All Comments on 'Mom's Deep Love Ch. 03'

by angelmom37

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
WolfenSS69WolfenSS69about 5 years ago
Great work!!!!

Keep this story going . This can could be a great long story... Possible ideas? Sean should marry is mom as primary wife with the other two as being his other wives plus impregnating all three???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Aunt Sabrina?

I like the story but was thinking, if Sabrina and Stacey were sisters up until 3 years ago when Stacey revealed she was Sabrinas mom, wouldn't that mean that Sean and Sabrina grew up as Aunt and Nephew and Not brother and sister?

blackknight314blackknight314about 5 years ago
Love the story, but...

...all of the taboo pregnancies bother me. At least there have been no 'monsters' born into this incestuous clan. Oh well, it's just a story. Baby brother had better be taking his vitamins, cause he is going to need them. Hmmm, one cock to impregnate three horny cunts. Knowing those three it is going to be done in one glorious, incestuous orgy.

goducks1goducks1about 5 years ago
great story

5 stars. well written, clever. keep the chapters coming

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 5 years ago

Five stars and a favorite point! Can't wait to see how the brother and sister do in bed!!

prop69prop69about 5 years ago
AWESOME, Can’t wait for the weekend party with Sean and the beautiful Dugan women.

I am so HARD. What a perfect weekend.

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearabout 5 years ago
Love the story but,...

Loving the story the love, the sex, the everything. Only issue I see is the names of the relationships before the start. The family tree is fairly twisted, but kind of secretive, then again, not. I know Sabrina is Stacy's Daughter by Stacy's Father, So Sean is Sabrina's Half-Brother/Half-Nephew. But what did Sean Know her as before he knew about the family's past? and where was he 3 years ago when Sabrina was told and brought into the fold? Think he was told she is also is aunt which means he would have thought of her as a sister... but she was raised as Nan's daughter! I think the Author screwed up there. I don't care really the story is hot and I only make the comment as a way to help the Author and hope to help the Author improve.

THANKS and KEEP writing.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aalmost 3 years ago

This is truly a wonderful series!!!! Your writing is excellent.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Very nice 5 stars!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Love this series gave it a 5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous