All Comments on 'Moms & Lovers Ch. 02 Mary and Drew'

by raraewriter

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
a very well-written, interesting story

I wouldn't care what my own mother stuck up her ass as long as she let me stick my big fat cock up the same hole I came out of.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aalmost 3 years ago

Thoroughly enjoyed this well written story. Although fiction, I find the more education the characters have, the more easily they accept their own personal feelings and are more open to incestuous relationships. The sensual, sexual build-up between mother and son was flawless. Only in incest stories does the reader find emotional honesty between two consenting adults. I assume this is because the characters have known each other for so long and have seen each other act/react in every situation that fictional and/or real life can throw at them.

KittyLover80KittyLover8010 months ago

What an OUTSTANDING story! You draw such exceptional word pictures of their activities. Brilliant handling of characters and the incest plot. Thank you for writing this story. 5 Stars.....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userraraewriter@raraewriter
Thanks for your patience. Two Moms, A Tale is about to come to a conclusion. Concentrating on finalizing Two Moms and changing the next chapters to reflect a twist in plot line(s). Current family dynamics do not lend themselves to new twists. I'll close out Two Moms by withdra...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES