All Comments on 'Mommy's Nymphomania Ch. 05'

by trdferg

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
trdfergtrdfergalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Not off to a great start...

I'm not sure when votes start to stabilize, but this is at a 4.15 rating through 40 votes. it's been awhile since I've published work, so I'd like you guys to tell me if this is lower quality than earlier chapters. Maybe the pacing is weird? Maybe it's redundant? Comments are the only way for me to figure this out!

Maybe I'm just being 1 bombed by people who haven't read the first 4 chapters...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Mother, son and sister loving and fucking

Mommy sounds like a beautiful lady who loves fucking. I would like to see a continuation where Mommy and daughter are both pregnant with hopefully beautiful little girls who would eventually be taught to fuck daddy with much love and affection as well as still being with Mommy and sister.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Finally more

Keep up coming, cannot wait to read more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Really?

You don’t update for a year, then come back with a prologue chapter with no fuckig, and you wonder why your reviews are worse?

trdfergtrdfergalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Re: anonymous 8/21

Your comment is actually a good answer. Your intent was to troll me, but instead your comment helped me understand that some people need their stories to be linear.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Are you kidding me !!?

After all this build up and you are literally just going to leave me hanging !!!? The story was just getting to the good part! I loved the "mommy" seduction. Towards the end of this last chapter was really good. Keep writing !!

trdfergtrdfergalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Re: anonymous 8/22

I take that as a compliment, thank you. You must be a first time reader; if I'm right, welcome aboard. If you want to find out what happens when this chapter ends, read the end of Ch. 1 & 2-4.

& to readers who were disappointed by this chapter: I'm aware that you weren't anticipating a prequel. It's just the story that came most naturally to me when I was writing. I initially tried to write Ch. 05 as a continuation of Ch. 04. But I just wasn't comfortable going that deep into the story with the foundation (Ch. 01) being so weak. I've changed as a writer since I first started.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
more continuation

please add to this story

dukea98dukea98over 4 years ago
It is a hot story.

I do have to agree that a linear story is easier to read; however, the use of flashbacks within narrative is a good way to include some prequel.

How do you continue? How about a three way with the mother, sister and boy.

Regardless of what you decide, I do hope you continue to write for us. I enjoy your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love this story

Love the story line. Love the pace. Love how slutty the mom is, the seduction, her being so nonchalant about it around her son, around the house. More detail in each scene would be awesome. Can’t wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
One of the best stories here!!

Really liked it, especially how you describe the slutiness of the girls... :-) Keep on writing!!!!

LegallySaneLegallySaneabout 3 years ago

Couldn't get through page one. I read ch. 1 - 4. They were hot. Fantasies don't need prequels. Crash and burn. Waste of time.

nashman1000nashman1000over 2 years ago

This was a fantastic series. Really amazing.

I wish it would have continued. Sorry to see nothing new in years. It was a great concept!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What about anal????

Is his sister and mother going to start the LEZ SHIT?????

Please let me know.

rjb49@bellsouth.net

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This was such a fantastic series, from start to finish. Everything about it is just amazing. From the mothers encouragement of his perverted desires to him fucking her in the cunt everyday. This is easily one of the best stories on here. And I really do hope that the Author comes back and continues this. Or even just comes back to writing anyway. Amazing story my either way. Well done

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This was such a good story and the prequel was nice but seeing Ben transform into a slut like mom was really intriguing. Seeing it go a little further feels kinda warranted with how the story develops imo but it doesn't feel complete and that's a bummer.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertrdferg@trdferg
I'm a college student who recently decided to write these stories for fun. I read from this website for a long time before I even considered writing myself. I never imagined I'd ever write pornography as a hobby...so if there's a story you guys feel hasn't been written yet, yo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES