All Comments on 'Mom's Big Bed Ch. 06'

by FOUNTAINPEN67

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
chytownchytownover 9 years ago
That Was Nasty***

Betty Boop is a nasty little bitch!!!! Thanks for the read.

goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
still a great sexy series

can't wait for sis to join the action! i love hippies!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I laughed, hastily, at the end of the story...giving birth to "beige triplets"...what a comment, I LOVED IT. Anal sex is something fairly new to us, has become part of our play; do not know if it will be quite this energetic, wilhave to see.

Great story...not just the incest, but the love and trust between these two. I cannot wait to see what plans Mommy has for "Junior"...

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!!!

will_shakespearewill_shakespeareover 2 years ago

Why so few comments lol.

The story got crazier later... I stopped eventually.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aalmost 2 years ago

I appreciate a woman who knows what she like; knows how to obtain what she wants; and accomplishes said goal. Her son could have no better teacher. Throughout this series, mother and son have shown respect and sensitivity to each other;s needs. The mother knows she is safe, secure and loved by her son. She trusts her son implicitly because she is the one being penitrated. The son knows his mother is treating him as an equal, a lover and a son in his own right and not in comparison with her deceased husband. As for the anal sex, I thoroughly enjoy participating in the act. Whatever turns a woman on, turns me on. As long as the sex act is consentual there is no problem. Overall, a 5 star series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFOUNTAINPEN67@FOUNTAINPEN67
Hello everyone... with spring I have several new projects I am completing and a few more in the works. You'll see I am dabbling in short stories like The Chair; Our Stage and Private Box but I also have a few longies in the works. I'm working on chapter four of Lusty Lynn-Sexy...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES