All Comments on 'Mom's Bed Ch. 07'

by JoeDreamer

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
silver766silver766about 12 years ago
Unexpected!

I didn't see this story taking such an unexpected turn from when it first began, but I got to say I still like it wherever you're going with it. I would love to see more interaction with his mom, after all that was how it started in the first place him sleeping with her. She just sounds so sexy and submissive. I Iove that she doesn't like to admit her desires, it makes the story so hot when he forces her to admit how much she loves what he or his sister is doing to her. Now i know our muse's takes us in directions we don't intend to go sometimes, so I'm going to sit back and see how this lovely tale continues to unfold. I know it will continue to be great because you're such a brilliant writer, so continue to entertain and let us all find out how this will all be resolved.

Thanks from miss silver766.

lanevo826lanevo826about 12 years ago
Made my day

thanks for this chapter. turned my bad day into a pleasantly good day to see this new chapter, as well as your other new chapters. please continue this story and your others soon. i cant wait to see how this turns out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
nice turn to the story

waiting for how all this unfolds and eventually ends. it's been quite a lot of nice surprises.

DPheonixDPheonixabout 12 years ago

Thank you so much for finally continuing this story. I had all but given up hope on finding out the ending. I know that you have mentioned that this type of story isn't your normal style and i certainly understand that it might be hard to write it to your satisfaction, but please don't make us wait another year for the next installment. Of course, I wouldn't want you to rush it either.

keep up the good work!

happyjack921happyjack921about 12 years ago
thanks

I loved chapter seven, hope we don't have to wait almost a year for the next submission

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Love the plot and how well its writen

I've read stories with this plot but they didnt draw it out so the reader could enjoy it. The twist I've seen as well but you kept me on my toes having read stories like this and coming to Megans plot of self destruction really made this one of the best I've read, thank you and it was a pleasure reading this. BTW my keyboards F'd up and not acting right so all you grammer nazis can kiss my ass :P

StoryStalkerStoryStalkeralmost 12 years ago
Finally!

I was absolutely FLOORED when I found that you had released this latest chapter. I had resigned myself to the story being left as it was and lo and behold, Christmas came early in the form of this chapter.

I have never commented on a story on here before, and I've read hundreds, but this one warrants the effort. Your story is so well layered. I feel like it's an exercise in control for you as you have done a phenomenal job of slowly building us to this crescendo and we are finally nearing its peak. Your characters are so well nuanced and believable in their own ways.

Thank You for this magnificent story and I can only hope that we won't have to wait another year for the latest installment in this masterpiece.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

this story is amazing, although i am disappointed that i cannot read chapter 8. i really need ch 8. so pls dont make and all other readers wait too long.

cannot say it too often, that story is brilliant.

thorlockthorlockalmost 12 years ago
Wow....

I have to say i absolutely love where the story's going. I was a little unsure in the middle when it seemed that he was going to build up a harem very easily but the Megan twist totally pulled me back in. I just stumbled on this story and i'm so happy i haven't been reading it since it first came out as the suspense is already killing me. Please keep the chapters coming!!

BoratusBoratusover 11 years ago
Who wins?

Just stumbled onto this story and am thoroughly enjoying it. You've really created a wonderful saga here. I hope the month of the bet will be posted soon.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 11 years ago
Please finish this story before you work on others. Thank you.

I love it. I also love incest stories, this comprises my two favorite types, mother/son and brother/sister. All sex stories except willing cuckold stories and a few others are enjoyed by this old pervert. Too old mostly to do anything except read about it, LOL.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
moms bed

very nice story. a bit long. and i hope we have an ending soon

if u have a ch,08 tell at mc167@iglou .com. thank u you

talenwolftalenwolfover 11 years ago
Hey

Seriously, please finish this story...I hate being left hanging...

Great story....NOW FINISH IT!!!

pls?

kthxbye

40watt40wattover 11 years ago
This has turned out to be one of my favorites on the whole site. I hope you are inspired to continue it.

I've enjoyed everything I've read from you. This has me especially intrigued. So I guess I'm begging you to continue since I am now so invested in the story. Great work!

Mebtaz2000Mebtaz2000over 11 years ago
Best story line in along time

Every now and again an author develops a story line that just consumes the reader, The character development, plot, and story line pull the reader in till you feel you know the characters. You have written one of those rare story lines. I hope you see it all the way through to the end, I also get the feeling this story is pushing some of your own boundaries and you are dealing with them as well. I look forward to seeing where you take this compelling work.

pinkpanther12pinkpanther12over 11 years ago
Please finish this story

This is one of the best stories so please..............

Finish it.

Its no good leaving it like this

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Not Finished

This is one of the sickest stories I've ever read. Yet, I could not stop reading it. Where's the rest of it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
please for the love of god finish this story

I have read close to a thousand stories here since I found the site, and this story arc has become my favorite. I hope that you continue it because to leave it like this would be a travesty. I hope this finds you writing the next chapter, I cannot wait to see it. Thankyou in advance for the greatness that is on the way.

TabuloverTabuloverover 11 years ago
MORE

this cant be the last chapter, please write the next part, i have to know where this story goes!!!

gottaloveincestgottaloveincestover 11 years ago
MORE PLEz

heyy finish it! its an awesome story i dont say that about lots but yours is so good im surpriesed. Maybe you could have gaby end up loving brian almost as much as rhonda...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great story but .....

Great story but can't stop thinking you're enjoying tormenting us by the way you're leaving us hanging at this point of the story.

LA213LA213over 11 years ago
Wicked Mind..... :D

I have read almost all of your stories n can't believe. I decied to read this brilliant masterpeace......... Dayumm, I can't believe it took me all day, but now that I'm done reading this series I want more!!!...

P.S. I hope Brain wins tha bet n Dominates that twisted whor or she can surrender to Lisa as long as Brain keeps everyone under control so nothing bad like what Megan did happens ever again.......... Also, Brain cousin Francis needs to get beat up by his dad for letting Megan abuse his sister, what a whimp.

LA213LA213over 11 years ago
5 Stars ....... :)

I actually meant " Brian " not " Brain " .......... Lol

OmniferisOmniferisover 11 years ago
please

please let there be more this an awsome series

Mymantoy999Mymantoy999about 11 years ago

I enjoyed the story until the non-existant ending got here. You did a good job and I would like to read your other writings, but frankly do all of your stories end so abruptly? Why read them if there is no beginning, middle, and ending?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
More

OK, JD. I'm hooked and I kind of want to see what you do to Megan....c'mon, can you break her?

Willie_GWillie_Gover 10 years ago
OK- You now have me officially hooked

I do not like S&M.

I despise the thought of "slaves"

I dislike the intentional infliction of severe pain to a partner

However, despite all of that, I REALLY like this series and where it has gone. So much so that these are the first comments I have ever written, despite hundreds of story ratings. You have not changed my feelings with regards to my first 3 statements, however I really appreciate how you have drawn the distinction between a loving relationship where one person is more dominate and the relationship I find so distasteful of M/S.

I am outside of my usual comfort zone, especially as you artistically need to paint Brian as so extremely dominate and able to have any woman he wants, but I am really looking forward to the next chapter. You have made most of the characters quite relatable and have taken the time to explain the psyche of all so that the less-relatable characters are at least understandable. Thank-you for your efforts in the creation of this great tale!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
hate the S & M

Was a very good series but the domination contest is just stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
ANOTHER FIRST DRAFT WHERE A FINISHED STORY SHOULD BE!!!!

half way (halfway)

thoughts (that) battled inside my head

all so obviousness (obvious)

both sister (sisters)

long term (long-term)

muscle bound (muscle-bound)

having to so with me (do)

lasts (-the) longest (longer)

open ended (open-ended)

good change (chance)

Gloria elbow (Gloria’s)

Rhonda and my relationship (Rhonda’s)

bit I'd also have (but)

cousins house (cousins’)

weak minded (weak-minded)

could care less (couldn’t)

The bets off (bet’s)

(-Megan), don't do this," she said (MEAGAN IS THE SPEAKER) (Gabby)

kind hearted (kindhearted)

dominate male (dominant)

then her actually (than)

WHAT’S GOING ON through the bedroom door both last night and today to understand WHAT’S GOING (ON) between Megan and you

It lifting Megan's ass (lifted)

my mother case (mother’s)

not so in (-Rhonda's) case (Megan’s)

jumped at the crack (as)

(-delved out) (delivered)

I felt silent (fell)

close up (closeup)

twenty four (twenty-four)

none the less (nonetheless)

temp me (tempt)

left over passion (leftover)

wasn't something I (-wasn't) into (was)

She gasped (-out)

once I train her that it (is)

took my time sand paused (and)

slaps weren't gently either (gentle)

pent up (pent-up)

hand print (handprint)

sister and my (sister’s)

that I needing it (needed)

CuntDestroyer7000CuntDestroyer7000over 5 years ago
Cheesy

The part about the "bet" is a bit too far and doesnt really help the story as much. It almost seems "wierd" - almost.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
too much drama

Too much analysing and too little action.

Bro u disappointed in this one.

englishnospeakenglishnospeakalmost 3 years ago

I'm just going to pretend this great series ends at chapter 6. What a shame!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loved the series until the first page of this entry. Couldn’t get through it and gave up on the story. Way too much drama and mind games for this type of story. If you wanted to make a story about domination and contests between domineering people, then write one about that. Don’t mix it into a story about other things.

Coochielover71Coochielover714 months ago

Another really enjoyable story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous