Mom's Bridal Lingerie Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck," Nicole muttered to herself, her heart starting to beat with excitement from what she was reading. She wanted to read more, but she also wanted to see if her son had more pictures of her like the ones presently on the screens. She figured if she just probed around in his files, he'd be none the wiser—she'd just shut everything down at the end, which she was sure he'd meant to do before rushing off and having forgotten.

"Okay 'Educating Mom', let's just minimize you for awhile," she said as she moved the mouse to the underscore and the text window closed and dropped down onto the task bar. She gave a sharp intake of breath as the picture beneath the story window was revealed. This was definitely a picture of her, she recognized her own aqua blue bikini, and the picture was of her lounging out by the pool. The picture ran the full height of the screen, showing her full curvy body and long tanned legs. She remembered Mitch taking a number of pictures of her out by the pool that day, anxious to make use of his new camera. It was a great shot of her, her body looking beautiful in the tiny bikini, her lush tits all but spilling out of the two triangles that made up the top. But what had made her gasp was that she realized a second photo had been taken of the original photo—but only after her son had masturbated all over it. In the picture, she was covered in ribbons and gobs of white cum, the semen looking incredibly thick, as if it was chock full of sperm. And there was so much of it. "Could this really be just one load?" she thought to herself as she looked closer at the picture. There were strands and gobs of the stuff everywhere covering her body, and she felt a deep tingling in her neglected pussy as she looked at all of that glorious creamy cum. She found herself licking her lips, wondering what that potent milky seed would taste like.

"Stop it, Nicole, he's your own son, for God's sake," she said as she shook her head, trying to knock some sense into herself. But as hard as she tried, she couldn't tear her eyes away from the illicitly sinful picture—her own son's cum pasted all over her body. She felt that itch between her legs again, and as she took the mouse in one hand, her other hand slid down over her midsection, her fingers pushing the sides of her robe to each side, her fingertips slipping down over the warm cleft of her dripping pussy.

"Let's just see what else we've got here," she whispered as she moved the mouse and hit 'File', 'Open'. Her son's picture folders opened up before her, and she scanned the names beneath the little yellow boxes: '#1-Mom', 'Bikinis', 'Minis', 'Sweaters1', 'Sweaters2'. She noticed there were four numbered folders under 'Sweaters'. There were more: 'Gowns', 'Bras', 'Corsets', and then there were six different folders labeled 'BL1', 'BL2', all the way up to 'BL6'. Curious, she clicked on BL1 and the screen filled with thumbnails, as she leaned in and looked closer at them, she could see they were all Photoshopped pics of her wearing bridal lingerie—thus the acronym for the folder name of 'BL'. There were too many shots in the folder to even count, so she closed that one and checked 'BL2'. Again, shot upon shot of her in more sexy white bridal lingerie. It was obvious that this was an obsession of her son's, and she found it wickedly exciting to know he thought about her in that situation—taking her as his bride...as his slut.

"What's this one mean?" Nicole said as she opened the folder labeled 'CS'. As the screen filled with shots similar to the one of her in the bikini, it didn't take her long to realize that 'CS' stood for 'Cum Shot'. All of the pictures, whether they were originals of her, or Photoshopped edited versions, all had been taken after her son had sprayed them with a load of thick teenage semen. There was so much cum all over each pic. She scrolled down, and gasped out loud as she saw a picture that literally took her breath away. She noticed that there were a number of pictures where her son had taken the photo as he was in the process of cumming, shooting ribbons of spunk caught in midflight as they sprayed over the picture beneath his cock. And what a cock! It was absolutely huge!

"Oh fuck....." Nicole felt herself flushing, her heart pounding with excitement in her chest. Her son's prick was a stunningly beautiful weapon of love, there was no doubt about it. It seemed to dwarf her husband's dick, easily outdistancing the older man by a number of inches. She gasped as she looked at the girth—it was so big around, she felt her juicing cooze twinge at the thought of being violated by such a massive cunt-stretcher.

"What a gorgeous cock," she thought as she clicked on a couple of the pictures, the enlarged photos filling the screen from top to bottom. Her son's prick was magnificent, with a huge bulbous cockhead that looked as big as a lemon. She felt her mouth watering as she thought about trying to fit her lips over that massive knob. She could picture it spreading open the gates of her labia, stretching those wet pink lips as the rock-hard stake drove deep into her. Nicole's hand moved forcefully between her legs, her fingers sliding deep inside her gushing twat as her thumb found the enflamed spire of her erect clit. She looked at another photo, her son's hand wrapped around his cock, a long thick white rope of cum connected to the yawning tip of his cock with the far end already splattered on a picture of her face. Looking at that picture sent her right over the edge.

"UNNGGGGHHH," Nicole moaned as her legs shot out straight, the muscles on her inner thighs twitching as she climaxed. Her hips were bucking against her probing fingers as she came, her womanly nectar gushing out of her. She trembled and shook like a ragdoll as her eyes were glued to the wickedly erotic pictures on the computer screens, the noisy wet sound of her probing fingers filling the air. Her orgasm continued for a long time as she obscenely thought about her son's huge prick, thinking about how fantastic it would feel to have her way with a gorgeous hard cock like that—and a young one at that—a hard thick cock that could keep up with her insatiable sexual appetite.

"Oh fuckkkkkk," she moaned as the final tingling vestiges of her climax coursed through her, her fingers slowing their vigorous movement within her dripping cunt. She sat in her son's chair gasping, her big tits heaving up and down beneath her robe, her nipples hard as bullets. She withdrew her hand from her steaming cunt, her fingers shining with a gooey coating of her womanly nectar. She wafted her sticky fingers beneath her nose, revelling in the lurid scent. As she looked at another picture of her son's huge prick shooting another creamy load all over her, she slipped her fingers into her mouth, her tongue slithering all over the sticky digits as she licked them clean.

"Mmmmm," she purred, her whole body deliciously content from the intense orgasm she'd just experienced. With her robe now pushed wide open, she relaxed back in the chair and reached for the mouse with one hand as the other one cupped a big breast, squeezing it gently as her fingertips traced over the pebbly bud of her areola. She looked at the names of the various folders as she moved the cursor around the main screen, stopping on one that intrigued her. The folder was labelled 'M&M'. "M&M? Let's see what this one's all about. I'm sure it's not pictures of candy." She clicked on it, the screen filling with thumbnails once again.

"Oh Jesus," she muttered under her breath as what she saw before her made her sit up and take a closer look. The pictures were all of couples in various pornographic images; from cock-sucking to pussy-eating, with lots that were of pure fucking in many different positions. But again, the images all had something in common: the same two participants—she and her son! It didn't take Nicole long to realize what the 'M&M' stood for: 'Mitch & Mom'. She felt another tingling shiver of arousal run down her spine as she looked from one luridly obscene picture to the next, both her face and her son's edited into the sexy pictures to the point you could barely tell they weren't real.

"Oh fuck, look at that," she said out loud as she enlarged a few shots of her sucking cock, her son's face superimposed on the well-hung porn star she was sucking. She wondered at first how her son had gotten shots of her with her mouth stretched wide open like that. And then she remembered—a number of months ago, he'd suggested the three family members have a hot dog eating contest, like they have at the county fair. Mitch had insisted to the point that she and Rick had caved, agreeing to go along. She remembered Mitch taking photograph after photograph as they all filled their faces, their mouths straining wide as they shoved in the hot dogs. "That sly little bastard." Nicole couldn't help it when a smile came over her face, thinking about how her son had used the clever ruse to get the pictures of her he wanted, ones with her mouth wide open, her lips ovalled around a tubular invader. He'd manipulated the pictures expertly, trimming out the hot dog and positioning her face over long hard cocks until they looked so realistic, she couldn't believe it. And then he'd put his own face on the subject of her lewd affections, smiling back at the camera as she worshipped his cock.

"You love that bridal lingerie, don't you, sweetheart," Nicole said as she opened some more pictures with both of them in the shots, most having her dressed in some form of sexy white lingerie. She squeezed her breasts one more time before her hand slid down her front as she continued to look at the wildly erotic incestuous pictures, her slender fingers finding their way back into her juicy honeypot. She pulled up one shot of another busty woman, but again, it was her looking back from the computer screen. In this shot, her body was lusciously displayed in a brilliant white merry widow, the model's voluptuous tits pulled out over the bra cups as she lay back against some stacked up pillows. But there was her own face again, a look of serene bliss on her pretty features as she looked at the camera, a portion of the pillow covering the side of her head realistically. Her son was kneeling between her legs, which he was holding in his hands, his fingers circling her nylon-clad ankles as her he held her spread wide open, her white pointy-toed pumps with rapier-like 4" heels pointing skyward. With her legs forming a giant V, the huge cock on the male star was imbedded about halfway deep in the woman's tightly-stretched pussy, her glistening labia circling the thick veiny shaft lewdly. She looked at her son's face in the picture, and then her own, and then at what the couple was doing, and felt that delicious tingling deep in her itchy cunt once more.

"Oh fuck yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh," Nicole gasped hotly as she started to cum again. Her fingers were making a wet squelching noise as she shoved them back and forth between her slick pussy-lips, her pistoning fingers bringing her to the point of ecstasy and beyond. She trembled and shook as she came, her fingertips rubbing over her dripping cuntal walls, a tremendous orgasm blossoming from deep inside her and shooting through every tingling nerve ending of her body. Her lush mature body was glistening with a fine sheen of perspiration as her orgasm rolled over her in wave after luxurious wave. Finally, the sensations dwindled and she sat back, her massive tits heaving wantonly as her breathing slowly returned to normal.

She looked once more at the picture of her son's face in the shot where he was fucking her while holding her legs spread wide open, an illicitly sinful idea running through her head. She looked at the picture of the long hard cock splitting her pussy, and then looked at one of the other pictures, with her son's real cock spurting his hot thick cum all over her, the massive engorged lance looking like a brutal weapon in his hand. It made her pussy itch all over again, just the thought of what that beautiful perfect cock could do to her. "Your father's going away tomorrow, baby boy, so let's just see how much you like some real bridal lingerie."

...to be continued...