Moms at the Beach Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Annie's hand was now between Cindy's legs, buried in her crotch. Andrew was entranced by the show. Steven was more vocal, "Suck my fucking cock, you sweet bitch, suck it. Yes, yes, yes, yes, YES, YES, AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!"

My son and I had been lovers for only a few days, but I recognized that noise. As I thought, "He's about to come....," he jerked, grunted, and Cindy's cheeks exploded as he fired his cum into her mouth.

That was all Andrew needed. Cindy had never stopped jacking him off and as drops of Steven's cum seeped from her lips, Andrew shouted, "I'm cumming! Oh GOD! AHHHHHHH! SHIIIIIT! I'M GONNA CUM! UHHHH! OH FFFUUUUUCCCKKKKINNG GGGODDDDDDDDDD!" A string of jism geysered from his cock, arching, landing on Cindy's arm and hair. Andy's first shot was joined by a second, then a third.

The boys sank into the couch. Annie, with her hands on Cindy's shoulders, turned her around. Annie leaned forward, joining her mouth to Cindy's. The women shared my son's sperm, shoveling it back and forth with their tongues.

My cunt was aching; I wanted hard dick, but none was available; even our boys needed time to recover. I looked to Lisa; she was sitting on the floor fingering her pussy; her eyes, as had been mine, focused on the libidinous display before us. I sank to the floor and slithered towards her on my hands and knees. I gave her a soft sweet kiss. Her mouth was pliant, supple, inviting. I sat up, draped my leg over hers. Her hand ran up my leg, coming to rest on my thigh.

Lisa became the aggressor, her kisses firm, deep, probing. Despite her relative youth, I realized, she had far more experience with lesbian love than I. Her hands explored the curves of my body; her touch enflamed me. My heart was pounding like a jackhammer.

Lisa's small hands went to my breasts, kneading, squeezing. Her tongue insistently explored my mouth. I pushed myself closer and wrapped a leg around her hip. Lisa rose to her knees, straddled my leg, and lowered her pussy to my thigh, grinding herself on my leg. I moaned into her mouth and reached for her breasts, captured her large distended nipples and areolas with my fingers, squeezed them, pulled on them.

Lisa, rutting on my leg, moaned, "Oh fuck." She was panting heavily. I pushed my leg into her cunt, increasing the pressure on her sex. She wrapped her arms around my neck. Her pussy flow coated my leg, lessening the friction; she ran her cunt faster and harder. Finally, her skin flushed and she whimpered, "Ohhhh, ooohhhhh, oooohhhhhhh, yeah, yeahhhh, yeahhhhhhh, unhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh," as her body shook and she rode out the waves of an orgasm. Exhausted, she slumped into my body and whispered in my ear, "Very nice, very nice, ooohhhhh very nice."

I stroked her hair and face as she wallowed in the afterglow of her orgasm. After several minutes she kissed me, took my breasts in her hands, and said, "I've got a confession, I've been admiring these big titties since you got here. Do you mind if I play?" She didn't wait for an answer, but leaned into me, forcing me back to the floor, settling on top of me.

When both horizontal she looked across the room. "My sister, your friend, seem to be getting along."

She was right. Ann's interlaced fingers were holding Cindy tight to Ann's fat breasts. Cindy was sucking with the intensity of a starving child. The boys sat on the couch, enjoying the Sapphic show. I glanced at the television. One of the twins and her mother was engaging in a passionate 69, feasting on each other's cunts.

Lisa reached for my breasts, covering what she could with her hands, leaving most of the warm soft tit-flesh spilling to the sides. She squeezed my nipples. She knew what she was doing; I moaned loudly. I looked down, entranced by the sight of her tanned hand on my milky white breasts. After she finished with my breasts, Lisa ran her fingers along my biceps, stroked my abdominals, kissed my hands, and said, "I love your body, so strong and powerful, but so feminine."

Then we were both distracted. Accompanied by a sharp groan and grunt, Annie stood. Cindy's legs were wrapped around Annie's waist and Annie was holding her up. She walked across the room and pinned Cindy to the wall, grinding their cunts together in a short sharp up and down motion.

I continued to watch while Lisa bowed her head and delivered small kisses across my breasts before burying her face in my cleavage. Tenderly, softly, she kissed my tit-flesh in a circle, from top to bottom, then back to the top, between kisses trailing her tongue on my skin. The wet spots she left with each kiss tingled when the cool air struck them. I moaned at the heat and gasped at the cold.

Lisa pushed her knee against my sex and I rolled my cunt on it, putting direct pressure on my clit. I was panting uncontrollably, my release was lurking around the corner. I was desperate to get there.

When Lisa captured a nipple between her teeth, biting down on it my moans transmogrified to a near shriek. I kicked out hard and knocked over a small table. A bowl crashed to the ground. Lisa, startled, turned her head. I followed her gaze, but was distracted by the television screen. There was one of the twins, bent over the side of the sailboat, being taken from behind by her father.

Lisa saw where my eyes had landed. "That's me. My father was a wonderful fuck."

She resumed her assault on my tits, sucking hard on one, squeezing the other. She licked my nipple with her tongue, grazed it with her teeth, and stuffed it and as much of my tit flesh into her mouth as she could. I moaned with every move; the girl's lips and tongue were unworldly. The thought brought a shiver. What could they do elsewhere?

At the moment, however, Lisa was content with my boobs. She'd suck one breast, grope the other, then switched. Lisa pulled her knee from my cunt, covering my snatch with a hand. There was no teasing, no tantalizing, no slow motion, she slid two fingers inside me.

"Oh fuck," I cried, spreading my legs, providing her ready access. I held her head to my quivering aching tits; I rolled my hips, fucking myself on her fingers, squeezing my cunt muscles on the digits. My hot dripping cunt offered no impediment to her rapid plunges and withdrawals.

I was heading over the edge. My gut tightened, my anus snapped shut, my pussy spasmed, and sweat suddenly drenched my body. When Lisa's thumb brushed against my clit I came, squealing, "Oh sweet Jesus, oh Christ, oh fuck, oh fuck, fuckity-fuck, FUCK!" The orgasm had no origin point. It was a total complete mind-numbing release of gratification and bliss. I contracted, I quivered, I tensed, and then a massive wave of soothing relief washed over me, my screams devolving into whimpers of happy gratitude. She kissed my heaving breasts, replacing the intense bites of a few moments before with soft, sweet, angelic kisses.

My senses slowly returned and I said, "That. Was. Wonderful." Lisa kissed my lips and lay next to me, placing her small hand on my stomach. She softly kissed my neck. We kissed again, a sweet delicate kiss. Then we kissed again; I worked my tongue along the inside of her lips and the edge of her mouth. When next we brought our mouths together our kiss was more intense. I nipped at Lisa's bottom lip with my teeth and ran my hands across her youthful flesh, enjoying her sweet form. I kissed the nape of her neck, then along the smooth skin of her shoulders. I rolled on top of her, kissing the sides of her breasts.

Lisa had given me an exquisite orgasm. It was time to reciprocate. I leaned forward, mashing my large breasts to my lover's smaller ones. I liked that feeling. Maintaining the contact, I kissed her shoulders and pushed my tongue into her ear, drawing a high pitched whine of delight. I leaned back and kissed her breasts, sucked and gently bit her nipples. Tits were great, I thought, no wonder guys can't get enough of them. I could spend the rest of the day with this pair, but Lisa was squirming and whimpering; she was ready.

I slid off her body and kneeled between her thighs. I didn't have much experience eating pussy. Ann had been my only other partner and that over-sexed bitch seemed easy to please. Some doubt must have crossed my face, for Lisa stroked my hair.

"Go with what feels right, you'll do fine."

I stared at Lisa's cunt. Annie kept hers neatly trimmed. Lisa's was thick and bushy, the hair dark and dense. It had a stronger, more musky, odor than Annie's. I had a silly thought, it would be like kissing a man with a beard.

I kissed the slick lips of her vagina, eliciting a small soft moan. I licked the length of her sex, inspiring a shudder and groan. Another kiss, this time with my tongue, brought a whimper. Lisa had an earthy taste, different from Annie's sweet light fresh pussy. I swirled my tongue inside her, licking deeply, tasting her depths. The wall of her cunt vibrated. She placed her legs on my back, her pussy tightened around my tongue.

"Oh god, it's good," she moaned. "It's really fucking good."

If my face had not been mashed to her sex, I would have smiled. Maybe I was a natural-born pussy eater. I slid a hand under Lisa, grabbed her jiggly ass cheeks, squeezed them, pushed her snatch to my mouth. I began tonguing her deeper, more insistently. I reached for a breast, squeezing the thick nipple. During intermittent breaks for air I nibbled on her thighs. Lisa moaned and humped in pleasure. I looked up and caught her staring at me. She smiled. I clamped my lips around her small hard clit, licking, sucking, kissing.

Jolts of electricity flowed from this most sensitive of spots. She exclaimed, "Fuck yes, fuck fuck fuck, fuck yes."

I kept at it and Lisa kept up a steady chorus of grunts and groans. It took a few minutes to realize there was a word buried in her jabbering. I listened harder. "Fu, fu, fu f-fingers."

I pushed two, then three fingers into her, fucking her with gusto and force. Her fuck tunnel was soft and firm, wet and warn. I knew how to do this, I'd done it to myself. The difference between fingering myself and Lisa was simply the angle. I quickened the pace. Lisa bucked. I didn't want her to cum yet; I wanted it to last all night, so I varied the pace, alternating intense finger-fucking with slower corkscrew thrusts, but Lisa started bucking into my hand, demanding that I fuck her harder.

Who was I to argue? I took her clit between my lips, applied gentle sucking pressure, and angled my fingers to penetrate her as deep as I could.

"Oh yeah girl, make me cum for you, I gonna cum for my girl, I'm your slut, feels so fucking good."

It didn't take long. I felt her muscles tense, then tighten, then shiver, then she came. Hard. Her pussy spasmed and body cramped as she rode out her orgasm, her copious flow soaking my fingers and hand. I pulled my fingers from her and covered her vagina with my mouth, licking and sucking, drawing out her orgasm, not stopping until her savage bucks and moans turned to tiny jolts and heavy breathing.

I sat up, my back against the couch, and took Lisa's hand in mine. Temporarily satiated, I looked across the room. Cindy was lying on her back on a small table. Ann was also on the table, straddling Cindy's face, her cunt fixed to Cindy's mouth. Andrew was standing between Cindy's legs fucking her. Steven was standing behind Annie, his dick in her asshole.

Lisa swung her body around and rested her head on my leg. The better to watch the show.

Annie was grinding her pussy into Cindy's face, unconcerned for the girl's comfort. She had also trapped Cindy's clit between her fingers; the attack on the nub hard, nearing brutal. Cindy seemed to love it; she was pulling and twisting her own nipples.

"C'mon, cunt," Annie demanded, "Eat me bitch. Make me cum."

The two boys were pounding their women, their balls swinging wildly. There was noting gentle about these fucks. My body shivered as I imagined what the women were feeling.

Lisa sat up and kissed me. "My sister likes 'em big and hard. Dad was some hung. She's having the time of her life."

Annie started jabbering, "Fuh-fuck, fuckity fuck fuck." Her large breasts bounced; her bright green eyes sparkled; her tongue rolled across her thin lips. My son reached around to those tits, kneading them, tugging on the nipples. Annie moaned and leaned forward, letting my son drive his tool deeper into her asshole while she dragged her pussy over Cindy's face, matching her movements to the cock plundering the depths of her asshole.

Cindy wrapped her legs around Andy's waist, absorbing each of his thrusts, grinding her cunt into him. Andy fucked her harder and harder and ever eager Cindy rolled her hips, welcoming each jab.

These were four superbly conditioned fuck-machines. It was Annie who went off first. She shouted, "Oh fuck, yes," Steven's fingers dug into her flanks, and her face flushed a bright red. She pushed hard onto Steve's cock, jerked, and squirted onto Cindy's face. Then, unbelievably, she sat right back down, demanding another orgasm.

Steve taunted her. "You like that? You like being ass-fucked Mrs. R.? You like a girl eating your cunt? You like watching your son fuck another woman? You like being a whore, a slut, a cunt, a piece of fuck-meat?"

The look on Annie's face – pleasure shone on her countenance – left no doubt as to the answer. My son, with all the strength he could muster, continued plundering her asshole while Cindy expertly tongued her clit. Annie moaned, "Fuck, fuck, fuck," clamped her ass muscles on Steven's cock, and pushed into Cindy's face. Steven's face contorted and the room was filled with his bestial bellow, "AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRH...AHAHAHAHAHAH!" as he dumped his load into Annie's asshole. Under the combined influence of the cum pouring into her butt and Cindy's relentless tongue, Annie started shaking; halfway between screaming and passing out as she rode out a powerful orgasm. Pussy juice ran down the side of Cindy's face and pooled on the table by her head.

Annie slumped forward, supported only by Steven's arms, who staggered back to the couch, pulling Annie with him. There Annie cuddled in his lap, her arms around his neck, her head on his shoulder, cum dripping from her backside.

That left Andrew slamming his cock into Cindy. Lisa, the dutiful sister, said "Let's give 'em a hand." I followed her to the table where Lisa directed me to Cindy's bouncing tits. I sucked them into my hungry mouth. Lisa lay her head on Cindy's stomach. Each time Steven pulled his cock out of her sister, Lisa swiped her tongue across the exposed hard clit.

Cindy was appreciative. "Oh thank you, you fucking foxy bitches."

Steven grabbed Cindy's thighs, holding her steady as he pounded her pussy. I rolled her nipples between my fingers and kissed Cindy hard on the lips. Our tongues, nearing exhaustion, dueled sloppily in her mouth. Cindy's body shifted; Andy had moved her legs to his shoulders, fully opening her cunt. I watched his well-defined abs flex; he employed all his strength to deliver this mind-blowing fuck.

Three people were devoting their attention to Cindy's body, battering her capacity to accept pleasure, threatening to tear her apart at the seams.

Still, Cindy wanted more. "Oh Christ, it's so good, so fucking good. Fuck me."

Andrew, almost cruelly, decided to prolong the show. He pulled out of Cindy, effortlessly picked her up, lay her on the floor, and in a voice that brooked no contradiction, said, "Hands and knees, get on your hands and knees slut."

Cindy assumed the position and looked over her shoulder. "Face down, ass up, that's the way you like to fuck? Come get some."

Andrew knelt behind her, took hold of her ass, and entered her, fucking her with inhuman force and passion. The slapping of their bodies, mixed with Cindy's impassioned screams, reverberated through the room.

"Fuck me, take me, fuck me."

At first Lisa and I were mesmerized. Then Lisa looked at me, winked, flopped onto her back, slid under Cindy's body, and licked her clit while reaching between Cindy's legs for Andrew's ball.

It seemed a good idea. I did the same, crawling under Cindy to tongue her swinging tits.

Distracted by Lisa and I, Andrew reduced the pace of his fuck. Cindy was having none of it. In a voice both frantic plea and insistent demand, she said, "Don't you fucking dare slow down. Fuck me."

Andy obeyed. And for the moment words ended, replaced by screams and grunts, squawks and squeaks. Cindy's body quaked and shuddered as she rocked back and forth impaling herself on Andy's cock. Andrew picked up the pace and Cindy came; then came again, then again; her orgasms continuing until they became seamless. It was impossible to tell when one started or ended, there was just one long earth-shattering joy that reduced Cindy's mind to rubble.

Andrew kept going. It was as if he knew there was one orgasm left in her, one to complete the rest. And then Cindy said it, softly at first, then louder. "Fu-fu-fu-fuck me, Daddy, fuck me, Daddy. FUCK ME DADDY."

Andrew found his last ounce of strength and powered into her, jolting Cindy's body forward. Cindy went over the edge: first there was a scream, then a shriek so high it was almost noiseless. Her body pulsed; she squirted, spraying cunt juice onto her sister's face. Lisa and I scooted out from under her just as she collapsed to the floor, squirming as the orgasm rippled through her core. Drool ran from the corner of her mouth.

That left Andy and his erection. To his credit he had resisted coming as he drove Cindy through orgasm to orgasm to orgasm. His dick was hard as steel, swinging free, and covered in cunt juice. Lisa and I both wanted it, but she was closer. She wrapped a hand around it, jerking him off while looking him in the eye.

"C'mon baby, give me your cum. Cum on me hunk. Give me a face full."

I laid my head on Cindy's ass, which was rising up and down with her breathing, and watched.

"You want to come on my face, don't you? Cover me with your seed. Mark me as your slut, your fuck, your bitch."

Andrew was groaning; he wasn't going to last much longer.

"Your Mama's watching. Sharon's watching. Steve's watching. Watching me frig your big fat dick. They want to see how well you come. They want to see you spray my face, cover me with cum, drown me in cum. Spray it baby, spray your juice all over my tits, all over my face."

She squeezed his balls.

"FFUUUCCCKKKK." His cum shot in an arc, splattering on Lisa's nose and splashing across her eyes. The second load did not have quite the same propulsion; it drenched Lisa's breasts. The third seeped out onto Lisa's hand. As Andy sunk to the floor I slid over and licked his jism from Lisa's tits, face, and hand before stuffing Andy's shrinking cock in my mouth to clean off what was left.

We were all, for the moment, spent. Anne and Steven headed for the kitchen and returned with bottled water. The five of us, soon joined by Cindy, who had briefly fallen asleep, chatted. I rested my head on my son's thigh and idly toyed with his cock. Annie sat with her son, running her hand up and down his dick. Their penises soon began to return to their natural state: thick and turgid. Cindy cleared her throat.

"I have a request, if I may."

We nodded our permission.

"It's been awhile since I got to watch a parent and child fuck. I like to watch. If you boys are up to it and you moms willing, would you guys mind balling your foxy mothers?"

No one minded. I mounted my son, Annie's hers, and we fucked them silly.

12