Mommy Needs My Help Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, I guess you're right Mom. Maybe we shouldn't.." Before I could even finish the rest of my thoughts, Mom's hand was now holding mine against her head; she gazed deeply into my eyes and I could still feel the sexual connection we had just built. Without thinking I slid my other hand between her legs and placed my palm flat against her pussy; I could feel the warmth and her pussy juices were literally dripping down her legs and now into my hand.

I pulled Mom's head in close to mine and placed my forehead against hers; I was looking down to her vagina, where my hand was steadily planted and I began to move it up and down, allowing my fingers to explore her clit again. Mom started to breathe deeply and let out some soft moans; I couldn't stop rubbing her and this time I successfully slipped a finger inside her and she didn't stop me. She couldn't hold back the gasp and moan of pleasure that overwhelmed her body, she grabbed my face with both hands and raised it to her and passionately pushed her tongue through the barrier of my lips, our tongues locked and this was the first time I'd ever passionately kissed my mother.

Mom place both of her hands on my chest and shoved me back once more, was she putting the brakes on again? I was unsure. This time, she had her hands placed at her waist grasping her night gown; in the blink of an eye she was ripping it off over her head. This was a green light for me and I grabbed her by the back of the head again and pulled her close to continue kissing her; I took mom in my arms and gently laid her back. Our legs were entangled; I kissed her deeply and then began making my way down, kissing her neck down to her tits, I licked and sucked on her nipples for a while before continuing, I kissed down her body until I arrived at her pubic mound, just above her warm cunt. I moved my mouth along the creases of her hips, gently biting down, sucking, and kissing down one leg to her thighs, back up and down to the other. I pushed one of Mom's legs back, getting a good spread and view of her sweet vagina; she wrapped her hand around the back of her leg and held it in place behind her knee, she was cupping one of her breasts with the other hand. I looked up past my Mom's beautiful pussy and over her huge tits until our eyes met, this was it and neither of us was throwing on the brakes; my face moved ever forward and I stuck my tongue out; we never broke eye contact until my tongue pressed down hard on her clit.

Mom threw her head back and her eyes glazed over; her mouth dropped wide and she sat there for a brief second trying to catch her breath before my tongue began to move up and down exploring the entirety of her wet slit. I did a "figure 8" motion with my tongue and swirled it around before slowly moving all the way down to the opening of Mom's cunt, I stuck my tongue out as far as I could and shoved it deeply; my nose was smashed against her clit and I took in a deep breath to experience the taste and smell of my mother's vagina. Mom damn near screamed out in ecstasy as I placed my tongue all the way inside her; her legs began to tremble and she couldn't continue holding her leg back. Her legs slammed down to the bed, her feet were flat and her knees were bent; I wrapped my arms around her legs tightly and pulled the skin above her clit even tighter exposing her clit completely. My tongue quickly made its way back up and I began licking Mom's clit furiously! Mom was now pressing her feet into the mattress, extending her legs, and pushing back with her hands placed firmly on the mattress trying to escape the feeling; I gripped her legs even tighter and pulled her pussy even closer to my face.

Mom ran both of her hands through my hair and grabbed handfuls of it and shoved my face down and did not allow me to pull back until she was ready. She began to cum on my face and her grip loosened, her legs continued to shake; her back began to arch and her neck was bent all the way back with the back of her head flat on the mattress. She let out one long continuous sigh and I kept licking her cunt with no sign of stopping, Mom lay there motionless, with one hand now placed on her forehead. I raised my head to look at her; her heart was pounding a million miles a minute and she was trying to catch her breath. She let out a few soft, sweet laughs, and stared at the ceiling.

At this point my cock was rock solid and dripping with precum, everywhere. I kept my grip on Mom's legs and slightly lifted her off the mattress, pulling her towards my cock. The shaft of my cock now rested flat on my mother's soaked pussy. I thrust forward and back against her clit and pushed both of Mom's legs back giving me a clear entry of her pussy. I grabbed my cock with one hand and rubbed it side to side over her clit before slowly rubbing it down the wet slit; I leaned forward and rested Mom's legs on my shoulders and position the head of my cock at the entrance of her vagina. I took one last deep breath and looked down at my mother; she reached down with one hand and made a "V" shape with her middle and index finger, spreading her cunt for me.

Slowly, I began pushing the tip of my cock back into the place that I had been birthed from; I was about to fully enter my Mom's pussy. Her vagina was so wet and inviting that the head was seemingly sucked right in; Mom threw her head back and her back started to arch once more, "Oh... My.. GOD!" she yelled. Suddenly we heard a car door slam outside; Mom lifted her head and we locked eyes, both of us frozen in a silence. We heard the jingling of keys at the front door; we both began to panic, the deadbolt lock on the door slams as it opens and we hear the front door slowly creak open. She began pounding on my chest with both of her hands balled into fists while kicking her legs away from me.

"Shit! Go away. Shit!! It's your father, hurry. Get your stuff and get out of here. Go! Fast." Mom whispered in a panic.

I gathered my boxer briefs and tank top from the floor and quietly ran down the hallway completely naked; I made it to my doorway just as Dad began moving up the stairs. Mom had slipped her night gown back on and hid under the covers, pretending to be asleep. I heard Dad close their bedroom door behind him; I was so fucking worried that he knew what was going on. I gently closed my bedroom door and locked it; my cock was throbbing and aching, practically begging to cum so I laid down in the dark, closed my eyes, and started to visualize my mother. It didn't take long for me to stroke myself to orgasm after everything I'd just been through.

I laid awake that night not knowing if what had just happened was a fluke, a one-time deal or if it was going to happen again.. I crossed my fingers and wished for the best.

12