Mommy's Indiscretion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I did, how did you learn about this place."

"On-line. Mom, we're going to pass that trucker, why don't you flash him?"

And, to the happy toot of his horn, I did.

* * * * *

I'd lost control of my life; my libido was in charge. At a restaurant, eating with Ronnie, wearing a dress he'd selected, I'd lean forward and show the bus boy and waiter my boobs, or picnicking in the park I'd lay my head on Ronnie's thigh and bend my knee so the man over there who'd been checking me out could see my panties, although not so well he'd know they were wet. We'd be on the subway, I wearing a dress with a long slit, and I'd shift position so the dirty old man who'd been straining to see would hit the jackpot and later I'd be in my bedroom or shower ramming a dildo into my sex imagining the dirty old man jerking his dirty old man cock and spraying his dirty old man jizz.

Soon the men weren't looking at my panties, they were looking at my pussy, and I never worried. My son was always nearby.

* * * * *

"Hey Mom, we haven't been camping in years, how about the White Mountains next weekend. You could take a couple vacation days, make it a long weekend."

"Sounds like fun."

"We'll rent a convertible."

* * * * *

On the way up I flashed my breasts. Families, little old ladies, and people in fuddy-duddy cars were a no-no; most men, anyone in a sports car, and especially truckers were a yes.

The people waiting in line at the railroad crossing applauded.

The kid at the McDonald's drive-through gave a thumbs-up.

It was my idea to pull off the road and reduce our speed to a crawl as we drove by a line of people outside a movie theater. My reward? Their hoots at my jiggling chest.

It was Ronald's to detour though a mall's parking garage.

* * * * *

The campground was crowded, but we found a spot off to the side where I could play some. Early in the mornings I'd come out of our tent, my shirt open and breasts exposed, giving serious hikers, already unconventional in their views, a look.

And because you could hear families long before you saw them - the children couldn't stop talking - we knew when it was safe for me to hike shirt open, displaying myself to passing strangers.

I'd packed a vibrator and after repeated exposures I'd disappear behind a rock and, as Ronnie kept watch, bring myself off, the experience more intense when I'd hear him talking to someone on the other side. I got more daring, moaning though my orgasm, emerging from behind the rock half-dressed.

On Monday morning the crowds were down, the campground almost empty, and hiking Abbott Gorge we took our time, enjoyed the view, until Ronald stopped at a spot where several hundred feet of gently sloping rock separated the trail from the gorge's edge and said, "Perfect, let's go out there."

Looking at the sign indicating hikers should stay on the trail I said, "Is it safe?"

"Yeah, we won't get near the edge."

I agreed, for clearly he had something in mind, and we worked our way down, Ronnie glancing back at the trail until, a hundred feet out, he said, "This is the spot."

I spread a blanket, sat, said, "The view is magnificent."

"It is, and it's going to get better. Take off your clothes."

Wanting to, but also wanting him to push me, I said, "But they'll be able to see me from the trail."

"Yes, but the families are gone Mom, you'll only be seen by serious hikers."

It wasn't a great argument, but it didn't need to be. Hands shaking with desire I took off my shorts, panties, and shirt. I was on display. As hikers went by they'd shout their greetings and I'd turn and wave, give them a full view. My son, pushing the edge of the envelope, would invite promising candidates to join us for a drink of water.

Drifting in a haze of lust I'd lost track of time when someone shouted "Sir, Madam, excuse me, you're not allowed off the trail and there is no nudity in the park."

I turned, showing the goods to a park ranger, handsome, rugged, an authority figure, then, pushing the naughtiness index a notch higher, stood, letting him see all of me, yelled, "I'm sorry sir, my son and I didn't know," and pulled my clothes back on, stuffing my panties in the pocket of my shorts. Then, holding Ronnie's hand, I walked towards him, undressing him with my eyes, my hard nipples tenting my tee-shirt.

He pointed to the sign. Dropping my eyes I admired his hard dick, looked up, apologized, promised it wouldn't happen again, kissed his cheek, told him I hoped to see him again soon.

My cunt was on fucking fire.

Ronnie and I headed back to the campground. I wanted to duck behind a rock and bring myself off but my son, wisely, pointed out if we were caught breaking the rules again it might not end well.

* * * * *

By the time we arrived night was closing in and there was an inferno between my legs. Ronnie unpacked; I crawled into our tent, pulled off my shorts, unbuttoned my shirt, went to turn on my vibrator.

"Fuck."

"What's wrong?"

"The batteries are dead."

"What size?"

"Triple A."

"I'll get some out of the radio."

Expecting him to reach in and hand them to me, I was — admittedly an odd reaction, I'd spent much of the day sitting naked next to him - a bit taken aback when he crawled into the tent, scooped up my vibrator, and holding it in the light coming through the flap of the tent, fumbled with the batteries.

"Son, I can do that."

"I can see better than you, it's dark in here. How does it work?"

"It has various speeds."

Flipping it on he said, "Let's test it out," and pressed it to my thigh.

My, "You shouldn't..." was interrupted by my, "Uuuunnnnhhhhhhhhh."

Running the vibrator up my leg he said, "Shouldn't? Afraid I'll be corrupted by this sexy body? You should have thought about before stripping today."

He grazed my nipple.

"Uuuuuunnnnhhhhhhhhhhhhh."

"But I fear I'm not being fair to you. I was already corrupted. I've enjoyed your body for years."

"Son you shouldn't..."

"I know I shouldn't. It's naughty, but like you I like being naughty."

He expertly worked the skin above and around my vagina and the vibrations generated by my toy flowed into my sex with the pin-point accuracy and explosive consequence of a cruise missile.

I should tell him to stop.

It felt so good, it had been so long, I missed a man's touch.

I told myself he was my son, but it didn't matter. With my connivance he'd already shattered that boundary. He knew my secret needs and desires, had burrowed into my sex life, had encouraged me as I broke rule after rule. Now he was doing so again and my rational mind was no match for the burning need in my sex or the pleasure of acquiescing to his will. He was offering me what I wanted, to be naughty, wicked. And yes, he was my son, but that only made it hotter.

I said, "My clit."

He moved it to my clit.

"Uuunnhhhhh."

Gentle persistent pressure.

"Uuuunnnhhhhhhh."

Watching my body language, he adjusted.

"Uuuuunnnnhhhhhhhhh."

Listening to the sounds I made, he adjusted.

"Uuuuuunnnnnnhhhhhhhhhh."

My son played me like a virtuoso and soon there was no time, no space, only mind, body, soul, and blissful clit. I wallowed in pleasure and joy until Ronnie, sensing I was ready turned the vibrator up a notch, pressed it to my sex..

"Uuuuunnnnnnhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh."

"I'm going to make you come."

"Uuuuuunnnnnnnhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh."

"It will be the wickedest thing you've ever done."

"Uuuuuuunnnnnnnnnhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh."

"Imagine my friends' eyes on you, the hikers' eyes on you, the way the ranger looked at you. Imagine them staring at you right now, watching your son play with your naughty cunt."

"Uuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnnhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh."

He pushed a finger inside me, curled it, pressed it to my g-spot; toes curled, fists clenched, back arched, I let out a scream that could be heard two campgrounds over.

* * * * *

As my consciousness drifted back from nirvana I heard a buzzing, I knew that buzzing.

I opened my eyes. My son was kneeling between my legs, naked from the waist down, legs folded under him, running my vibrator up and down his hard dick.

I'd felt it on me, seen it in Auntie's Big Tit's mouth, but had never been this close. It was big and thick and hard, a deep red, stuffed with blood, bulging pulsating veins, radiating life energy vitality.

Had this been his game all along? Had he purposefully stripped me of my boundaries, my years of practiced respectability, returned me to the naughty girl of my youth so when presented with his cock I'd be unable to say no. Or had he stumbled onto the idea along the way, or was it an inspiration born seconds ago? But the question was academic; it didn't matter. I'd gone over the edge. I wasn't crawling back.

"Feel good son?'

"Yeah. You ever use your toys on a guy?'

Extending my hand I said, "Been awhile, but yes, let me show you."

He handed me the vibrator and setting it on high - when this aroused guys like a lot of friction - I ran it on his shaft, rolled it on the head and frenulum, gently at first, but with more and more force. His breathing deepened; his moans grew louder and louder.

I could explore - men invariably love it on their perineum and, after some coaxing, anus - but Ronnie was already close. Squeezing and coddling his balls I swirled the vibrator on the head of his penis and recalling his dirty talk said, "Are you going to come son, are you going to come for Mommy?"

"Yeah."

"Are you going to spray your cum on Mommy."

"Oh yeah."

His balls were pulling back into his body.

"Promise? Mommy wants to see, please come for Mommy."

"I promise, unh, unh, unh, yes, promise, unh, unh, unh, Mom, I'm unnnhhhhhhhhhhhhh."

As I yanked the vibrator away cum lept from his dick, the first time in a graceful arc that reached my chin; the second spurt splattered my breasts, the third landed on my torso. I ran a finger across my breast, brought it to my mouth, licked it, licked my lips and chin, then flashed him Ronnie my most inviting smile and said, "Yum."

He cupped my sex.

Purring with undisguised desire I said, "Don't touch Mommy's cunt."

"Why?"

I said, "Because it's not right for a son to touch his mommy's hot juicy tight cunt, it's wicked, depraved, sick," then ran a finger down his erection and added, "This is wrong too y'know. A son's cock shouldn't get like this, hard and hot, when he thinks about his mommy's cunt."

Pointing his dick forward he dragged the head down my pussy slit, stopped at the entrance to my sex, and said, "I guess it's worse if he thinks about fucking his mommy."

My convulsing cunt dripped juice on him, coating him with my slick fuck cream, and I said, "That would be the wickedest thing of all."

It seemed like ages since I'd been trying to be a normal mother with normal urges, my bawdy past, my recent indiscretion, buried. But there were no secrets anymore. I'd allowed my son to sexualize me, welcomed the excuse to revisit, then surpass my naughty past. I was what I was once, what I'd always been, a dirty wicked girl with dirty wicked needs and now the dirtiest wickedest thing in the world - my son's cock - sat on my sex.

"Fuck me."

He pushed inside; the walls of my cunt spread, molded themselves to him. No dildo could substitute for this, a fat hard hot pulsating living cock, titanium wrapped in silk, moving inside me. I was being fucked my a big-dicked young man willing to break all the rules. Digging my fingers into his thighs, I thrust my hips into him, he drove his cock into me and moved my legs onto his shoulders. I rotated my hips and ass, the long unused skills of the naughty girl hadn't been forgotten.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me."

I twisted and pulled my nipples. He trapped my clit with his thumb, rolled it against my body.

"Fuck me son, fuck me."

His cock in my cunt, my fingers on my nipples, his thumb on my clit merged with the depravity of the last few days. He slammed his cock into me, I squeezed my cunt on him. My sex burned with the ferocity of a supernova. Torn apart by pressure and heat I lost control, light filled my mind, I was in free fall, my body weightless, and when I hit bottom and my free fall ended an orgasm crashed through me and I was shouting, "Ohmigod, ohmigod, I'm ... ohmigod, please, oh Ronniieeeeeee, fuck me son, fuck me, fuck me," and waves of perfect forbidden pleasure battered my body.

Ronnie growled, came, his cum sloshed through me.

Afterwards, as we held each other, too exhausted to crawl out of our tent to eat, I heard voices. Had we had an audience? Had they heard me beg my son to fuck me, did they wonder whether we were cougar and cub role-playing or mother and son fucking? I took my son's flaccid cock in my hand. Soon he was hard again and soon after that we were fucking and my orgasm was as vast and powerful as a hurricane.

* * * * *

I woke the next morning, smelled the camp fire. My son was talking to someone, no he was talking to two people. I put on my clothes, stuck my head out of the tent - saw that Ronnie had cleaned up the site - and walked around to see him sitting with an attractive red-head a few years older than me and an identically red-headed college-age young man.

Her shirt was open. Her heavy breasts featured large rose nipples and areolas.

I said, "Good morning."

Ronnie, gesturing to a near-by tent, said, "Good morning. This is my Mom. Mom this is Aimee O'Martin and her son Shamus. They got here last night, set up over there."

Aimee said, "Shamus and I like coming here in the middle of the week, when the crowds are down. It's a chance to get back to the natural."

I pulled my tee shirt over my head, exposing my breasts, and said, "My son and I are just discovering that pleasure, in fact we found a lovely spot in Abbott Gorge."

* * * * *

After Ronald pulled onto an abandoned dirt road we worked our way through the forest to the spot I'd seen. Up slope from the main road, at the base of a curve, it provided people driving by a long unobstructed view.

I heard a car coming, looked to my son. He nodded; I stepped out; I was naked. The car was driven by a man; did he see me? More cars appeared. I spread my legs, touched myself. A car blinked its headlights, another beeped its horn.

I leaned forward, my hands on a large rock. Ronnie pulled down his zipper, tested my pussy with a finger - it wasn't necessary, I'd been wet all morning - and slid into me with a single thrust, fucked me hard. Cars honked, people yelled encouragement from the highway. When I came my howl woke the wolves.

* * * * *

We were driving down the mountain. The scenery was spectacular; I saw none of it. My face was buried in my son's lap, his cock in my mouth, when he said, "Wooooooo."

I let him slide out, licked the head, pushed the hair from my eyes, and said, "What is it?"

"A policemen just flew by, heading up the mountain."

"Do you think he's going there to arrest those two nasty people balling on the side of the road?"

"Maybe, but his siren wasn't on. Maybe he wants to watch."

I said, "We'll have to try that, put on a little show for our men in blue," and took him back in my mouth.

* * * * *

Reaching down to pat the back of my son's head - who was on his knees eating his mother's cunt - me and my micro-bikini top leaned out the kitchen window to tell the kids the chili was almost ready.