Mom's Big Bed Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's it baby!" Mom gasped! "Take me! Take me my little warrior! I am your slave woman and you need to satisfy yourself after battle! That's it sodomize me!"

Holy shit Mom had a filthy mouth! And still does! It was turning me on to no end the shit that she was saying, Mom and I bounced and fucked like this prone on the bed for about a minute or so and then our sweatiness and my condition ( I was going to cum) gave Mom and idea to switch positions before I shot my load up her pooper too quick.

"Lay on your back Ian!" Mom instructed and again I was the eager student who complied. I lay on my back with the pillows behind my head. Mom had thoroughly soaked them by now and her pussy juice was all around me as I lay back on them, intoxicating me. I spread my legs slightly and Mom squatted flatfooted on top of my cock facing me so that the tip of my cock was at the mouth of her anus.

"Now Doctor I am going to show you another procedure for checking my temperature!" Mom said in the Betty Boop voice as she lowered herself onto my greasy erection. She squatted and squatted and presently her anus began to give way and she let out a slutty sigh as she successfully impaled herself on my pork again. Her hand went back to working her clit but now her other hand began fingering her cunthole.

"Honey, this is another really fun nasty position you can do with a girl!" Mom instructed. "Just let me lower myself up and down on your shaft. No need for you to do anything but pay attention and watch and enjoy. I like this because you can play with my titties if you like and suck them." I didn't need coaching for that and I took a pierced nipple in my mouth and began to suck it while tweaking its twin sister. I started to buck my hips up and down but Mom corrected me.

"No, no, no, naughty boy!" she scolded in the Betty Boop voice. "You need to let Mommy do the work and let her wide your big dickie-wickie while you thuck and pway wid her tiddy witties!" She moved up and down in longer strokes. Up until now I had done a good deal of the grinding but now it was all her as she fucked me with her asshole!

"Is this way too naughty for you Doctah?" she continued in an even more exaggerated Betty Boop voice. "I fink your widdle nurse will need to have her tempwah- sher taken wike dis ev-wee-day!" She grinned at me and I stopped sucking to tweak both tits and watch the show as she bounced up and down on my boner, sliding it in at out of her dung hatch.

Her hands were now having an effect on her as she was really getting horny. She pulled on her clit ring and alternately strummed her clit madly, her other hand worked her cunthole now with two fingers, then three, then four. Then she inserted her thumb, thumb-ring and all- SHE WAS FISTING HERSELF! My mom was fucking my cock up and down on the bed fucking me with her poophole and she was fisting herself into a fit of frenzy!

I could feel her fist in her cunt rubbing against my cock through the walls of her rectum! I was getting my cock rubbed by my Mom through her pussy/cunt partition as I fucked her asshole! She made eye-contact with me and grinned lewdly.

"How about this Doctor! Can you feel me stahwoking your cockie- wockie thwooh my pussy-wussie?" she lisped in her Betty Boop voice! I nodded. I was too stunned to talk!

"How about I show you my roulette wheel imitation?" she said again doing the Betty Boop! With that she slowly turned herself around and instinctively my hands steadied her as she rotated and side stepped around on my cock like a top spinning around VERY slowly all while fisting herself and giggling! She later told me that this was a favorite trick she did with my dad and it was a real hit at swinger parties! The sensation of the rotation was excruciatingly wonderful for my dick and when she was facing down towards my feet, the presence of her hand in her pussy pushing up against my boner in her asshole was even more intense as I could feel everything against the underside of my shaft!

"Okay, dat was fun! You wike dat Doctah? ...Course you do my wicked wittle boy! Now for da mewry-go-wowend! Hang on! Keep your hands inside the wide!" - Betty Boop called out from her nasty grin! With that she proceed to rotate around on my cock again while I steadied her only this time bouncing up and down like a carousel horse. I could tell swing parties must have been exhausting with my Mom! When she came back around to facing me she resumed rutting up and down on my meat pole. Her frigging and fisting became more urgent after a minute or so, then there were sloshy wet sounds that emanated from her twat .

Her face contorted into a deliciously agonized grimace as she sank down on my boner and stopped! She paused like a seizure was arriving on a train track just ahead in her mind and looked ten thousand yards into nothing. She beat her cunt like it was a dog that had misbehaved and it almost felt like punches hitting my shaft. She pulled and tugged and rubbed her clit ring. Her eyes opened wide, and then screwed shut as she bounced and frigged. Again they opened wide and screwed shut again. When they opened again Mom looked like she was in a trance!

"Haaaaaahhrrrr!..Ugghhhh!" Mom said as she continued to fist-fap her cunt and tweak her clit, my dong resting secure way up in her dung dumper. Her mouth made an all too familiar now silent O and her hands became a blur! Then it hit. SPLAAAAAASHH!!

Her fist popped out of her cunt like a champagne cork and behind it was a piping hot fire hose spray of her girlie cum as she spewed all over my crotch, chest and face! It was incredible! She continued to look out into space panting as her orgasm subsided and the train left the station for her. Then her eyes turned down to mine. She kissed me and licked her cum off my face and neck.

"Ok Doctor... that was just the first one for me!" Mom panted. "Let's try another position and this time you will be allowed to cum! I want you to give me a nice satisfying enema with your spunk!"

She got off me and we repositioned so that she was lying on her back where I had been with the girlie cum-soaked pillows behind her head. She spread her legs and carefully placed each one behind her shoulders and her head and sort of locked her heels like a double jointed gymnast. Then she stroked her clit with one finger and beckoned with the other.

"You like this position Mommy is in do you?" she said. "It's called the Upside Down Tarantula! It was one of my favorites when I was stripping my way through college. Good thing your Dad was not a jealous man. He figured he was fucking the prettiest stripper at Christy's Club Exotica so he didn't mind and the cash was good! Now pop your dick in my butt and let's rock!"

Again, I did as my coach instructed. I positioned my slick willie into her anal notch and it popped right in. Her eyes went wide for a second and they then narrowed with satisfaction as she began to rub her clit and finger her cunthole. I pushed my hips back and forth and realized this was nothing more than anal sex in the missionary position with the added effect of the woman looking more vulnerable in a nasty way with her heels behind her head. Mom is a wonderful slut!

My cock sawed in and out and in and out of her, my sweat again dripped down on Mom as her cunt aroma rose up to meet my nostrils. Again I had the sensation that her pliable rubbery dirt chute was actually a mouth giving me a blowjob, sucking away, milking my balls of their salty contents. Then I imagined it being Mom's pussy.

As I fucked I turned it into this weird fun little mind game. I imagined it was Mom's mouth,... HOT! I imagined it was Mom's pussy, HOT TOO! All this time since I had been deep-throated by Mom to a boygasm in her mouth I had not needed to come again. I had been tearing her anus apart for several minutes and not a twitch or tingle like I was about to cum but I felt that changing with this little mind-fuck game I was executing on myself. I had to cut it out! I stopped thinking about mouths and pussies and just continued sawing back and forth, in and out of her greasy cornhole. I let my mind go blank and it was working. Good! Then I looked down.

Mom was shoving four fingers inside her again and rubbing her clit with the heel of the same hand! Her other hand was pinching her pierced nipples alternating from one to the other - she was a one woman stimulation machine, all she need was a dial in the middle of her forehead and a boiler plate and some rivets going down her butt! Her lips were open in sort of a half "O" and half pout and her teeth were clenched. She was focusing on the pleasure her lower regions and her boobs were getting and responding with her nasal mewing and moaning like she was getting a splinter removed from her toe! Then Mom's wonderfully foul mouth took over.

"So you like fuckin your mommy in the ass! Huh?" she said through clenched teeth slightly wining at me. "You like that? Shoving that big bad veiny sausage up Momma's butthole? YEAH?" she continued with raised mocking eyebrows.

"Yeah!" I answered as I slammed back and forth into her slick tail-pipe!

"Yeah I bet you do!" she mocked through her teeth. "YOU LOVE STICKING YOUR FAT TUBESTEAK IN MY SHIT PUSSY! ISN'T THAT RIGHT YOUNG MAN?!" She was now pulling at her ringed nipples like she was going to pull them off!

"YEAH YOU FUCKING BITCH I DO!" came my defiant reply as I matched her sexual energy and pitch.

"WELL I HAVE BIG PLANS FOR YOU - YOU MAGNIFICANT SONOVABITCH! UUGHHH THAT FUCKING FEELS SO NASTY YOU NAUGHTY FILTHY BOY! YEAH THAT'S RIGHT! BIG PLANS!"

"PLANS? WHAT DO YOU WANNA DO ABOUT IT MOM?!" I roared looking at her right in the eyes my lust and fury now a twin to hers!

"WELL FOR STARTERS... I'LL TELL YOU WHAT I WANNA DO IAN YOU MOTHERFUCKER! ...KISS ME!" she said as she dropped her tortured elastic nipples and grabbed me by both cheeks in one hand scrunching my face together so that my lips protruded into an involuntary pucker. She roughly pulled my mouth to hers and we both opened our mouths at the same time. Our tongues twisted together like they were in combat -arm wrestling each other into submission. Mom gained the upper hand and her tongues sprang into my mouth. It was a fair trade, I ravaged her pooper with my cock while her tongue fucked my mouth! It must have been the combined pace and sensation Mom was looking for because then I heard that familiar sloshing sound.

I broke our lip lock and looked down as Mom continued to lustily mock me through those clenched teeth while I banged her bunghole.

"Oh so you know what is coming do you? You want to see Mommy make like a fountain again. Huh?"

"Yeah!" I said with clenched teeth mimicking her voice and urgency.

"Yeah? Well ...just keep fuckin son and let Mommy do her dirty work with her hand!" and with that she began fisting herself like a plunger trying to unclog a stuck toilet! Slurpy meaty sounds were now coming from her cunt as she fisted herself and I plowed her back forty acres. The wet sounds built and then again her whoregasm hit! Her eyes went wide, screwed shut and then opened with her mouth making the "O" in silence!

"Oooooh Iiiiiaaaaannnnn!" she said as she shook and pulled her fist from her twat - an enormous geyser of female sex juice sprayed from her pouty peephole which now was clearly visible in her puffy freshly fisted twat like a life preserver in the middle of a large pink rubber raft! I couldn't take it any longer. I felt the familiar urge to dump the contents of my balls and I gave in to the wonderful sensation as Mom's splattered hot girl mess dripped off my body!

"Aaarrrghhhhh! MOMMY I'M CUMMING! I'M CUMMING! I'M COMIIINNNG!" I managed to get out as my balls roared to life and a white hot jet of molten spooge shot straight through my cock deep up into Mom's bowels! We both shuddered together in one last joyous "OOOOOOOH!" in unison as a simultaneous Tsunami of an orgasm gripped us both and released us panting and soaked in each other's sweat, saliva and juices!

We lay there joined together panting like we had just run a 10K and then I weakly rolled off my mother - my slackening penis making a wet sucking sound as it finally left Mom's anus. Then I raised myself on one arm to survey the damage. The room smelled of pot, booze, anal sex, pussy, and sweat! Mom was soaking wet. Her bunghole hung open like a mouth - wide enough to toss a grape in without hitting the sides. I could see inside her pink rectum was a lake of my semen that was almost spilling over the rim of the dam! Not bad for my first time at fucking a woman in the ass!

Mom untied her leg pretzel and then feebly rolled off the bed to her feet. She bent at the waist to pick up the tube of grease that had fallen off the disheveled king sized bed. I could see when she bent over that although her puckered anus was closing some of my cock custard was leaking out and running down her leg. Mom didn't care - not her first rodeo! She turned and grabbed my slackened cock and looked at me with a satisfied smile.

"C'mon lover! Get up. I now have to do bathroom stuff and clean up my new toy!" She led me by the cock into the bathroom and sat on the toilet with me in front of her. She leaned forward and took my slackening penis, fouled by her own nastiness into her mouth and sucked. As she did she moved her bowels and a loud fart erupted from her, then a wet splatter, then something solid hit water in the bowl with a wet splash. An acrid rotten egg stink filled the room quickly. I should have been revolted but I figured I had empty balls, I had a woman cleaning my cock with her mouth after I fucked her ass and based on the last day's events - what could I complain about? She could stink up the entire bathroom all she wanted as long as she let me fuck her and smoke dope in the house and watch porn. She continued to clean my cock with her mouth while her ass made two more loud farts that echoed in the bowl followed by two solid wet splashes.

"You know where I said you didn't have to worry about knocking me up son?" Mom said with a dirty smirk on her face as she knew full well her fumes were hitting me. I nodded to her not comprehending.

"I didn't think you would get my intestines pregnant- I just gave birth to beige triplets!" she said with a smirk and went back to sucking me. I chuckled partly because of the joke and partly because her tongue was beginning to tickle.

When she was done crapping and cleaning my cock with her mouth she flushed the commode with her elbow and then grabbed some tissue to wipe with. She grinned at me. "I think it is always polite for a lady to give a cock a good cleaning after it's been doing dirty work in my backyard! By the way, I could still taste your yummy penis pudding all over your cock - that is what I didn't crap into the bowl!" she grinned and continued, "I have always thought ass-fucking is so good for me. It keeps me regular! You wanna help keep Mommy regular son?! Will you be Momma's special rectum wrecker?" She snorted at her request.

"Oh yeah! Any time I can help!" was my answer. She smiled back grinning ear to ear.

"Good, now let's get some running pants on the both of us. I want to exercise and then we are going to have a special day out at the pool after breakfast! She got up from the toilet and went into the bedroom and I headed to my room, satisfied and yet excited at what lay in store for us the rest of this Saturday! It was still only a beginning. My only question in the back of my head was what were the big plans Mom had for me when I was pounding her in the buttocks? I would know soon enough!

12