All Comments on 'Mommy's Indiscretion'

by MaryAnderson

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Only a 5 because there's not a 10 button.

Awesome build up to actual mother/son sex. Damn made me want to fuck her as I lost a load. Please continue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
There must be more to come! Make it happen, a nice mom and son series.

Keep it incestuous though, to many people start a great line then the next series it's changed completely.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Another great one!

I'd love to see the story go further! 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Loved it. Best Mom EVER!

Please continue with her being sharing her naughtiness with other boys, and men.

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518almost 6 years ago
Great story!

I loved the long slow burn until it ignited into white hot fucking. Well done! 5*s

washdog10washdog10almost 6 years ago
Well Done As Usual

I simply love your stories and your style of writing. Letting the reader learn the characters so that they can identify with them always makes for a great story and you do that masterfully. Keep the stories coming and I wish I had your storytelling talent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Fun story

Many moms like to tease son's friends. It is thrilling and empowering to arouse young guys and know they jo for you. A bit of cleavage and an occasional upskirt is all that is needed. Even not so hot moms have enjoyed teasing.

goducks1goducks1almost 6 years ago
just terrific

i love your long teases, a great build-up - and the sex is always fantastic. i hope you're planning on chapter 2. it would be a great add-on - and i'd love to read it. 5 stars - of course!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

THis is the best story I have read in ages, I hop part 2 is in the works & keep up the good work.

boaman007boaman007almost 6 years ago
Another great story

I also hope to see more with these two. Would love to read about more great sex between mother and son.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wowwwww ... Liked the story very much...

Great topic. Great story. Please write more chapters. Maybe about another mother with her son, doing it together with Ronnie and his mom....

Crusader235Crusader235almost 6 years ago
College

Oh such a Hot story. Loved how her son manipulated her wants, and finally fucked her silly. Curious, all her previous lovers Had to wear a condom. Not her son, does she want his baby? Could be in their future. Five Stars, well written and Hot as can be.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
loved it

I think a gangbang or blowbang is order for a follow up.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 6 years ago

I'd love to see a followup chapter with the son fucking the Mom with some of his friends or the two of them going camping again in one big tent with their new re-headed friends so the couples can watch each other. Five stars!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Sequel, Please

Another vote for Mommy's Indiscretion II. Echoing a prior comment, I also enjoyed your having the son manipulate the mother (back to her baseline tendencies).

Another great one, Mary. 5-Stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
WOW

What a scum of the earth whore! You couldn't pay me to fuck that diseased skank!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
DOUBLE WOW

Great story. I was hard thought out this story. Add the redhead and her son at the camp ground.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
cmon

An 18 year old son has to ask his mom to stay out late?

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 2 years ago

(8/31/2021)

This was an entertaining read. I would have given it 5 stars but I'm not into sharing. I remember always getting in trouble in kindergarten or was it because............nope, nope it was sharing, yup sharing.

EZ8ltEZ8ltover 2 years ago

Sharing and slut mom with a wimp son that is happy that his friend fucked her? Lol.

MfkndragonMfkndragon10 months ago

That was trash cause no son would be ok with any of that much less help do you not understand or even know about the bond between a mom and son cause according to this trash you have no clue

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago
Stopped reading on page one

The biggest insult, the biggest disrespect a mother can show to her son, is to fuck his friends. There is nothing worse a mother could do to a son. Even the most drunk/high, neglectful mother is better than a whore that fucks her son's friends. He will forever be a joke to his friends. Forever see that "I fucked your mom" sneer in their faces. They will always have something over him. Always feel superior to him, and they'll always let that disdain shine through. When a woman fucks her best friend's boyfriend, she is ostracized and hated. This. Is. Worse. It's a mother openly telling the world "My son means nothing to me. Strangers are more important to me. He is a joke to be laughed at. I have zero respect for his as a son, or a man."

Disgusting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 hours ago

Well it's now wonder a ravenous slut mother, eventually raised a cuckold son. Poor boy probably got his sexuality completely twisted from the parade of dicks his slut mom had growing up. And from the looks the dude is doomed, groomed to be her little cucky until she gets bored of him. But not before she samples for of his friends and making him watch.

This got ruined since page one, no recovery after that. Kept reading in hopes son would dump her alone to slut away, while he goes no contact and builds a life elsewhere. And years later when she is old and alone, she sees him with his family and he doesn't even recognize her. Showing why you DON'T fuck your son's friends. Apparently expected too much.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMaryAnderson@MaryAnderson
I just posted Prom Night in which Josie Luker tells us about her did-not-go-exactly-as-planned senior prom. The major characters are: Josie Luker: a blonde high school senior; Cherokee Canseco: Josie’s best friend, Eric Luker: Josie's father Robert Canseco: Cherokee's dad: ...