Mom's Bed Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,329 Followers

"You know," I said, breaking one of the unspoken rules between us. "You could do a lot better than Ted." I saw her start to swell up angrily, but then she stopped and sighed, letting out a breath.

"You're right," she said, surprising me. "It's too bad really. He's handsome and smart."

"Pretty packaging doesn't make a good guy," I said. "And neither does brains. And what's with the total lack of a sense of humor?"

"Okay little brother, ease off," she said pointedly. I raised my hands with palm toward her in surrender. My sister rolled her eyes and laughed.

I'd learned long ago not to comment on my sister's boyfriends. The fact that she hadn't jumped all over me when I offered up my opinion about Ted said a lot about how close she was to dumping him already.

"See you in a couple of hours," I said, entering my room. The clean sheets felt wonderful and I was out almost instantly.

I woke up slowly. It took me a few minutes to realize I wasn't alone in my room. Lisa had pulled my desk chair out and was sitting in it, facing me. She looked like she'd bee there for a while. I looked at my sister and rubbed my face as I fought to wake up. Whatever was bothering her was bad.

"What's wrong?" I asked, sitting up.

"I couldn't go to sleep after my shower," she said. "I was thinking about how to break up with Ted."

"I'm sorry," I offered. She shrugged it off and continued.

"So, I decided to start cleaning," she said. "I couldn't vacuum with you sleeping so I did laundry instead."

"Sounds reasonable," I shrugged, fighting to get my mind fully functioning and wondering where she was going with this conversation.

"There were plenty of sheets to clean, so I started there," she added, looking at me meaningfully. I still wasn't processing well enough to follow her yet.

"Okay," I offered. My sister frowned and shook her head before continuing.

"Can you imagine my surprise when I found four sets of dirty sheets instead of just three?" she asked. "Mom typically does laundry on Tuesdays. I was wondering why she stripped her bed this morning."

'Oh shit!' I thought, finally catching on. 'Oh shit!'

"So I opened them to see if she dropped something on them that might need special attention," my sister continued. "They were a mess, but not really that much different than any of the other sheets. They were damp and cum stained."

"Really?" I finally got out, my mind whirling. "I guess it's true. Even moms need to take care of themselves."

"Brian, there were fluids from both a woman and a man," she said angrily. "What happened last night?"

I was tempted to deny everything and play stupid, but Lisa wouldn't fall for it, not after she saw my expression when she mentioned what she found. I'm sure I looked guilty as hell and Lisa could usually read me better than anyone else other than mom.

I was also tempted to tell her that I took care of myself before mom came home and that she must have followed suit afterward, but one look into Lisa's eyes and I knew it was pointless, so instead, I told her the truth. It didn't take very long.

"I can't believe it," my sister said, shaking her head.

"Honestly, me neither," I sighed. "It's not like I planned it."

"But you didn't stop it either," Lisa said pointedly.

"I was drunk," I shrugged. "So was mom and the truth is that we both needed it."

"So, last night was the first time?" my sister asked.

"Yes," I answered. We fell silent for what felt like minutes. I had no idea what to say and Lisa was obviously trying to accept what she learned.

"Did you both enjoy it?" my sister asked, surprising me.

"I guess," I answered uncomfortably.

"You guess?" she asked. "That's it?"

"Okay, fine," I sighed. "Yes, we both enjoyed it. Hell, it was the best sex I ever had! Does that make you feel better?"

"It makes me feel left out," Lisa said glumly.

"It's not like you weren't busy with Ted," I said.

"That's not what I mean and you know it," my sister replied. "Ever since pop died it's been the three of us together. Now I feel like I'm on my own."

"Why?" I frowned. "Because mom and I accidentally ended up in the same bed and let our passions get the better of us?"

"Yes," she shrugged. I knew it was an honest answer even if I didn't understand it.

"I'm willing to sleep with you if that will help?" I joked badly.

"If I thought it would help, I might take you up on it," she sighed. "But I don't. Besides, I'm not ready for that."

"Lisa, you know mom and I love you?" I asked.

"Yes," she smiled, but her eyes were sad. She stood and added, "I think it's time for a nap of my own."

I watched her leave the room and shook my head. What could I do to make Lisa happy? She was my sister and I didn't want to see her this upset.

'I'd better let her sleep and see how she feels when it sinks in,' I thought. 'Hell, it's barely sunk in with me.'

Lisa slept a long time. I let her. I was just thinking about waking her when mom came home. She didn't look happy.

"That brother of mine can be so..." she began angrily, but I cut her off.

"We have bigger problems," I interjected. "Lisa knows."

"Knows what?" my mother asked.

"She decided to do the sheets while you were out and I was sleeping," I said. "She found the ones to your bed." Mom shook her head almost numbly and sank down on the couch.

"The girl is twenty-three years old and she's never done a chore without me nagging and today she decides to help," my mom said, obviously stunned.

I got up and went to mom's wine rack. It was the only alcohol left in the house because we made it off limits the night before. I poured us both a glass and handed one to her as I sat down on the couch next to her.

"How did she react?" mom asked after downing half her glass.

"Oddly," I frowned. "She wasn't so much mad or disgusted as hurt. She feels left out. She thinks we now have something special that she's not part of."

"That's bad," mom frowned.

"I'm sorry mom," I sighed. "This is all my fault."

"Not all," she said, shaking her head. "If I really wanted you to stop last night, I could have made you, but it just felt so good."

"Yes, it did." I said, sipping my wine.

We sat there for almost half an hour. We didn't say much, but we did finish the bottle of wine quickly enough. Lisa came down from her nap as I was opened the second bottle. I saw her frown, but she took the glass I handed her. The three of us looked at each other in silence for a few moments.

"I know it's been a while," mom suddenly smiled as a thought came to her. "But I think it's time for movie night."

"Movie night?" Lisa asked in surprise. "Aren't we a little old for that?"

"That's a great idea," I said quickly. "You're never too old for a movie night!"

Every once in a while when we were kids, mom used to set up trays in her bedroom. We'd eat and watch television, something she never let us do normally. Afterward, we'd settle onto her bed and watch a movie. Mom always let us stay up late and eat plenty of popcorn and candy. It was just the bonding experience Lisa needed now.

"Lisa, you can chose the movie," mom said. "I'll order from your favorite restaurant."

"But..." Lisa began. It was too late. Mom was already in the kitchen picking up the phone.

"What's gotten into her?" Lisa asked.

"I told her what you figured out," I replied. "She wants you to know that she loves you."

"You told her?" Lisa cried.

"I had to," I shrugged. "Your reaction before was bad."

"I was tired and hung over!" Lisa snapped, but I knew there was more to it.

"Just humor mom and go with it. She's really worried about you," I sighed, and then added more softly. "So am I."

"I'm fine," Lisa said, a little too quickly.

"Good," I said. "Then a movie will be fun."

"I really should go find Ted and break it off," my sister frowned.

"Give him one more night," I said. "I never liked the guy much, but even he deserves one more night of believing he's dating one of the hottest girl's alive."

"Very funny," my sister sighed.

"Who's joking?" I replied, but then hit her with a couch pillow before she could respond. It was a short, vicious fight and although I typically won, just this once I let her.

"Will you two cut it out!" mom snapped from the doorway, but she wasn't really angry. How could she be? Both Lisa and I were laughing.

"How long until the food is ready?" I asked.

"You have just enough time to put on your shoes and go pick it up," mom grinned.

"I walked into that one," I laughed.

"I think I'd better go," Lisa sighed. "You two have been drinking." I started to argue, but mom cut me off when she realized Lisa was right.

"We'll have everything ready when you get back," mom said. I nodded in agreement.

There wasn't that much to do, but we busied ourselves with getting mom's room ready. We also continued to drink the wine, only slower now. When the second bottle was gone we both agreed to hold off on any more until after we ate. We were well on our way to being drunk.

"Brian, stop that!" my mom snapped. She was standing at the counter getting the popcorn maker ready for later.

"What?" I asked.

"You're staring at my ass!"

"I am, aren't I?" I laughed, walking up behind her. She turned and faced me quickly.

"Don't you dare!" she cried. "Hasn't what happened already caused enough trouble?"

"Yes," I sighed. "But you know the old adage. You can't go back. We have to move on."

"Agreed," mom said. "And moving on entails never making the same mistake again."

"That's not what I meant," I said. "What happened was wrong, but I wouldn't exactly call it a mistake."

"Brian, you can't be serious?" mom asked.

"Oh, I am," I said. "I really liked what happened. So did you."

"I did not!" mom cried, but we both knew she was lying. "Okay, I was drunk and in need and you took care of it admirable, but you're my son and it's wrong!"

"And that makes it even hotter!" I groaned, pulling her into a kiss. Mom returned the kiss despite her protests, but when it was done she pushed me back with both hands.

"No!" she said. "Tonight is about Lisa. We hurt her and that's unacceptable!"

"You're right," I said, but then pulled mom to me again. "But Lisa isn't here right now and just looking at you is driving me crazy!"

"Brian!" mom cried. She spun away from me, but I had her trapped against the counter. I thrust my hard-on against her ass to let her know just how much she was getting to me. "We can't! There's no time!"

"I'm not so sure about that," I grinned, lifting my mother's skirt up past her ass and pushing her panties down. I was wearing sweats and they dropped past my cock easily enough. Mom was fighting me, but she thrust out her ass giving me access to what we both wanted. She moaned when I pushed my cock inside her pussy.

"Oh Brian!" mom moaned. "What am I going to do with you?"

"I don't know about that," I grinned. "But I do know what you're going to do for me. You're going to cum. You're going to cum long and hard!"

"There's no time!" mom moaned.

"Then hurry!" I groaned in reply, picking up the pace.

Mom was leaning over the counter as I rode her hard. I was just starting to feel my orgasm approaching when I heard the front door open.

"Fuck!" I cried, pulling out quickly.

"No!" my mother moaned in frustration. "I was so close!"

"Sorry," I said, meaning it. God, did I mean it!

"Just go stop your sister from coming in here!" mom snapped. "If she walk in right now she'll know what we were just doing and that wouldn't be good."

"Agreed," I said, pulling my sweats back up. I also pulled my shirt down and let it cover my front. It was the best I could do.

"Mom went crazy," Lisa said when she saw me. "There's more food than we could eat in a week!"

"She's really looking forward to this," I said. "Let's go set the food out upstairs. She'll join us in a minute." My sister must have sensed something because she looked at me funny. I guess it made sense. Only a few moments before I was stroking in and out of our mother. That wasn't something that was easy to hide, especially considering I had to stop abruptly just before my release.

I tried to focus on looking as innocent as possible, but I wasn't sure I fooled Lisa. On the other hands she didn't say anything as we brought the food upstairs.

It was weird to be back in my mother's room after the night before. Scenes of what happened flashed in my head and they didn't nothing to help calm down my already surging libido. I went to the bathroom and threw some cold water on my face after the food was set out. It helped.

The meal was delicious and we laughed and watched television during it. It was like old times except for the fact that my eyes lingered on my mother overly long upon occasion. Mom would frown when she noticed until I looked away. I think Lisa might have noticed once, but she just shook her head and took a sip of her wine.

The movie my sister picked was decent for a chick flick. We were all slightly drunk by the time it ended. We'd done a good job of denting mom's wine collection, but the food balanced it.

"Another movie?" mom asked.

"Sure, why not?" Lisa smiled. Mom and I exchanged a smile of our own. Lisa seemed okay.

"Can I choose?" I asked.

"Please!" mom snorted. "I don't want to watch something gory right now. The food is just settling in."

"And porn is out too," Lisa joked.

"Hey, don't knock it until you try it," I teased back.

"And what makes you think I've never tried it?" my sister asked. She was clearly feeling no pain.

"Lisa!" mom cried.

"Come on mom," my sister grinned. "Are you telling me you never watched a adult film?"

"I haven't," my mother shrugged.

"Wow," my sister laughed. She was obviously drunker than I thought. "I would think in this day and age everyone's seen a adult film, or at least a clip. I mean the internet makes it all so available."

"Not me," mom shrugged. "I worked with computers all day. Why would I want to be on one at night?"

"Mom, you really need to get a life," Lisa sighed.

"That's a little harsh, isn't it?" I asked in surprise.

"Please!" my sister said, rolling her eyes. "If mom had one, maybe she wouldn't have had sex with you last night and ruined everything."

"That's not fair!" I cried. Mom put her hand on my arm.

"Maybe Lisa is right," she said calmly, but her eyes were welling up with tears.

"Oh shit!" my sister cried when she realized what she'd said and how badly mom was taking it. "I'm sorry! I didn't mean to say it like that. I'm drunk."

"I know dear," mom sighed. "But that doesn't make you wrong. I don't know why I let Brian do what he did."

"You didn't let me," I said. "I didn't give you a choice."

"Oh Brian!" mom sighed. "Like I said earlier, you couldn't..."

I didn't give her a chance to finish. I grabbed her and kissed her. Mom was so surprised that she didn't fight at first, but it wasn't long before we were wresting on the bed. I rolled on top of her and pinned her under me before kissing her again.

"Wow!" Lisa cried, reminding me she was there.

"And that's what happened last night," I said, moving off our mother with some difficulty. "She couldn't have stopped me if she wanted to."

"But I didn't want to," my mom said, sitting up and wiping her lips. "And that's really the point."

"This is a lot more than just incest," Lisa said, shaking her head. "You two are seriously perverted!"

"And you're not?" I asked. "I heard your bed last night. It was slamming into the wall pretty hard!"

"I'm not a virgin!" my sister argued. "But that doesn't make me perverted."

"Lisa, you're my daughter and I love you," mom said. "But you can't say that you didn't like what you just saw. I can see it in your eyes."

"So?" my sister cried.

"So, if you weren't perverted you would have been disgusted," mom replied. "Instead you got excited."

"I'm both," Lisa said.

"Maybe, but you're a lot more of the second," I grinned.

"I'm drunk," my sister said again.

"We all are," I shrugged. "What does that have to do with it?"

"It's the alcohol making the sight of you two kissing turn me," Lisa said.

"I doubt it works that way," I said.

"Drinking lowers you inhibitions," mom put in. "It doesn't make you like something you don't."

"Fine!" my sister snapped. "I'm just as perverted as you two! Does that make everything alright?" She ran out of the room before either one of us could answer.

"Wow," I said, shaking my head. "How did we get here?"

"I think we both know the answer to that," my mother frowned. "What we did was a mistake. I knew it then, but I didn't realize how badly Lisa was going to take it."

"Me neither," I frowned. "What do we do?"

"I don't know," mom said, and for some reason that shook me. Mom always knew what to do.

"I think we need to sleep on it and see how she's feeling in the morning," I finally said. Mom nodded.

"You need to sleep in your own bed tonight," she said.

"Agreed," I sighed, standing and going to my room without kissing my mother goodnight, but only because I was afraid I wouldn't be able to stop despite what was going on with Lisa. I loved my sister and didn't want to make her upset, but I couldn't deny that just the sight of mom made me horny as hell. I loved her too.

I lay in bed for quite a while, unable to fall asleep. My mind vacillated between my desire for mom and my concern for Lisa. Hell, there was a part of it that even wondered what being with Lisa would be like.

"Pervert!" I grumbled, but that only made it worse.

I closed my eyes and tried to wipe all the thoughts from my head. I pictured a white room with no corners. It was my version of counting sheep. It started to work.

"Brian?" I heard from the doorway to my room. It was Lisa's voice. "Are you still awake?"

"Yes," I answered.

"I'm sorry about before," my sister replied.

"Me too," I sighed. "I know mom feels bad too." Lisa came into my room and sat on the edge of my bed.

"You know what all this goes to show?" she asked.

"What?"

"That I should never do laundry ever again," she replied. "I would never have found out if I didn't." It was a weak attempt at humor, but it was an attempt nonetheless.

"The man you marry better be rich," I teased. "He'll need to hire a cook, a maid and God knows what else."

"Ha ha," my sister said. "Very funny."

"Hey, the truth hurts," I laughed.

"Jerk!" she snapped, but she was laughing too. It lasted far too long, but she obviously needed it.

"Brian, I want to go back to mom's room," she said afterward. "Will you come with me?"

"Of course," I said. "But what for?"

"We always end a movie night by falling asleep together," my sister said softly. "I miss that."

"Let's go," I smiled, getting out of bed and taking Lisa by the hand. We went down the hall and knocked on mom's door. The light was still on so I knew she was awake, but she took a few moments to answer the door.

"Come in!" she finally called.

I opened the door and led Lisa in. I took one look at mom and saw that she'd been crying. Damn! Lisa noticed too, but didn't say anything.

"Yes?" mom asked.

"Move over," Lisa smiled and climbed into mom's bed. I moved to the other side and got in as well. Lisa was already resting her head on mom's shoulder. "Sorry mom."

"No, I'm sorry," our mother replied.

"We'll talk tomorrow," I put said. "After a good night's sleep."

"Sounds good," Lisa said, reaching out the nightstand and shutting the light. "Good night."

"Night," mom said.

"Sweet dreams," I put in. I knew I was going to have some. I was in bed with my mother again and it was dark. I was sorely tempted to touch her, but I knew it would be a mistake. The thought of Lisa being in bed with us didn't help at all.

I'm not sure who fell asleep first, but I know I was last. I could hear them both breathing deeply and even that made me hard.

JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,329 Followers