Mom's Bed Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,331 Followers

'I really am a pervert!' I sighed and rolled so that my back was facing my mother and sister. It helped.

**********

"Wow!" I heard as I slowly woke up. It was Lisa's voice again. "Is he always like that in the morning?"

"How should I know?" my mother asked in reply. "It's not like we wake up in the same bed together all the time."

"But you've seen it before," Lisa said, her voice a little excited. I was awake now, but I didn't open my eyes. I had a feeling I knew what they were talking about. I could feel my hardness even with my eyes closed.

"Yes," my mom replied nervously.

"You've felt it inside of you?" Lisa asked. She knew the answer, but I guess she wanted mom to say it.

"Lisa!" my mom cried in surprise, but then slowly added, "Yes."

"Did it feel good?" my sister asked.

"Yes," mom admitted. "Very good."

"He's big, isn't he?" Lisa asked. "I mean, I know he's bigger than Ted, but he's big in general, right?"

"Lisa, I have a feeling that you probably have as much experience with men as I do," my mother answered. "But I'd say yes. Brian is big. He's certainly bigger than your father."

"Who would have thought it of little brother?" my sister sighed.

"Maybe we should cover it up?" my mom asked.

"No, leave it," my sister said. "I like looking at it."

"But he's your brother!" mom cried.

"And your son," my sister said pointedly. That quickly quelled mom's protests. "I still can't believe that you and Brian really did it."

"You and me both," my mother sighed.

"Do you regret it?" Lisa asked. "I mean really regret it, not just feel guilty about it because it's wrong."

"I regret how it's affected you," my mother replied. "Neither one of us wanted to hurt you."

"I know that," my sister sighed. "It's just that it's been the three of us for so long. I didn't realize just how much the thought of you two excluding me from something would hurt."

"Lisa, you weren't excluded," my mother said. "At least not intentionally."

"But that's how I feel," my sister replied, sounding sad.

"So, you'd feel better if we'd included you in our perverted, incestuous affair?" my mother asked in disbelief.

"I honestly don't know," Lisa replied. "But maybe."

"You're serious?" my mother asked in surprise.

"It would be wrong, but I wouldn't feel so alone like I do right now," my sister said.

"Oh Lisa," mom said. "Don't cry. You know I love you with all my heart."

"I do," Lisa said, obviously fighting back the tears. I felt guilty making believe I was sleeping through this, but 'waking up' right at this moment would only make things worse.

"Are you going to be okay?" mom asked after a while.

"I'll be fine," Lisa replied slowly. "But only if you do me one favor."

"What?" my mother asked.

"I want you to kiss me," my sister said. "Like you kissed Brian last night."

"But you're my daughter!" mom cried in surprise.

"Brian is your son," Lisa replied. "And that didn't stop you."

"I didn't kiss him!" mom cried. "He kissed me!"

"True," my sister said, and suddenly I could feel the bed move.

"What are you doing?" I heard mom cry. "Don't!"

"I want to kiss you," Lisa said. "Don't you love me the same you do Brian?"

"Of course, but you're a girl!" mom argued.

"So?" Lisa asked. "Haven't you ever kissed a girl before?"

"No!" mom cried.

"Well, I have," Lisa replied.

"On my God!" mom cried.

"It was along time ago when I first started dating," my sister said. "Gloria and I practiced kissing each other."

"Your cousin?" mom cried.

"Oh relax!" Lisa sighed. "All we did was kiss. It's no big deal."

"Did you like it?" mom surprised me by asking.

"Honestly yes," Lisa replied. "It was the best kiss I had for a long time, but I think that was mostly because it was also the most relaxed. Eventually I met some guys who kisses drove me far crazy."

"Like your brother's," Mom said, sounding thoughtful.

"I don't know," Lisa said. "I've never kissed him."

"Why don't we wake him and you can see?" our mother offered.

'Oh yes!' I moaned to myself. 'Please yes!'

"Mom, I want to kiss you first," Lisa said.

"I can't!" mom moaned. "I just can't do it!"

"Then you do love Brian more than you do me!" Lisa said, obviously close to tears again.

"You're wrong!" mom cried, sounding teary-eyed herself. It was time to wake up. This was only moments away from disintegrating into something very bad.

"Lisa," I said as I opened my eyes and sat up. "Weren't you paying attention last night? Or just a few minutes ago when mom tried to tell you her problem with kissing you?"

"You're awake!" mom cried.

"Of course," I smiled.

"I don't understand," my sister frowned.

"She just told you that she didn't kiss me," I explained. "Mom thinks of herself as a good girl. She doesn't do things like incest and lesbianism. They're wrong!"

"But..." Lisa began. I cut her off.

"She's never going to kiss you," I interjected. "But that doesn't mean she'll stop you from kissing her."

"She just did!" my sister cried. "I tried, but she pushed me back."

"Try harder," I grinned.

"Hey! Wait a minute!" mom cried, but I silenced her by grabbing her by the neck and pulling her lips to mine. Mom fought at first, but then moaned softly into my mouth.

"See?" I said, pulling back. Lisa was smiling once again.

"I get it," she grinned.

"Don't!" mom cried, but she licked her lips in excitement. "Good girl's don't kiss their mothers!"

"And what ever gave you the idea that I'm a good girl?" my sister laughed, taking mom's head in both hands and kissing her. Again mom fought, but only for a few moments. Lisa moaned happily when mom's mouth opened.

"That looks so hot!" I groaned.

"Don't worry little brother," Lisa grinned. "I have a kiss waiting for you too."

"Just a kiss?" I asked.

"You're terrible!" my sister laughed, shaking her head before leaning toward me. Her lips were only inches from mine when she stopped. "I shouldn't. You're my brother."

I knew what she wanted. I grabbed Lisa's the neck the same way I had grabbed mom's moments before. I pulled her to me and our lips met. My sister didn't fight me like mom, but it was obvious that she wanted me to be aggressive.

"That's so wrong!" mom moaned excitedly.

"Oh but he kisses so nicely!" Lisa moaned.

"It's not the only thing I do nicely," I grinned.

"Don't you dare!" mom cried.

"Think you're man enough, little brother?" Lisa asked, her eyes starting to burn with the same lust I could see in mom's eyes. I was certain it was in mine as well. I took off the few clothes I had on. Lisa did the same.

"Lisa don't! He's your brother!" mom cried.

"And you're my mother," my sister replied. "I wish I was a little braver because then I would try doing something more with you."

"Oh shit!" I moaned, my cock standing straight out by now. "Now that's hot!"

"You do like the thought, don't you little brother?" Lisa grinned, taking my cock in her hand and stroking it. "Or should I call you big brother?"

"You can call me whatever you want!" I groaned. "Just don't stop what you're doing!"

"How about we let mom help?" Lisa asked. "I don't want her to feel left out."

"No!" mom cried, but everything else about her demanded to be part of what was happening.

Lisa forced mom's head down to my lap. Mom fell on my cock despite her protests. Lisa watched hungrily for a few minutes. Mom's hair was in the way, so she pulled it into a ponytail and lifted it.

"What's that?" my sister frowned, looking down at mom's neck. The hickey I left was very noticeable.

"Mom said that we could only be together for one night," I answered, remembering. "I disagreed and left that mark. I told her she was mine until it faded."

"Do you always mark what's yours?" my sister asked, smiling sexily. She was obviously enjoying teasing me.

"Yes!" I groaned. "Now why don't you help mom?"

"Bossy, bossy!" Lisa grinned sexily before moving down between my legs as well. My sister pushed mom's mouth off of me and started licking my cock. Mom shifted down to my balls and sucked gently.

"Oh fuck!" I grunted. "I'm not going to last long with both of you doing that!"

I had one hand on each of their heads and I couldn't stop myself from thrusting up into Lisa's mouth. My sister locked eyes with me briefly and then took my entire length down her throat. I groaned and came. Lisa drank it all down.

"We have to stop!" mom said afterward. My sister smiled at her and then pulled mom's lips to hers and exchanged a deep kiss. It actually took me a few moments to realize they were sharing my cum.

"Damn!" I groaned, actually feeling my cock start to stiffen despite the orgasm I had moments ago.

"Little brother," Lisa said, pulling back from mom after a while and wiping her lips. She looked at me and I smiled knowingly. Her eyes were burning with a lust so strong that I knew what she wanted before she asked. "Will you help me?"

In moments I was on top of her with my cock rubbing up and down her entrance. My sister took it in her hand and directed to her pussy. I pushed in slowly.

"Oh Brian yes!" Lisa cried. "You're going so deep! It feels so good!"

"Brian no!" mom cried. "She's your sister!"

I pulled mom to me and kissed her roughly. She gasped into my mouth. I reached out and palmed her pussy, thrusting the two middle fingers deep.

"Don't worry mom," I said. "You're next."

"No!" she cried, but then shifted so that her mouth was next to my ear. She whispered one word and pulled away. "Hurry!" It surprised me and my cock stiffened even more.

"Brian, I've never felt so full before!" Lisa gasped. I leaned forward and kissed her as I began stroking in and out of her hot pussy. My sister's pussy was perfect! It was snug without being overly tight or loose. She wrapped her arms around my shoulder as I thrust into her.

"Oh Lisa!" mom cried. "How could you let him do it? He's your brother. You're letting your brother fuck you!"

"Oh yeah!" my sister moaned. "Keep talking mom. It's only getting me hotter!" I saw my mother smiled slightly. I knew that's exactly why she was talking, to help Lisa cum.

"It's perverted and wrong!" mom cried. "I don't care how good his big cock feeling pushing inside of you!"

"Oh mom! It does. It does feel so good!" Lisa moaned. "Brian's cock is reaching deeper than any other guy ever has before! I can feel my orgasm building."

"Wait until it hits," mom said, looking at me hungrily and forgetting herself for a moment. "Brian knows how to make your body feel like it's exploding!"

"Yes!" Lisa cried.

"But that doesn't mean you should let him do this," my mother added, staring at my sister's expression once more. Lisa's face was completely lit with her lust. "He's your brother! Don't let him fill your pussy with his cum!"

"Oh yes!" Lisa moaned. "Brian, fill my pussy! Please!"

"You are such a slut!" I groaned, kissing her roughly.

"Lisa, you see?" mom asked. "Now your brother thinks you're a slut! Is that what you want?"

"I want him to cum in me!" my sister gasped. "I don't care if he thinks I'm a slut. Hell, I'll be his slut if he just finishes me!"

"So you want to be his slut?" mom asked rhetorically, but she then surprised me by turning to me and added, "Brian, if that's what she wants then you're doing it wrong."

"What?" I asked in confusion.

"Sluts get taken from behind," mom smiled. "You know that."

"Oh yes!" Lisa moaned. "He'll get even deeper than way!"

I pulled out without another word. Lisa kissed me briefly before rolling onto her stomach. Her tight ass was different than mom's, but just as enticing in its way. My sister's pussy was open and inviting. My mouth literally watered.

"Wait! What are you doing?" Lisa asked as instead of going back to fucking her I shifted lower and thrust my tongue into her pussy.

"That's it Brian!" mom cried. "Lick the little slut's pussy!"

"Mom!" Lisa cried.

"You said you wanted to be his slut," our mother said. "Now deal with it!"

"Oh!" my sister cried. "You're going to pay for that later!" Mom smiled again. I'm sure she couldn't wait until Lisa collected.

I continued to lick my sister's pussy until she was on the brink of orgasm. She arched her back and gave me full access.

"Brian's little slut, do you want to cum this way or do you want him to fuck you again?" mom asked Lisa.

"Fuck me! Please!" my sister moaned. I shifted up and thrust my cock deep with one long stoke.

"Wow!" mom gasped.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck!" Lisa cried. "I'm going to cum right...now!"

I was close, but not there. I rode Lisa through her orgasm. My sister shivered and shook for quite some time. The sight was something I'd remember forever.

"Stop!" Lisa cried. "I can't take anymore."

I pulled out slowly and she sighed. I turned toward mom and she bit her lip. She saw my expression and saw the look in my eye. She looked frightened despite her excitement.

"Now Brian," mom said. "Leave me alone! You've already had Lisa."

"Mom, come here!" I demanded.

"No!" she cried and tried to get off the bed. I grabbed her and pulled her back on. Mom rolled onto her stomach, but her hips were raised high and I could see her excitement in her swollen lips and pink gasp. My tongue was drenched in her juices a moment later.

"Wow!" Lisa said, shaking her head. "Mom, you're a bigger slut than I am."

"I am not!" mom cried and tried to get away. I'd barely tasted her, but she was ready. I forced my mother back onto the bed and pushed into her from behind. Mom's ass was larger than my sister's and the sound it made when my hips slapped into it was louder, more enticing.

"Mom, be ready for the ride of your life!" Lisa said, shaking her head.

"I am!" mom gasped.

"So, you want me to do this?" I teased.

"No!" mom cried right away. "Get off!"

"You first!" I grunted.

"Very funny little brother," Lisa said, rolling her eyes at my bad joke. I could care less. I'd just fucked my sister and now it was my mother's turn. What could be better?

"Brian, this is so wrong!" mom cried as she met my thrusts.

"It really is," Lisa said, smiling. "But you love every second of it and you know it! You love how your son's cock feels stroking in and out of you. You love the thought of him cumming deep inside you!"

"No!" mom cried, but then she locked up in orgasm. She shivered and shook under me for a long time.

"We can't keep doing that," mom sighed as she came down from her orgasm.

"Sure you can," Lisa grinned. "After all, Brian marked you as his that first night. I can still see the bruise."

"Only until it fades," mother shrugged. "Nothing lasts forever."

"True," my sister said, standing up. "And I don't think it's fair that he marked you as just his. I like to think of you as mine also. You're my mother too."

"I'm willing to share mom with you," I said, standing as well. "I'm willing to share all the incestuous sluts in my life."

"What's that supposed to mean?" my sister asked. I pulled her toward me and kissed her. Lisa responded with just as much passion.

"That I want you to be my slut too," I growled.

"I'm not marked," my sister said.

I looked into her eyes and saw what she wanted. I shifted her around until I was behind her. I had one hand around her chest, pulling her back into me. My cock was lodged between her ass cheeks. I used the other hand to lift my sister's hair off her neck. Lisa's head fell forward and I sucked on her neck.

"Yes!" she gasped. "Mark me! Make me yours!"

I left a hickey on the back of her neck, just like mom's. I also shoved my sister against the nearest wall and started fucking her again. Lisa moaned with every thrust.

"Cum in me please!" she cried when her next orgasm was about to take her.

"Yes!" I growled and flooded her pussy with my cum.

"Oh!" my sister cried as her orgasm exploded. "It feels so good!" We both ended up against the wall panting and trying to hold ourselves up.

"You two better sit down before you fall," mom said. She was watching us from the bed. I was pretty sure she'd been playing with herself as well, but she stopped after we came. I helped Lisa mom's bed. We both all but fell in it.

"Mom," Lisa said. "Kiss me please. I want you to be part of how I feel."

"Of course," mom said.

"You know," I said. "You two could do more than just kiss."

"We're not lesbians Brian," mom said, but only after Lisa didn't respond.

"Mom," I smiled. "You love Lisa. Lesbian or not, you'd give her what she wanted if she wanted you."

"Or at least let me take it," Lisa smiled.

"Possibly," mom admitted with a slow smile of her own.

"And one day I might," Lisa said, surprising us both. "But not today. I'm not ready."

"No rush," I smiled. "Why don't we just spend the day in bed?"

"No," mom said, sounding serious. "I have some stuff to get done."

"And I have to talk to Ted," Lisa put in. "It's bad enough you two have made me a slut, but I don't want to be a cheating slut."

"Oh Lisa," our mother said. "Must you talk like that?"

"Sorry mom," my sister smiled. "I'll hide what I am from the real world like you want me to. Besides, I'm really only Brian's slut anyway."

"What about mine?" mom asked.

"Nope," Lisa laughed. "You don't want a slut. You want to be a slut."

"I do not!" mom cried.

"Sure you do," I put in. "You'll always be our mother, but that won't stop you from being our slut as well."

"Until your mark disappears," mom agreed.

"You know mom," Lisa said thoughtfully. "I think if I ever do take things further between you and me, I'll need to mark you as mine too."

"It only seems fair," I grinned.

"Brian, Lisa," mom said, suddenly serious. "You both know this can't go on forever, right?"

"Sure," I said.

"Of course," my sister added.

"But that doesn't mean we can't have fun while it lasts," I added.

"Agreed," Lisa said, exchanging a look with me. We both obviously had the same thought. "I guess I can wait a little longer to tell Ted."

"Don't even think about it!" mom cried. Lisa and I both moved toward her. Mom's eyes flashed as she tried to get away and she protested loudly when we caught her. The only thing louder were a moans a moment later.

JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,331 Followers