Mom's Bridal Lingerie Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy fuck," Mitch said to himself, his eyes opening wide as he saw his mother's fingers aligned and cupped together, all of her digits coated with a glistening white coating of his semen.

"Sweetheart," she said, addressing her husband, "could you get me a glass of wine, please? I should have thought of it earlier. There's an open bottle of red on the counter there."

"Sure, hon," Rick replied, getting up and grabbing a wine glass from the cupboard. As soon as his back was turned, Nicole salaciously faced her son and brought her dripping hand to her mouth, opening her lips into an inviting oval as she slipped her fingers inside. Her eyes were hooded in bliss as she sucked the warm goo off her fingers, her tongue slithering all around her cummy fingers to gather up all of son's thick teenage seed. Mitch's eyes opened wide as he watched his mother feasting on his cum, his father standing right behind her!

"Mmmm," she inadvertently let out a purr of contentment, not even realizing what she'd done.

"What's that?" Rick asked, turning and putting the glass of wine down in front of her.

"Oh, it's just that these steaks are really good," Nicole replied, quickly covering up.

"Yeah, they turned out not too bad."

Nicole winked at her son, tracing her fingers delicately down the smooth skin of her throat, letting him know where that cum of his had ended up.

***

"Say, honey, do you have any more of those sleeping pills you gave me the other night?" Rick asked as he was getting ready for bed that night. "I've got a big meeting early in the morning, and I'd love nothing better than a good night's sleep."

"Of course. I think that's a great idea. Just a second and I'll get you one," Nicole responded. She smiled as she went to the bathroom and got him the pill, remembering how it had totally knocked him out the last time he'd taken one.

"Great, thanks hon," Rick said, taking the glass of water she handed him. He stepped towards his side of the bed and popped the pill, washing it down with the water before sliding into bed.

"I've got a little more work I want to finish up," Nicole said as she gestured towards her work station. "I'll be coming to bed shortly."

"Okay, dear. Good night," Rick said, turning off his light and pulling the covers up.

Twenty minutes later she heard the rhythmic sound of his gentle snoring, and stole quietly into her son's room, wearing a sexy bright red teddy beneath her fluffy terrycloth robe. She found her son lying back in his bed, slowly stroking his turgid prick.

"Is Dad asleep?"

"Yes. He wanted one of those sleeping pills. He's out like a light. Does this little nightie look okay?" Nicole asked, letting her robe slip provocatively off her shoulders and to the floor.

"Oh fuck, yes," Mitch said, his eyes feasting hungrily on his mother's busty form poured into the tight-fitting teddy.

Two hours and numerous orgasms later, Nicole made her way quietly back into her own room. She made her way stealthily into her dressing room and exchanged the cum-spattered teddy for one of her old nightgowns before slipping soundlessly into bed. With the taste of her son's rich teenage cum still in her mouth, and more of it oozing out of her overflowing pussy, she dropped off into a blissful sleep as soon as her head hit the pillow, the gentle sounds of her husband's snoring drifting across the bed from the spot next to her.

***

"Bye, hon. I gotta go." Nicole awoke to the sound of her husband's voice as he leaned over and kissed her on the cheek.

"All right, dear. See you tonight," she replied, reaching up to gently stroke her husband's hand as he stepped away. She lay there slowly coming awake as she listened to Rick making his way out of the house, and once she heard the garage door go up and then down again, she slipped out of bed and headed back to her dressing room.

"Hmm, what's a good outfit for waking up a teenage boy?" she said to herself as she looked in her colorful lingerie drawer. Knowing her son's love of bridal lingerie, she selected a stunning white slip which ended just inches below her pussy. The shimmering white slip cupped her huge heavy tits in shiny satin, the pert buds of her nipples standing out proudly through the brilliant white material. Satisfied with the look, she grabbed one of her hair bands and whipped her honey-blonde locks into a ponytail, readying herself for the job before her.

Nicole tip-toed quietly to her son's room and slowly eased his door open, peeking inside. A smile came to her face and she felt that usual nagging itch in her pussy as she looked at his muscular young form as he lay on his back, the sheets tented up enticingly over his groin. "Jesus Christ, look at the size of that thing," she thought to herself as she made her way quietly across the room. That wasn't just a little pup tent over his throbbing loins—no—that was more like the big top tent the circus set up when they rolled into town.

She stood next to the bed and looked at her handsome young son, sleeping peacefully with his arm thrown up by his head, deep in slumber without a care in the world. She knew he had to get up to go to school, and she knew the perfect way to do that.

Nicole reached down and gently drew the sheet down, slowly exposing his hot teenage body lying beneath. Her mouth watered as she looked at his muscular chest and six-pack abs, but what was really making her salivate came into view moments later. She watched, totally enthralled, as the sheet rose up over the protruding pole thrusting up from his groin. She paused with the edge of the sheet just covering the enormous knob, teasing herself, and then drew it further downwards, the sheet dropping quickly once it came clear of his pulsing morning erection.

"Oh fuck, that's so fucking big, and so beautifully hard," Nicole said to herself as she looked at the massive cylinder of flesh, totally erect and pointing upwards, the glorious prick pulsing enticingly with each powerful beat of his heart. Precum glistened in the wet red eye, and a small rivulet of the warm cock-sap was slithering over the pebbly glans and hanging lewdly from the edge of the thick rope-like corona.

"Mmmm, that's all mine," Nicole thought to herself as she quietly crawled onto the bed and worked her way between her son's spread thighs. Settled into position, and with her lustrous blonde hair pulled back into a cock-sucker's ponytail, she wrapped her hand around her son's huge prick and drew it backwards, leaning forwards to slip her hot red lips over the engorged crown.

"Mmmmm," she purred softly out loud this time, overcome with pleasure as the warm slime of her boy's precum hit her taste buds. She slowly pressed her tongue into the oozing tip as she sucked for more, being instantly rewarded as more of the silky juice flowed into her mouth.

"What the...?" Mitch asked in a startled voice, quickly coming awake. Seeing his mother looking at him with her mouth full of cock quickly made him realize what was happening, and he settled back into the pillows, letting her do her work.

Five minutes later he gave her the reward she'd been looking for, his twitching cock spewing a huge load of thick morning cum deep into her sucking mouth. She didn't stop until he was completely drained, and her tummy was full of his warm creamy seed.

"Mom, that was fantastic. How about if we call the school and I can stay home sick today?"

"No," Nicole said, pulling her mouth of his spent dick and giving him a stern look. "We've got to keep everything looking as normal as possible." The look on her face softened. "Besides, I'm still a little sore from the pounding you gave me all weekend, including those ones after your dad went to sleep last night. I swear, you could have gone all night if I let you."

"I didn't hear you complaining when you almost tore the sheets off my bed." Mitch sat up slightly and gently pressed his hand between his mother's legs. "I'm sorry if you're sore down here. I guess you're right about school though, and keeping to our routine. I don't want to go, but I will if you let me do one thing."

"What's that?"

"I want to make that sore pussy of yours feel better. I think I know how to do that," Mitch said, slowly running his tongue around his full lips.

Nicole felt her willpower slipping away as she looked at her son's gorgeous mouth, all the while his fingertips kept tracing gently over her slippery labia. "Oh, all right then. But then off to school as soon as you can. I don't want you to be late."

"I promise," Mitch eagerly replied, getting to his knees as his mother switched places with him, pushing his pillows into a stack and leaning back against the headboard. She drew her legs up, letting her thighs roll open seductively at the same time, the wet slit of her pink quim coming into view, framed beautifully from above by the silky white slip. They were both smiling as he slowly lowered his mouth, sliding the soft flat of his tongue over the hot pink flesh of her vulva.

***

Half an hour later and with her son well-fed—from both her pussy and the breakfast she quickly made him—she shoved Mitch out the door, pulling his hands off her big breasts as he playfully fought for one final grope. "I'll see you after school," she called after him, that mischievous twinkle in her eye. "And don't be late."

"Oh, I won't," Mitch replied, turning and sprinting off, his knapsack slung over one shoulder.

Nicole showered and got dressed, determined to do some serious work—work she'd neglected over the past few days. Real estate doesn't sell itself, she said to herself. She turned on her computer and as it was booting up, she decided to lie down for just a minute or two.

Three hours later, she woke up, amazed that she'd slept for that long, but feeling deliciously refreshed. She worked for the rest of the afternoon, and then when she saw her son was due home in half an hour, she got changed.

"Mom, I'm home!" Mitch yelled out a short time later, slamming the door closed behind him.

"Up here, sweetie," his mother's warm voice came down to him from upstairs.

He bolted for the stairs, taking them two at time. When he got to the top he instantly stopped, seeing her standing in the doorway of her room.

"Hi, sweetie. I just got back from a meeting with my new clients," Nicole lied. "I was just about to get changed into my sweats. Or do you think I should leave this on for a little while?" The sensual teasing look in her eye was making him tremble beneath her lusty gaze.

Mitch stood and gaped at her as she stood in the doorway, one hand on the front of her blouse where he could see she'd already plucked open a couple of buttons, the swells of her full breasts filling the opening of her shirt.

"Could...could you leave that on, please?" he asked, staring open-mouthed at his gorgeous mother. She was dressed in a cock-hardening business outfit—like many of the pictures he had of her on his computer. Her blouse was a shimmering pearl-gray silk, the supple material clinging attractively to her spectacular tits. It was tucked into a devastatingly sexy jet-black pencil skirt, which looked fantastic on her shapely hourglass figure, the waistband fitting tightly to make her slender waist look waspishly thin, and then the fabric molded itself sensually over her wide flared hips. The tight-fitting skirt ended a few inches above her knees, looking perfect for business use. Her legs were clad in sheer black nylons, making them look delightfully shapely and sultry. She was wearing 4" pumps, with a rakishly pointed toe and slender heel that had him squirming already. The enticing shoes were made of black patent leather, and shone teasingly as the light reflected off them. Altogether, she looked like the professional business slut that he'd dressed her as and jerked off to so many times before.

"Oh, you like this outfit, do you?"

"Fuck, do I ever," Mitch thought to himself, her voice finally drawing his eyes from her gorgeous body up to her pretty face. Her blonde hair looked corn-silk soft as if framed her lovely features, the honey-colored tresses falling in lustrous waves onto her shoulders. Her makeup was perfect. Her eyes were dazzling in smoky grays and warm pinks that accentuated the black and gray colors of her outfit. Her perfect skin seemed to glow with a just a hint of blush, and then he felt his cock twitch as he looked at her mouth, her full pouty lips painted a vivid cherry red. He pictured her forming those sweet lips into an inviting oval, a perfect target for his already stiffening cock. He let his eyes roam hungrily over her entire sexy body once more. "I love that outfit."

"Oh, well, I guess I don't need to get changed then," Nicole said softly, but not before she blatantly popped open one more button of her blouse, her heavy tits causing the opening at the front of the shirt to pull even further apart, exposing more of her big round breasts. "I tried this outfit with my new everyday bra I had on the other night. What do you think?" She put her fists on her hips and stood with her feet about shoulder-width apart as she faced him, turning her upper body slightly from side to side.

"Oh fuck", Mitch muttered under his breath, now clearly able to see the black band of the cupless bra crossing beneath her breasts, the tiny red satin bow visible at the base of her deep dark line of cleavage. He could see the outline of the sides of the sexy bra beneath the silky gray material, cupping the sides of those massive spheres as they pushed them together and up. But his eyes instinctively went to the front of her chest, where her big thick nipples protruded blatantly through the soft shimmering material, the swollen bullets thrusting hotly against the front of her blouse, alluringly dark shadows falling beneath the stiff buds. Mitch could barely contain himself, and like a damn breaking, his boiling blood was pouring rapidly into his midsection. "Oh my god, Mom. It looks incredible. You look so fucking hot."

"So you're sure I shouldn't get changed into my sweats?" she asked teasingly.

"No!" Mitch blurted out, a little too emphatically.

"Well, all right then. I guess I can leave it on until your father gets home. I think I should change before that, don't you?"

"Yes, that'd probably be a good idea." Mitch couldn't help himself, his eyes roaming hungrily up and down his mother's spectacular body, taking in every luscious hill and tempting valley.

"Well, sweetie, we talked about keeping to our normal daily routine. What do you normally do when you come home from school?" Nicole asked, knowing perfectly well that he put that Vaseline and cum-towel to good use on a daily basis.

"Well, I normally go and do some work on my computer."

"You do some work with that Photoshop program of yours? Making more pictures of Mommy?"

"Yes," he admitted, knowing she knew the full truth anyways.

"Well, then I think you should keep to your regular routine." She calmly sashayed into his room, her wide hips shifting seductively from side to side in the tight-fitting pencil skirt. "C'mon," she said coyly, looking back at him over her shoulder as she disappeared into his room.

Mitch hurriedly followed, not wanting to miss a thing, even though he had no idea what was going to happen. He watched as she walked over to his desk and turned on his computer, and then she strode purposely to his closet and pulled out the gym bag with all his jerkoff supplies. Mitch's eyes opened wide in surprise as he watched her do that, and then she gave him a sly smile as she walked back, dropping the bag next his desk chair.

"Well, show me what you usually do," Nicole said, leaning one hand on the side of his desk while her other hand was perched rakishly on her jutting hip, the front of her partially opened blouse deliciously filled with her big heavy tits.

With his heart racing, Mitch eased himself into his desk chair, deciding that since his mother knew all about his illicit obsession with her anyways, there was no point in hiding anything. He typed in B-a-n-d-i-t, and with the password in place, the screen came to life.

"There, that wasn't so hard, was it?" Nicole said, watching the screen fill with numerous icons. "Why don't you show Mommy how you edit one of those pictures? Do you have any new ones you haven't done yet?"

"Uh...yeah," Mitch replied, knowing he always liked to have new pics on hand.

"I know how much you like me in bridal lingerie. Do you have any like that?"

"I think so," he said, knowing perfectly well that he did. He opened the Photoshop program and chose a folder labelled "BL6", the sixth folder he had of her in those types of outfits. The page filled with thumbnail pics, most of them already completed with her face edited into them. As she watched over his shoulder, he picked one out that he'd gotten at the Galandoo lingerie website, with a gorgeous brunette wearing what was more like a strapless white bodysuit, cut sinfully high on the hips and with gorgeously-designed reinforced bra cups that fit tightly to the model's substantial breasts, swells of tit-flesh almost oozing over the tops of the nicely-filled cups. The picture ended at mid-thigh, but you could see that below the enticing body-suit, she was wearing thigh-high stockings, the sheer white stockings alluringly topped by intricate lacy white bands, the 4" wide elasticized bands firmly gripping the model's full upper thighs.

"Oh wow, that's gorgeous!" Nicole gushed out, her eyes taking in the sight of the pretty model in the teasingly sexy outfit. "So show me what you do now."

Mitch opened the folder labelled '#1-Mom' and the screen filled with thumbnail pictures of Nicole's face and hair, most of them with her wearing a some form of chunky necklace. Mitch quickly moved the mouse and selected a couple of shots he thought would look good with the picture they'd chosen to edit. "Which of these head shots do you think look better?" he asked, dragging them one after the other onto the original picture for his mother to see.

"This one, I think," Nicole said, picking out a shot of her where her hair framed her face attractively as she smiled directly into the camera. She had no recollection of when that picture had been taken, since Mitch had taken so many of her over the past year or two. If she only then what he was using them for.

"I like that one too," he replied, deleting the other head shot and putting her face in place on the model's shoulders. As Nicole watched, he deftly moved the mouse here and there, first changing the skin tone on the original photo to match hers in the headshot he'd selected, and then moving her face to the bottom of the picture where it would be temporarily out of the way. He then outlined the model's shoulders in order to copy and paste a new layer right on top of the original. He then did the same with a piece of the background, and followed that up by increasing the scale of that background piece, the enlargement showing up behind the layer of the model's upper body and shoulders, masking her face and hair, until all that was left was what looked like the original picture, but headless.

"So that's how you do it," Nicole said as she watched her son skillfully move her headshot back up, basically in place of the original model's. He then adjusted the scale and placement, until it was the appropriate size. She could see that the chunky necklace made for a perfect point of connection between the shot of her head, and the original model's body, visually masking any slight differences in skin tone or texture between the two subjects. He then erased a few rough edges here and there, and then sat back, the finished product looking back at them.

"Oh wow, that looks amazing. And you did it so fast," Nicole said, impressed by her son's skill in working with the program.