All Comments on 'Mom's Big Bed Ch. 04'

by FOUNTAINPEN67

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Any lipstick in this story,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

lipstick = cum...........

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
more please

this is great more please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Anatomy lessons needed

You would need a very long tongue to lick a G Spot. The Fap Fap got a bit boring too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Second the anatomy lesson!

"...her distended G-spot..."

"I wrapped my lips around her G-spot and sucked and sucked for about a good thirty seconds!"

It's hot, but then phrases like this tend to break the mood, unless you just forgot to mention that he's an anteater. Also, I wish that they could get better weed, because the constant smoking reminds me of growing up in Iowa in the early 70's, when all we could afford/get was ditchweed.

RockyStoneRockyStonealmost 10 years ago
Raunchy-OK

I was being quiet about the distended thing and I see others objected as well. The raunchy style of the story was probably best for the subject matter. I didn't read the story for the intellectual stimulation; I wanted get to the end of it. The story is just a story that couldn't possibly command prurient interest.

RS

chytownchytownalmost 10 years ago
Nasty And Hot****

That's what I came here for!! Thanks for sharing. Got any more??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
hot hot

It's a story which was written for pleasure of the writer as well as reader. Enjoyed it, fun read. Ya the fap fap was a little long but sometimes that's what it takes for your Lady to get off. Jealous I didn't have something like that growing up.

johnturbo1946johnturbo1946over 6 years ago
so fucking sex

Continue with the next chapter,.,,,, please...

mnrick991mnrick991about 6 years ago
Quite enjoyable

I don't understand the bitter comments as I'm finding this story to be a very enjoyable read. Very arousing for me, although I like the weed aspect of things. More please?

topleaseustopleaseusalmost 6 years ago
Priorities

Fucking LOVING IT! In fact I cancelled a meeting around chapter 3! Fuck the record label assholes, they can wait! HAHA!! Onward and hardward!

goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
really love this story

sex, weed and porn with mom. wow. a very fun read.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aalmost 2 years ago

I thoroughly enjoy this story. A little to much pot usage. Who better to teach a son about sex and love than his mother. Throughout this series, the mother has treated her son as a young man and a son. He has treated her as a woman and his mother. I find it wonderful that they can be honest and open with each other without fear of rejection, embarassment or shame. Both individuals show maturity, self-awareness and self-assurance. Likewise, they display the expected sensitivity to each other as mother and son.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFOUNTAINPEN67@FOUNTAINPEN67
1429 Followers
Hello everyone... I have several new projects in the works for this Spring. I'm working on chapter three of Lusty Lynn-Sexy Biker Nurse. Soon Auntie Maggie Chapter Three will be out, and yes per the request of fans, this winter I released Chapter Fifteen of Mom's Big Bed. Tha...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES