Mom's Birthday Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first strands of my semen landed on her face, neck and breasts. I cummed a lot of thick semen that was stored up in my balls for almost a month.

Mom was surprised how thick it was, "Oh you poor thing, how long has it been?" asked Mom.

"20-30 days, I guess."

Mom rose and sat on the edge of the table, she took my cock in her hand, it was still pulsating. "You are still hard." said mom and bent forward to kiss me on the lips.

"I know how to take care of it, if you are up for it?" Mom spread her legs wide and leaned back on the table.

I looked at Dad, "It's alright with me, if it's fine with you. We have talked about this and we are fine." said Dad.

"Wait.. what? what have you talked about?" I asked.

"Well.. when Mom and I found out you had watched our CD, we were really excited, in fact we agreed to go further if anything like this happened."

"We want you to be a part of our kinky side. If you are into it of course." said Mom.

"We are all consenting adults here." said Dad.

"Isn't it incest?" I asked. To be frank I was really excited to hear them, But I wanted to make it sound like it was their idea.

"It's really nothing if we take out what society thinks. You know." said Dad.

"It's alright with me, what about Jim and Anne? what are they gonna think?" I asked.

"They must never know, they are not gonna take it easy, they are not like you, let's just keep it to ourselves." said Mom.

"Ok, should we do it now?" I asked.

"Yes, Damn it, yes." shouted Mom. Dad and I laughed.

"I.. I.. have no condom."

"You don't need one." Mom hovered her hands on her thighs massaging the insides of her thighs.

I positioned myself between her thighs, my cock was lying on top of her pussy. I moved my hips back and positioned the tip of my cock on her opening.

I slowly pushed the tip of my cock inside Mom's pussy. Her pussy was very slippery but tight. I pulled my cock back and pushed it in again, it went all the way inside her pussy. Her tight pussy walls squeezed my cock. "Oh fuck." I groaned.

"Aaaaaaaaaah, yeaaaaaah, fuck me." Mom moaned in reply.

Gradually it felt more easy and more pleasant to be fucking my mother's cunt. "Ohhh honey, you are gooood." Mom moaned.

"You are really hot." I complimented back. I lifted her legs up with my hands and placed her skinny bare legs against my shoulder. I moved my hands squeezing and caressing her thighs lustily enjoying every inch of her flesh.

"Go slow buddy, she needs more time. Take time to appreciate her body." Dad suggested.

But I was already on the verge. "Sorry, I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum." I pulled my cock out, the strings of white load sprung out of the tip of my cock. I sprayed huge loads of my cum on mom's body.

She put her finger on my semen and tasted it.

"Taste good?" I asked.

"It tastes okay. But its nutritious I hear." Mom smiled. "Your cock's right up! again! how much do you still have left?"

"I don't get bogged down easily." I took pride in my stiffness.

"Lucky for me." Mom winked. "Shall we get started again?"

I put my cock back in her pussy and said "My pleasure." With my hand under her ass I squeezed her soft butt cheeks, then rammed my cock repeatedly in her pussy. Mom wrapped her legs around my waist pulling me closer. I moved my hands to her boobs, her nipples stood right up on her round perky tits.

Soon I was in a rhythm, I was excited beyond imagination, Mom's pussy thoroughly rubbed my cock an I was over the moon, so was she. "Aaah, ummmm, hon.. I'm gonna.. I'm gonna cuh Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah." Mom started cumming and wetting my cock. I was about to pull out, but she insisted "Don't stop, finish it up, keep going as long as you need."

I kept pushing my manhood (sonhood?) in and out of her oozing vagina. Soon my cock got hard rock and I was about to spill my sperms, I took the cock out before I ejaculated.

"Put it in, put it in.. " Mom shouted in ecstasy. "I want to feel you swelling inside me."

I obeyed and pushed it in her pussy, immediately my cock swelled and leaked my jism inside the loving motherly pussy. My cock pulsed inside her, ejaculating all my juice wave after wave.

as soon as little more blood went back to my head, conscience hit me. We had just done the unthinkable, and it was awkward that all of us there naked in front of each other and didn't mind.

"Are you feeling alright?" Mom was concerned how I had taken it.

"Yeah, I guess." I tried to assure her I was alright with what we had just done. "In fact I'm awesome." I reassured her. Mom beamed with smile and winked.

After that, weekend breakfasts have always been very special for the three of us. Dad has encouraged us to bond even at the physical level. He enjoys watching us eat the forbidden fruit, sometimes he and I gang up on her, of course for her own pleasure.

When Jim and Anne visit, we manage not to arouse their suspicion.

THE FAMILY DINNER

------

"Hurry up! let's get there before Jim and Anne." Dad shouted from the car standing ready in front of the house. Mom and I came running and sat in the back.

"How do I look honey." asked Mom.

"You look great, as you always do." I complimented her good looks.

"Thanks honey." Mom kissed me on the lips, then wiped the mark on my lips carefully with her hankie. "We don't want them to see my lipstick on your lips, do we?" Mom smiled.

The road was relatively quiet and we were 10 minutes early. Jim and Anne soon joined us, "How are you my darling brother?" Anne kissed my forehead as she always did. Jim and I punched knuckles. Mom and I sat on one side; Dad, Anne and Jim sat together facing us.

It was a warming evening, Mom was the center of our attentions, especially mine. I slid my hand lazily under her skirt as we talked. The table was neatly clothed and no body noticed my hand venture up my Mom's skirt, except for the man with the kid next table who walked out immediately upon noticing my hand at tug of war with my mother's panties. 'Good father' I thought, 'good riddance' I rejoiced.

It was an amazing night for the family, Anne and Jim were happy to see us. Dad, Mom and I were little more thrilled than them for we knew what awaited us back home.

We said our Ta Tas to Anne and Jim and left for home. As soon as the car took a turn and vanished out of their sight, I jumped on Mom in the back seat.

"Wow!" Dad exclaimed. "Go easy on my old girl little fella."

"Naah, this is just foreplay, wait till ya.." I kissed her tightly on her lips, "Did they make this lipstick with extra sugar?" I locked my eyes with Mom's, "This is certainly extra delicious." I licked and sucked my mother's mouth until Dad halted the car in garage.

"In a double penetration, one has to be below me right?" Mom asked.

"Right" Dad and I both answered.

"So who is it gonna be? who is gonna be on top of me and who is gonna go below me?

"Heyy, its your pussy, your decision." Dad was liberal as usual.

"Alright then." Mom started stripping her clothes one by one as she got out of the car and threw them away. "Whoever reaches bedroom first with my clothes gets to choose." Mom stripped herself piece by piece and ran inside.

Dad I ran behind her. Picking her clothes.

12