Mom's Changing Room (Full)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once his hips started moving too much, Emily knew it was time. She gripped his cock, took control of it, and held it straight into the air. Without fuss or pageantry, she sat down on the big erection, screaming up at the ceiling as she did so.

The mother and son hotly bounced and fucked together. Their legs, and groins, and wet genitalia, and shapely abs, and pecs, and tits, and hair, and tongues, and faces, all got mushed together in a beautifully chaotic race to orgasm. They steamed up the booth and smelled each other's sweat and perfumes and sex.

They grunted and whined dirty, passionate, and loving sentiments to each other, but neither could understand what the other was saying. They were hot messes, and the only thing that mattered was that they knew the other person wanted their penis and vagina to rub together in an even hotter way.

Emily's legs and knees grew numb. And the numbness overtook her body. Her eyes looked distantly into the mirror, and she knew what was coming. "Ohh, yeah! C'mon. Eeeeee!" She squirmed and twisted as she bounced. Her arms were trapped inside her son's and there was no escape or mercy. She ceaselessly bounced on his cock, as the friction in her swollen pussy built and built. Finally, she threw her head back and released a strangled pitch so high it was quiet.

Eric's eyes went wide as hot liquid squirted from his mom's pussy all over his lap. He had never experienced it before and first feared it was something else. Once he realized what was happening, he grinned through his panting. It was indescribably hot and satisfying. Fuck, yes!

The convulsing mother had never orgasmed like this before. Her entire body was possessed and out of her control. She just had to sit there, bouncing, and being fucked, unable to speak until it was finally over. She wanted it to end already but at the same time wanted it to last forever.

"AHH! Ah! Ah! Ahhh, god... Whew! Fuck. Me. Oh, wow. Oh, wow." She just leaned forward and fell into her son. She let the side of her head slide up and down the mirror. She was done. He could do what he wanted.

Oh, man... Eric was blessed with the responsibility of holding his mom. He was oddly calm for someone who needed to cum. He kept fucking her and bucking her up and down in his lap. Until she told him to stop or slow down, he was going to thrust.

For minutes, her son fucked her. Emily slowly came to. She knew that without her fucking him back, her pussy was acting as a warm, comforting hole. It didn't surprise her how long her son was lasting. She watched him masturbate enough times to learn something about him -- he grabs his cock too hard.

With the energy she had, Emily wiggled her shoulders until Eric opened his arms. She leaned back, and he painfully slowed down. "Ready to cum?"

Eric nodded eagerly. "I'm so close."

"Good," Emily softly breathed. "Because you promised me you'd coat my tits. And you owe me."

At first, Eric smiled, but then he awkwardly darted his eyes. "I was, like..."

"You wanna cum in my pussy?" Emily teasingly grinned. She watched her son nod. "Well, unfortunately, you fucked me too well, ahhh, so I can't help you."

Eric wiped the stuck strands of hair from his red forehead. "I- I mean, I can- "

"I'll make it up to you later," Emily kissed him seductively. "But right now, I want you to give me what you owe me." She gingerly climbed off his lap. She was disoriented by standing on steady ground, but that didn't matter. She got right down on her knees and squeezed her son's shaft between her tits. His glistening, pink cockhead poked through the cleavage. "Fuck."

Eric giggled and bounced on his flexing butt. "Holy shit! Haha!" The smooth, intense pressure on his rigid cock surprised him. As he fucked his mom's tits, they fucked her as his mom pressed them together and shifted them up and down.

"Ahhhhhhh!" Suddenly, his eyes were squinting and twitching. The joints in his fingers locked out. His tone ab muscles and developing pecs flexed firmly. Veins popped from his shoulders to his neck. And his groin area clenched and froze, unable to thrust at his command.

"Cum on your MILF," an exhausted Emily encouraged.

The last thing Eric saw before he closed his eyes was his beautiful mom smiling up at him, with love and infatuation in her eyes, and her messy blonde hair swept over her shoulder. "UHHHGH!" Every muscle in the eighteen-year-old son's body tensed up and squeezed. The blackness behind his eyelids seemed to spin. "AHHHH!"

His body jerked forward. He caught himself on his mom's shoulder, and he held it as rope after rope of hot cum fountained into the air. His swollen testicles pumped, and more shots of salty, white jizz spurted from his tip onto his mom's flesh.

"Mmm, yeah! Hehe! That's my baby. Keep going!" Emily couldn't see. She had closed her eyes after the first rope landed on her cheek and chin.

"Ahh... Ahh... Ahh..." Eric rolled and swayed on the bench. He fell back into the mirror, his cock snapping out of his mom's wonderful trap. "Oh my god..."

Emily breathed loudly, and so did her son.

----

"How are you feeling?"

"Good. Definitely, good!"

Emily sat sideways on her son's lap with her arms around his neck. His cute giggling and red cheeks made her feel less anxious. But she was a mom, it was her job to be anxious about her child. "You're not regretting anything, are you? You're not thinking, It's really weird my mom let me do that... Right?"

Hell no... Eric was still in a daze. Wow. He lowered his eyes again, watching how his large load had melted on his mom's breasts and was still rolling into her cleavage and off to the side and onto his chest. He looked back at her perfect lips and breathed dryly. After everything they had done, he still couldn't believe she ate his cum off of her face and let him watch. "I don't regret anything. This was the best thing ever. I'm serious."

Emily planted her lips on his and then smiled. "Good. I feel the same way."

"You do?"

"Mm-hmm!" She rubbed her long, bare legs together.

Eric slid his hand between her legs, feeling the warmth. "When you told me you wouldn't say no to anything, I'm glad I asked for this and not a new computer."

"Oww!" Eric fought off his mom's slapping hands on his shoulders. They laughed together.

"I would've fucking grounded you! For real!" Emily laughed, with some real fire in her eyes. But the fire was quickly extinguished as they made out.

"Oh god..." Emily brushed her hair back behind her head. She looked at her son seriously. "So, you are sure this, all of this, is what you want?"

Eric nodded, swearing up and down. How could he ever not have this again? "Like... How are we going to, uh..."

"We'll figure it out," Emily assured. "We're not going to drive here every time we wanna do it, heh! Your dad and I had a talk beforehand -- as you can imagine. You and I can talk about it later, but basically, we'll be able to have our own special relationship."

Hearing his mom say came here tonight planning on this being the start of a sexual relationship between them made Eric overflow with happiness. He kissed her excitedly, and she kissed him back. He had never felt this close to his mom.

There were so many questions. How often would they get to fuck? How would homelife be from now on? Would he keep going on Walmart dates with his mom? Would his mom keep doing this with random guys? Well... Eric already knew the answer to that. This was her escape -- her playground. Would she get to the point where she fucked other men, though? No. That didn't seem to fit what she wanted. Sex could be heavy. It came with worries and possible problems. She was here purely for fun that she could forget about as soon as she left. Even so, would he have a role in all of this moving forward? If so, what would it be?

His mom's mind must have been in a similar place. "Just so you know, your dad and I will be updating our profile tomorrow. We're probably going to look for men over thirty or thirty-five from now on. We may even go back to just finding random men here."

"I thought your whole thing was being a MILF?" Eric wondered.

"Ohhh, it is." Emily smiled and kissed her son. "But I recently found the perfect young stud. And compared to him, well... The others just don't seem that interesting."

Eric tried to hide his bubbling cheeks. He failed.

"So, on that note, tell me... What was that dominatrix costume about? Wait, actually, first tell me what that cat costume was."

Eric rubbed his face. "It was supposed to be a Playboy Bunny outfit, but they didn't have bunny ears."

"HAHAHA!" Emily burst open and slapped her leg. "A Playboy- What? That looked nothing like... hahaha!"

Eric hugged her and laughed loudly. "I just couldn't get it right. There wasn't a tail either."

"Okay, okay. I gotcha. So... the dominatrix outfit?"

"Well, I'm into it a little, I guess? Mainly just the look. Like, I just thought you'd be super hot in it. I don't- "

"If you're into it a little, then try it out," Emily shrugged.

"I guess I could," Eric shrugged. "There are probably communities on the site for that, too."

"Yeah," Emily nodded. "Or..." she swirled her finger around her son's nipple, "you could just ask me? I'd have to check, but I think I have the perfect outfit for it."

"Wait... Seriously? Mom, you'd actually...?"

"Help you try it out? Of course! Why not? I wanna be the one to help you with this kind of stuff. Take it from me, you don't want to have to wait until you're forty to find what you love. Plus, you did such a good job helping me."

"Alright," Eric gulped. "But, I don't know if I'd like it or not. I watch it in porn, but I might hate it in real life. I don't want to realize it halfway through, hah."

"Of course not. All the more reason to try it with me. You might love it, you might hate it. We both might love it. Either way, at least you'll know now, right? It's always scary trying something for the first time. You have no idea how nervous I was the first time I did this. And look at me now!"

"You didn't seem that nervous."

"Well, once- What?"

The stall went silent.

"What do you mean, I 'didn't seem that nervous'?" The guilt was written on her son's startled face. "Eric. Were you here?"

You fucking idiot. He nodded his head.

"Did you see me when I was...?"

"Umm... Well, sort of. Like, when you were shopping, um..."

"Oh my god... You didn't just randomly find me online, did you?"

Sweat ran down his forehead again. "No."

"Okay. You're going to tell me everything right now. The whole story."

"I- It- You're going to be mad."

The tense atmosphere lingered in silence. And then Emily bit her lip and smiled. She watched her son jolt as she tightly gripped his cock, which was somehow already hard again.

Then Emily got up and exited the stall.

Eric's sweaty shoulders slid up and down the glass mirror with each breath. When his mom finally returned and locked the door behind her, she was standing over him, devilishly smirking. Her blonde hair was still as messy and as beautiful as it was when she had left. But her tits and ass were covered in tight vinyl.

Eric felt the glorious thud of her weight on his lap. The silver studs of her bra stabbed into his chest. "Oomph!" He grimaced and grunted as she took control of his cock again.

"Tell me everything. I'll make sure you're properly punished for it."

It was hard to take his mom seriously as a domme. She was smiling at him too cutely, her eyes were too loving and bright, and even the way she stroked his cock was too attentive. But it was everything Eric wanted. "Ahh. Okay. So, a couple of weeks ago I was in my room playing video games. And dad knocked on my door..."

1...5678910