Mom's Bridal Lingerie Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mitch came twice more as he sat in front of his computer and pulled up various pictures of his mom, both times spewing his load all over the front of her black sweater, the heavy wads of milky semen glistening lewdly as they sat heavy and wet on the soft black fabric.

As she always did, his mother phoned him to check in and let him know they were on their way home. They had started doing this when he was younger and being left on his own for the first few times, calling home to make sure he was okay and to let him know they were on their way. His mother had just kept doing it, even though he'd grown older and no longer needed their supervision. Mitch loved it, knowing it gave him time to clean up from his numerous JO sessions. This time, his mother had called just after he'd pasted her sweater for the third time. Once he hung up the phone, Mitch used his cum towel and wiped off the front of the sweater, returning it to close to the shape he'd found it in when he'd first pilfered it from her laundry basket.

"Hmmm, it might be time to replace you, buddy," he muttered to himself as he looked at his cum-laden towel and stuffed it back into his gym bag. Wiping up the numerous loads of cum daily, plus wiping the greasy Vaseline off his hands resulted in him having to replace his cum-towel about every two months. His mother had started to notice her towel supply had started to slowly deplete, so Mitch took it upon himself to go a crappy store that dealt in liquidated merchandise and bought himself two or three dark-colored towels a couple of times a year, stashing the unused ones away in the back of his closet until he needed them. The one he'd been using was getting pretty heavy, almost overdue to be thrown out.

Mitch returned his mother's sweater and bra to her laundry basket, placing them one over the other, just as he'd found them. It was only a couple of minutes later before he heard the garage door opening and he got to the kitchen just as his parents stepped into the house. While his father picked up his briefcase and started sorting through some papers, Mitch's eyes immediately zeroed in on his mother's huge tits, the heavy round orbs looking fantastic in the nubby white cowl-neck sweater.

"How was your evening, sweetie?" Nicole said as she stepped up to her son, raised herself up on tiptoes and kissed him tenderly on the cheek, tracing one long red fingernail along his jaw-line as she stepped back. Mitch had grown into a handsome young man, his awkward teenage body filling out nicely in the last couple of years. The gangly youth had been replaced by the well-toned young man now standing before her, 175 pounds nicely displayed on his 6'-1" frame. He was taller, and bigger all around than her husband, and she realized he'd taken after her side of the family. His wavy brown hair and handsome features would make him a real catch for some girl, one day.

"My evening was fine, Mom," Mitch replied as his mother's sensual fragrance wafted into his senses. He could smell her alluring perfume combined with the scent of the red wine she'd consumed, giving her a teasingly inviting appeal that flicked at his libido, sending a jolt right to his groin. Feeling his cock start to stir, he stuffed his hands into his pockets in order to try and keep it under control. "How was dinner?"

"It was fantastic. I always love the filet mignon at Rubio's. That steak and a nice glass of Bordeaux can't be beat. What did you do, having the house all to yourself for a couple of hours?" Mitch was surprised at the provocative look his mother gave him, as if she knew exactly what he'd been up to. She reached out and traced her talon-like nail across the front of his t-shirt teasingly, making him shiver.

"N....nothing," he said hurriedly with a shake of his head. "I just slogged away at my homework. Justin and I have a presentation in Communications class tomorrow and I needed to get some stuff done for that."

"You work too hard," Nicole said with a coquettish smile on her face as she continued to trace her fingertips back and forth across her son's broad muscular chest. She thought she'd toy with him a bit, to see how he'd react. She lowered her voice, almost to a breathy whisper. "All work and no play makes Mitch a dull boy."

"Oh fuck....." Mitch thought to himself, his mother's stroking finger driving him crazy. He pushed his hands further into his pants pockets, his fingertips pushing his rising cock down.

"Time to hit the sack," his father said as he strode across the kitchen, unknowingly interrupting the strange mother and son scenario taking place. "I've got a lot of stuff to get done at work tomorrow before heading out Saturday morning. Are you coming to bed, dear?"

"I'll be right there," Nicole said as she and Mitch watched Rick head towards the master bedroom. She turned back to her son, reaching up and fixing a stray lock of Mitch's hair that had fallen forward, that alluring fragrance enveloping her son once more. "Seriously, Mitch, I know how important your studies are to you, but you need to relax and get out more—all you do with your free time is stay around the house and work with your photography and your computer."

Mitch shrugged, knowing she was right—he spent all his free time working on his collection of pictures of her, the fuel for his numerous daily jack-off sessions.

"Really," Nicole continued, "a handsome young man like you, you should ask a girl out sometime. I'm sure they're lining up just hoping you'll ask."

"Ah, no. I don't think so, Mom."

"Don't sell yourself short, sweetheart. I know if I was a girl at your school, I'd go out with you anytime." Mitch had a shocked look on his face as his mother stepped closer and kissed him full on the mouth, her soft lips pressing warmly against his. She let the kiss linger longer than usual, and just as she pulled back, Mitch swore he felt her nip ever so gently on his bottom lip, the provocative gesture sending an electric jolt right to his swollen prick. "Good night, dear." She turned and walked away, leaving Mitch gasping. He watched her lush buttocks sway teasingly beneath her tight skirt, and he almost groaned as he thought about burying his cock deep into her from behind, pounding her deep into the mattress all night long. He waited until he heard the door close to his parent's bedroom and then raced to his own room, his cock in need of immediate attention already. He pushed his computer mouse in order to awake his computer from "sleep mode" and then hurriedly tore off his clothes. Within seconds he had the Vaseline out and his circling hand was stroking his rampant prick once more. It took two more loads before he was able to calm himself enough to sleep, his dreams filled with decadent fantasies of his hot sexy mother.

Mitch's alarm woke him up at the usual hour, but he was dead tired. He'd had a restless night, waking up twice more during the night with a hardon, thoughts of his mother's unexpectedly exciting kiss running through his mind. He'd jerked off each time, but it didn't stop him from waking up with his usual morning boner, his erect prick tenting up the sheets.

"How about some nice white lingerie this morning, Mom?" Mitch muttered to himself as he fired up his computer and started opening his picture files. He pulled up ten pictures of his mom in various outfits of white lingerie and placed them side by side on his two monitors. They were pictures he'd edited using Photoshop, putting his mother's pretty mature face on sexy pictures of busty models. "Oh yeah, now to bring up the story I want to go with these." He then went to his favorite erotica website and pulled up the story, "Educating Mom", by rmdexter, one of his favorite authors. And this was one of his favorites—the story of a young man who lavished his shy busty mother with gifts of sexy clothing and teasing lingerie, drawing her out of her conservative shell to become the sexual wildcat he'd always known lurked beneath her demure exterior. Mitch loved the description of the guy's stacked mother, picturing his own mother in the role of Cynthia every time he read it. It was his "go to" story—never failing to make him cum when he needed to get off in a hurry. He adjusted the size of the window with the story and positioned it over one of the pictures, still leaving nine pictures of his mother visible. He scooped out another generous portion of Vaseline as he started reading, his eyes flicking occasionally to the enticing Photoshopped pics of his mother. It didn't take long before he felt the delicious tingling as the contractions started in his midsection. At the last second, he minimized the window with the story, revealing the hidden picture of his mother beneath, her body clad in a brilliant white merry widow corset with matching opera length gloves, the soft white fabric reaching teasingly almost to her shoulders. He shot another massive load, the ropes of semen spurting high into the air before landing on his chest and midsection.

Mitch sat there breathing heavily as his pounding heartrate slowly returned to normal, his stomach and hand covered with a warm creamy batch of spunk. He closed his eyes for a second, feeling like he could fall asleep right there, his restless night of lurid motherly dreams and an early morning intense orgasm leaving him almost woozy.

"Fuck, that was good," Mitch thought to himself as he reached down for his towel and wiped himself off. He checked the time and, still feeling horny, figured he'd still have time to whip off another load after his shower. He left his computer running, knowing the screensaver would come on in ten minutes, and then it would go into sleep mode after that. He stumbled into the shower, letting the pelting spray rain down on his skull as he leaned forward against the shower wall, the blissful sensation of the steaming pellets tingling luxuriously as they pounded against his tall muscular body. He dried himself and combed his hair, ready for the school day ahead. He pulled on a pair of soft flannel pajama pants and an old t-shirt, getting ready to head downstairs for some breakfast. He looked over at his bed, still feeling groggy, even after his shower.

"Just two minutes," he said to himself as he lay down, closing his eyes as his head hit the pillow.

"MITCH!.....MITCH!"

Mitch's eyes flew open, his mother voice snapping him out of his slumber as she pounded on his door. "Wh....what?" he gasped out as he quickly sat up.

"Justin's here to pick you up. You're going to be late. Hurry up."

"Okay...okay. I'll be right there." Totally disoriented, he tore off what he was wearing and pulled on a pair of jeans and a polo shirt, and then stuffed his school books into his knapsack.

"C'mon, Stevens. Let's go." He heard his friend, Justin, call from beyond his door.

"Alright...alright. Take it easy, dipshit. I'll be right there."

"Mitchell!" His mother chastised him, once again using his full name.

Stuffing his feet into his shoes, he opened the door to see his friend and mother waiting for him.

"Did you forget we agreed to be there early today to get setup for our presentation?" Justin asked.

"Uh, I....uh...kind of fell back to sleep."

"You've got everything we need though, right?"

"Yeah, right here." Mitch patted his knapsack.

"Okay, let's go." Justin started for the stairs, Mitch and his mother right behind him. When they got to bottom of the stairs and turned towards the front door, Justin paused, pointing to his friend's knapsack.

"What are you taking your calculus book for?" Justin asked, noticing the corner of the textbook sticking out of the top of the pack. "We don't have that today."

"Yeah, I was in a hurry." Mitch said, a flustered look on his face as he pulled the book out. "Mom, could you put this back in my room for me?"

"Sure, sweetie. But just hang on a second," his mother said, hurrying into the kitchen as Justin went out the front door. She reached into a cupboard and strode back, her full breasts jiggling nicely beneath her robe. As usual, Mitch's eyes were instantly drawn to the deep dark line of cleavage visible where the two sides of the robe had come somewhat loose when she'd reached up into the cupboard. "Here, you missed breakfast, so take a couple of these." He took the two power bars she offered, stuffing one into a pocket of his knapsack while he tore open the wrapper on the other one.

"Thanks, Mom," he said as she took his arm and turned him towards the front door.

"Have a good day, sweetie. Knock 'em dead in your presentation." As they reached the door, she reached up and gave him another kiss, this time on the cheek, her warm breath tickling the inside of his ear as she slowly drew back. It sent another tingling shiver down his spine, and his eyes immediately flicked to the gaping front of her robe, the upper swells of her substantial breasts filling the teasing opening that she'd yet to close. She noticed where he was looking and pulled her robe tighter, pushing him out the door as she smiled. "Go on now, Mr. Big Eyes. See you after school." Mitch flushed and ran to his friend's car, his prick already stirring in his pants from the glimpse he'd gotten of his mother's big guns.

"That boy's a real tit-man, that's for sure," Nicole said to herself as she made her way back upstairs. She'd noticed the way her son had been looking at her the last few years, and she had to admit, she loved the attention. Like last night when they'd come home from the dinner out, Mitch had definitely been looking at her with more than casual interest in his gaze. His eyes kept going to her chest, which she knew the tight cowl-sweater showed off teasingly. Her husband never seemed to notice anymore, and last night was a perfect example of that as well. She was feeling somewhat amorous after the couple of glasses of wine she'd had, and then seeing the appreciative look in her son's eyes as he'd looked her up and down had made her feel even more aroused. But when she'd gotten to her bedroom, Rick had begged off any chance at intimacy as she'd tried to kiss him, sighting a busy day at the office on Friday in preparation for his fishing trip Saturday. He'd quickly turned off his light and was snoring soundly as she sat there in bed, frustrated once more. At 39, she was in her sexual prime, and was feeling continuously horny, her fingers having to bring her the satisfaction she seemed to need more than ever before. She'd be happy if her husband paid even half of the attention to her that she got from her son.

Nicole entered her son's room and shook her head at the disarray that surrounded her, typical of a teenager's bedroom. She walked across his room and casually tossed his textbook onto his desk, the book nudging the mouse of his computer as it slid further than she thought. His monitors woke up, surprising her, as she knew Mitch always shut everything down when he was finished using his computer. He must have forgotten, having fallen back to sleep and then hurrying out when Justin had arrived. The computer was blinking at her, asking for a password. Never having had this happen before, her curiosity got the better of her.

"I really shouldn't be doing this," she said to herself as she sat down in her son's rolling desk chair and moved the cursor to the password space. She figured if she didn't get the password in a couple of tries, she'd just leave it, and go about her day. "Okay, what would Mitch have for his password?" She thought for a few seconds and then tried his name, typing in M-i-t-c-h. That didn't work. She gave it some more thought. "What is something that's important to him, some name or some thing that he'd use as his password?" He didn't have a girlfriend, and Mitch was too mature to just use the name of some girl that was a passing fancy anyways. No—it would have to be something more long-lasting, something that was special to him. And then an idea popped into her head. At the same time Mitch had gotten his computer, their family pet, a lovable mongrel they'd had since Mitch was about four years old, had died. Mitch had loved that dog, the two of them inseparable, and that dog had meant more to him than anything else. She decided to try it, typing in "B-a-n-d-i-t". As soon as she hit enter, the computer came to life. She smiled, proud of her detective work in guessing "Bandit" as her son's password. The smile quickly disappeared as she looked at the two monitors, her mouth gaping open in astonishment.

"Oh my God," she whispered under her breath as she took in the tableau of obscene pictures before her. She was looking at nine pictures of women wearing incredibly sexy outfits. One monitor had five pictures of women in various forms of sexy white lingerie, most of them in corsets or bras and garter belts. The other monitor had four pictures side by side of women in tight sweaters and miniskirts, with one shot of a busty woman in a tiny white bikini. At the side of this monitor, there was one window that contained text of some form, the lines of script running down the page about 4" in width. But her eyes were glued to the pictures as she gazed back and forth from one wickedly lewd picture to the next. The women all had two things in common: all of them were incredibly busty and......all of them were HER!

"What the heck....." she mumbled as she leaned closer and looked at the pictures. Up close, she could see that these were not straight-off photos of her, but ones that had been edited in some fashion to put her face on the background pictures. She then remembered her son saving up his money to buy the Photoshop program, saying it would help with his photography hobby. Now she knew exactly what he was doing with the program. Her initial shock at what she'd seen was quickly replaced by curiosity as she looked at the various pictures. She couldn't believe how beautiful she looked in the sexy outfits. The edited pictures were wonderfully done, she had to admit that. Her son had done an excellent job of altering the photos to make them look extremely realistic, with various shots of her face staring back at her. She remembered Mitch constantly pestering her to let him take pictures of her with his camera, and now she knew why. Most of the head shots of her had her face and hair, and then he had placed a necklace on her long neck, basically as a buffering frame between her face and the main part of the picture.

"That's pretty clever," she said to herself as she looked from one picture to the next, the necklaces on the various pictures providing the perfect means to blend in her head shots realistically. She found herself getting more and more aroused as she looked at the sexy pictures, now knowing that her hunky teenage son was infatuated with her, and used these pictures of her to jerk off to. For some reason, she found it wickedly exciting, knowing her son felt this way about her. After looking at the pictures for a few minutes, her eyes were drawn to the window with the text. She could see that the title of the story was written at the top of the window, "Educating Mom: Andy's Story, Chapter 3...by rmdexter". She started reading:

........."Just lean back and enjoy it, Mom," I said as I stepped back slightly and looked down between her spread thighs. She did exactly as I said, leaning back slightly, her arms straight behind her with her palms face down on the dining table. It gave me a perfect view of those tremendous tits of hers, stretching that cherry-red top almost to the bursting point. As I started to work my fingers in and out of her, I watched her chest heaving up and down as her heart raced; her sweet full lips wet and open as she gasped raggedly.

I used the backs of my hands to push the hem of her little white skirt further up out of the way as my hands really went to work beneath it. I slid my fingers deep inside her, her hot little box bubbling like a geyser as I stroked and probed at the hot folds of pink flesh way up inside her. She gasped and moaned continuously as my talented fingers worked her over, her lush mature body flexing and bucking against my probing fingers. I felt her shake and convulse through four more orgasms before I finally ceased the mercilessly blissful torture I was putting her through with my hands.......