Mommy's Boy, Daddy's Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
neromoose
neromoose
14 Followers

"I appreciate the concern son, but there is not a chance in Hell that I am asking anyone to this thing tonight." The divorce had also done physical damage to Ben, taking his trim waistline and hair line.

Eli could see the emotional and physical toll his father had paid. Ending up in a crappy job with a former competitor was additionally depressing. Eli never shed a tear about his mom leaving, but had shed a few knowing what state his dad was in. And not just since the divorce; Eli was not sure that Ben had ever felt true love, the complete emotional and physical bond.

"There's Stephanie, gotta go. Dad, try to have fun tonight."

"Go, learn something."

Eli ran out the door to catch a ride with his hot, blonde, buxom friend Stephanie. Ben always hoped that Eli would figure it out enough to get a girlfriend like that. Instead it was if he was typecast into a perpetual friend role.

"Damn bitch! I hope that whatever STD she eventually contracts will be both humiliating and painful!" Reflecting on the ex-bitch at a time he was feeling so low was a bad combination. Ben tried to shake his head loose, but it felt minorly effective at best.

Since the divorce Ben's thoughts had turned much darker and more unusual inquiries dominated his web surfing. He wondered if the last day passed slowly or quickly for condemned prisoners. Ben's 8 hours at work felt like 80, as the hour of doom approached.

Returning home for a quick shower, Ben put on the only suit he had that fit, a department store rack special. He thought it looked like a suit that someone might wear at a trial. Not the lawyers, but the guy on trial.

The restaurant was nice enough, part off a small chain of upscale steak houses. Ben drew a very deep breath and entered the private dining room. The place was reasonably fancy, reddish carpets, mahogany paneled walls, brass fixtures everywhere, and the most welcome feature of all, the open bar. Festive holiday decorations filled every corner, and a piano player adding jazzy versions of festive tunes.

Ben wanted to disappear, but that would be too obvious. Just standing at the bar drinking wouldn't do any good either. Best strategy was to grab a drink, and hang on the outer fringe of the largest group, so it looked like he was socializing, without really having to be a part of anything.

About 30 minutes after arriving Eli's friend Stephanie was trying to get his attention. He would have excused himself, but nobody was paying attention anyway.

"Mr. Johnson. . ."

"Stephanie please, just call me Ben." Being called 'Mr. Johnson' made him feel like he was at his own funeral.

"Ben, can we talk in the hall?" She was apprehensive about something. "Eli is worried about you, and he has gone to great pains to get you a date tonight. When you see what he has planned your first reaction is going to be it will never work. I guarantee it will work, if you don't ruin it." Her pointed finger inches from his nose helped drive that point home

She lead him to the hostess station where Ben was shocked to see a gorgeous, tall, slender, raven haired beauty in a red evening dress and knee high leather boots. As she turned, Ben started to dry heave, seeing Eli wearing the dress.

"Eli?" Ben made himself hoarse with his bellowing whisper. Ben was dizzy beyond belief.

"Yes Daddy, it's me." He even sounded like a girl.

"Eli, what the hell?"

"You need help tonight so badly, so can I be your date?" Eli's voice was so natural, soft, soothing.

"Eli, is this your way of coming out?" Ben had never blocked his son out, always tried to support him. This was not illegal, just him going to great lengths to be helpful. Ben could not stand himself if he ever made Eli feel unwanted, rejected. If Ben was honest about the way he had tried to raise Eli, he had to let him do this.

Eli giggled, "No Daddy, I'm not gay. I just want to be your date."

Stephanie had told Ben that it was guaranteed to work if Ben didn't screw it up. He gulped desperately. "You look amazing. I would be honored if you would be my date tonight."

Eli flashed a smile that could light a stadium, took him by the hand and led him into the party.

Ben was not sure how he would introduce Eli, so he figured keep it stupid simple.

Ben really needed another drink at this point. A wine cooler for Eli, a scotch for himself, and availing themselves of some shrimp cocktail from a passing waiter. He gulped it in one shot, hoping the burn would wake him up from this reality. Eli still stood there, looking unbelievably beautiful. He asked for another scotch. "Eli, why?"

Eli stood very close to Ben, looking up into his brown eyes. "I love you Daddy, and you made it clear that you wouldn't get a date on your own, so I became a woman for you. I am worried about you Daddy, if you won't help yourself, then I will do it for you."

Ben simply couldn't sort things out fast enough. His son was dressing as a woman to help him. Eli was calling him 'Daddy;' for the last 10 years it had just been 'Dad.'. To say Ben was conflicted is like saying the Chicago Cubs have a spotty World Series record. This was insane, yet possible. This was so wrong, yet he had vowed to support and accept his son.

"You make a lovely woman, I appreciate that effort. Thank you Eli."

"I am glad you think I am lovely." Eli blushed and turned his head in a small, very demure, even feminine, gesture to hide his blushing. But it was not from embarrassment. Eli was relishing the compliments that Daddy paid him. Turning back to face Ben, sucking the sauce from a jumbo shrimp in his most seductive fashion, Eli whispered in a sultry voice "Because I have every intention of pleasing you like a woman."

Ben finally understood the term 'slack jawed.' There was no doubt that lust was now the driving force behind his decision making tonight. His ex-wife only ever gave him two blow jobs in their 19 years together, and they both sucked, in the bad way. The second one was the last time they had sex, just before the Bitch left him. He never got to fuck her in the ass. Now, this younger, more beautiful version of her was indicating that both would be expected tonight.

The CEO snuck up on them with mistletoe, the crowd cheering and jeering them on for a kiss. It was a kiss that was controlled, directed by Ben's lust. He kissed Eli with a smoldering intensity, growing desire and tongue. Eli responded swirling his tongue around Ben's. They finally broke hearing the raucous applause.

The rest of the night was a blur, a whirlwind of sights, sounds, sensations. As they were leaving Ben very intentionally let his hand slip to Eli's ass. Eli respond be walking a bit slower and closer, forcing Ben's grasp to become firmer, more intimate.

In the parking lot Eli threw himself against Ben, shamelessly thrusting his tongue into Daddy's mouth, and feeling Ben's cock push out against his trousers.

"Eli, we can't do this. I am your father. Worse, you're my son. This just isn't right."

"Daddy, tonight I am just a girl that wants you to feel loved." Staying inches from Ben's face, Eli asked "Do I look like your son? Or sound like him? Or feel or smell like him?" He pulled Ben in and kissed him deeply, swirling their tongues together. "Do I taste like your son? No? Then take me home and treat me like someone who isn't your son."

Ben cast away his doubts, and raced home before they could catch up to him again. Arriving at home he picked Eli up, carrying and kissing him to the bedroom. Eli quickly pushed off Ben's jacket, dropped to his knees and undid his belt. Eli took one last breath to ready himself, and dropped Ben's trousers and boxers. Ben's cock was fully erect at six inches, standing at a surprising angle.

Eli hesitated for a moment, then grabbed the base and gently began to kiss the tip. He started off following Stephanie's instructions on how to give a blow job, then quickly started improvising, learning what Ben liked. Ben liked it all, but he especially liked when Eli would suck on the whole head with some force.

Eli was stroking the shaft with his right hand, tickling the balls with his left, and sucking the head and as much shaft as he could manage. Ben's reactions filled Eli with joy, confidence and increasing lust. Eli had no idea how good it would feel to make someone else so happy; feeling the growing enveloping bond shared between man and woman in the physical expression of love.

Eli was working Ben's cock with feverish enthusiasm, kissing, licking, and sucking. A tear ran down Eli's cheek as he saw the pure happiness on Daddy's face. All Eli wanted was for Ben to find a moment of happiness and release that had eluded him for so long. Ben was now gyrating his hips back and forth, the pleasure was so intense. His cock began to tense and Eli clamped down, waiting for everything to shoot down his throat.

Ben's contractions were ferocious, the cum shooting from his dick in pulsating jets. Eli was overwhelmed by the sensations of taste, texture and accomplishment. Eli tried to show Daddy the glistening prize that he had won, but it started to dribble out of his mouth. He started to swallow, and getting about half the load down, stuck out his tongue to show it coated in a pearly sheen, then swallowing the rest. Eli went back to Ben's cock to get every last drop.

"My goodness, you have become my very dirty girl, haven't you?" Ben had a very authoritative, kind and gentle tone. Eli felt completely happy and safe surrendering to Ben; Eli would do anything and everything that Ben asked. Ben was gently pulling Eli up into another deep passionate kiss

"I love you Daddy. Anything to make you happy." Eli's eyes sparkled, wanting this night to stretch on forever.

"I love you too, sweetie." Something clicked for Eli at that moment, a realization of how caring, accepting Ben was. Eli had already accomplished what he set out to do, but he was not about to stop now.

Eli pulled Ben in for another kiss, latching himself around Ben's neck and allowing himself to be lifted an inch or two off the floor. Eli felt like he was flying. When Ben finally started to pull Eli's zipper down, Eli felt a freedom that was impossible to describe. Eli pushed Ben onto the unmade queen bed and began to do a striptease.

Eli slowly removed the leather boots, then the red dress. Turning around, he pulled his thong down, revealing his asshole, pink and perfumed (thanks to Stephanie). Eli slowly climbed on the bed on top of Daddy.

"Eli, I love you, and thank you for tonight. Are you sure you want to go through with this next part? You must be completely sure." Ben was feeling like there might be more beyond just this night, and getting Eli to state out loud that he wanted this might be key to more future encounters.

"Daddy, a girl was made to be penetrated. I love you, and I want to do this so badly, I want to be your dirty girl. Please, do not stop now, or I will be very angry with you." The pleading in Eli's eyes was so plain that Ben knew there was a future for them, if he was smart.

"Very well then, my beautiful, dirty girl, I will penetrate you. But we have to get you ready first."

"I trust you Daddy. You can do whatever you want to me." Eli's voice and expression was submissive, pleading, lustful.

Ben lubed his fingers on his left hand liberally and lying next to Eli, kissing his child while teasing Eli's sphincter. Eli's moans of pleasure grew steadily as Ben began to enter. Ben's long strong fingers were able to find Eli's prostate. In a very short span Eli was thrashing on the bed, nearly shrieking into Ben's mouth.

Eli had an orgasm from the very center of his being, wildly thrashing like a prized sport fish. Though his small penis was as erect as it had ever been, he did not shoot any cum. There was a leak, a flow of cum, but no jets. But no matter, shooting cum never felt like this, and Eli could care less if he never shot cum from his penis again.

"Wow Baby, you seemed to like being penetrated just fine."

Eli had no time for obvious assessments with a sarcastic undertone. Still panting to catch his breath, Eli barely managed to indicate "GET YOUR COCK IN ME NOW!"

"As you wish, dirty girl! Now I will go very slowly, and it will hurt some, but just think how good another orgasm like that will feel."

"OK Daddy, I'm ready, please, Please fuck me!"

Ben left Eli laying on his back, putting a few pillows under his ass. Getting his dick lubed he teased Eli's puckered hole. Eli was writhing in anticipation and impatience. Ben began to push against the entrance slowly. Eli was biting a corner of a pillow, trying to keep relaxed. Ben felt a bit of a pop as he got his head inside.

"You okay Baby, I think that was the worst of it."

Eli's eyes were clamped shut, leaving Ben a bit confused. "It feels good, but a bit more lube, please?"

"Of course Sweetie." Ben pulled out and added lube. Going back in was a bit looser, but still very tight. "Princess, you have to relax a bit, you are clamping down on me. Just relax."

Ben caressed Eli's small penis as a distraction. "OH DADDY! Ooh I love you touching my clit!" It only took a few strokes before Eli shot his load, which Ben had aimed it up toward Eli's chest. Eli began to scoop it up and swallow. "Hmm, your cum tastes better! Good to know!" The devilish grin was made all the more wicked by a tiny string of cum running from the corner. That wicked smile perfectly expressed Eli's wicked desires.

Ben chuckled. "I'm all the way in your ass now princess. Are you okay?"

"Daddy, I can't believe how OK I am." Eli reached up to Ben and pulled him down for a kiss. Ben propped himself on his elbows so he could kiss Eli while pounding his ass. Eli's hips were at an excellent height and angle, and Ben was able to push very deep. Eli was gasping for Ben's kisses like a drowning person gasping for air.

Ben could tell with his long strokes he was easily hitting Eli's prostate. The sensations were assaulting Eli's brain like a hurricane. In the eye of that storm, Eli's emotions were calm and serene. Eli's love for Ben had transcended the father child. Eli loved Ben in the strongest romantic sense; Eli wanted to spend his life with Ben.

Eli's orgasm came almost as a result of that realization. It was almost cosmic, Eli almost able to grasp the vast size and power of the galaxy. His screams of pleasure were so loud that they could probably expect the cops to come knocking before too long. His rectum grabbed Ben's cock so firmly that it almost sucked the orgasm from Ben's balls.

"HOLY SHIT, Baby Girl! I have never seen some come as hard as you just did! I've never had two orgasms that close before! This was a mistake! People in real life never have orgasms like these! It only happens in erotic stories!"

Eli giggled, but thought he might be right. Never had Eli even guessed that it was possible to have such bliss. Eli realized that his few misbegotten attempts at sex were nothing compared to making love. "So, did you enjoy your date, Daddy?"

Ben snuggled up behind Eli, and was asleep in less than 10 minutes. Eli's great contentment and happiness also brought a raging paranoia; if he fell asleep would he awake to find it had all been a dream?

About 3 AM Eli stirred with a great need to pee. He was infinitely relieved to still be in Daddy's arms. In the bathroom he noticed that his asshole and inside of his thighs were both crusty and slimy, further attesting to the load that Daddy had blown in his ass.

At 6:30 Eli was awoken by the sound of the shower running. A few minutes later light from the master bath charged unwelcome into the bedroom and onto the bed.

"Good morning sleepy head. Did you sleep OK? Your mother always complained about my snoring, but since she complained about everything, I never knew if it was actually very bad." Ben's ridiculously chipper tone caused Eli to burrow deeper under the covers. "I'm going take a lap around the complex, clean up if you use my shower. Eli, thanks for last night, I needed that."

Things had changed for Eli last night in the best way possible. Now he was distraught, unable to tell if those changes were permanent. Eli took a shower in his bathroom, crying the entire time. He had so hoped for a morning encore, but not even a kiss. Eli was terrified that this was a onetime thing.

Stephanie called about noon, dying to know how it went. She could not make out anything over the sobbing. Fearing that Ben had physically assaulted Eli she rushed over as quickly as possible.

"Stephanie, it was beyond amazing. I can't even describe it. When he was fucking me the only thing that made sense was that I was falling in love. Now I feel SOSOSOSOSOSO STUPID! It was a one night thing, that's all, WHY DID I WANT MORE?" Eli's sobbing drowned out any further explanation.

"Eli, I want you to know that I am not judging you, but do you think you might be gay?"

"I don't know, but I don't think so. All I know is that while I was with Daddy, everything seemed perfect. But now, I am so confused."

"Eli, there is only one thing to do, go shopping!" Stephanie dragged Eli into clothing stores, lingerie shops, even a novelty shop where one could buy aids if one was feeling lonely, or even underappreciated.

Eli was shocked to get home and discover a pink babydoll nightie, a four pack of lacy boy short panties in various colors, 2 bras with breast forms and a 6 inch dildo. He assumed that everything they were getting was for Stephanie.

Stephanie pointed out every guy at the mall. It was certain that Eli was not attracted to guys in general. But it was equally plain that Eli was not attracted to any girls they saw.

Despite the lack of attraction, Eli was diligently spying each one, keeping a real time catalogue on faults, flaws and fails, as well as jealous appreciation for what they did right.

Eli did not see Ben that night, but got a text saying Ben was going to a movie with Bonnie Larsen, a woman he knew in the apartment complex where they lived.

The next day, Sunday, Ben hung around the house. He was friendlier than before the party, and he didn't deny what they had done. He did not make any indication that he thought it was a mistake, but also gave zero indication that it was to be repeated.

That following week was as miserable a week as any Eli could ever recall. He saw his dad infrequently. When Ben announced he had a date on Saturday night, Eli was overcome with nausea.

Eli had been so distracted he had not really paid attention to the shopping bag sitting lonely, unopened on the floor, from the previous weekend's shopping trip, the bag with the panties and dildo. He absentmindedly stripped, put on the panties, and inserted a lubed dildo up his ass.

On Saturday, Ben did not even come home. Eli slept in the babydoll nightie, without the panties, and masturbated with the dildo again. Later in the week, when putting laundry away, Eli saw that Ben had washed and folded the panties and the nightie. Ben was very supportive, even leaving $100 cash if Eli wanted to go shopping again.

The next weekend Stephanie took Eli shopping again, buying makeup essentials, and a few more items of lingerie. Eli had completely switched to wearing panties, and masturbating with the dildo almost every day. One night he put on makeup, his babydoll nightie, and had left his bedroom door open, trying to get Ben to notice.

"Enjoy yourself, but make sure your door is closed." Ben was smiling, but not indicating in any way that he would assist Eli. Eli was getting desperate, that night with Daddy really had changed everything, and Eli wanted more.

Finally, leading up to New Year's Eve Eli had a shot. Ben had mentioned that getting a date for New Year's Eve was too much pressure for a man that had just started dating again. Eli went all out in getting ready, far surpassing what he and Stephanie had done for the office party.

neromoose
neromoose
14 Followers