All Comments on 'Mom's Bed Ch. 02'

by JoeDreamer

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
silver766silver766over 14 years ago
Great Story!

You must continue. Please don't leave us hanging, can't wait for you to write more on this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
SUPER!!

The way it started, and right threw the end, just a good read, lots of good stuff. And I want to see more of this, I can just imagine how this might end up!!

rock6752rock6752over 14 years ago
So now what?

Since he marked both of the women, they should each mark him as their "stud". Mom also needs to be marked by her daughter.

mufflerexmufflerexover 14 years ago
Great two chapters! Maybe a series?

I really liked the two chapters in this "Mom's Bed" series. They're very hot. The main character being a little resistant to the thought of fucking his own relatives really set the mood, I think it makes it feel a lot more realistic. I doubt that most people have a thing for their mom or sister right from the get-go.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
WOW!!

EVEN HOTTER THAN THE FIRST PART!!CAN'T WAIT FOR THE COUSINS TO JOIN THE FUN !

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Best Incestrual Literacy i have ever read

The way you make the characters show their real sides is a real work of art. Expand the story into a series and in will skyrocket.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Fantastic

Wow! I really like the way you make their conversation, the mother still lovingly hesitant, telling the daughter she shouldn't let her brother fuck her while watching the brother's cock sliding in and out of the sister, and so on and so forth.

Please continue the story with them in the house like ordinary times only wearing short t shirts and no panties while cleaning the house or on the ladder reaching something with legs extending and spread and the brother or son teases them by sniffing their parted pussies. Put some humor also on sniffing their dirty panties and the sister or mom gets embarrassed at the musky smell of the crotch of their panties and all of them laughing about it.

guyman422guyman422about 13 years ago
Good job!

You put together a thoughtful and erotic story. Please write more, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
wow

You are a sick genious.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
WOW!!!!!

A very believable story ... how refreshing. Hot, too!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
WOW...WOW...WOW....

What an incompetent inept idiocy !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
a truly great story, and I love the comment...

from the anon who wrote "fantastic." It'd be great if the boy's mom and sis go around the house in just long t-shirts, with their cunts open to the breeze, and the boy jokingly sniffs the family cunts, maybe takes a quick lick. I love it when family fuckers banter and joke and fool around, just free and easy and casual. The young guy can parade around in front of his mother and sister with his big cock hard and reaching for the sky, then test the family females as to which one is wettest between her legs, she's the one who gets his cock up her twat and all the creamy semen in his hot young balls. Lots of fun games that family fuckers can play.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
nice

I loved it the story keep getting better :)

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
Sorry, but calling them sluts

is not loving or erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Brian's dad

Did their dad die or did he leave. The first story said he left this one said he died.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I still want mom the most!

I can't help but marvel at my mother's great ass, as I'm taking her from behind. I watch her reflection in the mirror, her tits swinging, the expression on her face, and I only become even more excited.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hups... Didn't gloria and her boyfriend sleep in MC's room? Why did he leave that room and went to his own room? Small error ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hups I was wrong...

Coochielover71Coochielover714 months ago

Very good story!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous