Mom's Big Plunge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oediplex
oediplex
2,898 Followers

I held out a hand, for him to help me up. "You find the pool lights; I have an idea about something else, before we start." I went down to the wine cellar, and found the refrigerator running, as I knew it would be. I pulled out two champagne bottles. I thought; let's really celebrate our arrival in style. After all, we were on a holiday, and there was nobody to make the rules, but us. We were breaking a lot of rules already, which wouldn't have been acceptable back home. But here it seemed not to matter so much was not so naughty away from civilization. After all, it was happy time, in a happy place, and we were 'Miz-B-Haven'. OH! I get it! Jeez! I was definitely stoned!

When I got back poolside, I showed Jimmy what I had procured. He poured out the dregs of the red, and rinsed the glasses in the kitchen, and then popped the cork on a bottle of bubbly. After a few sips, we went to the diving board. The underwater lights made the water blue, for a romantic mood, even though the twilight was still relatively bright. I was the first of the board, and just did a simple jump, with a little spring to help my legs go up. It was clean, and I surfaced near the ladder. Then Jim did a jack-knife, I think he was showing off. I loved to see how his member bounces with him, on the board. My tits did as well, freed as they were from their usual restraints. This was going to be interesting!

We spotted for each other while we were diving. We both knew we were not just watching out for each other, but watching each other's nude bodies too. Jimmy would stand at the end of the diving board in seeming concentration, and wait until I turned at the pool ladder to watch him, so that I could look up at his semi-hard dick. Sometimes he would bounce on the board, and this made the springy organ itself, a jutting, bouncing thing of male prowess. It helped to stimulate both its erect condition and my growing arousal too.

I, in turn, would in my best Olympic fashion, make measured movements on the board, while Jimmy watched from the water, or sometimes behind me. I decided on the style of my dives, by his position. If he was in the water, I made a swan dive, to show off my breasts to best advantage. Once, I pretended to lose my balance, and went in with my legs wide spread! What a look of surprise and delight he had, staring up into my splayed legs. On his next dive off the board, he could have almost pole vaulted into the water. If he was behind me, I bent over in a simple dive, to show off my shapely buns. Or did a handstand, to grandstand my body for his enjoyment.

I drained the last sips of champagne from my glass, and Jimmy came over and had the roach from the joint lit. We each sucked a few tokes into maintain our nice buzz. Those were the conditions that lead to the 'Big Plunge', as we came to call the event, and its aftermath later. It was a shared, secret term of amusement between us, about what happened. It could have been tragic, I suppose, if Jimmy had not been there. He was there though, and so what began as a poorly executed dive, and led to a dangerous landing; ended in a special relationship. Instead of it being a life threatening accident, it became an enlivening, thrilling event!

I went to the board to take my turn. My darling and athletic swim-mate was treading water, close to the side of the pool, next to the ladder. I knew what his plan was. To wait until I had dived off, and was at the ladder myself. Then, it being his turn next, he would climb out in front of me, with his balls and anus totally exposed to his mother's gaze. He had done this brazen (and to my feminine eyes - delightful), deliberate display twice before. Not to be out done, I had made sure that he had equal opportunities, to gaze up into the mysteries of his mother's furry crotch, by pulling myself out of the pool ahead of him, on the metal ladder. The last time, he had climbed out so close behind me I could feel his pistol poking me in the rear. I swear if I had been slower, or he perhaps a bit faster, he might have hit the bulls-eye!

But I wasn't about to let that happen, no matter how horny the daring, bare diving was making me, or him. Until the 'Big Plunge', that is. The board was rough, but had quite a bit of water on it. I was beginning to feel the effects of the evening's libations and inhalations. I was thus made bolder in my next attempted dive, but less competent too. The combination was not a good one. I decided to show off my diving skills, and do a jack-knife as Jim had earlier. Usually, this is an easy feat at the country club pool, when I'm sober, and there the board is higher. With the better spring setting on this board, it was not too difficult either, and I had done it in the past, on our visit with the Jansons. But none of those factors were working for me that night.

Even before I landed, I knew I was in trouble. I had not opened fully, nor was I coming in cleanly. I did a belly flop. The smack of my stomach echoed in the night. The "whuh", of the air being punched out of me, was clearly heard by Jimmy. I was filled with pain in my mid-section, from hitting the water, as if a giant hand had slapped my midriff. For precious moments, I was senseless. I could have drowned, possibly, if I was alone, but of course, Jimmy was there. He instantly knew what had happened; what was going through my body, and what to do. Those life guard lessons he had taken at the YMCA, three years ago, paid off. He was at my side, as I came up gasping for a breath I could not take in, the wind being knocked out of me.

In the manner, as if he were a trained professional, his right hand grasped my left wrist, and pulled me so that I turned on my back. (At the time, I was unaware of what precisely he was doing. He showed me later.) Then, with his left arm he encircled my chest, and using a side stroke with his right arm, drew me over to the side of the pool at the ladder. Grabbing the ladder with his right hand he continued to support me, with his left arm loosely around my chest, allowing the gasping breaths that were now beginning to come raggedly. His left leg was under my hips, supporting my small weight, which the water's buoyancy did not carry.

In a few minutes, I was nearly back to normal. My oxygen level was okay, the stinging was a fading sensation, and the initial panic had been replaced by a sense of admiration for his quick action, and continued comforting presence. Then, I noticed that there was a developing bonus to his heroism. His boner was now clearly pressed against my backside! His left arm continued to encircle my chest, but his hand was cupping my right breast, and copping a feel. He was panting too, but into my ear. I couldn't blame him for the erotic position, but the danger of drowning was over. However, our jeopardy of being in over our heads, together in passion, was greater than ever.

Like the shipwrecked soul, who finally gives up clinging to the flotsam that keeps them afloat, and let's go of the hope of rescue; I sank beneath the waves of lust, into the sea of sin that engulfed us both. Taking hold of the posts of the ladder, like they were giant cocks in my hands, and planting my feet on the rung above the one Jim stood on, I lifted my hips to present an easy target. I felt my boy, no, young man, now 18; and Jim instead of Jimmy, maneuver. He turned to come into position, to load his torpedo into his mother's waiting tube. No words were spoken.

I had surrendered to the mounting desire. He could not keep from mounting me, his mother. I had once delivered my rescuer, now he would deliver release of our pent up sexual energies, by returning to the womb of the woman that had birthed him. I had given him life, he had saved my life. It was a perfect circle. It would be an unending cycle of incest. Once having crossed the line, between the conventions of taboo, and the carnality of licentious pleasure, one travels a different course than before. So it was with us, when I took the 'Big Plunge'. For of course, it was not the treacherous dive from the board that was the risky behavior, that contributed to the more the consequential events of the evening; rather my submersion into sin - by submitting to the lust that my son and I had developed for one another, leading up to and culminating that night, which continues to this day.

I felt the hot prod of Jim's bod', into the liquid depths that awaited him with eager abandoned. Wet? As it can get! He made a good three inches penetration. That, I knew, was less than half of what he had to offer, from the raunchy, risqué display of earlier. Yet it was enough, in that exposed attitude, which was as much mental, as it was a physical access. We both were primed with short fused libidos, and highly charged organs of sensuous, sexual energy. The slipperiness of his smooth skin, against my silky complexion, was incredible! The warmth of his body pressed to my body, contrasted with the water's temperature. Combined with all that genital display, and provocative teasing, we could not last but several strokes. But AH!! What incredible thrusts they were!

His prick head felt like a full plum, I swear. It was set upon a microwaved fat pepperoni stick. (Well, how do you describe the most fabulous penis your pussy has ever hosted?) He plumbed my depths as far as our geography would allow. But it was enough. I was aching for fulfillment, and he was loaded for 'bare', if you will. One stroke! Two! . . oh God, so good . . Three! . . give it to me . . Four! SCORE!! I could tell that it was a big one for him. He throbbed; I mean the meat inside me pulsed, in waves that a seismograph could have measured! Yes! And when the earth moves, I quake too. My rear end was off the Richter scale of orgasms. DID I CUM!! BANG! - Squeeze & flex - Bang! - shutter/flutter - bang! - sweet glow! I guess I'm mixing metaphors? Did the sea foam? I don't know, my eyes were closed, and I had three to his one. I was a goner!

Of course, the wonderfulness of teens is that they have gonads which regenerate quicker than it takes to microwave a TV dinner! We were just catching our breathe; this was the second time I had to do so in ten minutes, when he whispered in my ear. He told me to relax, that he was going to float me to the shallow end. He then proceeded to put his hands boldly upon my tits (I loved it!), and using just his muscular legs, glided both of us in a most gentle manner to the steps of the pool, in about three feet of water. He disengaged, and I found myself sitting on the third step down, looking into the eye of a one eyed water snake that had rigor mortis, and was heading straight between my legs. It nudged up to my pussy, and without so much of a "how do you do?" it invaded territory that had been inviolate up until minutes ago.

That's right! My kid's prick split his mama's hips, and plowed straight up to where his daddy had planted the seed that made him! He was actually knocking against the opening to my womb, he was so deep! I was stuffed! I was fulfilled! I was in heaven again. Jim started to saw in and out, taking my hips from underneath, using my natural flotation to create the best angle for connection. I helped by using my arms on the steps for balance and tilt, and opened my thighs for greater penetration. In that position, we were at the peak of piscine passion, to get a piece of the action. The water splashed against the sides of the pool, as my hot pussy accepted the overheated shaft of my offspring, now become lover.

Our white foam of cum and sperm rippled away, as we continued to agitate the water with the rhythm of our love making. The hills echoed now with wails of wantonness, the cries of ardor, and calls of cumming. Water is such a turn on! Pools may be swum in by day, but they are for fucking by night. Actually, any time is a good time to screw in a pool, if you have privacy. In fact, there is no bad time to have sex, except when you are exhausted, from having too much sex. One would not want to become sore there. And that is just about what my step-son did to me, on our two weeks of house-sitting.

The saving grace of course, was his talented tongue. That part was to cum in the morning. Then there was the intimate, slow romantic dancing. The frolic in the Jacuzzi. The evening beside the fireplace, on the big sheepskin rug. Each time I had to be a little bit seduced, just to make it interesting. After all, since I had already taken the plunge into incest, I was not all that reluctant to let Jim skinny-dip in my pussy, with his heroic manhood. But as anyone in this neck of the woods will tell you, the thrill of the chase is the best part of hunting game. And I was game!

oediplex
oediplex
2,898 Followers
12