Mom's Big Bed Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I became aware of new sensations with my eyes closed and mom blowing and sucking me. I felt the overall wet warmth of her mouth, the scrape of her teeth and her tongue ring, and I felt the wonderful sensation of her tongue sliding on the underside of my cock. It was sensory overload, and nothing I had ever heard of, read about or seen in a porno could prepare me for the goodness of a blowjob administered by an expert.

Mom picked up pace and sucked harder. She was now making very nasal moaning sounds and her moans actually transferred vibrations from her jaws into my cock! It felt terrific! She began to take me into the back of her throat and breathed completely through her nose. She was deep throating me!!! Just like in the porns my mom was deep throating me!!

I found out later this was a forte of hers but now I didn't care -- I bucked my hips back and forth in wonderful agony as this wonderful mouth devoured what felt like my whole universe!! Her nasal moans now combined with a wet sloppy sucking sound and I found my orgasm approaching like a train rushing into the station! Mom sensed this and sank my cock an extra half inch into her gullet just as I howled and shot a white hot jet of semen into the back of her throat! She continued to milk with her mouth lips tongue and tonsils as my cock suffered another wonderful spasm and another load of boy batter went down her esophagus into her stomach. There was a third jet which did the same and then after that one, my mom backed off a little to allow my cock to spasm in the front half of her mouth for a fourth and final time.

She allowed that fourth load of cum to swish around in her mouth like she was enjoying a fine gourmet meal, then she swallowed it down sending it into her digestive tract with the pizza and wine and martini olives that had gone through her train station that evening! She popped my penis from her mouth with a loud smack, looked up at me, and smiled while saying, "Good to the last drop sonny!" I had to laugh and so did she.

"Now then son, I did an expert job of cleaning up all that potentially messy pre-cum and cleaned out your pipes in the bargain ....time for you to clean me. I just had a real steamy hot piss and I need to keep hygienic down there in my girlie parts. What do you say you give your mommy a proper kiss," she said as she reached up and grabbed the top of my head pulling me down to my knees on the tile of the bathroom floor. Mom spread her legs wide and arched her back so that her pussy jutted up and towards me as I sat on my knees in front of her at the toilet. She took one hand and spread the hood of her clit back with the piercing through the skin-flap and showed me a clitoris that pulsed and throbbed with excitement.

"Suck this son. Suck it exactly the way I sucked you! Give mommy a blowjob. Imagine all the nerves and sensations of your dick shoved into the space the size of a nipple- and you have my pierced clit! Suck it accordingly and get me off!"

She then smoothed back the piss flaps of her labia as I took her clit in my mouth and for the first time, my tongue touched a pussy!!! The smells alone were exciting -- I couldn't describe it. It was all musky and dank smelling, with a hint of maybe seafood, a hint of smoked kipper, something but I could not decide. Then there was the light ammonia smell of her pee. I should have been disgusted but to my surprise my boner which should have been sleeping was already twitching in a semi erect, droopy drippy fashion! I sucked her clit and from time to time rolled the clit ring around with my lips, tongue and teeth.

"There son, such a good boy, lick and suck that clit! I am going to give you such good blowjobs, and you can play with and suck this beaver anytime you want! I'll be using your face as an exercise bike -- mark my words!" She grabbed the bottle of wine and took a big long drink from it. Then she continued, "Yeah Ian! Just like that you little fuck!! Ok use some teeth too you naughty fuck! Eat that fucking pussy ......you .......wonderful..... little ......fuck ..... you fucking fuck with the cock I love to suck!! You are just like your dad! ..... That is why I was beating off in here when you came up the stairs you little fuck!......Seein' your cock at the pool cum like that and having your spunk fly through the air onto my face and tits and mouth set something off in me I had not felt since your Dad! .......Ummmm OOooooooohhhHHHHHRRR! YEEESSSS! That's it yes!!! Yes, lick and suck that clit! Oh you little fuck that is soooo good! ......Uhnnn .....uhhhnnn, uhhhhn, Oh Ian, now lick further down right here! " She said all this half whimpering and half pleading as she steered the top of my head with one hand and pointed right to her distended G-spot and pee-hole with the middle finger of her free hand. Then her free hand strummed her clit, FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP!

I licked her distended pussy meat and lapped at her twat. I could taste a hint of her pee from the hot steamy piss she had taken. Her pussy was wonderfully musky and salty. Her hand was diddling the shit out her clit. FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! "Oh Ian like that! Do it just like you are doing to me!" FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP!

I wrapped my lips around her pee-hole and sucked and sucked for about a good thirty seconds! "AHHHH HAWWWW HAAAWWWW! " she sobbed, "FUCK YEAH IAN JUST LIKE THAT!!" FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP!

Then she went silent. She couldn't speak! She didn't breath! She just furiously rubbed her clitty while I sucked! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! Then she shuddered and let out a hissing sound through lips that sounded a bit like, "SSSSsiiisssssssSSSS!!!!!" Then it hit.

She let out a loud, "Owwwrrrrr Heeeee!!! Yaaaahhh!" and a torrent of liquid rushed out of her pee-hole into my ready mouth which was instinctively locked around her flesh surrounding her utethra. I swallowed the salty gulp of liquid only to have a second jet of girly come fill my mouth. Then a third orgasm arrived -- more of a trickle but still a wonderful salty stream of bitter goodness -- kind of like olive juice. Her body shuddered, and then she went limp on the toilet.

I looked up at her and she gazed into my eyes. "Oh Ian, that was wonderful. I love you son! And I stake my claim on you right now! You are a wonderful son and a fantastic lover." With that we rose to our feet. Mom flushed the toilet and then. She took my hand shut off the bathroom light and walked me through the bathroom door into the bedroom. Mom's king-size bed awaited us inside.

12