
Short But Sweet and So Well Written

Lovely story. So well written and very erotic. Love your profile too honey. xxx Michele

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This story made me cum so hard!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous