Mommy's Cuckcake Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come, Mother."

Jill began to remove the scarf.

"uh, uh, uh, leave the blindfold on.

She began to stand.

"Crawl!" Emma Snapped.

"But, I..."Jill began to argue.

"Not a word!" Emma commanded.

Jill's pussy shivered at the obedience her daughter commanded, and she felt more secretions run down her thighs. She placed her hands on the floor and began to crawl toward where she knew her daughter was. Emma helped her maneuver around the little table next to the chair and then guided her, so she was on her haunches between Emma's legs. Then, Emma grabbed her phone, put in in camera mode and began videoing her mother. Sliding two fingers into her heated pussy, Emma gathered her juices on them and pulled them out. Wiping the fluids on her mother's upper lip, right under her nose, Emma spoke.

"Breathe deeply, mother." Emma commanded.

Jill inhaled. The scent perforated her sinuses, and she noted its characteristics. It was nothing like any other pussy she had experienced before.

"Deeper!" Emma demanded. "I want this smell, this moment, embedded in your mind for all eternity." She told her mother.

Jill complied, taking a deep breath. The smell was intoxicating, and would be rooted in her mind forever, as Emma had hoped. Jill's pussy quivered.

"Admit it mother, you like that smell?"

Jill nodded.

"You know that's the smell of your daughter's tight, young pussy, right mother?"

Jill nodded.

"Would you like to taste it?"

Jill shook her head and pleaded, trying to save them from making this mistake, even though she did want to taste it, "Please don't baby, there's no going back from this, you can't take this back."

"You're tellin' me, you don't want to taste your daughter's pussy?"

"Baby, oh god no!" Jill insisted, but hesitated momentarily. Then, contrary to her words, she nodded.

"That's incest mother." Emma accused. She hesitated a few moments to let it sink in, before continuing. "That's a sin, isn't it, Mother?"

Jill nodded.

"But you still want to, don't you?"

"God forgive me." Jill prayed, but then nodded again. Her juices were flowing from her pussy now. They were literally dripping on the floor. How could her daughter be invoking such lust? Jill was disgusted with herself, but so aroused, she didn't let that disgust keep her from asking, "Please?"

"Beg me!"

"Please, Emma let me taste it?"

"Goddess! Let you taste what?" Emma egged her on.

"Pleeeeeeease let me taste your pussy, Goddess." Jill beseeched.

"Your daughter's pussy?"

"Yes, Goddess, Pleeeeeeeease?"

"Good southern ladies that go to church every Sunday don't beg to commit incest, mother. Aren't you a good southern lady that goes to church every Sunday?" Emma was really laying it on thick now.

"Yes, I am, Goddess." Jill's pussy was so on fire, she was certain she would come any moment. She squeezed her thighs together to relieve the buzzing down there.

"But you still want it, don't you, you dirty tramp." Emma teased. Noticing her mother rubbing her slick thighs together, Emma warned her, "Don't you dare come, you filthy incestuous whore."

Jill spread her legs immediately and groaned her disapproval. In all the times she had been dominated, Jill had never been denied her orgasm. It was a new experience, and it was maddening and arousing at the same time. Her body began to shake, and she relaxed to fend off her climax. She could not believe her daughter was doing this, and she couldn't believe how much it was affecting her. Emma took her fingers, placed them on the lips of her feverish mother, and spoke.

"Open up."

Jill obeyed and Emma slid them in her mouth.

"Suck!" She commanded.

Jill obeyed. Her cheeks collapsed and the forty-something mother of two sucked on those fingers like they were covered in the nectar of the gods. Emma cackled at her mother's actions. After a few seconds, she pulled them from her mouth. Knowing she would never have to endure the "Tyranny" of her mother ever again; Emma pulled the blindfold off to reveal she was recording her mother. Jill's eyes went wide, but she said nothing. Leaning back in the chair, Emma untied her little robe, opened it wide, spread her legs, and then did the same to her pussy lips with the first two fingers of the hand not operating the camera.

"Lick me you filthy, fucking, submissive slut!" She told her mother.

Jill looked directly at the camera, then to the beautiful, baby smooth, pussy belonging to her domme daughter and slowly moved forward until her nose was rubbing on the clit and her tongue was lathering the inner lips.

"Oh, fuck! Yesssssssssssssssssss!" Emma moaned. "Eat me, mother, you dirty incestuous, cunt-licking whore. Make me come." She grabbed the back of her mother's head and forced her face into her flooding Venus.

The dominance was too much for Jill and she knew she was going to come. She picked up her efforts, hoping to cover up her orgasm by making Emma come. She was able to make Emma come, just before she couldn't hold her orgasm any longer. As Emma climaxed, pulling Jill's face so hard into her pussy, Jill thought she might pass out, Jill's wave of pleasure crested, and she came right along with her daughter. Her screams were muffled, but not Emma's. She wailed loud enough for anyone in the house to hear, holding Jills head in place the whole time.

When Emma finally let go of her mother's head, Jill collapsed on the floor like a she had been assassinated from behind. The two took a long time to recover, breathing heavily, then just lying there motionless as well. Finally, Emma spoke.

"I own you now! You are dismissed. Get out of my sight, you fucking filthy lezbo whore." Emma knew how that word would affect her very religious mother.

With great shame, Jill peeled herself from the floor, grabbed her scarf, and her robe and exited the room naked, holding both garments in her arms.

Just before she was out, Emma snarled, "Don't think I didn't notice you orgasmed without my permission. There will be consequences for that, next time."

"Yes, Goddess." Jill whimpered, walking out like a dog with its tail between its legs.

"Next time?" Jill thought to herself. Those words scared her to death, but somehow thrilled her at the same time.

****

One day, sometime after her day with her mother, Emma was wandering around in town when she spotted Melissa going into Starbucks. It had been obvious to Emma the way Missy had been avoiding her, and she decided to toy with her mother's best friend. Melissa was standing in line when she heard another customer approaching behind her and standing in line as she was. Just seconds later, the scent of Emma's signature perfume invaded Melissa's sinuses and she froze. Not wanting to turn around, she moved forward as the line shortened in front of her. Her stiff movements were abundantly clear to Emma, and she grinned, moving forward as well, but not stopping at a normal distance behind this time.

"You couldn't ignore me if you wanted to, slut" She whispered so only Missy could bear, before standing up and addressing her so everyone could hear, "Aunty Miss, I didn't even notice that was you."

Missy had no other choice than to turn and with a big fake smile, address her seductress of a niece, "Emmy, oh my, what are you doing in town at this hour? Don't you have school today?"

"Nah, you know I don't go on Thursdays. I was just doing some shopping and wanted an iced frap to fill my sweet tooth." Emma replied so sweetly, one might have incurred a cavity if too close. "Where are you coming from?" She asked, opening her arms, Emma embraced her aunt as anyone would that is that close.

"I was at my weekly women's Bible study at church." Melissa reluctantly returned the embrace, but as she did, that funny feeling returned that confused Melissa so much, the one that aroused her even though she was so upset with Emma for what happened the last time they saw each other.

"Just think what those ladies would say if they knew about you." Emma whispered on her ear before letting go and adding loud enough for all to hear, "Let's get a table and we can chat." Emma said, releasing the anxious woman from her grasp.

The thought made Melissa cringe. "Uh, ummm, sure." Melissa replied, not being able to quickly come up with a reason to decline. The affect this young woman had on her truly frightened Missy. She wanted to run from the shop but something about the sexy dominant young girl wouldn't allow her to move. The two of them stood in silence as the line moved and it became their turn to order. Emma took the time to nuzzle up close and torment the forty-something woman. Her perfume, her breath on Melissa's neck, and the feel of her breasts on Melissa back as Emma hugged her from behind had Missy's knees shaking and her pussy filling the gusset of her panties. Melissa paid for both of their orders and the two sat at a table in the corner near the large window looking out to the bustling town.

They drank their drinks and chatted about absolutely nothing in particular. The whole time Melissa could feel the resistance bleeding from her. She had always known Emma was beautiful, but now, she saw her as a sexy, desirable young woman. Missy longed for the days when she had a tight young body like Emma's. Her pussy buzzed as she sat there, and she squeezed her thighs together. As Emma chattered on without a care in the world, Missy nervously ran her fingers through her luscious, curly, brown hair, and her leg shook anxiously under the table. Emma fiddled with a pendant that was resting between her young firm breasts and Melissa bit her nails wishing her nose was resting where that pendant fell when Emma dropped it back to her chest. Finally, she could take it no more and whispered, "Emma, I need you. Please may we go back to my house?"

Emma gave her an evil grin and replied loud enough for others to hear if they were listening, "Why would you like to go back to your house, Aunty Miss?"

Melissa looked around and again whispered, "I want to be with you, Goddess."

"You want to be with me, or you need to be with me?" Emma questioned.

"I need to be with you."

Emma looked around the coffee shop, sizing up their surroundings. She got a diabolical look on her face and giggled to herself, before looking at Melissa and telling her, "In a few minutes we will get up to leave, and if you want to be with me, you will demonstrate your loyalty by kissing me full on the lips, with tongue, in front of all these fine people.

"Oh, God no! Please, goddess, I am begging! Have some compassion. This is a small town. Friends of my mother and even a few people from church are here." Missy whined.

"I so fuckin love it when they beg!" Emma quipped. "You are nothing but a toy and will do as I say, or you will never see, smell, or taste me again. Do I make myself clear, you fuckin twit!"

Trembling, whimpering and defeated, Melissa whispered, "Yes Goddess."

"It's almost too fuckin easy...." Emma laughed, "....... almost takes the sport out of it. When we get up you will be the initiator and take me in your arms and kiss me like a woman in lust and then take my hand and guide me out, understood twit?" Emma finished, more firmly.

With one more last-ditch plea, Melissa begged, "Goddess, please anything but that."

Emma replied sternly, "No, you surrendered, and now you will own this." Pausing a moment, she commanded, "Now stand the fuck up!"

Uncontrollably shaking now, Missy stood, and as the young Emma rose up next to her, Missy pulled her into the mature woman's arms and hesitated for a moment, but then the passion overtook her, and she kissed her sensually on the young girl's sweet lips, twice. Then she threw caution to the wind and went into a deep passionate kiss. You could hear a pin drop in the coffee house, as everyone stared at the two women's display.

Suddenly Emma broke away and slapped her aunt across the face and yelled, "You dyke! What are you doing? You're my aunt for God's sake." and walked out of the coffee shop.

Numb and broken, Melissa began to sob. She glanced around the room as all eyes were on her. She hung her head and knew this was the cost of serving her Goddess and slowly did the walk of shame as she exited the coffee shop.

The two of them found their cars and 20 minutes later, Emma was standing in the living room of her mom's best friend, that friend, on her knees, naked with her nose touching the silk of Emma's panties.

"Is that what you want?" Emma asked.

"Yes, pleeeeeease."

"Nope." Emma backed away and dropped the skirt of her flowy dress and sat on the couch a few feet away.

Melissa whined her disapproval.

"I don't think you want it that badly. It's been almost two weeks since you serviced me, slut. Where have you been?"

The dirty name sparked Missy more. Ignoring the question, Melissa argued, "I do! I do want it! Didn't I show you that back at the coffee shop just now?"

Emma ignored her argument, "How badly, what would you do for it?"

"What would you like me to do, Goddess?" Melissa asked, knowing it was not going to be easy.

Emma sat there silent for a moment, texting with someone. "Oh, that would be perfect." She said reading the return text. Putting the phone down, Emma looked at her aunt and said, "Would you eat another woman's pussy?"

Missy's eyes shot wide open before defeatedly nodding.

"How about more than one?"

"Please Emma, please don't make me do that." Melissa begged.

"OK, fine." Emma quipped disappointedly, standing up and moving toward the door.

"OK, I will." Missy blurted out.

Emma sat back down on the couch.

Referring to her phone, Emma continued, "That was my bestie Gabbie Williams, you know, the captain of the cheer squad. Would you eat the pussies of all the seniors on the cheer squad for the chance to service this gorgeous pussy, Aunty?" Emma asked, pulling up her dress and moving her panties to the side, exposing her baby smooth womanhood. Without hesitation, as though mesmerized by the sight of Emma's Venus, Melissa nodded numbly.

As she looked at Melissa, Emma noticed the Bible on her coffee table, and got the most wicked idea. "Ooooooh, I have an even better idea. Maybe you should service the ladies of your Sanctuary Guild at church."

"God, Nooooooo, Emma.....Goddess, please not that."

"Could you image that?' Emma continued. "How wicked would that be? You on your knees serving them one by one in the church as they clean and prepare the church for services that week?"

"Please Goddess, no, anything but that, the cheerleaders, let me serve the cheerleaders, that is too much to ask, pleeeeeeease?" Melissa pleaded.

"No, I think that's perfect. That is what you will do, before I allow you to ever see this beautiful specimen again." Emma was running her hand up and down her crease.

"Emma, please, show some mercy."

Emma sat for a second thinking before saying, "OK, ok, I'll show you a little mercy."

"Thank you, goddess." Missy replied, thinking she would actually retreat from her demand.

"You don't have to service all of them, just Ms. Jergens." Emma told her.

"What, No, god, Emma please, not Nancy." Melissa begged again.

"Yes, exactly." Emma confirmed. Reaching into her purse, Emma pulled out what looked like a "cube" the ones that plugged into a socket for one to plug a charge cord into, to charge a phone. "Here, this is a camera. You will invite her here, to your house, and you will submit to her, and you will record it all with this."

"Emma, please, no, I can't do that. Let me service the cheer squad, or someone else, please, not Nancy." Melissa made one last plea.

"Silence!" Emma handed the cube to Melissa. "Until I have proof you have done as I ask, you will not ever be allowed to serve me again." Emma stood up and walked out without another word.

Melissa fell to the floor in defeat. Although she found that she was more disappointed that she didn't get to service Emma than she was upset about the task she had to perform. She was still so aroused, that she rolled on her back and masturbated to orgasm, right there on the floor of her living room. After recovering, she let out a deep sigh and collected herself, knowing she had again been bested by the evil young teen she called her niece.

The next day was the day she and the ladies did their duty at the church, and the whole time she was working, she watched Nancy Jergens, boss around the entire group in her unflattering dress and unattractive demeanor.

"Anna, don't forget to change the paraments on the alter and the pulpit."

"Clair, the communion rail needs to be dusted and waxed properly this week. It was a disgrace last week."

"Maryann, don't forget to exchange, the vestments. Pastor Mike looked like her slept in his last week."

The more she barked at the ladies, the more repulsed Melissa became with her. Then Nancy unloaded on Melissa, accusing her of not doing anything she had been assigned last week.

Melissa, oh my lord, the communion trays and wine chalice were filthy last week. I was so embarrassed when Pastor poured into my cup, and the acolyte offered the tray for me to place my cup on it. Did you even touch them last week. You will show me when you are done cleaning them today, understand?"

Melissa was fuming inside as she sarcastically replied, "Ok Nancy, as you wish." She swore to herself that she would never submit to this woman as Emma wanted. However, as the next week slowly passed for Melissa, the need to be with Emma grew stronger and stronger, chipping away at her resolve. She texted Emma several times asking to see her and begging her not to make her do what she was asking. Naturally, Emma ignored every one of them, causing Missy to slip further into a submissive state. By the time the next meeting of the guild rolled around, Melissa was a needy mess. The two ended up in the kitchen alone at one point and Melissa was so hard-up and feeling so dutiful, that when Nancy rudely ordered her to make sure the organist area was spotless, Melissa actually got a tingle between her legs. It was as if instinct took over when she blurted out, "Nancy, would you like to come to my home this afternoon for tea?"

Nancy was taken back by this offer and stood silently for a moment staring at the stunning younger woman in her designer skirt and blouse. They had never spent one moment together outside of church and inside, Nancy questioned Missy's motivation. She decided to decline.

"I don't think so. I have other things to do around here this afternoon after you all get to go home."

Melissa didn't even think before desperately replying, "Please Nancy, I would really like to spend some time with you. We should get to know each other a little better."

Nancy got an evil grin inside but made sure not to display it on the outside. She could spot a submissive when she saw one and she immediately took advantage of the situation. See, what Melissa didn't know was that Emma didn't randomly pick Ms. Jergens as the person for whom she wanted Missy to submit. She had a pretty good idea that Nancy was a dominant like her. Emma had seen Anna call Nancy "Miss" a few times at church over the years when they were not aware that others could hear. She had found it odd before, but when it happened a couple weeks ago, Emma, with her newfound knowledge of the lifestyle, put two and two together and concluded that Anna was not only Ms. Jergens' lover as the rumors had suggested, but she was also probably her submissive.

"OK, Melissa, I'll have tea with you." Nancy replied, pausing a moment before continuing with a more authoritative tone, "Since you asked so nicely. We can go right after you get all your chores done."

"Thank you." Melissa said a little too eagerly. She was so excited to get this task performed so she could see Emma again, that she really didn't catch the dominant overtone of Nancy's answer. That is until she moved forward and caressed Melissa's face.