All Comments on 'Mom's Big Bed Ch. 02'

by FOUNTAINPEN67

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
RockyStoneRockyStonealmost 10 years ago
Interesting

Why would hippy mom give son erotic massage and then tell him to jerk off? If anything, she would have shared free love and grooved on the weed and anything that may happen after. After all; incest crimes were just another example of the fascist establishment trying to bring the brothers and sisters down.

RS

WritingKnightWritingKnightalmost 10 years ago
Honestly?

If you think your "editor" is "Highly recommendable" then you're even higher than your characters. Story was so so, but only earned 2 stars.

tazhard2tazhard2almost 10 years ago
Dam nice story

I love read story like this. Love to read the next part. Read this story got my so horny. Now I need to jack one off. I love norther and son incest story they turn me on. I love to read them to my girlfriend. She get so horny and turn on sometime master bat i read them to her.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftalmost 10 years ago
Excellent

Really can't wait for more.

A very hot story.

live4thebjlive4thebjalmost 10 years ago
Like I said yesterday

Too many places in the story you are using the incorrect words. While the word is spelled correctly it's still the incorrect word.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
A very interesting story

While I don't care much for all the weed and booze, I sure as hell love some of the other happenings in this well-written story. The mother shows her boy her mommy-hole, the same wonderful hole between her legs he came out of and the best thing a son can ever see. Mom spreads her cunt all over the boy's body as she massages him, he actually feels his mother's open cunt-lips pressing on him--I wonder if they're leaking her juices, maybe he even gets a whiff of the sharp musky aroma and happily inhales it deep into his lungs? Oh, man. Best of all, she tells him to whack off, her boy lets his mother see his big hard cock in all its throbbing glory, what plenty of boy dream of showing off to their mother. Finally, he'll be blowing his young balls and shooting his creamy semen all over the place right in front of his own mother, a dream come true for lots and lots of boys. But wait. Mom's got a big bed. I hope and trust that real soon mother and son'll discover a much better spot--the perfect spot--for the boy to shoot his sperm up into.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
REMEMBER.............

haevy red lipstick on mom transferred to son,

and pregnancies happen.........

ReiDeBastosReiDeBastosalmost 10 years ago
GET A DECENT EDITOR!!

GET A DECENT EDITOR!!

He or she would catch things like:

1. Anyhow, she looked up at me from behind her sunglasses and said, "Well, your massive erection seems to have subsided. Did you rub one out while you were inside she said slyly?"

[[ Unless she actually spoke the words "she said slyly", they do NOT belong within quotation marks ]]

2. she was feeling the effects of the martini already which was already near gone!

[[ exclamation points have no place within narrative. ]]

3. "Mom! I didn't jack off! It just went away when I started looking around in the kitchen for coupons! Geese!" I answered.

[[ unless he exclaimed about the plural of the word "goose", I believe you meant "Jeez!", not "Geese!" ]]

4. "Thank you sweetie! Now you can pour yourself another one for yourself."

[[ one of those "yourself"s needs to go (probablt the first one)' ]]

5. I was smoking THIS stuff since I was 18.

[[ Should be I have been smoking THIS stuff since I was 18 -OR- I was smoking THIS stuff when I was 18. ]]

6. "I poured a glass and sat down in the lounge chair beside mom and took a sip.

[[ unless he actually spoke these words aloud, lose the opening quotation mark. If he DID speak them aloud, add a closing quotation mark. ]]

7. "Wow,COUGH..COUGH," I exclaimed.

[[ unless he actually said the words "COUGH..COUGH," they do not belong within quotation marks. ]]

...and there were lots of missing commas and such.

And all of that was just within the opening few paragraphs.

It makes your reader have to do their own editing, and distracts them from enjoying your story.

chytownchytownalmost 10 years ago
Good Read***

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Slow

That had to be the slowest burning joint in the history of pot. It seemed to last forever.

AnnatartywifeAnnatartywifeover 8 years ago
Oooh that is naughty!!!

Bill you dirty so and so!! Now where is this gonna lead too I wonder!!!

That's my fingers a tad slippery already!!!

MisterteaMisterteaalmost 8 years ago
Unnecessary rules

Whoever told ReiDeBastos that "exclamation points have no place within narrative" was wrong. After all, first-person narration is really dialogue - the narrator speaking to the audience. The other points are correct, though - this is a poorly-written and -edited story, so far.

goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
great read

fun story - i love the weed-smoking, martini drinking mom - nude. doesn't get much better than that. what a lucky son!!

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aalmost 2 years ago

This chapter remonistrates exactly what I would expect from a self-aware, mentally and emotionally mature woman who happens to also be a mother. She has accepted her 18 year old son, as a maturing young man, who needs instruction/guidance in living. She is instilling self-assuredness and self-awareness in her son. Finally, by allowing him to drink and smoke pot with her, she is demonistrating that she trusts him and expects him to control himself in a mature manner. 5 star chapter.

juanjsojrjuanjsojrabout 1 year ago

Women are Disgasting having arm pit hair like the daughter of mondonna so disgasting

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFOUNTAINPEN67@FOUNTAINPEN67
Hello everyone... with spring I have several new projects I am completing and a few more in the works. You'll see I am dabbling in short stories like The Chair; Our Stage and Private Box but I also have a few longies in the works. I'm working on chapter four of Lusty Lynn-Sexy...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES