Mom's Changing Room (Full)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her complexion was warm-ivory and it glowed around her smile. Her blue blouse hung over her white jeans. Her brown eyes were wide and playful. Her posture was mature. She was hot.

"I don't let my husband tell me anything. Anything. But in the parking lot he was like, 'I know you want it to be a blind date, but... just so you're prepared... I think I need to tell you there's a costume involved in this. Trust me, though, I checked it out, and it's okay.'" She talked fast and giggled.

Eric laughed along with everyone else, but he wanted to establish the fact he was normal. Plus, maybe he could turn the mask into an advantage? Speaking in his altered voice, Eric replied, "The mask is on in all my profile photos to protect my privacy. So, I figured, why ruin the mystery for you by taking it off?"

"Oh, yes!" Emily insisted, "Please leave it on!"

The secret intrigued Emily. She wanted to see his young face, but not being able to see it was fun and sexy in an interesting way. Maybe he has a deformity of some kind? She thought. His jaw is attractive... So maybe he's really hot? Is he famous, like one of those YouTube people? Would the other guys know him from something? Would I recognize him from something?

"So... I guess I'll call you Captain Roberts, then?" Emily flirted. "Is that okay?"

"Yep," Eric nodded. He then turned away and relaxed his muscles.

"Good. I'm Emily! I'm very excited to learn your names."

"I'm Charles. It's amazing to meet you."

"Hehe! Thank you! Likewise."

"I'm Todd. This is the best day of my life."

"Ah..." Emily didn't know how to respond. She couldn't tell if he was joking or not. "Um, well, yeah... If you dress me up the right way, who knows? It might be, haha!" She shifted her weight. "So... I'm ready for our date. Do you boys wanna take me shopping?"

They all set off for the lingerie section on the other side of the store. Eric was sweating, numb, and hard. It was like a bizarre dream.

----

It was like being a kid in a sexy candy shop. The colors. The options. The shapes. The gorgeous woman.

Eric hung back and walked behind his mom. He knew he was safest out of her line of sight. Plus, the view... The way her hips rhythmically shifted side to side, moving her butt up and down with a sense of reliability... It was the confidence, caution, and purpose of a mother's walk.

He admired her tight, curved body, which wasn't petite. She had wider hips and shoulders, providing a supporting frame for her larger butt cheeks and breasts. As the date went on, though, he detected her shoulders slouching, and he sensed an irritation in her neck. The son knew why.

There was a theme in their shopping experience. Todd would suggest a rule-breaking or bad outfit, the other men would reject it, and then Todd would pout. Eric had no idea how to step in and fix it without drawing attention to himself. His mom held her smile, but Eric knew her well enough to see her hidden disappointment.

She looks like she wants to just get it over with, Eric thought. A hollowness emptied his stomach and he stopped walking. This was her world... her fun place... You fucking ruined it.

Eric gazed up at the blinding lights in the white rafters. Suddenly, the insane and illogical gap between who his mom was at home and who she was here disappeared. There was no difference. She wasn't in some alternative mental state. She was the same person. She was the same superhero -- a force, a leader, a delegator, a disciplinarian, a loving and caring person, the person who always had the right answer.

This? Her hobby here? This was the place where she could step away from her daily routine, let her hair down, and express herself. It wasn't some life-changing experience for her like it was for him. She was simply having fun for a couple of hours.

And I ruined it, Eric thought. It wasn't just that he had brought a guy like Todd into her fantasy world and made it miserable. It was the fact he risked ruining it for her permanently by bringing himself in, all out of personal desire. This night meant nothing if she wasn't happy.

"Mo- Ma'am?" He froze after tapping her shoulder. But his mom turned around, blissfully unaware of what he had almost said. "Uh... Sorry about that dude. We barely know him. Don't worry, though. Charles and I are gonna pick the outfit. Believe me, we wanna show you a good time."

"Yeah?" Emily smiled and her mood lightened. "Well, the best way to show me a good time is by you having a good time." She bit her lip and checked out his body. "And by the way, Captain... Don't call me ma'am. Call me babe."

Eric gulped.

"Hey, I think there's a sexy bra here that'd look great on you!"

Eric and Emily broke their stare and looked at Charles, who was waving a neon yellow bra. With the slight hesitation in his mom's square jaw, Eric knew it wasn't her style. Diplomatically, he said, "Oh, cool! It's a good find, dude. Now we can check out some other ones before we're sure we wanna pull the trigger."

"Didn't like it, either?" Emily snidely whispered.

"Clashes with your hair," Eric breathed.

"Hehe!" She snorted. "I would've looked like a cheap pornstar. And not in a good way."

Emily soon felt her "shopper's high" return in full force. She walked among the three boys, who were in way over their heads. Their faces were so young, their bodies were so lean, and they behaved like they had more hormones than their unrefined brains knew what to do with. She watched them engaged in stupid debates about lingerie they knew nothing about. They stiffened and blushed every time she caught them looking at her. And they tried so hard to talk to her, without even realizing how many blunders they were making while attempting to flirt with her. Emily loved every second of it.

Todd's attitude aside, this was her best date so far. She locked eyes with Roger once and he gave her a supportive thumbs up. A lingering thought, however, had been weighing heavier on Emily's mind. She tilted her head at the pirate. "How come you haven't picked anything out for me?"

"Hmm? Oh. Umm... I guess I don't need to be involved to have fun."

"Oh, c'mon. You came here to dress me, right? Why don't you go in there and be the tie-breaking vote?"

Eric shrugged. "It's okay. I'm really happy just being here. I have a different vision than them on how to dress you, anyway."

"You do?" Emily perked up at the idea of a man having a specific vision for her -- especially considering the group hadn't decided on a single item yet. She smacked her red lips. "Show me."

The controlled energy in his mother's daring, brown eyes lifted Eric off the ground. Then he did something brave and stupid. Mainly stupid. He took his mom's hand and led her away from the lingerie section.

Emily tossed her head until she spotted her husband and ensured he knew she was leaving willingly and not being abducted. Her cocked eyebrow conveyed, "Look at the balls on this kid."

The date was officially an erotic adventure. Emily was going to let the pirate take her wherever he wanted. She let the other two boys follow close behind her and enjoy the view of her blue blouse hanging over her tight, white jeans.

When they arrived at a long wall of cheap accessories, the pirate began removing items from their hooks and placing some in a pile on the floor. Emily couldn't piece together what he was doing, but as soon as he seemed satisfied, she snapped her fingers twice, before the other boys had a chance to debate.

"So... Shoes now?" Charles questioned.

"Yeah, dude!" The surfer-sounding pirate beamed below his mask.

Following a group huddle, Emily was pulled to the shoe department. The instant the pirate unboxed a pair of sexy, white pumps, she snapped her fingers. Then she dangled her hand at her side, waiting to be taken to the next stop. She was taken to hosiery, then jewelry, and then makeup.

Roger felt the weight of the full handbasket and knew they were racking up a tab. But he continued to sanction and watch the shopping spree. Why intervene? He was sitting on a fat commission, his magnificent wife was having the time of her life, and his cock was rock-hard. Whatever they wanted, he'd take care of it.

Finally, after every other item had been selected, the dating party returned to the lingerie section. The options narrowed considerably, and they saw the ones that popped. With an extra, third snap of her fingers, Emily ended the shopping spree and began counting the seconds until she could get into the fitting stall.

----

She's been in there forever. You shouldn't have gotten so many things! She's probably fed up, Eric thought, as he waited impatiently in the dressing room hallway with the other erect men.

With his paranoia about his dad standing against the wall behind him and his doubt over whether his outfit could compete with the red number his mom had worn last time, ten minutes felt like an eternity. Finally, the stall door at the end of the hallway opened. Fuck me...

Eric, Charles, and Todd couldn't move their jaws. Through their dilated eyes, they inhaled the angelic figure on the blue carpet. In twenty years, Roger had never seen his wife more seductively enchanting.

Emily had been imagining a smooth strut down the hallway, but even she couldn't hide her awe at how hot she looked. The three blank, wide stares made her cheeks rosy. Hehe! Yes!

She was a sparkling bundle of white lace, blonde hair, tan skin, and voluptuous curves. Above her white pumps, sheer white stockings rose to her mid-thighs. They were held in place by the clasps of a lacy garter belt, which sat over an elegant G-string thong. Just touching her belly button and tightly wrapping around her frame was a glittering corset, which accentuated her hourglass figure and lifted her large, mature breasts.

More than the delicate sheerness of her thong around her pussy, more than the faint tan lines in her rippling boobs, Emily's appearance was defined by the small touches the pirate had plundered.

Her wrists sparkled with faux diamond jewelry. The tips of her earlobes did the same. A white, elastic band gently choked her resolute neck. Though, Emily's favorite touches were the black mascara on her eyelashes and the fire-red color coating her lips. They served as a reminder to the boys that the purity of her white outfit was an illusion... She was a sexy MILF there to do very inappropriate things with them.

"You look like, like, a legit goddess," Charles meekly voiced.

Emily bit her lip. "You're right... I am. So, why aren't you praying to me?" The men took turns wiggling out of their boxers, resulting in a trio of creamy, shiny, erect cocks. "Mmm... This is why I like men your age."

Roger was torn between his desire to run up and plow his wife and his desire to watch her seduce the group of young strangers.

As his mom swayed and touched her curves, Eric fumbled with his erection. He waited for somebody, anybody, to stop him from jerking off to his half-naked mom in front of his dad. But nobody seemed to care. Why would they?

His groupmates were stroking themselves, too. And they subconsciously fell into the same rhythm, creating one whooshing sound. His mom began weaving and snaking her body while she complimented their cocks, gushed about her outfit, and whispered dirty confessions.

Eric resisted eye contact as much as he could, but his mom's brown eyes locked onto his, making it impossible for him to ignore the woman from his dreams. The son swore, at times, she was dancing just for him. He was right.

Since he first introduced himself, Emily had been intrigued by the pirate. The way he carried himself, the way he took her hand, and the way he dressed her had only made her more infatuated with the mystery of him. She could only see the bottom half of his smooth face, but he was the sexiest man there. He also has the biggest dick... Emily happily thought.

There was a connection, a familiarity, a chemistry between them. Emily wanted to distribute her attention evenly between the three men, but the pirate was making it hard. Really, really, really hard... She watched his fingers glide up and down his rigid cock, with his developing abdominal muscles carved into the background, revealed by his lifted shirt. God...

Oh, fuck... Eric heaved and dryly swallowed. He clenched his groin and fought every urge to cum. His mom was crouched in front of him, looking up at him with a smoldering gaze, like she was testing his resolve. The entire tops of her breasts were displayed, and Eric could see the tan lines from her bikini strings running up the sides. Then, her fingernail swirled in and around her cleavage. "Don't cum yet," she teased.

Eric was about to pass out.

"I'm gonna cum soon!"

Emily snapped her attention to Todd. "Yeah, I can tell."

"Where can I cum on you?" His narrow face was gritty and angry.

Emily had some choice words for the petulant little brat. But she had the wisdom to avoid a loud temper tantrum. "Sorry, nobody will be cumming on me today. If you need to cum, you can get my bra in the stall and finish it."

The other two boys were crestfallen, but they tried to hide their disappointment. Todd, however, stormed by her in a huff, came back with her bra, and spurted his cum into one of the beige cups.

"Women are all the same!" He suddenly hissed. Then he walked off, right past Rodger, carrying her cum-filled bra.

"Alrighty then..." Emily shrugged. The two remaining boys chuckled, and she joined them in throwing her head back. She tossed her blonde hair and leaned in closer. "What I just said was more geared toward him. Now that he's gone... I might be open to changing my mind."

The atmosphere brightened and intensified for all involved. Emily didn't know where her talent and affinity for scandalous behavior was coming from, but she wanted to keep feeling higher. She massaged her body, tugged at her lingerie, and basked in the arousal.

Eric gawked at his mom bent over at the waist and displayed her bare butt cheeks. They were perfect.

"I really shouldn't be doing this..." she said, while she swirled her ass. "It's your fault for dressing me like a slutty goddess."

He's fucking loving this, Emily thought, as she peeked at her husband. He looked like a tomato with his bulging eyes and neck. He wasn't in a position to help her decide this time, either. Emily recognized it was her call.

"Ahhh! Ah! That feels good." Eric shuddered and lurched onto his toes. His neck broke out in goosebumps while his mom traced the divots in his abdomen with her finger.

"Does it feel good?" She smirked and placed her other fingers on his tummy.

With a hand reaching out to each side, Emily dragged her fingernails up and down each of the boy's bodies. She scratched their obliques, hips, and thighs, all around their beautiful, active cocks. Emily felt like a naughty MILF, a naughty wife, a naughty woman -- but she was neither ready nor allowed to get her hands dirty. There's nothing wrong with touching around it, she slyly thought.

Charles waved his hand. He huffed and labored through his words. "Emily... I really, ahh, I really wanna cum in something, ahh, other than laundry. Would you please let me finish, ahh, somewhere on your clothes or body? Anywhere?"

A bashful grin lit up her cheeks, and Emily stomped her white heel between the young stranger's legs. Her chest reddened at the thought of reliving the electrifying experience she had with Brian days ago. Or was it Bryce? Brett? Barry?

"Do you want, like-"

Emily looked up and nodded her head, bending her knee farther through his parted legs. She stared straight down and watched his hand leave his erection. When he squatted ever-so-slightly, his manhood pressed into her sheer, white stocking.

"Ohhh, wow," he moaned.

As he rubbed, Emily felt the heat of his balls warm her thigh and his hardness push into her tissue. After only seconds, there was a grunt, and then creamy goo squirted from his pink cocktip onto her stocking. Emily's brain was a foggy, swirling mess.

Eric watched Charles tumble onto the ground in a sweaty heap. For the first time, it struck him just how vast the age and experience gap was between guys like him and his mom. It was such an odd sight, and it made no sense why she would want anything to do with guys his age. Yet, here she was, just as deliriously horny as they were.

Shit... It's just you, dude, Eric thought. He realized all of his mom's attention was squarely on him. Alarms blared in his head but his cock tingled from the thrill. "Haah-ahh!" He gasped, as she wasted no time placing both her palms flat on his abs.

"Do you like that?"

"Yeah!" Eric answered in way too girly of a pitch.

"Do you wanna try?" Her brown eyes were unrecognizable. They were oddly serious.

Slowly, Eric reached out toward the tan gap between her corset and her garter belt. But his hand was intercepted and placed on the top of her corset. "Oh my god. No way." Before he even processed the feeling of her breast cupped in his hand, his mom lowered herself to her knees.

He swerved his neck everywhere, wondering if everyone else was seeing what he was seeing. Behind him, his inebriated dad looked just as surprised to see his hand on her right boob. "You're letting me touch your chest." He gently squeezed her corset and made the large tit bulge.

"Hahaha! That's very observant of you." Emily bit her lip and continued to sway on her knees. She wiped her sticky, blonde hair from her forehead.

"They're amazing," the pirate gaped down at her. "You're amazing."

Emily heaved and pulsated all over her body. She stared right into his cock, then she looked back up into his eyes. He was desperate, not just for pleasure, but for her. He looked at her like he wanted her more than anything. A man with his youth, his potential, his access to young women... And he wanted her.

This was the euphoria Emily had been chasing. This was her fantasy: Her dressed in the sexiest way he could imagine... Her down on her knees... Her giving him what he wanted... And him looking at her like she was the only woman who could give him what he needed.

"I like you," she said calmly, into space.

"I wanna cum on you!" The pirate blurted.

Emily looked up and pulled her corset lower on her chest. "Cum when you're ready."

"Ohhh!" Eric strained and frantically pumped his fist, wildly jerking his six inches, willing it to go. Everything faded to black, and the last thing he heard before his cockhead pressed into his mom's tit was, "Yeah, babe! Cum your fucking MILF!"

"AHHH! AHHH!"

Emily flinched and gasped. Her eyes were saucers watching the ropes of white juice land on her boobs. "Mmm. Ahh!" She rubbed the back of his thigh, comforting him and encouraging him to continue. She flicked her eyes up at his scrunched face and then back down at the warm mess splattered on her skin.

When his spurts came to an end, Emily swayed back and forth, grazing her tits against his drooping cockhead, making sure she couldn't tease any more cream from his swollen testicles. She had fully drained him.

The clarity returned to her ears. She heard the silence of the hallway, listening to the pirate fight for air. The stale, steam lingered. And she could hear the faint pop music playing from outside in the store.

Everyone -- Emily, Eric, Roger, and Charles -- watched the fresh load melt and roll down Emily's breasts. Nobody knew what to say.

As the angel locked eyes with the pirate, she wondered if it would be okay if she stood up and kissed him.

"Alright. Uh... It looks like we're done for the night," Roger huffed. The crotch of his khaki pants was stained darker.

Quickly, Emily lumbered back into her fitting stall. Seconds later, a cum-coated stocking was tossed over the locked door. Roger told Charles it was for him, and the young man graciously retrieved the souvenir from the back, before thanking his hosts and walking away.

1...34567...10