Moms & Lovers Ch. 02 Mary and Drew

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Eat me while you push my 'second lover's cock' in and out of me."

Intrigued where his mom came up with this idea, Drew took her banana and started to rub it against Mary's clit. Drew moved his mouth to Mary's clit as he lay head to toe with his mom. His tongue flicked her clit as he introduced her banana into her welcoming pussy. Mary spread her legs as wide as she could to accommodate her lover and 'his friend'. Drew sucked her clit as he pushed her banana deeper into her ready canal. In turn, Mary's tongue flicked Drew's cock. A lovely cock, she thought. She could taste her own orgasm juices and pulled his cock all the way into her mouth. She licked it clean of her evidence and sucking it, brought him to full erection. Mary's tongue flicked the sensitive tip of her son's dick.

Drew's arousal was complete. He pushed the banana deeper into his mom's pussy and nibbled at her clit with the enthusiasm of forbidden passion. Mary was beyond ready for her men.

"Darling, roll on your back so I can take you. I am going to use my friend the banana at the same time I use your beautiful cock, okay?"

"Okay."

When he rolled on his back to face Mary, he witnessed an aggressive change to his mom's expression. She straddled Drew positioning herself on his belly above his engorged cock. She took possession of her yellow tool, removed it from her slippery vagina and began to rub it on Drew's cock.

"Feel this? I am going to insert this is my ass as deep as it will go and then, I am going to pull your beautiful cock into my pussy at the same time. I think we are both going to like this, but I am going to do this myself. Be patient my love while I place this so I achieve pleasure without pain."

Mary watched her lover's eyes while she carefully inserted her yellow dick into her pussy to get it well lubricated. Just as slowly, Mary removed her toy from her pussy and began inserting it into her tight ass. She moved very, very slowly and deliberately. Mary's expression revealed her pleasure as the banana penetrated ever so slightly into her tight ass. Her fruity dildo was certainly going to strain the opening never used like this before. She closed her eyes and spoke:

"Be patient my darling, I have never done this before, but I always wanted to try ... oh, there we go!"

Mary's ass gave in to her persistence and opened ever so slightly to accept the blunt, hard end of her banana. Her chosen fruit was greased from her overflowing pussy and started to slide in more easily. With a gasp of delight, Mary's dildo moved deeper into her anxiously waiting ass.

"Drew, my love, I am ready for you. I will have the two of you in me at the same time. Does this excite you as much as me?"

Drew nodded his pleasure as Mary reached between her legs to find Drew's cock ready to maneuver into her impatiently waiting pussy. She held him in position for her pleasure. Mary slid down slowly, teasing his cock on the way to the entrance to her dripping pussy. Drew could feel his cock pass her pussy lips and felt the pressure of her yellow dildo in her ass. As her really tight pussy gobbled up his cock, she pulled her banana dildo further into her ass. When she finally had all of her son's cock in her, she had all of her banana cock in as deep. Mary was full and began to rock and grind her pelvis onto Drew's cock.

Mary was sitting straight up, head back, enjoying the sensation of two cocks in her at one time. Drew squeezed his mom's tits and rubbed her engorged nipples. Mary bent forward on her son with her eyes still closed, her mouth wide open breathing deep and her hands gripping his shoulders. Mary was in another world. Her moans turned to snarls and then to screams as she came. She rocked so fast that Drew had to hold on to her hips to keep his cock inside. Mary's orgasms came rapidly one after another. Three, four and still she pounded his cock with her pussy. Then a deep growl starting in Jean's belly became a final, primal scream of pleasure.

Mary collapsed on her lover. Her breathing was rapid, her face red with exhaustion. Mary had outdone herself in pleasure. Drew just held his mom tight, still deep inside her. Gently, slowly, Drew removed her banana and stroked her back and butt whispering his love and devotion to her.

Mary took a long time to recover. She continued to squeeze Drew's cock with her pussy. Mary finally spoke in a whisper.

"That was the most fantastic love making I have ever had."

"Shhh, I love you, mom. That was fabulous. I don't want to let go."

After a while, Mary said, "okay, honey, but I need a shower, want to join me?"

"Only if I can wash you all over, mom. Are you Mary or Jean right now?"

"Mary is fine. I want you in my bed in the morning. In the morning I want to be Barb, okay? Oh, wow, it's after midnight already. Want to go for a midnight skinny dip in the pool instead? Maybe you can be Ronald in the pool."

"Okay, just how far did you get in the story?"

"Which time? I had to read it more than once."

Drew kissed Mary more passionately than before. This was a great beginning and they both knew it. Now Drew just had to find the right words to take his mom to another level. While Drew was still deep in his mother's pussy, he inquired:

"I was thinking, since you like the story so much, what do you think about auditioning for parts in 'Mom & Lovers' the movie?"

That is another story.

12