All Comments on 'Moms at the Beach Ch. 04'

by MaryAnderson

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
NudieNomadsNudieNomadsabout 9 years ago

have loved reading this series,very very hot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Whish I was there

I would have loved to be there and enjoy the pleasure.

darkdance69darkdance69about 9 years ago
It started out good and got very hot

The last two chapters have definitely earned a 5 star rating from me. The first two were good, the last two were.....WOW.

boaman007boaman007about 9 years ago
Love it....

Great series love your writing style! I will be watching for another installment in this series? Thanks for sharing!

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 9 years ago

Loved the story but I wish you had expanded on the two moms fucking their sons at the end of the story. That part was rushed and very well could have been the best part of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
A Few Observations on this story.

First of all, very good and very hot. It was rather obvious where this was going (i.e., the twins also being bi and into incest) which is not necessarily a bad thing. It’s the whole “journey versus the end” thing.

<P>

Was it by plan or happenstance that the one thing she wants is her son’s cock and that’s the one thing she doesn’t get until the end?

<P>

Someone else posted “I wish you had expanded on the two moms fucking their sons at the end of the story.” I kinda feel that way, too, because, personally, “I mounted my son, Annie's hers, and we fucked them silly.” may be the single most vivid part of the story. Part of me wants more – actual details of them fucking, maybe Lisa and Cindy eating the cum from their pussies – but it is a logical place to end the chapter without it getting out of control.

<P>

I hope you’re going to expand on why Lisa’s “I hope my crazy-ass sister is right and you're cool with this.” was correct. I would assume Cindy and Annie talked about it when they were cleaning the grill, but what was the opening? Did Cindy just wonder why the foursome was at the beach but was staying indoors the whole time? Who made the first move?

<P>

As I’ve commented before, Steve and Andy starting relationships with the twins is a nature cover for them to continue fucking their moms, especially since the twins are definitely in a sharing frame of mind.

chytownchytownabout 9 years ago
Hot Sexy Read***

Thanks for sharing.

MaryAndersonMaryAndersonabout 9 years agoAuthor
Thank you for all the kind comments about this series.

I had a draft of chapter 5 completed, but I have received so many excellent suggestions, remarks, and observations that I have decided to write a new chapter that will address/incorporate/borrow some of them. This new chapter will be inserted between chapter 4 and the already drafted chapter 5 (now 6). Unfortunately, since I haven't written chapter 4 yet, there will be a longer wait for it than is typical between my chapters. I think I have the broad outline of the story worked out in my head and am already confident it will be a superior transition to chapter 6 than what I had written.

rodavrodavabout 9 years ago
Love it

I like it when steven's mom was about to eat Lisa's hairy pussy. She can smell her stronger musky pussy odor. It would be nice if the boys ends up marrying the twins. Then would be casually naked, touching, licking, fucking around the house anytime they wish.

Sam37Sam37about 9 years ago
Overall a VERY hot series

the descriptions are vivid, the actions are highly stimulating, and the story line is quite entertaining.

My only criticism is a personal preference: I find the dialog during the sex scenes to be quite distracting. It is over done and I believe unnecessarily degrading.

That said, I still awarded 5***** for each episode this far.

The romantic potential is great, and different dialog would send it over the top for me. Still, each chapter has gotten a rise out of me and I look forward to future submissions. Thank you for your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Thank you

Thank you for continuing with this story to chapter 5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
christ mary

wow so very hot . one of best reeds for a very long time

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

very funney. hot is theis belevable . and why it is only americian stories poasted.

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4ualmost 3 years ago

Glad I hung in, the stronger smell and taste of a natural pussy, love the hairy ones. Hot sex in so many combinations.

rbell42rbell42almost 3 years ago

Great story. As a follow-up, or its own series, how about a the back story on Cindy, Lisa and their parents?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Family fun

Continue the fun ,maybe have the twins marry or live asman & wife with the

Sons,maybe one or all of the woman get pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I liked the story and rated it 5 stars up to this point, and I loved where this was going, but you lost me here at the end of page 1 with the ridiculous dialog during the sex scenes. This is dialog that even porn producers would reject. It's been bad throughout the story during the sex scenes, but it become too ridiculous and distracting in this chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

5 stars for the story. You once swapped the boys when fucking cindy. Also I hate the use of whore bitch and slut when they are just women enjoying sex whereas the boys are studs. Why do you debase the women but not the boys.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMaryAnderson@MaryAnderson
I just posted Prom Night in which Josie Luker tells us about her did-not-go-exactly-as-planned senior prom. The major characters are: Josie Luker: a blonde high school senior; Cherokee Canseco: Josie’s best friend, Eric Luker: Josie's father Robert Canseco: Cherokee's dad: ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES