Mom's Best Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I don't know,' I responded almost getting emotional. It would be so much easier if I could just say yes, but that wasn't something I could say right now. Kevin moved closer to me and then eventually moved so he was facing me, his arms either side of me so I was almost being pinned into place and couldn't get past him.

'How does this make you feel?' He asked me, with our faces getting closer together.

'Nervous,' I said, almost becoming shy.

He smiled, 'you're so cute.' He kept moving closer to me until our lips were almost touching. 'May I?'

I nodded to say yes, and he kissed me. His beard rubbed against my chin as we kissed. I closed my eyes and it felt like I was taken out of the situation and was floating on thin air. Blood rushed through my body and straight to the tip of my cock which was hardening in my pants. I was brought back to the moment when Kevin broke off the kiss and I followed him trying to prolong it.

'How was that?'

'Nice,' I said as I felt my face get redder by the second.

'Well, I think you'll like this even more,' he said as he leaned forward again. This time he placed one of his hands on the side of my face and pulled me towards him. As our lips met for a second time, he used his tongue to part my lips and slowly slide his tongue into my mouth. My tongue moved into his mouth, and this is how we kissed for the next minute or so. I stood and placed my hands on his waist and his spare hand moved to my ass. It felt like this should lead to sex.

'CHRIS,' I heard my Mom shout from the back door. 'Where's my wine?'

Kevin stopped the kiss again and I let out a little whimper. He grabbed the wine from the fridge, 'I'll take these so you can have a couple of minutes to calm down.' He kissed me again before disappearing back into the house leaving me feeling slightly disappointed.

After my Mom's friends were gone, I was finally able to chill out and go to bed. Again, I had to jack myself off just so I could give my mind a moments rest and get some sleep. At some point on Wednesday evening, I received a text from Kevin: Skip football this Sunday, I'll pick you up after your Mom has gone to work and you can spend a few hours at mine. That was my weekend decided then. As Sunday rolled around, I'd already messaged my teammates and said I wasn't going to be able to make it in the morning, blaming my dodgy knee for still playing up. Mom would still think I was going, so I'd just have to tell her I never got on and was just a substitute if she went looking for the washing.

About 20 minutes or so after my Mom had gone to work, Kevin's car appeared outside. I quickly finished getting ready and jumped in the passenger seat before we drove to his house. He had a lovely three bedroomed house in another village. It seemed far too big for one person, but Kevin was happy there. Once we were inside, he made us a drink and we sat in his living room and talked. It was a warm day, Kevin was wearing what I assumed was his gym gear, and I was in a pair of denim shorts and a t-shirt.

'Do things feel a little bit clearer for you after last weekend?' He asked, turning the conversation to the subject I'd been waiting to talk about.

'I guess so yeah, but I still wouldn't say I'm 100% sure.'

'Okay, that makes sense. Would you like to try more things with me? Or other men?'

'Yes,' was the straight answer I gave him.

He smiled, 'Good. So how much do you know about sex with a man?'

'I've watched some videos,' I told him.

'So, would you say you're top, bottom or versatile?'

'I'm not sure,' I started. 'I liked you taking control and kissing me last week. I liked feeling kind of submissive with you.'

'Well, I'm a versatile top,' he told me. 'I will only bottom on extremely rare occasions and would much rather top.'

I smiled at him, but I don't know why. 'I think I'd see myself as more of a bottom. I've never been able to see myself topping someone, but when I think about bottoming, I get a funny feeling of excitement.'

'I think that's your answer,' Kevin laughed. 'But that doesn't mean it won't change over time.'

He placed his hand on my thigh and kissed me again. I was so happy to be able to kiss him again and immediately felt my cock straining against the uncomfortable denim shorts that I was wearing. After we kissed, Kevin stopped, and things felt like they became serious.

'Before we go any further, I don't want to promise you that we'll have sex today but if that's where it goes, then I'm more than happy to take your virginity for you. But before that, have you ever heard of a douche?' I'd researched anal sex on multiple forums so was fully aware of what a douche was and what they were needed for, so I told him I did. 'Good, so you'll need to go upstairs and in the bathroom is a new douche that I've bought for you. I'll wait here for you.' I got up off the sofa and headed upstairs to the bathroom. I found the douche and set to work using it. It took me a while to get used to it and the weird feeling of it, but soon enough I was ready to head back downstairs until I saw him lying in the bedroom.

'I thought we'd be more comfortable up here if that's okay with you?' He said as he stood up to greet me in the doorway of his bedroom. He took me by the hand and led me over to where his King-sized bed was waiting. We started kissing again, as I wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his around my waist, moving them down slowly until he had a handful of ass in each hand. He then moved his hands to my shirt and slowly started to lift it. We broke off the kiss long enough so he could remove it and throw it on the ground before we started kissing again. He then fumbled with my denim shorts and unbuttoned them, pulled the zip down and gravity did the rest. Kevin then massaged my cock whilst we kissed until he eventually removed my underwear and my stiff cock rested against his leg. It was the first time I'd been completely naked in front of anybody and suddenly I felt vulnerable and shy.

'Would you like to undress me?' He asked after a while, almost giving me a hint and snapping me out my own thoughts.

He kissed me again as I reached for his t-shirt and fumbled it up and over his head, bringing his chiselled frame into view for the first time. There was barely an ounce of fat on Kevin, and I could almost see the makings of a six pack. I ran my hands up and down his torso, feeling his muscles which was making my cock twitch with excitement. He lifted my head gently by placing his hand underneath my chin and then turned my head to the side and gently kissed my neck. I moaned as the feelings of his lips on my neck sent shockwaves through my body. Then, for the first time in my life, my hand dropped to somebody else's crotch.

'Fuck,' I mumbled when I got my first touch of another man's cock. It felt big and it felt thick. Without even seeing it, I thought it was going to put my own cock to shame.

'You know what?' He whispered to me before kissing my neck again. 'I love breaking in virgin bottoms for the first time.'

I squeezed his cock as he continued, 'I love making them moan before I fill them with cum. And they always come back for more.'

I felt like my legs were going to give way underneath me as I whimpered and moaned. I eventually managed to hook my fingers into his shorts and underwear and pulled them both down in one go, and once I'd fought to get them over his hard cock it sprung out and landed against my body. I got my first look at it, and my eyes nearly popped out my head. I took a hold of it in my hand and felt his thickness as it pulsed whilst I gently moved my hand up and down his cock.

'You didn't even think twice there,' he said with a smile on his face. 'I think you were born for this.'

He grabbed a hold of both of our cocks and brought them together, so they were touching. Kevin then took his time, moving his hand slowly across my shaft and then down his own. I would do anything for this man right now. If he told me to get on the bed so he could fuck me, I wouldn't hesitate.

'Do you want to suck my cock?' He asked me, to which I nodded in response to say yes, forgetting how to use my voice.

'Well before I do, I want to see that ass, so could you turn around for me?' I did as I was told and immediately felt Kevin's hands grip both my cheeks before giving them a firm spank which made me move forward. 'Bend over for me.' So, I did, reaching down towards my toes, exposing my virgin asshole to him. 'Fuck, look at that smooth ass. I can't wait to bury my head in there, quickly followed by my cock.'

He then pulled me back upright and pressed himself tightly against me. I could feel his cock stuck in between my ass as he reached round with his hands and started playing with my nipples before working his way down and reaching for my cock. He gently stroked my cock again before turning me to face him and gently pressing on my shoulders as he kissed me. I got the message and slowly dropped to my knees, kissing his body as I did until I was eye level with his cock which was staring straight at me.

'It's so big,' I told him as I took a hold of it at the base and slowly worked my way to the head. My hand continued to move up and down his shaft without even really thinking about it, it just felt so natural. I just kept admiring the size and shape of his cock. It was probably just as thick as my wrist, and he was circumcised so his giant head at the end of his cock just seemed to look bigger.

'Do you want to try putting it in your mouth?' He said as gently rubbed his hand through my hair.

I looked up at him, not losing eye contact as I opened my mouth and slowly rolled my tongue around the tip of his cock before taking it into my mouth. It felt like a real struggle as I tried to adjust to how much I'd need to open my mouth to fit him in. I think I may have caught him a couple of times with my teeth, but he didn't say anything if I did. But the good thing was that Kevin was moaning and groaning to whatever I did.

'See how much of my cock you can fit in your throat?' He moaned at me. So far, I'd only just to say had the first couple of inches in my mouth but now he wanted me to deepthroat him. I placed my hands on my own thighs, squeezing my thumb as I'd heard that might be a way of stopping your gag reflex, but it's probably a myth. Kevin held his cock and pushed it into my open mouth and kept going until I was three quarters of the way down his shaft before I had to pull off. 'That was good,' he told me as he caressed my cheek.

'Can I try again?' I asked him trying to catch my breath.

'You don't have to, it's only your first time, it'll come with practice,' he told me.

'I want to,' I told him. And then I started working my way down his cock again. This time I just kept swallowing and it was working and then my nose was pressed against his body. I let his cock fall out of my mouth and then looked up at him with a smile.

Over the next ten minutes, it was like I was a different person. His cock never left my mouth as I sucked, deepthroated him and swirled my tongue around the head which had him whimpering. I was now finally realising where my place was in this world and what I was meant to be doing. Having a dick to suck was driving me crazy. Watching Kevin as he writhed around, was giving me so much pleasure. I didn't need to look at my own cock to know that it was rock hard and twitching. I quickly caught on that Kevin loved it when I was deepthroating his cock and swirling my tongue around his shaft. And then as he was pulling his cock back out of my throat, I would leave my tongue to gently tease the underside of his cock until finally I would work on the tip before it left my mouth.

'Fuck my mouth please,' I looked up at him, almost pleading with him to do it.

Thankfully, he accepted my request. He held my head as he began to push his cock in and out of my throat. I was soon making all sorts of noises and reached for my nipples and began to play with them. I could feel saliva leaking out the corners of my mouth as Kevin kept up his assault on my throat, saying things like, 'take my cock, fuck I can't wait to be inside that ass' and 'you're so fucking good for a virgin.' Then he slowed to a stop, before his cock fell out of my mouth, a long string of saliva from my bottom lip still connected me to his cock.

'Shit, I can't keep doing that. You'll make me blow my load to early,' he said breathless. He helped me to my feet, and we kissed again, this time his hands went straight to my ass, and he started to playfully spank me and spread my cheeks until I felt the tip of his finger resting against the entrance to my ass. He pushed gently, 'fuck, you're going to be so tight.' I rose on to my tip toes as his finger pressed into my ass.

As we continued to kiss, he manoeuvred me so that I now had my back to the bed and then he pushed me backwards until I fell onto my back on the bed. 'Look at your cock, you're clearly enjoying this.' He grabbed my cock and slowly stroked it whilst he leaned over and kissed me. 'Turn over and get on all fours for me,' he told me as he helped spin me over, so I was on my front and then quickly onto my knees. He pulled me backwards so that my knees were on the edge of the bed before he dropped to his knees and pulled apart my ass cheeks. I felt him probe my ass again with is finger before it was replaced with a warm and wet feeling that immediately had me quivering.

'Oh my god,' I moaned as I arched my back and gripped onto the bed sheets. A quick glance over my shoulder and I saw that Kevin had his head buried deep in my ass and was eating me like his favourite candy bar.

'Fuck, this ass... it's something else. I fucking love a smooth hole,' he said as he spanked me again which made my ass jiggle. 'Who knew you had such a bubble but hiding under those clothes.'

He went back to working my hole with his tongue and I could already feel myself starting to relax and thinking of what was to come next. I couldn't wait to experience the feeling of having another man inside me. I wanted it. I wanted Kevin to fill me with his cock and leave me full of cum at the end. He briefly left my hole alone when he moved his mouth down to my balls and started to gently suck on them instead. I wanted to cum so badly, but I feared getting post nut clarity and wanting to bail as quickly as I could.

Kevin then stood and left the room, leaving me feeling empty and wanting more. He quickly returned with a bottle of lube in his hand and suddenly I had butterflies in my stomach. When Kevin came back in, he had a little chuckle to himself and followed it with, 'look at the hole, it's already twitching, and nothing has been inside it yet.' He then popped open the lube and let some trickle down my ass before he started rubbing it around my hole with his finger. Then I felt the first feeling of pressure as his finger entered my tight ass for the first time. I moaned as his finger went through my sphincter and into my ass. It felt good even if there was a slight twinge of pain.

He slowly worked his finger in and around my ass as he let me get used to that feeling of having something inside me. Every now and then he would take it out and push it in again until eventually he was now working two fingers inside me. He expertly moved his fingers inside me so that every time they went in, they would rub against the magic button inside me that sent ripples of pleasure through my body and had my cock twitching. Then he started to really finger fuck me. Just like I'd watched in plenty of porn films where I'd watched women being finger fucked, only it was me that was on the receiving end.

'Arghhhh fuck, please don't stop... fuck me... fuck me... Kevin... fuck me,' I moaned in ecstasy as he stretched my hole ready for his massive cock.

'I think you're ready for the main event,' he said as he stood behind me and started to apply lube to his cock. As he lined it up with my entrance, there was a knock on his front door. 'It's fine, ignore it, they'll go away.' He started to push before they knocked again, and then again. 'For fucks sake, don't move. I'll get rid of them.' I groaned in disappointment.

He quickly threw on a pair of briefs and wrapped a towel around his waist and disappeared down the stairs. I laid on my side gently playing with my cock and reaching back to feel my slightly stretched ass which was slick with lube. Kevin opened the front door, 'Hi Kevin...,' a voice which sounded awfully familiar said.

'Kelly, what are you doing here? I thought you were working today?' Kevin responded, sounding just as shocked as I was from hearing what was going on. What on earth was my Mom doing here. I started to panic and immediately started looking for emergency routes out of Kevin's house.

'We had to many staff on, so they let me go early, so I thought I'd see how you were,' she said. 'Is it a bad time?'

'No, no. I've just got back from the gym and was just getting out of the shower. Why don't you grab a seat whilst I get dressed and we can sit in the garden,' I heard Kevin say before he headed back upstairs.

Fuck, fuck, fuck. What the hell was I supposed to do now? Not only am I being cock blocked by my own mother, but I'm now stuck here. Then Kevin, burst back into the bedroom. I tried to say something, but he stopped me. 'Don't say anything,' he whispered. 'Get dressed, I'm going to take your Mom into the garden and then you can sneak out the front.'

He started scrambling around for some clothes as I got up from the bed and moved quietly in case, she could hear footsteps below. 'How the fuck are you still hard?' Kevin asked me when he noticed my hard cock jutting out in front of me whilst I tried to find my clothes. Then like a man possessed, he stopped what he was doing and walked towards me. He pushed me around until I was flat on my back again on the bed. He took one look at my cock before licking it from the base to the tip and then took the head of my cock into his mouth. For the first time, I got to feel what it was like to have my cock inside someone else's mouth and that feeling alone almost had me cumming. Kevin was now using his tongue to swirl around the head of my cock which was driving me insane, and I could quickly feel an orgasm rushing over me.

'Fuck, I'm gonna cum,' I said quietly before Kevin shot me a look whilst he had my cock in his mouth that said I needed to be quiet. I covered my own mouth with my hand as Kevin continued to suck. I moaned into my hand as my orgasm hit me. I felt myself erupt several spurts of cum into Kevin's mouth and he didn't stop sucking and swallowing until he'd drained me of everything in my body. By the time he stopped, my cock was so sensitive.

'Here, take this as well,' he said as he chucked the douche kit at me on the bed in its bag. 'That way you can be ready before I see you next.' After that, he quickly got himself dressed before he headed back downstairs to distract my Mom so I could escape.

Once he was downstairs, I heard my Mom say to him, 'when I first got here, I thought you had some young stud upstairs and I'd interrupted you.'

It made me laugh and I heard Kevin laugh as he responded, 'not yet, that's later, you'll have to be gone by 7.' And then he played it off as a joke. I gave myself a couple of minutes to recover before I slowly started to gather my clothes. I stood by the window where I couldn't be seen to make sure that they were in the garden before I quickly ran downstairs and out the front door, making sure to close it quietly behind me. I walked quickly until I was well out of sight of the street and then ordered myself a taxi. When I got home, I was able to hide the kit in my bedroom, before chilling out and watching television. By the time my Mom got home hours later, I was in the kitchen preparing tea for us.