Mom's Best Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I dropped the shorts and stepped out of them, and shook the lube bottle at him, 'I was hoping you'd put your tool back inside me one last time before I go home.' I looked down after I said that and just tried to process what on earth I'd just said, but it made Kevin laugh. But I had his attention, so I walked over to his work bench and moved some things to the side. I placed the shorts on the top, so I had something to sit on before I spread my legs and presented my hole to him. I opened the lube and poured some onto my hand before spreading around my ass as Kevin walked over to me. He didn't even take his trousers off, he just pulled his cock out of the fly on his jeans and lubed himself up before pushing himself inside me.

'Oh fuck, that's just what I needed,' I moaned at him as I pushed my hand against his chest and leant my head back.

'Yeah, you fucking love it don't you?' He started to move his hips quicker. 'Look what I've turned you into in just 24 hours?'

'You wanted this... and you knew what I needed,' I told him.

'I did,' he laughed. 'Maybe I should open that garage door and let everybody see how much of a slut you are.'

'Do it,' I told him as I reached for my own cock and looked down as Kevin's cock slid easily in and out of my hole.

He laughed in response, 'I bet you'd fucking love it if your Mom walked in on us now wouldn't you. So, she could see you begging for my cock whilst you play with yourself and moan.' I bit my lip and nodded, as my cock was starting to come to life in my hand. But then Kevin pulled out of me before pulling my feet to the floor and then spinning me round and bending me over. He put my hands on the worktop and told me not to move them as he lined his cock up with my ass once more.

Without my hand on my cock, it quickly returned to its flaccid state as Kevin pounded my hole. I could feel it bouncing around beneath me but all I could feel was pleasure. Kevin's cock was continuously pushing against my prostate with every thrust and that was sending pleasure waves throughout my body. At times it felt like I needed to take a pee, but I tried to put that to the back of my mind and focus on the pleasure, I really didn't want to interrupt this moment with a bathroom break.

Then he reached for my cock and brought it back to life as he started to gently stroke me until I was once again fully erect. The combination of his hand on my cock and his dick in my ass was going to prove to much for me as he brought me to the brink of an orgasm. All of yesterday's antics and the fucking I was getting right now, I'd been on the edge for a long time but tried to hold back but right now I couldn't do that.

'Fuck you're going to make me cum,' I started screaming as I could feel the cum surging to the tip of my cock. 'I'm cumming, I'm fucking cumming.'

'That's right, cum with my big dick buried deep in your ass,' he taunted me as I shot my load all over the floor beneath me. It felt like I was never going to stop cumming as it shot out of my cock, string after string as my legs started to shake. 'Oh fuck, you're making me cum,' Kevin started moaning. 'Where do you want it?'

'I want to taste you,' I said in between breaths.

'You better get on your knees then,' he said. 'And quickly.'

Kevin pulled his cock out of my ass, and I spun and dropped down onto my knees as quickly as I could whilst he stood above me jerking his cock. I stuck my tongue out so that I would catch the end of his cock. 'Arghh fuck... here it comes... fuck, I'm cumming,' I sat there, mouth open with my tongue out waiting. The first shot hit me on the cheek, the rest falling into my mouth which I quickly swallowed before I collected the cum off my face with my finger and put it into my mouth.

After we both caught our breath Kevin said, 'you're fucking amazing. But I need to get to work, so you better get dressed because I need to get you home.'

I walked back into the house and washed my face before putting my jock, jeans, and t-shirt back on. By the time I was dressed, Kevin was waiting by the door for me. We got into his car, and he drove me home. When we pulled up outside my house, Mom's car still wasn't home which was good. I had a quick look around to make sure no-one was watching, and I quickly kissed Kevin goodbye and got out of the car. 'When can I see you next?' I asked him.

'Soon,' he told me. 'But next time, I want to fuck you in your own bed.' He smiled at me as he drove away.