All Comments on 'Mom's Big Bed Ch. 03'

by FOUNTAINPEN67

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
max052max052almost 10 years ago
Epic!

This is so my kind of story you can't possibly fuck it up. Take this as far as you can, looking forward to more. Thanks for a great read.

max052

chytownchytownalmost 10 years ago
Now That Was HOT!!!****

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good stuff

Consolidate your story. It's doesn't need all these separate "chapters" under different headings. Just write the story out. It's hot, no doubt, I do like it a lot, but for the love of Mike, read some other stories and get better descriptions for how a person touches themselves besides "fap fap fap". It would increase the quality of your work. Keep at it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
good but

fap fap fap fap nothing but loses the reader. I know what your trying to do but it removes the rhythm of the writing and stops the story I just skimmed to the end to see if ou did better next one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I love it when

a boy calls his mother's vagina her "cunthole." And when a mother tells her boy that the vagina she's frigging is where "you came out of 18 years ago." Boys love thinking about their own mother's vagina and they have lots of names for it. "My mother's cunt" is the most common. I like "the twat I came out of" and "my mother's tasty twat." Also, "her son's semen-catcher."

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP!

FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP!

TERRIBLE! TERRIBLE! TERRIBLE! TERRIBLE! TERRIBLE! TERRIBLE! TERRIBLE! TERRIBLE! TERRIBLE! TERRIBLE! TERRIBLE! TERRIBLE! TERRIBLE! TERRIBLE! TERRIBLE! TERRIBLE! TERRIBLE! TERRIBLE! TERRIBLE! TERRIBLE! TERRIBLE! TERRIBLE! TERRIBLE! TERRIBLE! TERRIBLE! TERRIBLE! TERRIBLE!

AnnatartywifeAnnatartywifeover 8 years ago
Oooh fap diddly fap indeed!!!

sounds just like that here now LOL..except it's more slopp slopp slopp!!!

Very nice Bill, very nice!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Silly mommy

Oil up your son when the sun is about to set...unless she was wanting to get a rise out of him.

goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
what fun!!

wow - great scene. no real sex, but very sexy. great job writing erotica!

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aalmost 2 years ago

From a psychological standpoint, who better to alleviate the embarrassment of masturbation than with your mother. Her willingness to perform the same act in front of her son only demonstrates the normalacy of such act. Finally, she further demonstrates that she recognized her son as a maturing male. Hopefully, the son recognizes and accepts the fact that his mother is also a normal woman. 5 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFOUNTAINPEN67@FOUNTAINPEN67
Hello everyone... with spring I have several new projects I am completing and a few more in the works. You'll see I am dabbling in short stories like The Chair; Our Stage and Private Box but I also have a few longies in the works. I'm working on chapter four of Lusty Lynn-Sexy...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES