All Comments on 'Mom's Big Bed Ch. 14'

by FOUNTAINPEN67

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
redkissyredkissyabout 7 years ago
Excellent!

Great story very erotic and sexy. Keep them coming!!!

Brittni4uBrittni4uabout 7 years ago
5 stars from me....

Yes...keep them cummin!!! Kisses..Britt

JoolibiJoolibiabout 7 years ago
Great stuff!

Looking forward to reading about the adventures of the young hero (the poor lad) with all those crazy and horny ladies!

What will they get up to next?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Bad Girls?

Okay no need for the ten year old sayings like "quim" (WTF is that) or "the back forty." Please use words everyone understands. Also, I love all the weed smoking, especially Mom and Grandma (more if it please) but with all of this toke and drinking..how is anyone staying up? I think it is time Mom and Grandma show Ian the wonders of cocaine. Also, this is back in the day and no one's smoke cigs? Not believable. So let's make this ladies a little more sexier ..a woman, especially Mom and Grandmom doing blow is so sexy. Come on, one dude for like what 17 ladies now? Let's make this really out there ..bad girl sexy. Miss Strutter

Tedybare2007Tedybare2007almost 7 years ago
AWESOME

This whole story eas awesome, please continue with the story and characters.

Beast8120Beast8120almost 7 years ago
Best series yet

Please continue this is my 2nd time reading this and I cannot get enough of it I love it 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Really good, but a qyestion

Gathering that this fiction, and with all the kinky things the girls that n the story did...none of them cum kissed Ian or had him cum and lick it off, or eat his/her Creampie? I loved and read the entire story, just felt like it missed that over the top spot. Pls continue on...

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearalmost 5 years ago
Good thing this isn't real

If this was anywhere near reality this chapter would have been dramatically different half way through page 1. Ian should have been screaming that he was there while his mom was on the phone. If someone tried to shut him up, he should have run out grabbed his bike and peddled his ass as fast as possible to Michelle's. He would have never gotten in the Joker's RV. He would have gotten physical if need be. Never would have been calm enough to listen to their explanation of what they was doing. If he thought Michelle was the woman he wanted to 'legally' marry, which it seems to me was on his mind (though personally I'd have picked Sheri) I'd have yelled and cursed at them that Michelle is going to think I'm a PLAYER and that I don't care about her now thanks to you stupid bitches and your going to have to find another cock at the fucking lake cause of the shit you just pulled!!! then remove the pewter ring slam it on the counter and leave or lock myself in my room or something. Thinking like an 18 year old I'd have been acting like a petulant child throwing a tantrum . I'd have pissed them all off and maybe even ruined things with the tribes (yes all the tribes) maybe even 'blackballing' myself with my new career over the shit my mother had done. When he finally got to talk to Michelle again I would have told her that my mother was batshit crazy and made up the trip with Holly because she likes Holly and if she hears other things about him it because his mother is mad at him and she got her friends to try and ruin thing between us, Holly was before Michelle but now that Ian and Michelle are together that's over it's all about them two.

That would be real, that would be believable. It would also be dramatic, It would add suspense, and make me want to read more. This is getting to be too unbelievable, It was already a bit 'out there'. The longer this goes the less I'm liking it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Something is missing, LOGIC

With everyone with whom he has anal sex with he uses lube, including his sister Yet, when on his date, he does not use lube with his date. Just prior to this act, she informs him she is an anal virgin. None of the previous females were anal virgins. Logic?

Also, early on in their date, she informs him that she loves anal. If she is an anal virgin, how would she know?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFOUNTAINPEN67@FOUNTAINPEN67
Hello everyone... with spring I have several new projects I am completing and a few more in the works. You'll see I am dabbling in short stories like The Chair; Our Stage and Private Box but I also have a few longies in the works. I'm working on chapter four of Lusty Lynn-Sexy...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES