Mommy's Cuckcake Ch. 02

Story Info
Emma sets her sights on Mommy.
9.5k words
4.64
4.4k
13
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 05/02/2024
Created 04/02/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From the Author: Thank you all for the overwhelmingly positive response to Chapter one, I hope Chapter two lives up to the first. Please read chapter one. This will not make a lot of sense otherwise. Be advised, this chapter contains themes that include, but are not limited to, incest, sadism, masochism, "watersports", and humiliation. If these themes offend you, please move on, otherwise, I hope you all enjoy the ride. Comments are always encouraged, good and bad, as long as they are constructive. I will delete those that are just character or author bashing.

New Player:

Nancy Jergens-The Overbearing Church Shrew- 5'4", overweight, with droopy, fat tits that rested on the thick roll of her stomach. Not what anyone would define as attractive. She has never been married, and the rumors about her sexuality have run rampant for years. Especially since she spends all her free time at the church or with her best friend Anna Rockenham. She oversees all the committees at the church that involved women, and she has a reputation of ruling them with an iron fist. Even the pastor had referred to her a "ball buster" on more than one occasion.

****

End of chapter 1.........

"Yes! Yes! Yes, you naughty little cunt licker. I'm Coming!" Emma pulled Melissa into her vortex with both hands, grinding on, and coming all over her face. This was the greatest orgasm of her young life, and she rode the wave for as long as it lasted, finally pushing Melissa away with her hands, then using her foot to push her onto her back on the floor.

The two women lie there for quite some time: Emma on the couch and Melissa, curled up on the floor. As the post orgasm clarity revealed itself, they both contemplated what was next. Melissa again contemplated how she might make this all stop and get control of Emma back. Emma contemplated how to make it continue. Again, in her mind, she flipped though pages she had read the night before until it came to her. She collected herself, stood up, smoothed her skirt back into place, picked up the crop, and stood over Melissa, shaking the crop at her.

"I own you, bitch, and don't ever forget it!" and then walked away.

"Emma,..... don't,...... please,...... wait." Melissa said scrambling to her knees.

Emma, although nervous inside, exuded nothing but confidence as she left without another word. She climbed into her car and let out a deep sigh, then a giddy laugh at accomplishing exactly what she had set out to do. "I can't believe that worked so well." she said to herself, then rapidly pounded on her steering wheel with delight.

This is going to be so much fun," she said out loud as she started the car and drove away.

Inside the house, Melissa was all torn up. Besides the pain emanating from her abused ass, she had so many emotions running through her simultaneously. What would happen going forward? Would she tell her best friend? Did she want it to stop, did she want it to continue?( she knew this was the precipice, her life would be forever altered if she continued) As she contemplated all this, she fell back onto the floor and curled up into a fetal position as all those emotions spilled out through sobs and tears.

****

And now, chapter 2.....

After the session with Melissa, Emma was on a high for two days, but within those two days, she also felt a distinct feeling of wonder. She was so young and inexperienced, that she was floundering with her direction moving forward. What should she do with Aunt Missy now? How could she capitalize on her position with her mother, especially since her mother didn't know she held that position. Also, something else creeped into her head that she didn't fully understand. She had witnessed her father fucking her aunt, and the more that scene flashed in her head, the more she became aroused. Her father was quite the handsome, well-built gentleman, and she had seen the impressive size of his cock. In their first discussion, Missy had gone on and on about her father's cock and his ability to use it. Although every sensible part inside her screamed how wrong it was, there was this nagging salacious part that just kept overriding the sensible parts. Did she really want to have sex with her father? The though made her sick and excited at the same time. Then a thought hit her. If she did, and her mother knew she did, it would be one more thing Emma would have over her. On the other hand, how the fuck was she going to make that happen? Did she really want that to happen? She was torn by the dichotomy.

Being the intelligent young woman she was, Emma did exactly as she always did when she wanted to know something. Whether it was a paper in school, or just something she found intriguing, she researched it! She went right back to her computer and started searching; Incest, manipulation, D/s relationships, all of them were entered into her search bar. She read and read, about masochism, sadism, humiliation, domination. She learned her mother was a masochist. She learned she was a sadist, actually getting turned on by inflicting the pain that made her mother come like a whore. As she researched more, lots of links to stories came up.

When she discovered they were just fiction, she dismissed them; in favor of real "scientific" information. However, one story's title did catch her eye, "Domming my Mommy, a Daughter's Confession" Eventually, when she had gathered all the info she could process, the teen decided a little "fluff" reading would be a welcome change. This story ended up being the answer she was seeking in regards to how she could take complete control of her submissive mother. It was like a freaking road map to taking over one's mother. Emma read the entire 10,000-word story, and to her surprise, halfway through, she found herself sliding one hand into her pants to fiddle with her heated pussy, and the other, into her shirt to manipulate her stone-hard nipple. As she read it, she came more than once, finally collapsing back into her desk chair, completely satisfied and armed with a plan to have her mother at her feet begging to be her submissive bitch.

That plan began with Emma gathering evidence she could use to blackmail her mother. She purchased three spy cameras and placed them in her parents' bedroom, and two in the great room. All three came with SD cards, but Emma purchased three more with much larger capacity. It only took a couple weeks to get exactly what she needed.

The bedroom camera picked up an intense little session where Aunt Missy and her father made her mother dress up in a slutty little cheerleading outfit and humiliated her in all degrees of undress, before using her like the dirty little cuckquean she was. Emma took the video and used some software to cut it up into a collection of still shots that she stored on her computer to be used when an opportunity presented itself.

Emma couldn't believe her luck, when that opportunity presented itself only two days later. She was milling around the kitchen, when she overheard her mother, talking to the booster club's ladies' auxiliary president, about an upcoming budget meeting. Jillian was still very active with the board, even though both of her kids had already graduated. Emma heard Jill discussing the need to update the current cheerleader uniforms. It had been too many years since they had changed the design, and it was well overdue. When Jill got off the phone, Emma immediately asked her mother if she could help her find new uniforms for the girls and help her present them to the ladies.

"I was a cheerleader just last year, and I know what the girls would like to wear more than you old broads." Emma joked.

"Hey!" Jill replied with mock exasperation. "We're not that old." Inside, Jill was secretly thrilled her daughter wanted to be involved with something for which she was so passionate. She immediately agreed and the two began researching it.

Once they had the presentation all done a few days later, Emma insisted she be allowed to give the presentation. Her mother balked at the idea, knowing her daughter's inexperience with such things, but when Emma reminded her, she had been on the debate team a couple years back, Jill relented. Litte did Jill know when she gave in, that it would be the end of her relationship with her daughter as she now knew it.

The next afternoon, the ladies headed to the Cougars Room at country club. The Cougars room was named after the school mascot and was where the booster club and women's auxiliary met each month. Emma set up her laptop to the projector and started up the power point presentation. Things were going along swimmingly a half hour later when Emma began to show examples of the possible designs she and her mother had chosen. They flashed on the screen and the ladies reacted positively and negatively according to their preferences. Then Emma dropped the bombshell.

"This one is my personal favorite." Emma told the 6 ladies in attendance. And as the newest image appeared on the screen she said, "And my mother was kind enough to model it for us."

No one heard Emma's quip, as they all gasped loudly in unison.

On the screen was an image of Jill in a role-play type cheer outfit. Although there was no nudity, the outfit left nothing to the imagination. The skirt was so short it only covered half of her ass cheeks. The top only extended to just below her breasts and her nipples her obviously aroused as they poked through the material. The ruffled ankle socks were stuffed inside some obscenely tall, spiked heels. Jill was wearing way too much make up and her hair was done up in two curly pigtails. It was quite the sexy, but obviously slutty and very embarrassing image for Jill.

Jill had turned her head for a moment when she heard the mass gasp. Turning her head back to the screen, she saw the image of her for all to see. It took a moment for her to comprehend.

"EMMA!" she screeched. "What the........!" She caught herself from cursing. She was sitting next to Emma and immediately reached across to slam the laptop shut. "Ladies, could we pause for just a moment?" Jill asked the crowd, as she glared at Emma and attempted to collect her wits.

There was obviously no explanation necessary as to why she was asking. The ladies all nodded silently.

"Emma, may I speak with you......In private?" She said in a stern voice.

"Sure, mother." Emma replied in a sing song tone, following her mother, who stormed out of the room.

The silence quickly became a cacophony oh hushed voices as the two exited. Once outside, Jill continued to the privacy of the "family" restroom. She locked the door behind her daughter and unloaded on Emma, scolding her, and threatening her with retribution, "What in God's name were you thinking? Are you trying to ruin your mother? After all I've done for you"

The whole time, Emma just smiled at her, waiting for it to finish.

"There will be consequences for your actions young lady." Jill told her. "You will go home right now and wait for me. We will continue this when I get there."

"No, mother, I don't think there will any consequences for me." Emma corrected her.

""Is this really the mountain you want to die on young lady. You can bank on far ranging consequences!" Jill retorted.

"No, I don't think so, Mother." Emma replied. "This is what is going to happen. That picture you just saw is the most politically correct picture I have of you in that outfit. If you don't want the "R" version, or even better, the "X" rated versions shown to all those ladies out there or the whole town, you will do as I say. Jill recalled when she had worn that outfit for her husband and Melissa and panicked inside.

"Emma Stop this right now!" Jill snapped, trying to gain control.

"Who are you trying to kid?" Emma chuckled. "This isn't you. You're not tougher than me. "You're just a submissive little bitch, and we both know it."

Jill just stood there with a blank look on her face, trying to comprehend what was happening, and why her daughter knew this information. "I am not!" Jill tried her hardest to be strong.

"Of course you are. Remember that day Aunt Missy blindfolded you, and someone whipped you, and you loved it, coming like a two-bit whore?" Emma asked with a knowing grin.

That afternoon came rushing back to Jill. She looked at her daughter and the and suddenly it hit her, "That was you?"

"Yes, it was, Mother."

The look of defeat on her face was plain to see, and her eyes just lowered to the ground as her submissive arousal started to overcome her motherly domination.

"Now, mother, here's what's really going to happen. You are going to poke your head in the room and give the ladies your apologies for having to leave, and I am going to finish the presentation." Emma paused for affect, then continued, "Then, you will go home, strip naked, blindfold yourself, since we both know how much you love that. Then, you will kneel at the foot of my bed until I arrive home. If you are not in that position when I come home, I will distribute the R rated and X rated pictures to all those ladies Email addresses. Do you understand me?"

Jill nodded.

"I'm sorry, I didn't hear that."

"Yes, Emma."

"GODDESS!" Emma snapped.

"Yes, Goddess."

Emma unlocked the door and followed her mother back to the Cougars room.

Jill opened the door and looked in the room, "Ladies, I am going to have to leave."

A voice from inside the room replied, "Jillian, it's ok, I'm sure it was just a joke."

"No, no, I am not feeling well." She replied.

Emma whispered to her mother from behind the door. "Don't let them know the truth, mother. Don't tell them you're leaving to go commit incest."

"Sweetheart don't leave." Another voice came from within the room.

"Tell her mother, tell her you are a submissive incestual whore who needs to go fill her need." Emma teased again.

The humiliation sparked her arousal and her pussy leaked. She squeezed her thighs together trying to alleviate the tingle, "It's fine Joyce, I really must go. I will see you all soon." Jill assured the group, before closing the door.

Emma opened her arms, making a show of it, as someone walked by them. "OK Mother, I'll see you at home, Feel better."

Jill reluctantly hugged her daughter. However, as they did, she felt her daughter's firm young breasts against her chest. She had felt this many times before, but this time it was different. This time, it turned her on, making her pussy drip even more. Then she felt Emma's hand snake between them and slide under her skirt. The bold teen pressed her finger so hard against her mother's panties, that the material slipped between the lips of her pussy.

"Don't you dare defy my orders, you submissive incestuous slut, or I will whip you worse than I did last time." Emma whispered into Jill's ear.

The finger on her pussy and the humiliating words betrayed Jill's rational thought and her need to conform to societal norms. Her knees became weak, and she involuntarily moaned in her daughters ear.

"You lustful tramp!" Emma scolded her as she released her and pushed her away. "Get home now. I will be there when I'm done here."

Jill, defeatedly looked down and walked away, "Yes Goddess."

Jill climbed into her car and headed for home. The entire drive, she contemplated her situation. She cursed herself for be such a submissive simp, for letting that again put her in a poor situation, and this time with her daughter.

Several times in college she had been taken advantage of because of this, and she was disgusted with herself every time. Women and men alike had all treated her poorly and she had let it happen. She was most ashamed because during those times she would get sopping wet because her lusty needs found it so arousing. She considered herself very lucky to have found Jack. Although, he had taken advantage of her as well, but eventually had grown to secretly love her and now treated her like a queen when they weren't in the bedroom. She had also been lucky to find such a good friend in Melissa. Although, like Jack, Melissa had taken advantage of Jill's "kindness" on more than one occasion, but whenever Jill needed her, she had always been there for her, and their friendship had blossomed and grown to a deep love and admiration.

The two of them had been Jill's foundation to build a life, and she had been able to trust them with all her secrets without threat of judgement. That was until very recently when apparently, Melissa had betrayed her by allowing her daughter into their "circle" and now once again Jill was in a very precarious situation, driving home, stunned that she was most likely going to engage in an incestuous act with her young daughter.

She began to run scenarios through her mind as to what Emma might do to her. So many possibilities flooded her head and great dread followed. However, along with that dread, came that damn tingling in her loins. The one Jill could never control, the one that always caused her to submit. Sometimes that submission was reluctant, and sometimes it was willing, but either way, it was always submission that won out. The tingle got worse as the scenarios got more perverse, until Jill found herself sliding her hand inside her silk panties as she drove the 10 minutes to her home. When she pulled up the drive, she finally came to her senses and removed her hand, licking it clean before drying it on her less than absorbent sage embroidered lace skirt.

She parked and walked into the house without addressing any of the staff. When she got to her room, she undressed, put on a long, elegant robe over her naked body, grabbed a scarf from her dresser, and proceeded to her daughter's room. Once inside, she closed the door, slipped off the robe, laid it on the bed, and assumed the position, on her knees, naked, at the foot of Emma's bed. She tied the scarf around her head, to cover her eyes, and waited. At some point during her wait, the door to the room opened and Jill turned her head toward it.

"Hello?" Jill inquired.

She heard a small peep and then the door closed again.

"Shit!" she muttered. "Who could that have been?" she thought. Jill was mortified. "Had that been the maid? She had to have seen me. How am I going to explain this?"

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" she said out loud again.

As she waited, she tried to calm herself, but it was hopeless. Eventually, after what seemed forever, the door opened again.

"Hello?" Jills said once again.

This time there was silence except for the door closing again, but the person's presence in the room was obvious this time as their footsteps on the hardwood floor could be heard clearly.

"Hello?"

No answer.

Was it the maid again? Was it the maid last time? Had she gotten bold?

"Click" the sound of a phone's camera sounded several times.

"Emma?" Jill begged to know. "Pleeeeease, no more pictures, I'm begging you."

There was no response.

"Please, God no. who are you? I'm begging. What do you want?" Jill whined.

No response.

Jill began to whimper, and tears began to soak the blindfold. The figure moved around the room for a moment and then approached. When the person got close, it became clear that it was Emma, as Jill could smell the signature scent of the perfume she always wore.

Emma stood next to her bed, grabbed Jill's robe, and threw it on the floor, before slowly undressing. Jill could tell what she was doing as she could hear Emma placing clothes on the bed. She continued to plead with her daughter the whole time. Emma walked into her closet and retrieved a short sexy robe and walked past Jill again, sitting on a chair not far away, where she slowly drank a glass of wine. Jill continued to try and get her daughter to engage, but Emma never said a word. It was diabolical the way she just left her mother twisting in the wind.

The longer she knelt there, the more she pleaded with her daughter, the more Jill's mind went to dark places wondering what was in store for her, and the stronger the buzzing in her loins became. By the time Emma finally finished her wine and addressed her mother, Jill's female juices were covering much of her inner thighs, and she was going a bit mad.